The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
as I was still waiting for bx PR status just 4 days ago...
today checked online and it is approved

nearly 11mths of waiting
Congratulations...see what I meant a few days ago...GE coming cannot upset voters...

So how u going to celebrate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So how u going to celebrate...
vote for PAP and volunteer to be the jaga at voting center again
Old 14-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vote for PAP and volunteer to be the jaga at voting center again
Wow...so pro pap...

No go Ktv the neh neh celebr.ate...call me if you do...

Old 14-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tmdmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope bros here can give some advice...

backstory:
last month i stayed at my fiancee's home in Quang Ngai for about 1 week. I think because I did not register myself at the local police, the cong an showed up at her home last Saturday and asked if any foreigner staying there. She didn't want any trouble and just said that I've went back already and if there was any problem. The cong an said it was a "safety issue" and asked her to go to the police station on Monday drink coffee. She went down with her father with intention to give coffee money, but her father went batshit crazy and created a scene. When they left, the cong an told her "this case not settled".

we will be holding our wedding banquet at her home in 2 weeks time. small town so stuff life this goes around. now i'm damn scared the cong an will give me trouble because our marriage not yet properly registered.

i will be flying over on Sunday and my plan of action will be to go down directly to "pay my respects". Will an offering of a carton of cigarettes on top of the coffee money be able to appease them? or am I worrying for nothing?

also, i'm envious of all the stories of successful ltvp and PR application. Now i'm having trouble even bringing her over on short term pass (she got caught in ktv raid and sent back - appreciate if you can keep the judging to yourselves, i've read through this thread 3 times over and know perfectly well what i'm getting into.). just approached my MP last night and hopefully the fact that i've gotten a ROM date and her being pregnant will improve my chances.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
as I was still waiting for bx PR status just 4 days ago...
today checked online and it is approved

nearly 11mths of waiting
Congrats la brother ... cheers ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow...so pro pap...

No go Ktv the neh neh celebr.ate...call me if you do...
Bro Hurricane .. now u go ktv singapore already ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdmon View Post
hope bros here can give some advice...

backstory:
last month i stayed at my fiancee's home in Quang Ngai for about 1 week. I think because I did not register myself at the local police, the cong an showed up at her home last Saturday and asked if any foreigner staying there. She didn't want any trouble and just said that I've went back already and if there was any problem. The cong an said it was a "safety issue" and asked her to go to the police station on Monday drink coffee. She went down with her father with intention to give coffee money, but her father went batshit crazy and created a scene. When they left, the cong an told her "this case not settled".

we will be holding our wedding banquet at her home in 2 weeks time. small town so stuff life this goes around. now i'm damn scared the cong an will give me trouble because our marriage not yet properly registered.

i will be flying over on Sunday and my plan of action will be to go down directly to "pay my respects". Will an offering of a carton of cigarettes on top of the coffee money be able to appease them? or am I worrying for nothing?

also, i'm envious of all the stories of successful ltvp and PR application. Now i'm having trouble even bringing her over on short term pass (she got caught in ktv raid and sent back - appreciate if you can keep the judging to yourselves, i've read through this thread 3 times over and know perfectly well what i'm getting into.). just approached my MP last night and hopefully the fact that i've gotten a ROM date and her being pregnant will improve my chances.
Bro ..

Now the new policies (hopefully is not compulsory) requires you to do a pre-marriage LTVP assessment application. If this fail, likelihood the actual LTVP will not approve to.

Perhaps you may want to try that first before bringing in for actual ROM.

Having a ROM date doesn't equate her to enter with no problem, if she is banned from entering, even got rom date, immigration officers will still deny her entry, especially now with the pre-marriage ltvp assessment.

Likewise she is pregnant, that also does not equate to being allowed to give birth here ...

If she is lucky to able to come in for rom, that also doesn't equate that she can stay her long term and give birth here.

To prevent all unnecessary rejection and inconveniences to your pregnant wife ... please plan it carefully. That my advise.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro Hurricane .. now u go ktv singapore already ?
nope...haha...KT will not be so kind...

Old 14-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdmon View Post
backstory:

I had highlighted many times that "any household need to register with local Police station if any foreigner are going to stay in the gf or fiancee house for a short period..."...this matter doesn't happen just because you are in small town or big city like hcm...many times is gf neignbour who are the whistle blower...or another cong an just happened to stay nearby...all these usually lixi can settle...

since the problem already happened...just let your gf and her family members go to the Police station to apologise and inform them of the upcoming marriage...ask the Cong An in-charge how much money needed to settle this problem...if not much money then just give and settle the issue...no point get involved with cong an who is just doing their job...

after marriage nothing will happen....all will be fine...you can stay in wife house as long as you want...

bro shysaint already advised you on the LTVP application...just follow his advice...

Old 14-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tmdmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro ..

Now the new policies (hopefully is not compulsory) requires you to do a pre-marriage LTVP assessment application. If this fail, likelihood the actual LTVP will not approve to.

Perhaps you may want to try that first before bringing in for actual ROM.

Having a ROM date doesn't equate her to enter with no problem, if she is banned from entering, even got rom date, immigration officers will still deny her entry, especially now with the pre-marriage ltvp assessment.

Likewise she is pregnant, that also does not equate to being allowed to give birth here ...

If she is lucky to able to come in for rom, that also doesn't equate that she can stay her long term and give birth here.

To prevent all unnecessary rejection and inconveniences to your pregnant wife ... please plan it carefully. That my advise.
all this not within our control... of course i am also planning contingencies...

Quote:
I had highlighted many times that "any household need to register with local Police station if any foreigner are going to stay in the gf or fiancee house for a short period..."...this matter doesn't happen just because you are in small town or big city like hcm...many times is gf neignbour who are the whistle blower...or another cong an just happened to stay nearby...all these usually lixi can settle...

since the problem already happened...just let your gf and her family members go to the Police station to apologise and inform them of the upcoming marriage...ask the Cong An in-charge how much money needed to settle this problem...if not much money then just give and settle the issue...no point get involved with cong an who is just doing their job...

after marriage nothing will happen....all will be fine...you can stay in wife house as long as you want...

bro shysaint already advised you on the LTVP application...just follow his advice...
thanks for the advice
Old 14-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

For those of us married register not in Việt Nam better to bing along rom cert
Old 14-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
For those of us married register not in Việt Nam better to bing along rom cert
yes lah...also tell your wife family to report local district Police that son in law coming to stay...need to do once and show photocopy ROM only once....

for any hotel in Vietnam, all hotels must report to the local district cong an who is staying in each room by 11pm...if any raid and upon checking...give wrong info then jialat...

Old 14-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Cong an sound so much like 公安
Old 14-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Cong an sound so much like 公安
Yup when translate to Chinese Character it is 公安

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 14-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

any particular reason for the strict whereabout of foreigners?

seem to be in place for a long time liao..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1