The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Today is a fruitful day.

Visited one ML today and got free eyebrows trimming. She is trained. Save me some moolah if I were to get it done properly commercially. Then she changed into her seductive OL outfit with shear top that showed off her ample (.)(.). Great time!

Then at night went to meet with another ML to pass over some items and was offered 双飞 with her friend who was visiting. OMG! who would give up a chance to have four hands massage plus 2 pairs of (.)(.) to suckle on! Totally fun to be in bed with two beautiful ladies and being their first Guinea pig for their possible launch of 双飞 package in the near future.

The names and identities of the MLs have been withheld at their request as they are still at the incubation stage of their new ventures. But sharing is caring so will share more once Green light is given. Damn! I’ll be smiling in my sleep tonight.
Bro, eyebrows trimming, made me reminds of Zoya who offered that to me, she even help me to pop/squeeze pimple & applied gel, wondering if she still around hahah
Old 21-03-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, eyebrows trimming, made me reminds of Zoya who offered that to me, she even help me to pop/squeeze pimple & applied gel, wondering if she still around hahah
Recent visit still good for a rub, back-stepping. Boobs and skin still top-notch.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nat? After she finish her nuru sensual, it’s practically almost fake love making all the way, from cowgirl, missionary, doggy, etc.
One of the rare one that don’t lie by u and hj till u come SOP. Good massage also.
Best of all no need to top up. Look wise also a lot better than Youna for me.

Downside: harder to get bj compared to previous. And not sure if anyone tio aeroplane by her nowadays? So far I Heng Heng, hopefully won’t kerna. Lol
Nat’s new ad is which one ah?

This one?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/
Old 21-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nat’s new ad is which one ah?

This one?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/
Yes this one

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yes this one
Thanks! Maybe time to go reminisce a bit
Old 21-03-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5148 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today is a fruitful day.

Visited one ML today and got free eyebrows trimming. She is trained. Save me some moolah if I were to get it done properly commercially. Then she changed into her seductive OL outfit with shear top that showed off her ample (.)(.). Great time!

Then at night went to meet with another ML to pass over some items and was offered 双飞 with her friend who was visiting. OMG! who would give up a chance to have four hands massage plus 2 pairs of (.)(.) to suckle on! Totally fun to be in bed with two beautiful ladies and being their first Guinea pig for their possible launch of 双飞 package in the near future.

The names and identities of the MLs have been withheld at their request as they are still at the incubation stage of their new ventures. But sharing is caring so will share more once Green light is given. Damn! I’ll be smiling in my sleep tonight.
Bro, me too am looking gladly to your making public when they're ready to launch. TQ in adv.

Last edited by Javabeans; 21-03-2023 at 11:25 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Today is a fruitful day.

So envy you bro, hope green light fast fast come lol
Old 21-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
Mr
Location okish for foot soldier, for car driver got carpark ard there
Open door i would say add 4 to 5 years the add but acceptable
Massage also good keep asking if strenght is good positioned her thighs near my head for me to grope, followed by a hdly.
The real part where she shines tho is her juagen
I think easily hands down the best i had so far
She positioned herself at my feet and tortured me for roughly 20 mins
Slowly teasing me to when im about to cum then press my nerves to let the sensation subside
This was repeated several times. Then i ask can cum anot she say too early
I say ok i tahan .
When i really shoot i think almost hit my face the cum lucky i siam
Those brother who looking for juagen shifu and like this type of slow torturous hj would recommand to you
Old 21-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Her wechat was changed more than a year liao and her wechat profile is called xiao xiao (but in a different Chinese character) which she claim is her name. Anyway I still call her zhu zhu. hp no change.
I have 3 of her wechat accounts..... hei dian / xiao xiao & vivianne...... so which one she current uses?
I dun wechat her..... prefer to WA her number.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Mr
Location okish for foot soldier, for car driver got carpark ard there
Open door i would say add 4 to 5 years the add but acceptable
Massage also good keep asking if strenght is good positioned her thighs near my head for me to grope, followed by a hdly.
The real part where she shines tho is her juagen
I think easily hands down the best i had so far
She positioned herself at my feet and tortured me for roughly 20 mins
Slowly teasing me to when im about to cum then press my nerves to let the sensation subside
This was repeated several times. Then i ask can cum anot she say too early
I say ok i tahan .
When i really shoot i think almost hit my face the cum lucky i siam
Those brother who looking for juagen shifu and like this type of slow torturous hj would recommand to you
Is this June!?
Old 21-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Today is a fruitful day.

Power sia bro..2 sessions in 1 day!
Old 21-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL bro @Life6666 that signature move of Younna = AnQi is really something right? Think she needs to patent it soon b4 other MLs start learning a trick or two. But happy you enjoyed the session with her. Maybe I should start asking my Regular MLs to “KneeJob” henceforth.
Her Sumata gao gao plus french , buay than . I don't get kick out of bbbj so this combo is perfect for me. I like her friendly demeanor. RTM list just increased. Not for those syt lover.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A belated MR on Fairy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage

Fairy is indeed a charming and pretty young lass (not much difference with her pic) and regrettably should have gone to her earlier ! Her massage packed a punch but it was her GFE that brought out the best in her. Constantly asking the area that I felt most arousing and comfortable even though she has restrictions. Her offerings are good enough and sensuality are better than a few other ML I had tried. She has slim body and natural B+/C as opposed to contradicting report by other Bros.

I did not try Cosplay as I very much prefer what she appears to be! Her voice is captivating and sweet .. a bit teh but who doesn't like a girl that speaks that way ... LOL! Hope she would continue to improve herself and definitely worthy for a RTM !
Old 21-03-2023, 01:35 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
Hi bros, is this soccer Zhu zhu?

Ha, she is here about 2 years liao. Great massage and love to be painted.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-03-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
botakjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppy_gonia View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Looks - her photos looks exactly like her. Would say one of the prettier and similar to pictures lady around.
Fair skin, sharp features and sweet smelling hair. Won’t reject for sure. Probably like those office ladies or those you will meet in a CBD gym.

Environment- very clean and smells great too. More importantly, fresh towels to shower and also on the bed. Stays alone and apartment is spacious. Attached shower in the room. Big bed too! Lots of parking although parking attendant very on the ball. So must remember to use the parking app.

Body - fit and tight! Definitely one that exercises and work out regularly. Was wearing a body hugging one piece dress. Headlights not saggy and rear is perky. Skin smooth, complements her looks! Looks amazing in her smooth silky undies!

Massage is something that really amazes me. Really knows what she is doing. Relieves all those aches and knots. Shoulder and waist massage is amazing. I have a bad back and muscles always aching, managed to make me feel so much better.
Massage was so good that I extended my session, just nice a bro couldn’t make up his mind on his booking. Head massage put me to sleep. Left feeling fresh

Sensuality - it was a fun session. She's willing to please with restrictions but then again, for 120sgd/session i was very satisfied when I left. Managed to experience her secret hand technique (神秘手法)and it was something that surprised me. Session was SN but all good for me. The breath down my ears and back, with those hands. Try it and you will know. But then again YMMV.
Session progressed better and was more fun when I respected her boundaries, she was more at ease and could concentrate on keeping me happy and entertained.

GFE - very chatty, lively and friendly. If you respect her boundaries she definitely will be very comfy and respond you with lots of interesting conversations. Beautiful, sexy and oh… her pleasant voice! Can talk anything under the Sun.
If you need a companion for a couple of hours to get rid of work/ family stress. She can offer that listening ear or be that chatty person to perk you up!

Then Again YMMV.

RTM - for sure!
100% Agree. Definitely one of the prettier ML around. GFE max. Worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1