The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Fantasy reality - let's share

Ever found sexually explicit or lovey dovey smses in your significant other's phone but the recipient is not you?

How many times have you discovered strong perfume scent from a perfume not belonging to you on your significant other's clothes?

Feel that s/he just doesn't care anymore? Yes, because there's someone else..

Aren't you tired of being cheated?

Wouldn't it be great if we can live in a world without betrayal?

in a world where cheating is prevalent, I believe that love exists not too last forever but for practical reasons.

Love exists as a commercial tool heavily exploited by businesses who rely on it to sustain.

Love is a human-termed emotion we have been wired to biologically to help us stay together so we can pro-create and take care of our off-springs.

Love is lust in disgust for men and security seeking as a metaphor for women. Pretty girls attract money and guys because they have what it takes. The prettier a girl is, the more money she attracts. Physically attractive and rich guys attract girls. The more physically attractive or wealthy a guy is the more girls they attract.

Men get married for sex while women get married for financial & emotional security. Proclaiming love disguises the rest of our needs.

If either can seek what they need outside marriage, divorce is almost inevitable.

Marriage is social but it is not natural.

The above has no proper ending. I'm just voicing out my thoughts. If bros and sisters here have thoughts to add, please share it. whether you agree or disagree with me, I will like to hear more opinions.
Old 31-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gentleman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasy reality - let's share

u are right..a world without betrayal, whee everyone can love honestly would be a perfect world. however, this is wishful thinking we have to face reality and do our best
Old 31-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
scamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Old 31-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

I believe cheating is considered exciting for some, consciously or subconsciously. but what lies after that, most of the time, is sadness to either party (or both parties).

The moon at the other side of the world will always look rounder if we are not content and truly, most of us will never be content.

Honestly speaking, I believe that I will cheat at some point of time in life if I'm attached to a single woman I call gf, be it mentally or physically, or
both. So the best thing I can do for her is not be her bf. If both parties agree, being FBs will be great. No commitment, other than ensuring (and prove) each other we are truly each other's only sexual partner at that point in time, is required. Just say, "ok, it's time to change FB!" when either one is tired of the other, that saves a lot of unnecessary trouble.

I believe when more and more people starts believing that, fantasy will become reality.

Last edited by muscleboi; 31-01-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 31-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As you previously mentioned, "marriage is social". Which is the point I would like to bring out. Marriage is indeed a social construction, but it is not totally constructed by the current society, yet it is brought from the olden days, counting way back to the cave men era.

Women get attached to men for food and shelter, and provide them with love, take care of their off springs. Men needs women to take care of their life, and someone to reproduce their off springs. In that era, none of the women "betrayed" the men, and no men has multiple women at the same time (please exclude polygamy during different eras). Does this means that marriage is "social" but not "natural"?

May I ask, why would men and women get attracted to each other? And they build up the relationship, and stay together forever and have kids (which also means marriage)? No doubt, marriage is a social construct, but have you ever consider that even our "family" is also socially constructed? Why would we call our parents and siblings, relatives, all as a family, and not our friends?

Every human being is socially constructed, which leads us to think that "sitting with your legs up/open is not nice", "digging your nose in public is disgraceful", "men must be older than the women to be a couple", etc... But you can see the society is breaking these socially constructed "rules". (I am one of them, which my partner is older than me)

But, everything has an explanation behind the scenes. Example, "Men must be older than the women to be a couple". Reason? In the olden days, men hunt and women take care of the family. Women depend on man older than them to provide food, and they will be a better hunter, compared to the younger ones. Man look for younger women, cause they are more "beautiful" and could bear more off springs.

It is in different time frame where we are used to different set of mindsets, which in turn limits us from what is right and what is wrong. Our "morals" are important, and we are not living in our own individual world. So, we would still care what other people think, what other people look at, and what other people feel.

Humans are not individuals, but are in groups. Imagine having yourself to be alone for all the time, and others treat you as though you are transparent, and not talking to you. I believe anyone will go crazy, except for those kept in IMH with some mental problems.

So, back to the topic, LOVE is between two, yet betrayal is unavoidable. End of the day, you must know what is happening, and don't point fingers at others. No one is to be blamed if anything went wrong in the relationship. I personally believe, is the culture, the believes, the mindsets, of the people around us which will influence our behavior.

No offense to anyone here, but aren't most of you already "decided" to cheat on your other half, and come out looking for someone? Even if you do not cheat on your other half physically, you still read stories and fantasizing about what is going to happen, which is actually emotional betrayal.

Anyway, we have our own life to lead, and each step we take, each path we choose, is your own decision. No one has ever point a gun at your head and ask you to make the decision you don't want to, you can always choose not to and die under the gunshot.

Just a piece of my mind.. Although I know I never really touch on any main points of TS. Hope it is not too long for everyone here. haha.

Cheers !!!
Old 31-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

bro HunterJ, that's a good one. True that most, if not all, of the family terms are society constructed and marriage may be the worse of all, that's if cheating happens. Therefore cheating may in turn be the worse possible by-product of a relationship (marriage or BGR).
Old 02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
tokoloshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro HunterJ for sharing your acute insights.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tinycork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think individual's view is shaped by many factors, past and present. Just be responsible of own's action, as everyone has his/her own right to lead their lifestyle.

What goes around, comes around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1