The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kena ghosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I learnt that I need to be bad guy, say yes to everything and fuck first talk later
Its always like that bro, it seems its always the "bad boys" that gets the girls
Old 18-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
yah, this is like the fish already caught, but i slipped and jump back into water

I learnt that I need to be bad guy, say yes to everything and fuck first talk later
I like the last part. Fuck first talk later.

Last time dumb. Act gentlemen. Scared this and that.
Now different already. Got pussy send to your doorstep, dont care. Just fuck first. Dont like, when bored already then reject or ghost.

If i dont fuck them, other guys will. So why not i be part of the bad guy instead.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I like the last part. Fuck first talk later.

Last time dumb. Act gentlemen. Scared this and that.
Now different already. Got pussy send to your doorstep, dont care. Just fuck first. Dont like, when bored already then reject or ghost.

If i dont fuck them, other guys will. So why not i be part of the bad guy instead.
yah, some girls at first only agree to be FB, but in the end also start to fall in love with me and want to be BF-GF

So for guys, we can also change our mind....fuck first talk later.

thinking back i really missed a lot of chance as I was not daring enough to get physical with the girls

I remember got one girl jio me go holiday together, and suggested to share room to save money. I shouldn't have chicken out as I got ghosted by her because she thought I am not interested.

should have just bang her first since she already opened the door
Old 19-04-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
yah, some girls at first only agree to be FB, but in the end also start to fall in love with me and want to be BF-GF

thinking back i really missed a lot of chance as I was not daring enough to get physical with the girls

I remember got one girl jio me go holiday together, and suggested to share room to save money. I shouldn't have chicken out as I got ghosted by her because she thought I am not interested.

Better late than never, and also dun trek back and regret bah. Just move along.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 19-04-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:

Hahaha. Mine also similar.

Last time (before covid) jio go drink. Will go but dont dare any how touch touch.
When our friends all left, i still gentleman.
Wasted didn’t up her before she went back.
Another one kiss all done already.
But dont dare to up her also. End up now got blocked.

Now different already. Got the chance, just up only.
Previously when there’s isolation due to close contact, one of my colleague insist on isolating with me.

Since it’s free, just whack. Plus that time i did not bring protection.
Old 19-04-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hahaha. Mine also similar.

Last time (before covid) jio go drink. Will go but dont dare any how touch touch.
When our friends all left, i still gentleman.
Wasted didn’t up her before she went back.
Another one kiss all done already.
But dont dare to up her also. End up now got blocked.

Now different already. Got the chance, just up only.
Previously when there’s isolation due to close contact, one of my colleague insist on isolating with me.

Since it’s free, just whack. Plus that time i did not bring protection.
Yeah just do ur own assessment...actually alcohol times is best time to test test...is not becos of the reason u "dunno what u doing" but the fact that if you inch slowly when u r under alcohol and the lady did not reject, it means she is fine with you. If she reject subtle movements, den it's easy to fade away under the alcohol guise.

Just don't jump the gun under alcohol later kana accused outrage of modesty.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 19-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Yeah just do ur own assessment...actually alcohol times is best time to test test...is not becos of the reason u "dunno what u doing" but the fact that if you inch slowly when u r under alcohol and the lady did not reject, it means she is fine with you. If she reject subtle movements, den it's easy to fade away under the alcohol guise.
I attended a social event for foreigners when I was in Tokyo for work. It is quite common that there will be local Japanese girls in those events trying to make foreigner friends.

There were food and beers and lots of chatting. Few Japanese chicks caught my eyes and there was this very shy one that keep looking and smiling at me.

My guy friend was aiming this chatty girl who happened to be the friend of this shy one. The chatty girl intro her shy friend to me so we chatted for hours until she starts to open up.

4 of us decide to head out for a drink as the beer got no kick, we ordered a few wines and let the girl drink until tipsy.

Suddenly the shy girl asked me to bring her to toilet. At first I was wondering why need me to accompany her since I cannot go into female toilet. Then i noticed that the toilet is unisex type, my shy girl was hinting me to go in with her, but I blur blur thinking why she need me to be around when peeing. So I just said i will wait outside the door. She looked at me disappointed and then went into the toilet herself, then suddenly I caught the hint that she wanted to have quickie in toilet!

I was slapping myself for missing the chance, so i rushed out to buy condom and think of where to bring her to fuck. By the time I got my condom the 2 girls decided to catch the last train to head home as my shy girl already very drunk.

I tried to talk to them to find a hotel to rest and catch the train tomorrow instead, we were holding hand walking and passed by an underground car park. My shy girl suddenly become so daring and dragged me to a dark corner behind pillar.

We started kissing and touching each other, and I thought my chance come liao. I played with her small B cup and she was stroking my dick outside my pants. However, the car park was very open and there were still people walking around, I asked if she want to go hotel instead, but she keep saying "here". She was high on alcohol and probably don't care, but i was actually the one chickened out. I tried to drag my girl to try find a hotel, but as I am not familiar with Tokyo and smaller hotels are all full house.

Suddenly, her chatty friend bump into us, they talked and decided to go and catch the last train instead. My girl suddenly dont want to talk to me anymore and wanted to go home too. In the end, we had our last good bye hug and ghosted by her after that.

There goes my chance of fucking a japanese girl raw!

i chickened out and went to buy condom....and I also chickened out for not wanting public sex

Last edited by sony2002; 19-04-2023 at 01:53 PM.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At least you let your big brain over ruled your small brain, bro

Sometimes you look back and sort of regret but I think you just miss this opportunity because you did not come prepared. If you prepare your condom before hand, I am pretty sure you already up her in the toilet

It's good not do to this raw with Japanese gals because the % of gals with STI is pretty high there. I rather play safe when the gal is ONS type. Not worth coming back and tested positive with some sort of STI.

Next week I am flying to Tokyo for a few days. Still thinking whether I should close a deal with a Japanese SB I get to know via SA app. It's not about the money but the timing is not so good for me.

And it's not like I have not done Japanese gals before, so the novelty is not there too.

Maybe I should just try my luck somehow to "fish" kawaii high school gals

Quote:

There goes my chance of fucking a japanese girl raw!

i chickened out and went to buy condom....and I also chickened out for not wanting public sex
Old 18-04-2024, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone has experience of getting ghosted after the deed is done? I.E, meeting a girl from other apps, then after everything is done, she blocks you on the app.

I don't mind sharing my story, but will need some time to type it out.
I was in Cambodia and met this girl from tinder. One day after dinner went back to my place and she was reluctant to come to my place but I told her the city view from my balcony was damn nice (which is true but also the way I got to bang so many girls).

So when we were there we started kissing and eventually, she got into the mood but when she took off her clothes, she had this smell. Not smelly but just a bit off and after that I can't get hard at all.

So ended up, just ate her and she blew me but I didn't cum.

Then.... I had a company event and turned out the other company event manager was her and she realised I know her boss (director), she suddenly ghosted me and only like say hi whenever we met at events.

If not for the smell, I would have banged her but it was my loss. She was very tall (one head taller than me since I'm quite short) and very pretty.
Old 19-04-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
At least you let your big brain over ruled your small brain, bro

Sometimes you look back and sort of regret but I think you just miss this opportunity because you did not come prepared. If you prepare your condom before hand, I am pretty sure you already up her in the toilet

It's good not do to this raw with Japanese gals because the % of gals with STI is pretty high there. I rather play safe when the gal is ONS type. Not worth coming back and tested positive with some sort of STI.

Next week I am flying to Tokyo for a few days. Still thinking whether I should close a deal with a Japanese SB I get to know via SA app. It's not about the money but the timing is not so good for me.

And it's not like I have not done Japanese gals before, so the novelty is not there too.

Maybe I should just try my luck somehow to "fish" kawaii high school gals
That's why.. I always keep a condom in my bag or wallet haha.
Old 23-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kenna ghosted after first date, yes.
I have to admit, I am not the most handsome/tall guy around. Dating is a numbers game to me. So I have been ghosted many times. First few times I would try to initiate a 2nd date but ever since ORD, I started to read people better e.g. if they dun want to hear from you, don't try too hard to get to them.

But after fucking, no. Usually I am the one ghosting the lady.

2 times in Japan.
1. With a prc ex schoolmate. Before doing the deed, she gave me a few hickies. After doing the deed, she kept asking me to sweet talk. It was 2am already and I had to wake up for work the next day. I kinda liked her. C cups with cute bunny teeth, slim, smart (managed to make it to the top 10 Japanese university and completed the degree in Japanese) but she was too clingy and I had a gf who left Japan for her biz trip. I spent 4 days using a cold spoon to spread the hickies out.

I had a formal "break up" (we're not officially together) with her 3 days later after our dinner date. She cried like shyte. She wanted to go to my apartment again that night which I rejected. Blocked her on fb after that. A few months later, I unblocked her but restricted her view on my account.

2. Japanese girl, graduated and in between jobs. Spoke on OKC and sexted on LINE app. When we met I felt catfished. She's not that bad but a bit plus sized for my liking. We went ahead with the date. Invited her to my single dorm. Fingered her until she came all over my sheets. She wanted to give me a HJ, I declined and sent her to the train station. I didn't initiate any contact and she got it.

Somehow I feel that Japanese ghosting practice is quite common not just in relationships.
Old 23-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Now I know what is ghosted.

I still thought met with a ghost wor. hahaha.

I hardly ghost people and more often people ghost me.

Most memorable one is an ABC, Australian Born Chinese. Met her in Singapore during her business trip, brought her around Singapore for half a day then send her back to her hotel room before going out for dinner again.

She need a shower and a change of clothes before going out again for dinner and so on. Had our first and second round then shower and go for dinner and clubbing. That time St. James still around.

After St. James, sent her back and had round three plus more. Next morning sent her to airport and damn. She blocked my whatsapp and linkedin. hahaha.
Old 23-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13078 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
She blocked my whatsapp and linkedin. hahaha.
That feels more like a what happens in xxx stays in xxx ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 23-04-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Many cases like this la. I have had my share too. Found her online. We talked about sexual stuff a bit but mostly casual stuff in life, got along real well, met up after about a month and a half of phone calls/texts almost every day. (since she was preparing for exams) First meet, already did it. And we subsequently met a lot she became my fwb and I had my fun for about 4 months with her until she suddenly started being cold and responded lesser and lesser. Then she dropped the ball on me and said she doesn't want to continue this anymore but we still remained friends, just meeting way less, while still keeping in touch via text. And even when we're no longer fwb, on some occasions she just initiated to do it with me which is just weird then later started acting all cold and reserved again. Just female logic la.

I'm guessing she has a bf already? Fast forward 4 years later, she completed ghosted me as of last Christmas. She was no longer the same person I knew, cold, unbothered as compared to her cheery and funny demeanor, can ignore texts and not reply for days. Rejected meetups.

We mostly chatted on telegram but I knew something was up when her display picture vanished from her WhatsApp profile. So I was blocked after 4 years. People change. So just suck thumb, move on. It was a fun ride but eventually all good things come to an end.

Anyway, if it was a paid FL meet, getting blocked after the deed is pretty common as hell as most girls who are not doing this full time are probably covering their tracks and doing this just for the sake of money and probably have boyfriends. That's commonly experienced by someone like me who likes the thrill for finding local FLs online because of the thrill of the hunt. Have had some great girls who were desperate for money and they're really good but it's all one time fun and that's it, they block you after getting what they want. ($$) Some rare occasions I had the girl unblock me after a year or so to find me then block me again. So ultimately, money is still their motive.
Old 24-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

So far only I ghost girl and hadnt been ghosted before.

I remember my first time ghosting a girl..

I actually shared this with my wife and had a good laugh... Happen >10+years ago.. I was in between girlfriends and there was this platform called friendster then. I chanced upon a profile that actually look very good. Chatted up and after a couple of weeks I asked for dinner. Met her at a Jap restaurant and dressed up very well for the date but she is a baby elephant.

The whole dinner session I was only thinking how I was cheated to meet her. I paid for her meal, gave an excuse to leave and then blocked her everywhere.

Just a couple of weeks ago I was surfing Tinder and chatted up a lady who claims to be a boss of a high end couture store. shared pictures of her drinking Sassicaia over the weekend and that her fav wine is petrus. For the benefit of those not into wine, Sassicaia is ~$1K / bottle and Petrus is minimum $5.8K to upwards of $15K depending on the vintage. The most suspicious is that I found her profile on linkedin and it says otherwise about her career description. Needless to say, I stopped talking to her or him. I am 90% sure its a scam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1