The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Where? Bolehland?
Yes and with a good friend. But unfortunately not in johore.
Old 14-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
MR for

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anne-massage

Looks: 8/10 sharp feature on a slim frame, with enhanced boobs. Nice smile and smooth skin.
Massage: 7/10 not bad with some back cracking and twisting.
RTM: Yes

Oh and she can speak English pretty good too
What would you estimate her age to be?
Old 14-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
... Just about to ask whether it is just across ...
Old 14-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
That's a shame, with the MY currency being at its weakest in history, why would they still choose to work there, unless their rental is super cheap..
Old 14-07-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
That's a shame, with the MY currency being at its weakest in history, why would they still choose to work there, unless their rental is super cheap..
Difficult to get visa to come here. Anyway they are working in MP/Spa. But never ask about the rates since not likely to visit in the short term.
Old 14-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
What would you estimate her age to be?
Visited quite late at night so hard to judge, maybe late 20s early 30s
Old 14-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally my turn to post FR. Thanks to rythuno for his tips and advices

ML: Jordie

Location: Turns out actually quite close to my place via grab, very quiet and nice neighborhood, security guard a bit stunned that I just walk in and never tell him where I visit, but I just say "Ah paiseh paiseh I on phone with friend who tell me how to go up ah" and everything is fine. Did have to tell him that Im going to which apartment though cause he was quite insistent.

ML house: Reminds me of those Condo Airbnb in KL, very clean and cosy. She was studying english on her study table and snacking on mcd fries before I reach. Oh, do remember that when you go towards the shower area, there's a rise up platform, I nearly tripped on it twice cause Im a clumsy guy.

Looks: looks like the pics but maybe give about 5% discount cause got a bit meitu to make complexion better. She is cute petite and she wore her maid apron with thong to see me. Gotta admit I chua tio and got a bit of boner already cause I was not expecting that pleasant suprise.

Body: Very petite, should be around 150 to 155cm, small boobs, Bcup, I think. Her nips are big man, wasted that I didnt ask if I could lick and suck her nips. Her butt is perky and flawless skin. Guys who are an Ass Man like Billy Gunn would love it

Massage: Ok but I feel she can put in more force cause I am quite big size (177, 92kg). I really enjoy the chatting and the head massage, its like lying on gf lap and chill. She was wearing the maid apron throughout the massage cause I didnt ask her to take off.

Service: Once got into the apartment, I was served a new bottle ice cold water and when I told her I had a fall before heading her way. She immediately gave me something to treat my kness and that bottle of western medical oil not cheap sia.

She takes her maid role serious and helps me to dry up after shower. Holds my hands and lead me to her cosy room, Roaming is 4G (I guess? Can touch butt, boobies and play with her hair) Offered capped BJ and accepted it, during the deed she will direct me to remind me to touch her, especially her butt. Wah.... her butt is REALLY smooth and firm, very nice to touch and squeeze. I never try removing her undies though. Also, she really puts in a lot of effort going down on me and her eyes, when blowing me was wah....

RTM: Yes since she say she is leaving end of August, she tries her best at both massage and other services, more importantly, I feel very comfortable as she treats a excited newbie like me very well.

Last edited by bookerman; 14-07-2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Can any bros recommend anyone that has better sensual than the vanilla ones. I saw anqi recommended but honestly she also quite vanilla, just have a bit better roaming for me.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Can any bros recommend anyone that has better sensual than the vanilla ones. I saw anqi recommended but honestly she also quite vanilla, just have a bit better roaming for me.
From the FR I read, I think those who provide nuru service is less vanilla, might want to try them?
Old 14-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Finally my turn to post FR. Thanks to rythuno for his tips and advices

ML: Jordie

Location: Turns out actually quite close to my place via grab, very quiet and nice neighborhood, security guard a bit stunned that I just walk in and never tell him where I visit, but I just say "Ah paiseh paiseh I on phone with friend who tell me how to go up ah" and everything is fine. Did have to tell him that Im going to which apartment though cause he was quite insistent.

ML house: Reminds me of those Condo Airbnb in KL, very clean and cosy. She was studying english on her study table and snacking on mcd fries before I reach. Oh, do remember that when you go towards the shower area, there's a rise up platform, I nearly tripped on it twice cause Im a clumsy guy.

Looks: looks like the pics but maybe give about 5% discount cause got a bit meitu to make complexion better. She is cute petite and she wore her maid apron with thong to see me. Gotta admit I chua tio and got a bit of boner already cause I was not expecting that pleasant suprise.

Body: Very petite, should be around 150 to 155cm, small boobs, Bcup, I think. Her nips are big man, wasted that I didnt ask if I could lick and suck her nips. Her butt is perky and flawless skin. Guys who are an Ass Man like Billy Gunn would love it

Massage: Ok but I feel she can put in more force cause I am quite big size (177, 92kg). I really enjoy the chatting and the head massage, its like lying on gf lap and chill. She was wearing the maid apron throughout the massage cause I didnt ask her to take off.

Service: Once got into the apartment, I was served a new bottle ice cold water and when I told her I had a fall before heading her way. She immediately gave me something to treat my kness and that bottle of western medical oil not cheap sia.

She takes her maid role serious and helps me to dry up after shower. Holds my hands and lead me to her cosy room, Roaming is 4G (I guess? Can touch butt, boobies and play with her hair) Offered capped BJ and accepted it, during the deed she will direct me to remind me to touch her, especially her butt. Wah.... her butt is REALLY smooth and firm, very nice to touch and squeeze. I never try removing her undies though. Also, she really puts in a lot of effort going down on me and her eyes, when blowing me was wah....

RTM: Yes since she say she is leaving end of August, she tries her best at both massage and other services, more importantly, I feel very comfortable as she treats a excited newbie like me very well.
I hope you did not give the guard the actual unit you are visiting. Usually the ML will remind you to give a fake unit number if you got ask, if not everyone give the same unit number it’s too obvious.
Hate those units when the guard is too on the ball…

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-07-2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This An Qi?
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-an-qi/

If she is still too vanilla for you I think a lot will fail your criteria.
Maybe you should share what exactly you looking for? BBBJ?
Old 14-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I hope you did not give the guard the actual unit you are visiting. Usually the ML will remind you to give a fact unit number if you got ask, if not everyone give the same unit number it’s too obvious.
Hate those units when the guard is too on the ball…
Gave same floor diff unit number. If he CCTV saw me take lift to diff floor from what I told him confirm more sus.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
This An Qi?
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-an-qi/

If she is still too vanilla for you I think a lot will fail your criteria.
Maybe you should share what exactly you looking for? BBBJ?
Something like xiaoqi in the past. Hopefully full nude and maybe a bit more, lick balls etc. Don't have to be bbbj but that would be nice.

But maybe having another visit with anqi might be nice. Might get better service.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:28 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Something like xiaoqi in the past. Hopefully full nude and maybe a bit more, lick balls etc. Don't have to be bbbj but that would be nice.

But maybe having another visit with anqi might be nice. Might get better service.
Bro, you tried mlx before?
Old 14-07-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro, you tried mlx before?
Oh yes. Visit her semi regularly. Someone else who has sensual like hers would be ideal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1