The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
in so many time.. I was like. Hey. want to go for drinks?? but just can't bring myself to initiate anything, as a lot of thought will race through my mind. what if she get's too attached.. what if she become serious.. I got nice happy family.. But.. I also want something adventurous.. so how ah??
Like wise bros always say
Want to chiong, don't scared.
Scared then don't think about chionging.

First, it's just a drink.
Second, if they're married they will also want to it keep it under wraps.
So, for me, if they ask I'll go and have a drink. If end up in hotel, ok.

The parts you may want to think about.
1. Girls even if free sex, not cheap. Wine dine movie all need money. Esp if they're colleagues or friends before sex. Because obligated to make them feel good before sex. If maids or FL, cost lower.

2. Things become awkward because they guilty or you become too attached to them. So, you not steady then may turn out work becomes hell. Plus if your industry very small, even if you change job, your fuckboi reputation may follow you.

I don't shit and eat at work. Not because I don't want to but my job now I can't risk anyone knowing.
But if you feel OK, go ahead lah. You 50 already still thinking...
Old 14-08-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Like you say. already hit 50's. if I need to pay. might as well pay a pro. much cheaper.. moreover, I am not a chiongster.. I don't drink or go KTV.. just like to do sports.. Hence the increased libido.. My my problem is not that I dare not. But. I don't know how. LOL!!.. Damned geek life. 50's liao. still don't know how to chase girl..

For me. even in our 30's. me and my wife we do it once a week or once a month.. not that we don't enjoy having sex anymore. but when we do it. We do it for over an hour. 90% foreplay kind of sex.. and once done, we feel satisfy for weeks never need to think about it.. and I also won't get turn on by any sexy MILF or SYT. until after some intense workout.. then fire start to burn again inside me. Unfortunately, my wife had urinary tract infection recently and felt painful when inserted and can only give oral, and worse part, she won't let me cum in her mouth.. and fire need a chimney right? otherwise, can explode. LOL!!

Such things happen to guys also will happen to women.. What if it was me who lost my libido? then the lady have no were to put out the fire? Hence, in this regards, not every extramarital encounter are about money..

I have got one Vietnamese lady hinted, ask me if I know any decent guy. Married also never mind, all she want is a man to take care of her when she's here.. she can wash cloth, do house work, very low maintenance etc.. I told her. go orchard tower a lot of man there leave alone in apartment at orchard area, and need help with house chores.. LOL!!.. Actually all she wanted is free lodging and expenses.. occasionally spread open for the man to release, and I heard from some friend. one ended with one he cannot even touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

1. Girls even if free sex, not cheap. Wine dine movie all need money. Esp if they're colleagues or friends before sex. Because obligated to make them feel good before sex. If maids or FL, cost lower.

2. Things become awkward because they guilty or you become too attached to them. So, you not steady then may turn out work becomes hell. Plus if your industry very small, even if you change job, your fuckboi reputation may follow you.

I don't shit and eat at work. Not because I don't want to but my job now I can't risk anyone knowing.
Old 15-08-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
From my own personal experience, mid 40s to early 50s are sweet spot for men. Think about it, as long as you are not trying to pick up the early 20s, you can cherry pick from mid 20s to late 30s or very early 40s MILFs. The younger ones like your wisdom, ability to converse and spend when necessary, the older ones like your experience in handling them.
But mind you, when you become 50 and older, the libido is likely to decline. When you were in your 20s or 30s, having 3 or more rounds of sex is quite normal, I meant daily. When you are in your 50s, would be quite happy to have 3 to 4 rounds weekly of good sex.
Cest la vie!
Great advice. - I felt exactly like you said.
Maybe after 50, would need some medicine help, but I always believe exercise and healthy eating is a better way (many other benefits)
However, age will inevitably take away the libido. That's just the nature of life.

That's way, don't save sex for old age!
Old 15-08-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

Solving personal needs lo. Just fuck la. Actually I feel sianing milf is not about sex la. Cannot keep banging a few times a day from 20 to 60 right? Eventually engine will spoil and your milf leave you for other men? It is best to have other factors unless you are just intending to fuck 1-2 times
Old 15-08-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Great advice. - I felt exactly like you said.
Maybe after 50, would need some medicine help, but I always believe exercise and healthy eating is a better way (many other benefits)
However, age will inevitably take away the libido. That's just the nature of life.

That's way, don't save sex for old age!
when we were young, we fxxxed cause we were horny, too much moho and passed the age of wet dreams for release. When we come to a certain age, a round of good sex will feel satisfying but very draining. Hence, must be more selective in terms of who to release our troops. Sometimes, flirting and some body contacts can also be rather stimulating. For a 40 or 50 year old man, when was the last time you have a full erection with pre cum without even sex? Versus when you were a hot blooded 20 something. I remember when I was schooling, sitting on a bus that's quite jerky could also cause erection.
Old 15-08-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
and I heard from some friend. one ended with one he cannot even touch.
like that sian leh, pay for lodging and expenses but no ROI
Old 16-08-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not literally lah.. Cannot touch as in cannot fuck.. can touch, when we meet up his hands all over her body.. but when we ask, he say no so far never manage to fuck her yet.. We told him.. don't waste money already.. but he still want to try.. Anyway..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
like that sian leh, pay for lodging and expenses but no ROI
Old 16-08-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not literally lah.. Cannot touch as in cannot fuck.. can touch, when we meet up his hands all over her body.. but when we ask, he say no so far never manage to fuck her yet.. We told him.. don't waste money already.. but he still want to try.. Anyway..
if cannot then move on
i aiming a 50 yo lady but not so easy
Old 17-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just curious if a milf is looking for hook up if she's always wearing sexy and just nipple sticker or those boobs cover while out shopping grocery?

Saw this milf quite frequently and got me interested to talk to her. Still waiting for the right moment or opportunity. But looks like she's easily 10-12yrs older than me. I'm 30s.
Old 17-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Just curious if a milf is looking for hook up if she's always wearing sexy and just nipple sticker or those boobs cover while out shopping grocery?

Saw this milf quite frequently and got me interested to talk to her. Still waiting for the right moment or opportunity. But looks like she's easily 10-12yrs older than me. I'm 30s.
No sacrifice, no Victory bro. No harm saying Hello
Old 17-08-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Quote:

Just try! I also talk to one look like 40 50 year old MILF, her pic acceptable. But kena shot down lol
Old 17-08-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Age is just a number...don't let it deter u from seeking love...as long as u like her, just go ahead n try to see if it works or not ...nothing venture, nothing gain

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Recently had several encounters with 3 different local MILF in their 40s - All of them have their own place. so i have been busy juggling between them.

1) Peng - 40 single work in the events industry. Chubby but attractive
2) Kim - 42 single work in insurance industry. Attractive
3) Joan - 46 single work in banking industry. Plain Jane and chubby

out of the 3 of them, Kim was the best fuck, and she stays in a nice cosy condo apartment and will alsways cook or prepare food and drinks when we meet. Pity she smells there esp when i penetrate her and the odor will be the strongest when i pull out... so everytime after I pump her, i need to excuse myself to wash my dick - otherwise she is definitely a keeper.

As for Peng, she is normal in bed - no sexy or even nice lingerie. she is always in girdle panty but she has one of the nicest nips/pussy ever - light pink. her place is nice in Punggol and she is not at all demanding or "clingy" after sex.

Joan, is normal in bed except she is very accommodating to all my needs, fetish etc. for some strange reason, she will paynow me a specific amount everytime we meet up after i left ... i will always paynow back to her... dont know why she does that - i asked but she says she wants to pay for my petrol for coming over to her place.... a nice lady.
Old 18-08-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:

My take, the more daring they wear, the less likely they are looking for a hook up with a random man - they are just cock-teasers and they get the thrill knowing some young punks are staring at them in the supermarket

My experience - the more conservative they are, the more horny they are usually... although they might not be looking for a hook-up shopping grocery.

just dont judge a book by its cover...
Old 18-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
TellMoreTales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
My experience - the more conservative they are, the more horny they are usually...

just dont judge a book by its cover...
Agreed bro. Horny and wild in bed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1