The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My overseas posting

Disclaimer: The names, characters and incidents portrayed in the story are fictitious. No identification with actual person (living or deceased), places, buildings and products is intended or should be inferred.

I am Ben, 35, an investment banker in a foreign bank. I never imagine I would have left Singapore to work. This opportunity came rather by chance. I believe many would have remember the subprime crisis in 2008. I still remember it was beginning of Aug before subprime and the market was not doing well.

I was looking at the charts and my sixth sense told me something is not right. I was toying whether I should may a huge bet by buying low or shorting the market. I made a call John, my classmate during the MBA program in states.

Ben: Hey, John! It has been a while!
John: Hello buddy! How's things! Didn't expect your call
Ben: Well, I think you know what I want to find out. Hey, the market looks kind of strange and I am wondering whether I should buy in or short. I read a lot of bad news. It is a make or break decision for me. A mistake and I am fucked!
John. Hey, this really looks strange. I think there is some fundamental issues with the banks starting from mortgages and it just doesn't feel right. I don't know how to explain but kind of doesn't feel good...

We talk for an hour before I called my team in and ask them to short the market as much as they can. Well, a handful of them try to persuade me not to do that but decided to follow my instructions. Bang! By end Sep, the stock market is shit! Damn shit! John probably save my life!

Cindy (My PA): Hey Ben, you have a call from chairman
Ben: WTF! In my mind, I was like...Oh shit! erh...Hello!
Tom (Chairman!): Hey man! You are freaking good. You save all your client ass. Those fuckers who claimed they are fucking good all screwed their own ass. I don't know how you managed to pull off that miracle. I have an opening for you in China. Don't worry about the remuneration etc..Just ask Cindy to book you a ticket and get your ass there.

Ben: In my mind (Simi lj! I never even want to go over. Seriously fuck 1 phone call and ask me to go China and clear shit! Confirm sibei jialat!)
Cindy: Boss...Eh...Now that you got a posting, what will happen to me huh...Will I lose my job?

Forget to introduce Cindy. She is in her 30s, divorced with 1 child. I can't understand why her husband divorce her. She looks like 夏晴子 (for those who don't know who she is - Video and pic as attached) with long hair and nice tits.

Video 夏晴子

Cindy: While showing her cleavage. Boss, when do you plan to fly? I need to book your air tickets.
Ben: Aiya! Next week la. I need to go see my parents then give money to my mum. Once I leave, don't even know when I can come back. Oh ya, don't worry about your job hor...Just hang around, I will give you an increment.

Fast forward a week. I was dragging my feet to the airport reluctantly. For someone who has stayed aboard in US, I don't have good vibes about China. Seriously never stepped into China apart from going to Hong Kong and Macau. The trip to Shanghai is 4 hours + which is still bearable.

Clearing immigration was a breeze. Once I am out of immigration, I saw a nerdy lady carrying a board with my name.

Ling: 唐总你好!我叫陈玲!是人事部派我来的。
Ben:我。。啊。。叫我Ben。我的酒店远吗?
Ling:不远。很快到!

I doze off after boarding and woke up after 1hr 30 min.

Ben: 还没到吗?
Ling:不好意思!上海经常堵车
Ben: Thinking (Simi lj! CB so jam. Drive car also die, don't even know public transport is like Singapore or not...hong gan liao!)

Damn CB! From morning 10am leave home, evening then check in hotel in Shanghai. Really knn! Whole body ache like shit. After settling down, decided to venture out for a solid massage...I checked with the receptionist for a good recommendation and off I go.

I came to this posh place where they claimed they have 100 masseurs (men + women). Every masseur is recognised by a number.

Receptionist 1: 先生,你要油压还是指压。要不要洗脚掏耳。。
Ben:什么。。我不明白。。well, the receptionist starts to give me a surprised look.
Receptionist 2: 先生,你是不是外地来的。没事,我慢慢解释给你听。

When I saw receptionist 2, my eyes immediately lit up! She got this atas tai tai look with her beautiful eyes and wavy hair (see pic).

I was immediately mesmerised by her. Through her patient explanation, I managed to have a good massage. woooo!!! it feels so great after a power massage. I went over to receptionist 2 to thank her.

Ben: 谢谢你!我叫Ben。。
Receptionist 2: Bang?什么呀。。如何称呼你?
Ben: Ben。。我姓唐。
Receptionist 2: 呵呵!我不会英文!叫你小唐好了。。。你是哪里人!
Ben:新加坡。

We started chatting for around 10 mins. I really have a good vibe about her. Since I will be staying in Shanghai for a while, maybe I should know her more

Receptionist 1: 老板娘
Ben: In excitement: Wa lan! Lady boss lei. No wonder looks so pretty..Hehe!
Receptionist 1: 老板找你!
Ben: In disappointment: Hong Gan liao! Married liao lo
Receptionist 2: 先接个电话!不跟你聊了。有空打电话来预约!
Ben: Wow! Got her name card (realised that there is a mobile number written on it. Her name is called xx萍). Ok, not too bad

That night was nothing special and I head to bed. I love to stay in those and mo luxury hotel chains. Never let me down and I had a great sleep.

To be continued........

First time writing stories so hope everyone can forgive me if I didn't do well. Still learning

Last edited by Benjjtang; 25-12-2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Re: My overseas posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
I am Ben, 35, an investment banker in a foreign bank. I never imagine I would have left Singapore to work. This opportunity came rather by chance. I believe many would have remember the subprime crisis in 2008. I still remember it was beginning of Aug before subprime and the market was not doing well.

I was looking at the charts and my sixth sense told me something is not right. I was toying whether I should may a huge bet by buying low or shorting the market. I made a call John, my classmate during the MBA program in states.

Ben: Hey, John! It has been a while!
John: Hello buddy! How's things! Didn't expect your call
Ben: Well, I think you know what I want to find out. Hey, the market looks kind of strange and I am wondering whether I should buy in or short. I read a lot of bad news. It is a make or break decision for me. A mistake and I am fucked!
John. Hey, this really looks strange. I think there is some fundamental issues with the banks starting from mortgages and it just doesn't feel right. I don't know how to explain but kind of doesn't feel good...

We talk for an hour before I called my team in and ask them to short the market as much as they can. Well, a handful of them try to persuade me not to do that but decided to follow my instructions. Bang! By end Sep, the stock market is shit! Damn shit! John probably save my life!

Cindy (My PA): Hey Ben, you have a call from chairman
Ben: WTF! In my mind, I was like...Oh shit! erh...Hello!
Tom (Chairman!): Hey man! You are freaking good. You save all your client ass. Those fuckers who claimed they are fucking good all screwed their own ass. I don't know how you managed to pull off that miracle. I have an opening for you in China. Don't worry about the remuneration etc..Just ask Cindy to book you a ticket and get your ass there.

Ben: In my mind (Simi lj! I never even want to go over. Seriously fuck 1 phone call and ask me to go China and clear shit! Confirm sibei jialat!)
Cindy: Boss...Eh...Now that you got a posting, what will happen to me huh...Will I lose my job?

Forget to introduce Cindy. She is in her 30s, divorced with 1 child. I can't understand why her husband divorce her. She looks like 夏晴子 (for those who don't know who she is - Video and pic as attached) with long hair and nice tits.

Video 夏晴子

Cindy: While showing her cleavage. Boss, when do you plan to fly? I need to book your air tickets.
Ben: Aiya! Next week la. I need to go see my parents then give money to my mum. Once I leave, don't even know when I can come back. Oh ya, don't worry about your job hor...Just hang around, I will give you an increment.

Fast forward a week. I was dragging my feet to the airport reluctantly. For someone who has stayed aboard in US, I don't have good vibes about China. Seriously never stepped into China apart from going to Hong Kong and Macau. The trip to Shanghai is 4 hours + which is still bearable.

Clearing immigration was a breeze. Once I am out of immigration, I saw a nerdy lady carrying a board with my name.

Ling: 唐总你好!我叫陈玲!是人事部派我来的。
Ben:我。。啊。。叫我Ben。我的酒店远吗?
Ling:不远。很快到!

I doze off after boarding and woke up after 1hr 30 min.

Ben: 还没到吗?
Ling:不好意思!上海经常堵车
Ben: Thinking (Simi lj! CB so jam. Drive car also die, don't even know public transport is like Singapore or not...hong gan liao!)

Damn CB! From morning 10am leave home, evening then check in hotel in Shanghai. Really knn! Whole body ache like shit. After settling down, decided to venture out for a solid massage...I checked with the receptionist for a good recommendation and off I go.

I came to this posh place where they claimed they have 100 masseurs (men + women). Every masseur is recognised by a number.

Receptionist 1: 先生,你要油压还是指压。要不要洗脚掏耳。。
Ben:什么。。我不明白。。well, the receptionist starts to give me a surprised look.
Receptionist 2: 先生,你是不是外地来的。没事,我慢慢解释给你听。

When I saw receptionist 2, my eyes immediately lit up! She got this atas tai tai look with her beautiful eyes and wavy hair (see pic).

I was immediately mesmerised by her. Through her patient explanation, I managed to have a good massage. woooo!!! it feels so great after a power massage. I went over to receptionist 2 to thank her.

Ben: 谢谢你!我叫Ben。。
Receptionist 2: Bang?什么呀。。如何称呼你?
Ben: Ben。。我姓唐。
Receptionist 2: 呵呵!我不会英文!叫你小唐好了。。。你是哪里人!
Ben:新加坡。

We started chatting for around 10 mins. I really have a good vibe about her. Since I will be staying in Shanghai for a while, maybe I should know her more

Receptionist 1: 老板娘
Ben: In excitement: Wa lan! Lady boss lei. No wonder looks so pretty..Hehe!
Receptionist 1: 老板找你!
Ben: In disappointment: Hong Gan liao! Married liao lo
Receptionist 2: 先接个电话!不跟你聊了。有空打电话来预约!
Ben: Wow! Got her name card (realised that there is a mobile number written on it. Her name is called xx萍). Ok, not too bad

That night was nothing special and I head to bed. I love to stay in those and mo luxury hotel chains. Never let me down and I had a great sleep.

To be continued........

First time writing stories so hope everyone can forgive me if I didn't do well. Still learning

Nice one bro. keep it up! waiting for more. can't wait for the climaks part
Old 10-12-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I reached office in the morning at around 10am and go through the boring stuff (HR and finance explaining all the boring stuff). They also handed me an iPhone saying that is my mobile in China and they will contact me with that number.

I met Tom at 2pm. Well, Tom is in his 60s and he reminds me of this guy from "Wolf of Wall Street".

Tom: Ben! How's things. Hope you settled down well. What did you do this morning? I wanted to catch you for a cup of coffee
Ben: Both HR and finance briefed me on a long list of company policy and some stuff...
Tom: hahahaha! Hey Ben! Don't tell me you listen to their shit the whole morning? Do you know who they fuck you are? I am your direct boss..You don't have to listen to their shit! Just listen to me.

We chatted for an hour.

Tom: Let's go..
Ben: Where? Are we going to meet a client?
Tom: Hahaha! Hey fucked! Are you for real...Relax. This is Shanghai my little bro! Party time...I like you! You are an interesting guy.
Ben: Thinking (Wa! CB, hopefully he is not gay..Simi lj, his comments sounds creepy to me)

Well, it was 4.30pm and we are already off work. Went back to hotel and I immediately head to the gym to workout for an hour. Tom called me an asked me to meet him at 7pm.

Both of us headed to this pub where there is loud music, full of smoke and hot chicks. I didn't really enjoy this kind of places but Tom was enjoying himself. He danced, drank and sian all the girls until he freaking knocked out. I have to carry that fat ass back to the hotel.

The next few weeks are nothing but work and work. I managed to sneak out to 萍 shop for a massage. 萍 and I gets to know each other better. She asked me how to use an iPhone. I was like WTF! Chinese are so rich until they buy iPhone just to make phone calls? Seriously apps are non existence to them. As time goes by, my relationship with 萍 blossom. In my mind, it was not about sex (more like companionship in a foreign land). I cannot imagine I will be so busy until I have to use my hand to fire myself off (tell ppl also don't believe). I get to know 萍 better and better. One day she surprised me by confessing that she liked me. That is when I realised that her "老公“ is actually someone's husband and she is the mistress. LOL! At that moment, it surprised me but many people tell me mistresses are extremely common in China so nothing to be surprised.

Since I am alone in Shanghai, I am thinking no harm la. Got such a milf as gf with no commitment. Why not? My relationship with 萍 is kind of strange as she is officially someone's mistress. But since free, cannot waste food. She drove me around Shanghai to nearby cities and we had fun as a couple. We have been together for a week but we didn't really have sex. I can't believe I can endure this kind of couple relationship for a week especially she always appear in those kind of nose bleeding attire.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10064 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start bro. Please continue
Old 10-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Nothing really happens until we take a side trip to Hang Zhou. Hangzhou is also ranking as one of the most scenic cities in China. As a city of gardens, temples, and lakes, Hangzhou’s beauty is praised in all ages. There is an old Chinese saying goes like this: “In heaven there is paradise; on earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou (上有天堂,下有苏杭).” 萍 booked a hotel that have a magnificent view of West lake...

We had a few drinks in a pub and both of us headed back feeling a bit tipsy. In the room, I started by giving her a peck on her cheek. She returned by kissing me on the lips. I gently "French" her, slowly enjoying her bit by bit. I kissed her ear lobe, her neck and then her ear lobe again. This lasted for a few minutes before I start unbuttoning her. Off came her bra and I start to savour her C cup tits. I realised that her nipples are so sensitive so she moan non stop as I sucked her tits and nipples. I stripped off her panties and started to play with her pussy. Before I start, her pussy is already moist. I immediately dived in and painted her pussy. I continue eating her pussy for a good 5 minutes until it is drenching wet.

At that time, my cock was already rocking hard and going to explode! I slide off my jeans and I was literally grinding my cock against her pussy. I went back to suck her tits and she was already dying to be fucked!

Ben: Aiya! CB! Didnt prepare condom. 萍。。我忘了买套。
萍: 我受不了。我好想要。来。干我。我不行了。好久没有做爱了。

In this kind of situation, really small head take over the big head. I just inched my cock slowly into her pussy.

萍: 啊。。好大。。啊。。慢点。。啊好爽。。啊

Wa damn! at her age (she told me she was 40), she is fucking tight. I tried my best to gently insert my cock and pump her...From missionary to doggy to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl to many other styles (heng got a lot of experience).

萍:小唐,你好会做爱。啊啊。。好爽。啊。。快点。。大力点。快。。。啊啊。。爽。。啊。

pak pak pak. Pump her for a solid 40 mins and I don't even know how many orgasm she has (pussy really leaking wet). Before I knew, I can feel the feeling building up and I blasted my full load into her. After our deed, I cuddle her in my arms and I kissed her on her lips. On and off I give her a kiss and play with her tits. Our love making is as intense as this video.

Love making

Wow! fucking shag! Lucky I continue to train after my MR (finish my 10th year army cycle) else sure die cock stand (Thanks to SAF)

萍:小唐。你老婆肯定很爽。你那么会做爱。
Ben:我没结婚。不想结婚。一个人很自在。
萍:那肯定有女友。
Ben:有啦。不过分手了。
萍:小唐,这两天·好好满足我
Ben:你有“老公”。为什么那么久没有做爱。
萍:那死鬼那么多女人。偶尔来一次。一倒就干我,干个不停。自己一射出来就睡着了。哪里像你,吃我的鲍鱼, 吃到我出水。吃我的奶,吃到我受不了。做完爱还抱我。

小唐,这几天我会好好玩死你。。哈哈·,你不要怕,姐姐好好照顾你,会帮你补补。

Wow! CB, this statement sounds creepy...Will the milf rape me till I die? Stay tune for the next episode.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for some raping updates hehe
Old 10-12-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing really happens until we take a side trip to Hang Zhou. Hangzhou is also ranking as one of the most scenic cities in China. As a city of gardens, temples, and lakes, Hangzhou’s beauty is praised in all ages. There is an old Chinese saying goes like this: “In heaven there is paradise; on earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou (上有天堂,下有苏杭).” 萍 booked a hotel that have a magnificent view of West lake...

We had a few drinks in a pub and both of us headed back feeling a bit tipsy. In the room, I started by giving her a peck on her cheek. She returned by kissing me on the lips. I gently "French" her, slowly enjoying her bit by bit. I kissed her ear lobe, her neck and then her ear lobe again. This lasted for a few minutes before I start unbuttoning her. Off came her bra and I start to savour her C cup tits. I realised that her nipples are so sensitive so she moan non stop as I sucked her tits and nipples. I stripped off her panties and started to play with her pussy. Before I start, her pussy is already moist. I immediately dived in and painted her pussy. I continue eating her pussy for a good 5 minutes until it is drenching wet.

At that time, my cock was already rocking hard and going to explode! I slide off my jeans and I was literally grinding my cock against her pussy. I went back to suck her tits and she was already dying to be fucked!

In this kind of situation, really small head take over the big head. I just inched my cock slowly into her pussy.

Wa damn! at her age (she told me she was 40), she is fucking tight. I tried my best to gently insert my cock and pump her...From missionary to doggy to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl to many other styles (heng got a lot of experience).

pak pak pak. Pump her for a solid 40 mins and I don't even know how many orgasm she has (pussy really leaking wet). Before I knew, I can feel the feeling building up and I blasted my full load into her. After our deed, I cuddle her in my arms and I kissed her on her lips. On and off I give her a kiss and play with her tits. Our love making is as intense as this video.

Love making

Wow! fucking shag! Lucky I continue to train after my MR (finish my 10th year army cycle) else sure die cock stand (Thanks to SAF)

Wow! CB, this statement sounds creepy...Will the milf rape me till I die? Stay tune for the next episode.
Read like Sibei high…keep it up
Old 10-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
I reached office in the morning at around 10am and go through the boring stuff (HR and finance explaining all the boring stuff). They also handed me an iPhone saying that is my mobile in China and they will contact me with that number.

I met Tom at 2pm. Well, Tom is in his 60s and he reminds me of this guy from "Wolf of Wall Street".

Tom: Ben! How's things. Hope you settled down well. What did you do this morning? I wanted to catch you for a cup of coffee
Ben: Both HR and finance briefed me on a long list of company policy and some stuff...
Tom: hahahaha! Hey Ben! Don't tell me you listen to their shit the whole morning? Do you know who they fuck you are? I am your direct boss..You don't have to listen to their shit! Just listen to me.

We chatted for an hour.

Tom: Let's go..
Ben: Where? Are we going to meet a client?
Tom: Hahaha! Hey fucked! Are you for real...Relax. This is Shanghai my little bro! Party time...I like you! You are an interesting guy.
Ben: Thinking (Wa! CB, hopefully he is not gay..Simi lj, his comments sounds creepy to me)

Well, it was 4.30pm and we are already off work. Went back to hotel and I immediately head to the gym to workout for an hour. Tom called me an asked me to meet him at 7pm.

Both of us headed to this pub where there is loud music, full of smoke and hot chicks. I didn't really enjoy this kind of places but Tom was enjoying himself. He danced, drank and sian all the girls until he freaking knocked out. I have to carry that fat ass back to the hotel.

The next few weeks are nothing but work and work. I managed to sneak out to 萍 shop for a massage. 萍 and I gets to know each other better. She asked me how to use an iPhone. I was like WTF! Chinese are so rich until they buy iPhone just to make phone calls? Seriously apps are non existence to them. As time goes by, my relationship with 萍 blossom. In my mind, it was not about sex (more like companionship in a foreign land). I cannot imagine I will be so busy until I have to use my hand to fire myself off (tell ppl also don't believe). I get to know 萍 better and better. One day she surprised me by confessing that she liked me. That is when I realised that her "老公“ is actually someone's husband and she is the mistress. LOL! At that moment, it surprised me but many people tell me mistresses are extremely common in China so nothing to be surprised.

Since I am alone in Shanghai, I am thinking no harm la. Got such a milf as gf with no commitment. Why not? My relationship with 萍 is kind of strange as she is officially someone's mistress. But since free, cannot waste food. She drove me around Shanghai to nearby cities and we had fun as a couple. We have been together for a week but we didn't really have sex. I can't believe I can endure this kind of couple relationship for a week especially she always appear in those kind of nose bleeding attire.
bro is this real stories? u seem a nice guy and quite guai guai type haha. hope u manange to turn up to be a bad wolf like tom hehe
Old 10-12-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Ben feeling so shiok and enjoying, cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 11-12-2021 at 02:24 AM.
Old 11-12-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
My overseas posting

I love PRC milf….They are always neglected
Old 11-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
来来来, 哥也帮你补补分 🤣

Quote:

Love making

Old 11-12-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

My overseas posting

Post a short update before my morning run

Both Ben and 萍 fell asleep after an enjoying session. Ben was awaken by a tickling sensation followed by a bbbj.

Ben: mmmmmm…..
萍: 亲爱的。喜欢吗。

Wow! CB, mistress really know how to suck a cock. Apparently PRC ladies are born to serve…

萍: 你的鸡吧够大,干到我超爽。

萍continue sucking and deepthroating my cock。As a PRC, she can blow rather well. Interchanging shaft licking, ball sucking and deep throating together. Unlike other lazy PRC fl, she is really hard working and she sucked for 10 mins.

萍: 小唐,你很有耐力。如果是我老公,一分钟就完蛋了。哈哈

I swiftly pulled 萍 up and suck her tits hungrily followed by a round of frenching. I kissed her passionately while I grind my cock againsr her moist pussy. I could feel my cock rocking hard. Instead of ramming into her, I turned her sound and sucked on her pair of tits.

萍: 啊,小唐。。啊。啊。不要。啊,好爽。。啊。给我

I tortured her for a while and instead of sticking my cock in, I went down and painted her pussy…萍 face was flushing red and she was enjoying my oral skills.

萍: 啊。小唐,你搞到我高潮了。啊,爽。啊,又来了。啊,你那么搞我我很难受。

I swiftly moved into position and ram my cock into her. Firing my canon away at the target. During the first round of love making, the fucking was less intense and gentle. The second round is kind of like a lion preying on a rabbit. I shafted all the way deep into her

萍:啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊! 呃呃呃呃呃呃! 你好猛。。啊。这次你。。。。。啊。。啊

I pumped her in missionary before I turned her over from behind and go deep in, pumping furiously for a while before going for another position. Every position aims to give 萍 her most enjoyable orgasm…

I lost count of how long the love making last but I presume it was longer than our first round since both parties have been more comfortable with one another.

萍: 小唐,你还没要出吗?啊,我不行了。不知道高潮几次了。
Ben:啊。就要不行了。啊,你的妹妹太棒了。我射在你的波波好吗?

萍 didn’t answer me but as I tried to withdraw, I realised her legs was clamping onto me. Before I can free myself, I blasted into her warm pussy. Knn, I didn’t expect my big head is so weak…later 萍 pregnant how? I don’t want to be a lao peh…..
Old 11-12-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Both of us continue to nap until 11am where we have our brunch. The nice thing about China is it is damn big hence you won’t bump into people you know. Dating a lady boss milf is nice because you don’t really have to pay a single cent for food etc…During that time, china use a lot of cash. 萍 has in her handbag rmb 40 to 50k..which is kind of ridiculous to me when I can’t even finish my “stash” of rmb10k. I am someone who don’t carry a wallet. As in a company credit card and a bundle of 人民币 tied with a rubber band will do for me. Before I take out my stash of notes, 萍 would have already paid.

萍:唐唐你这个笨猪。哈哈。哪里有人像你那么收钱的。一看你就不是中国人。虽然中国治安越来越好,你要小心 点。

Ben:什么呀。不明白。我在新加坡,美国都是这样的。随便套件衣服,拿些钱和手机就出门了。

萍: 中国是看门面。哈哈!可爱猪,一看你就是的假老外。老师回酒店好好教你

I treat 萍 like how a caring boyfriend will do for his girlfriend. Can see 萍 was enjoying herself as a 小女人. Serving her food, sometimes volunteering to massage her calf after a long walk or even opening the door for her will make her happy. She told me her husband never did all these for her.. I am still very new to PRC. How can someone wear high heels to tour Hang Zhou. Sounds crazy but apparently looking good is important to china ladies than anything else.

I bought some condoms along the way but 萍 threw them away because she said she fucked her husband with condom…sigh…too late to regret and be scare since already fuck raw for 2 rounds. Subsequent sex is the same as the first 2 rounds except for some role playing (teacher vs student, boss vs subordinate etc…)

Haha! Apart from the boss vs subordinate thing, nothing unusual. I was surprised 萍 allow me to play boss instead of her. Haha! I played with her exactly like this video (borrowed from another bro)

Boss having sex with subordinate

萍 is a really fun lady to be with. Her acting skill is quite good as she played the role of the subordinate rather well, allowing me to unleash my lust on “Cindy”. Will talk more about Cindy when time comes. Cindy is a hot PA inherited from the former head when he retired. Can tell Tom likes her but she is a bit old for Tom. I didn’t know Tom is a lau tiko that lust after 18-20 years old girls until Cindy told me. That was how Cindy (late 30s) was spared by Tom.

From Fri to Mon morning, I lost count of how many rounds we fucked. Towards the end, I probably can’t stand even if Julia (JAV pornstar) suck me off. I wanted to chaokeng MC but 萍 drove me back to my hotel to freshen up and head for work. Shag, having a power lady boss as gf is not easy. Cannot chaokeng one…

Tom: Fuck you Ben. Where did you go during the weekends. Hotel receptionist called our HR and asked whether you have moved.
Ben: Boss, I went on a side trip to Hang Zhou and stayed for a few days…
Tom: Hey hey..this is China…let someone know before you do all these. Hey, this is not Singapore. Alert my friend. HR needs you to pick your PA and also hired a driver for me.
Ben: It is not necessary, I have Cindy and I can take cab and public transport. I don’t want to be stuck in traffic. You know I like to book my own air ticket, also arrange my own time etc…not like a robot. Cindy knows my style very well. I don’t want ppl to packed my calendar back to back. In my mind “CB Ang mo, got PA and driver to follow me means I can’t go meet 萍, cannot go massage etc..” siao bo
Tom: hey hey… cut the chase. Go go

I called 萍 and she told me to pick a trusted driver. In China, trusted driver is a must because he helps you do a lot of things apart from driving. Keeping secrets is an important attributes of drivers as they usually drive their tow Kay to meet mistresses. Need to align story to tell wife etc….wa Lan! So high level one

HR director: 唐总,这几位司机如何。
Ben:可以不要新人吗?公司有司机吗?
HR director:有的。叫鹰哥。上次开车太猛被大老板封杀。哈哈。他的前途就这样完蛋了。。
Ben:他在哪里。
HR director: 叫阿鹰过来。
Ben:不用。我去找他。

I went to look for 鹰哥 and I am told he is smoking somewhere. I immediately went to my office to take a box of cigar and went to look for him.

Ben: 鹰哥。你好。我是Ben
鹰哥:啊,唐总,叫我阿鹰
Ben:鹰哥 (good to always show people with respect),我需要你的帮助。我开车技术很烂,能不能帮我。
鹰哥:唐总,不是开玩笑吧。你知道我的故事。
Ben:哈哈。被老板封杀。。鸟他的啦。老人家怕。我喜欢开车猛的。Both of us laughed out loud。鹰哥,这盒雪茄送给你。感谢你加入我的团队 (wa! I also don’t know what the fuck I am talking about, all learnt from 萍)。以后叫我小唐或者Ben。

Some reflection of my approach
(1) Don’t be afraid to ask. Having a successful woman like 萍 behind you is important (giving advice, teaching you stuff). Making out with wrong women will screw you
(2) Saving someone from their career will make them remember you and stay loyal
(3) Giving gift is important in China
(4) Mixed a bit of respect for ppl. Don’t ask ur subordinate to come to you. Go look for them if you can once in a while. I find western bosses don’t mind swinging by your office but in China, they ask subordinate to go over

The next day, 鹰哥 shared that the cigar is fantastic. He said other drivers is envy of him and he shared some cigar with them. He kind of look more confident now puffing his cigar in a corner. Well, a lot more to learn in China.
Old 11-12-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Lucky you, I went China so many times over the last 20 years, only dare to play paid sex.. must be nice to have a gf / mistress there
Old 11-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:

Love making

Bro, u miss 2 important points-

1. Is puxy shaved?
2. Are armpits shaved?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1