The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

That's partly the reason why Thailand is where they are now! If not they would have progressed so much faster with the resources n manpower they have. People's livelihood don't have to depend on tourism anymore..
Old 18-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Any bros here..
went through the process of applying Long term visa for your wife in singapore?

Submit application need your wife and you in Singapore right?
After submit finish can wife go back to Thailand and resume her work or have to stay in Singapore and wait till the result?

Because my wife unable to apply too long leave..
The process of this long term visa up till 6 month.
Old 18-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The last I heard, if your monthly income not more than SGD 4K, the chances of getting approved is very low. Another possibility is to make babies and let them become singaporean, then you will improve your chance.
Old 20-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
this is my thinking.... you do one step at a time...
(anyway under matter of hearts section? think got ICA or Vietbus spouse visa threads)

1. You need to secure yourself a job in Singapore first.
(if already have then nvm, best is got 12 mths income statement/iras etc.)

2. Once you got job/income in sg then apply "LTSV" for her.
(check with ICA/Sg embassy process/requirements cuz u need to endorse your ROM cert if its in thai to sg. Don't think its extremely hard? Since its not PR/Citizenship. Btw now everything seem to be online one leh cuz u singaporean mah n sponsor for wife. Anything ICA will write or call you for more info cuz all the docs u need submit cannot xiam.)

3. Once visa approved, it comes with validity or multi-entry. (check with ICA)

4. Throw her resume to job/employment agency or online apply for jobs in sg.
(if not wrong hor, spouse visa now can work sg)

Talk to recruitment officer or see employment guidelines then can better understand what qualifications she need in order to work in sg as teacher. Maybe need to take sg local courses to so call "convert" her qualifications.

Those tiongbus hor some also angmo not expert but at least they can teach mandarin even in kindergarden/nursery. So thais hor haizz must speak ok english lah 5555. Unless got Thai schools in sg wana hire her.

Or ask her teach thai as private tuition lor.

Yes I have a job

Do u have the link for Ica thread?
Old 20-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Anyone used Thai marriage certificate, translate it to English and get embassy of Singapore Bangkok verified and successfully apply long term with this method?

I looking to re-register my marriage in Singapore meaning going through solemnisation... is it possible? Since in Singapore I’m single.. I just like remarry but marry to the same person
Old 20-12-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
You already officially married in Thailand so best is just check with sg embassy and sg ROM what needs to be done to translate/record your marriage become officially recognized in sg for future documentation or ease of visa application purposes. Usually foreign docs may need to be translated into the country lang and certified by lawyers/officials.

Anything pp say here or suggest here may not up to date so just for reference. SG Zenghu dept won't run from you 55555 all you need to do is ask them via email or online submission lah or call lah or walk-in yourself.

The marriage cert is powerful to apply for her entry cuz wife mah 55555 as supporting doc but cuz now pandemic leh. So the steps to do things a bit extra liao. You must ownself check with sg embassy first or where necessary return to sg first. Get things done step by step cuz hor you must apply visa for her entry be it short-term or long-term visa.

ps.

then this is what i thinking.... now border close leh. SHN is one thing you wana calculate the costing 5555 is SHN at home or dedicated facility make a diff cuz hor 1 person SHN at hotel is 2k+++ then if you alone is 2k+++ if wife come later is another 2k+++ total 4k+++ but together share 1 room is 2k+++

actually hor if you wana make babies with wife hor during the 14 days as staycation is can spend that money lah 55555 cuz i see the hotel pp stay is not bad leh all the 5 stars one. Food wise leh for thais hor may need to side order thai food for extra happiness.

best is if can apply everything in Thailand (be it visa or the ROM cert) do it first then cont. stay in thailand till you decide burn that 2k+++ 55555 or sg allow SHN at home for thai>sg but hor judging from current thailand situation hor... wait long long a bit. so that 2k+++ is likely cannot xiam if you wana back sg this year.
Yes.. have to wait this shit to happen finish first lor...

Anyway i emailed MSF ROM- seems like cannot remarry again with the same person.. only can use my thai certificate to re-register:
This is what they reply:

Generally, a valid marriage contracted/solemnized outside Singapore and registered in accordance with the law of the place in which the marriage was contracted is recognized. Hence, a marriage certificate issued by a competent authority of the foreign country is a valid document and will be accepted as evidence of marriage between the parties named in the certificate, unless there is reason to doubt the validity of the said marriage.

You may also wish to note that there is no provision in the Women’s Charter (Chapter 353) to require couples to register their overseas marriages, which includes "converting" or "endorsing" a foreign marriage certificate, in Singapore under the said Act. In this regard, you need not re-register your overseas marriage with the Registry of Marriages, Singapore (ROM) as proof of your marriage in order for it to be a valid marriage. A re-registration with ROM does not affect the validity or otherwise of a marriage. It is purely voluntary and administrative (i.e. no solemnization, no exchange of rings) thus there is no timeline.
Old 20-12-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
The thais never stop partying, eating and protesting. How can remain 0 local transmission? While wuhan virus been not fatal in thailand hor, seem like its gona hit the economy tourism further with travel restriction.

KNN one leh cuz Thai baht exchange rate with Sgd very bad. haizzzzz Need to see 1 sgd is to 25 baht!!!! not the other way round.
there have been news spreading.. nakhon pathom also have liao bkk also have

Hearing 100+ cases
Old 20-12-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

So far Thailand is riding on luck that they have so few Covid19 cases but how long can u be riding on luck with no proper stringent measures? Matter of time we'll see Bangkok (touch wood) infection rates surging n Thailand can kiss goodbye to opening up to tourism for 2021...
Immediate action has to be taken now, compulsory to wear mask, social distancing, closing of bars n no over crowding of places etc.. has to be enforced. Hope they'll take this seriously cos I doubt Thailand has enough medical facilities to cope with this pandemic with their large population.
People all over the world are dying to travel to Thailand to spend money$ there n let's hope the Thais don't screw this up themselves!
Old 24-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Now she studying English classes. Even a nursery school ?
After studying finish maybe 1 year later she will try to find job in singapore.
As her pay now is 5000 baht per month which pretty low.
No chance, you still need to go through at least a minimum of 1 year in NIE before even applying.
Why not try freelance nanny in Singapore? Pay definitely more than what she is currently earning now.
Old 24-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Anyone used Thai marriage certificate, translate it to English and get embassy of Singapore Bangkok verified and successfully apply long term with this method?

I looking to re-register my marriage in Singapore meaning going through solemnisation... is it possible? Since in Singapore I’m single.. I just like remarry but marry to the same person
You missed one step bro, after you translate, you need to bring your marriage certificate to a law firm to get it notarized, be it in Thailand or Singapore before you send it to Singapore Embassy in Bangkok.

That's only a small step.

You also need all your legal and background supporting documents,
- Passport
- Education Certificate
- Purpose in Thailand (Company details)
- Reason of moving to Singapore/Thailand
- Financial status
- Full family details including financial status
- Marriage Certificate
- Etc...

Your wife side
- Passport
- Full Family details including financial status
- Purpose and reason of moving in/out of Singapore/Thailand
- Education Certificate
- Financial Status
- Etc...

I advise you to go through solemnisation so you can produce the english version of your marriage certificate unless you want to stay clean in Singapore.

The process will be more or less the same if you want to apply for permit in Singapore, marriage certificate won't be enough to secure you any permit in Singapore.

Another thing to take note, in Singapore, the officer are highly focused on the financial status of the spouse, so let's say if you have a huge capital (net worth of at least $3m as of today) or high earning ($15k per month), chances of securing permit is much higher, easier, smoother, faster than the ones that a financially instable but have high level of education.

Anyway good luck.
Old 25-12-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Living in Bangkok!

Let's get back in the topic of choinging for a bit:

Given the current circumstances, any of u bros still visiting massage parlors or bathing??

Are the services any different?? Like would the girls be more hesitant to kiss or bbbj??

Anyone has some post covid experience that would like to share??
Old 27-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
Let's get back in the topic of choinging for a bit:

Given the current circumstances, any of u bros still visiting massage parlors or bathing??

Are the services any different?? Like would the girls be more hesitant to kiss or bbbj??

Anyone has some post covid experience that would like to share??
Post Covid? Now it's mid Covid my dear...

Spas, massage are all opened, most will be wearing general safety gear such as visor, mask and glove, in the room, each to their own comfort. Chiong safe bro.
Old 29-12-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
No chance, you still need to go through at least a minimum of 1 year in NIE before even applying.
Why not try freelance nanny in Singapore? Pay definitely more than what she is currently earning now.
Oh really?? Even those China people take care in nursery school also go through NIE?
Old 29-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
You missed one step bro, after you translate, you need to bring your marriage certificate to a law firm to get it notarized, be it in Thailand or Singapore before you send it to Singapore Embassy in Bangkok.

That's only a small step.

You also need all your legal and background supporting documents,
- Passport
- Education Certificate
- Purpose in Thailand (Company details)
- Reason of moving to Singapore/Thailand
- Financial status
- Full family details including financial status
- Marriage Certificate
- Etc...

Your wife side
- Passport
- Full Family details including financial status
- Purpose and reason of moving in/out of Singapore/Thailand
- Education Certificate
- Financial Status
- Etc...

I advise you to go through solemnisation so you can produce the english version of your marriage certificate unless you want to stay clean in Singapore.

The process will be more or less the same if you want to apply for permit in Singapore, marriage certificate won't be enough to secure you any permit in Singapore.

Another thing to take note, in Singapore, the officer are highly focused on the financial status of the spouse, so let's say if you have a huge capital (net worth of at least $3m as of today) or high earning ($15k per month), chances of securing permit is much higher, easier, smoother, faster than the ones that a financially instable but have high level of education.

Anyway good luck.
Checked with Embassy of Singapore in bangkok.. they want me to translate in certain shop only after that they will give verification stamp..after that I can send to ICA. I cant go through another solemnisation again in singapore.. it's not allowed.. I only can convert my cerfticate to Singapore cerfticate at rom.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Post Covid? Now it's mid Covid my dear...

Spas, massage are all opened, most will be wearing general safety gear such as visor, mask and glove, in the room, each to their own comfort. Chiong safe bro.

You are right sir. It is only the middle game now. Things are getting bad here in Thailand and Bangkok is looking very risky. I'm so tempted but decide to wait it out and see what happens after new year.

Starting today bathings, spas and kareokes are all closed until 4/1/2021

The numbers are rising. It's mind boggling why the government doesn't use this NYs holiday to lock down and contain the pandemic here. Longer they wait, harder to contain, by then if lock down becomes necessary, it would need to be a lot long and harder
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1