The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
RTF Moon H16R17, yes Bro please do. And yes, the cock still inside when talking.

Carol H16R16 I only try 1 time. Service SOP, not to my liking so I never RTF.

Cheers.
Bro thanks for upping, found i up you before so cannot up you again here.

Will rtf Moon, and ivy in H16 later, now saw vivi is working want to try vivi here 1st
Old 24-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H17r10

[QUOTE=hurricane2004;7022762]Tdy went over to PT at 6.30pm to look for Li Wen, she is not in, maybe already go off. Went over to Vivi, she signal me that the front Bros is her last customer, so hv to look out for less favorite WL. Happen to notice that H17R10's door is open, so look inside, she signal 4 fingers. I w/o hestiation walk in.

FR of H17R10 / CAT 40
Face - Pretty with light makeup n fashionable eye lashes.
Body - Size n ht similar to Ann (0701L2)

-----------
This is interesting, i had no knowledge of her, will check it out soon.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H17r10

Mine Bro, I have heard of her, H17R10 but every mine trip to PT and I check her out she is not in! A chain blocking the lane going to her room.

I have yet to see her for mine own eyes. Good luck mine friend, do check her out. Mine trip to PT this weekend is cancelled, OC decided to go shopping and ask me to tag along! Rats! Hopefully, she will 'reward' me tonight! Hee-hee!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Tdy went over to PT at 6.30pm to look for Li Wen, she is not in, maybe already go off. Went over to Vivi, she signal me that the front Bros is her last customer, so hv to look out for less favorite WL. Happen to notice that H17R10's door is open, so look inside, she signal 4 fingers. I w/o hestiation walk in.

FR of H17R10 / CAT 40
Face - Pretty with light makeup n fashionable eye lashes.
Body - Size n ht similar to Ann (0701L2)
-----------
This is interesting, i had no knowledge of her, will check it out soon.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H9R1 - $20 for a hole

Thank you to both Bros for bringing this up to my attention.

Both WLs have just been included in the PSL:

H09R01 - Name Unknown - CAT20; and
H17R10 - Name Unknown - CAT40

Total of WLs listed todate is back at 157!

Please be guided accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Tdy went over to PT at 6.30pm to look for Li Wen, she is not in, maybe already go off. Went over to Vivi, she signal me that the front Bros is her last customer, so hv to look out for less favorite WL. Happen to notice that H17R10's door is open, so look inside, she signal 4 fingers. I w/o hestiation walk in.

FR of H17R10 / CAT 40.....
Finally someone tried this chick - H09R01....i also saw her last month and was surprised about her price as she was not on the s list. Then she looks fair but i was hesitant to try her coz 20 bucks is too good to be true. So now that u tried bro, i guess that explains the reason why she set her price at 20. But not bad if we just really want to release and budget.
Old 24-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Upped you for this FR. Yes, Julia H11R04 is sweet and nice. One time I waiting for JJ H11R03, she smile at me when she saw me, so I smiled back at her and said hello.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla83 View Post
My First Petain Experience was splendid.. I drop by recent Wednesday after lunch about 3plus in the afternoon. Walking house to house and decided to hop in H11 and tried on R4 a mly lady, Julia. She is quite sweet, caring and really knows how to take care of you. But i can't resist her boobies which turned me on.. we did SOP and end up with a Smiley face.. Thats my FR on H11R4, Julia.
Old 24-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello to all brothers of the forum...first time posting here althought i read through some of your field reports before...to be honest i can't recall what i do during visiting all the girls at gey let alone write a report...so i am impressed with all of you...speaking of petain...i visited it the first time last weekend but was quite late so most girls not around already...walk walk and see see but haven't try any yet...probably would head down soon for my first shot at petain...so i wanted to ask this...my fetish for kissing and licking on the girls body...so most girls there allow these stuffs?...
Old 24-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 24 March 2012, Saturday btw 2 pm to 330 pm

Again I took 2 sessions, first at H16R8 Ida who told me, she is Rose, so be it. Then at H22R8 Aida, beautifully body, as beautifully as the 3 white bunnies.

H2 Maggie Sally and, Munx2 was in, Bobo with Hongx2, if I am not mistaken. R16 Michelle happened to be on business.

H7 Joyce lights on, Cookie gave me a shocked, and she told off a blanglah, “Go go go!” 2 floors Queenie had an uncle customer. Actually he was asking few girls around, I think he asked H22 Michelle too. Chris Ann with Miki was lights on.

H10 Rina Anna Judy with Kico were busy, as usual Judy looks great in tight short. I saw her in inner lane praying at alter.

H11 Jolene was free most of the time; Ah Leng had invested in makeup this year. Is time I return to fuck you, girl! JJ was having her snack; somehow I don’t want Jenny and her.

H16 Yvonne Nancy Michelle on business, I was hard because along the way happened to desire MILF, after seeing 2 aunties in tight dresses. So I decide to take Rose in R8. Ivy too in business Lynn was reading and, Carol had a Malay customer. I think he was from across the causeway; he spoke to her in heavy accent Malay.

Call girls service all races, provided the money is correct.

I was disappointed that H17R10 was locked( i agreed with you, brother Fornicator); R3 Honey seems to be engaged for a long time.

In H22 I was surprised to see Aida light’s above, session 2 with her, she joked I was thinking a new girl. Hold on, her time will come later. Sally had a customer waiting and, Mei Na showing off her legs, her boobs was great! I saw it during our session, only she allows frenching I would return to her.
Miss beautifully long legs, I mean Michelle crossed her legs at me, probably wanting to close a deal.

I cannot help but had a hard on, her legs are slim and generous displayed. But I wanted Aida and, it happen a PRC man was asking for charges, he asked Michelle too, somehow I think he was interested. But he don’t want to spend $50, well my Chinese friend PT correct amount is $50.

Finally, H24 we had Q for Laix2, and Xiao Tian, I also had another hard on looking at Jessie’s legs. Recently she looks great, probably invested in makeup due to competition. You see my friend, ex KS GL girls were here for 5years all really. Everybody are on equal ground, is time they compete for customer.
Old 24-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Cool H16R8 Rose (upgraded to $50) session 1

24 March 2012, Saturday btw 220 pm to 250 pm

Rose is speaking English, I think she fade she don’t understands Canto, and it just happened she was chatting with Ivy in canto. Ivy asking her to buy crystal display the next time she visits KL. They were at it for some time; I could not wait and stand behind Ivy. I shown Rose 5, she said in English, “I don’t know what he is talking, and he wants you.” Pointing at Ivy who turned to me with her broad smile, with my charming smile I said in canto, “I am sorry Ivy, next time.”

Ivy returned to her room, I walked in paid her and, she asked what mine desire is?

She is friendly and we talked about H3, she was the first room all the way back, I remind her it was at the left side. There used to have disco lights, with Lynn’s room too, after the bend. Rose said Lynn is her best friend, which has nothing to do with me.

Nothing interesting about her old body, flabby arms with round tits which she applied creams to harden it. I do not know how to give her marks? However mine imagination of fucking aunty; I was comfortable with the package. She stared with planning kisses on my chest; she brought her body closed to me. Same time she pulled my dick up down with equal motion.

She was experience to know the pleasure is at the balls. So she was at it for some time, repeating few times to inform her how to please me further. Then Rose took mine left hand to fondle her boobs, I ask to French she provide her tongue.

Gently she performed blowing with cap, now this is quality which I am please, not so for Aida. Rose blow job is no good, just moving her head up/ down. No matter I am really and she knew, changed into a new cap. She said I am big, which act on the excitement of fucking aunty, so we held each other.
Sleep facing each other and, I was surprised she could do it, or I am feeling top of the world.

No doubt! I inserted her, she moved her assess and pump together with my speed. Same time we frenched with much tongue actions. Along the way she moaned so sexy, I held her head tight with, left hand onto her left tight. I shot into her pussy with caps on; she knew and kissed my mouth for the last time.

Overall marks is 7/ 10, for she had put up a good show with me, however I could never forgive myself if I RTF her.
Old 24-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

Red face H22R8 Aida (upgraded to $50) session 2

24 March 2012, Saturday btw 305 pm to 330 pm

She is as prettier as the 3 white bunnies, she removed her tight mini and I cannot help staring at her slim figure. Small waist length with 2 pointed round tits, I was speechless. Standing on slim sexy legs, I think she had a complete makeover. I award her 10/ 10, well done Aida.

She had this message for us in Canto, “I returned yesterday, got my card and, where is my enemy that spread this message of I had quit?” “It is long time before I make enough, where got so much money to stop working.” “Post it on the internet.”

No matter, we got your message, and the conversation touches on Violet. She asked her charges with her services that I con her through the rooftop. Only if Aida allows frenching, she said no and pretends she was a league of her own. She said she could not charge 50 because this service would consist of kissing, allowing tits to be bitten too. Actually, I believe she downgrade because that time, she doesn’t have the money for the makeover. Smart call girl, I pretty much think she would want me to post this here.

“When I become crazy, I will french all of you, and then you should be worry.”

After washing, she asked me to get comfortable on her bed, she came on mine left. Bend her slim body down, curl downward preventing me from touching her pussy. I saw she apply creams after she wash herself, she does raw blow job.

Aida tight up her jack black long hair, she looks sexy while blowing my load between sucking the balls. Might be I had desired her body so much; I have no choice but a 10/ 10 for BJ. I pulled her to plan kisses on my chest, she does it avoiding my trying to kiss her mouth. She asked for missionary cap me.

I moved on top, pump her and her moaning sounds fake, I told her I wanted to ramp doggy. She turned her back I took her from behind, however could not complete the job. No matter still 10/ 10 for her beauty while I saw her from above.

I recalled the last session, more than 2 years ago she threw in HJ but not this time. She was just anxious to rush off the session, probably she hit target after extreme makeover.

I kept fingers crossed on RTF; still I am a sucker coming to beauty and GF feelings. She had both which she applied on all customers.
Old 24-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Talking H22R8 Aida

Almost forgot, Aida could agreed with me on the names of JB, Ocean's WLs. I tested her with 2 names from the JB PSL, she could agreed Flora with Ai Ai.

She could never make sense here, telling me she don't know cunt about over the causeway. Again she too wish to spread misunderstanding btw us brothers, i had heard enough from the girls mouth.

I wrote here before, forgive my long tongue, i choose a side which is us. Over them same with AVP, we make a choice.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
Bro thanks for upping, found i up you before so cannot up you again here.

Will rtf Moon, and ivy in H16 later, now saw vivi is working want to try vivi here 1st
Ups you too. Have fun with Vivi.

I thank you.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Ups you too. Have fun with Vivi.

I thank you.
Bro thanks, return favor vivi and ada my target in this house now
Old 25-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

24-03-2012 01:59 PM Ass Hole! What is your fucking problem? Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????

Latest reputatiion received for my post below. Anonymous as usual.

This sicko is one piece of work I should say. Ha-ha! Zapped me with NIL points.

Is it really I that has a problem? Bros, please, tell me. Help me on this one.

This is a sex forum. Commercial sex at that! And yet this idiot who zapped me is accusing me of "Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????".

WTF?!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Cheers.

Quote:
Thank you to both Bros for bringing this up to my attention.

Both WLs have just been included in the PSL:

H09R01 - Name Unknown - CAT20; and
H17R10 - Name Unknown - CAT40

Total of WLs listed todate is back at 157!

Please be guided accordingly.
Old 25-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
24-03-2012 01:59 PM Ass Hole! What is your fucking problem? Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????

Latest reputatiion received for my post below. Anonymous as usual.

This sicko is one piece of work I should say. Ha-ha! Zapped me with NIL points.

Is it really I that has a problem? Bros, please, tell me. Help me on this one.

This is a sex forum. Commercial sex at that! And yet this idiot who zapped me is accusing me of "Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????".

WTF?!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Cheers.
Dun worry too much about it bro, I got this kind of zap too! Sometime ignorance is a bliss.. haha
Old 25-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Re: a friend indeed

Whoa Bro, thank you! I needed that! You the best!

Thanks my friend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Dun worry too much about it bro, I got this kind of zap too! Sometime ignorance is a bliss.. haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1