The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
It's okay lah... I will not join the queue and let her fans enjoy...

Yeah you are right, have to take whatever she says with a pinch of salt one...
Hahah maybe lo I don’t know I just trust what she says since doesn’t make much of a difference to me la. I don’t think her business is that great cos usually booking her on same day is quite easy for me (my way to gauge). If business is good given she needs to make more money and the pass is longer I think she would have stayed on a bit more for sure.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Hahaha your fav, I don’t dare to touch, let u keep some good memories.

She can never sit still, nothing to do with bad business.
Hahaha not my absolute favorite la, but I’m just rotating between her and my regular so far only, enjoying them while they last and keeping my expenses low if possible 😅

Yea she probably don’t have the urge to work in this, given she’s mostly out of touch having venturing into other things before. That said, her service never drops and is still top notch and what I like so appreciate and support her for that.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

Long time no visit this ML. Today saw this photo just changed. The photo got so much energy, decided to book her again!

Long time no went, she from hotel to now a condo private in River Valley.

Very private and the parking is very convenient. Not like last time. The previous area is cmi. Just park opposite the prata shop there will do.

Open door a nice warm Welcome with a nice collar white blouse, heels plus and only panties on! And most impt the confident and elegant look. Tsk tsk. Is like go those villa holiday and the wife or gf will prepare the breakfast in the bed those kind of feel. Super got Gfe max.

Massage is solid as usual 30 mins hard massage. And the phone is non stop booking. So many ppl want to book her. Lucky I got my booking one day earlier .

Sensual she know how to play Gfe style. Know how to kiss here and there and here you will release ur solider.

Bonus she ask me to support her new room mate YIYI. Got a glimpse of her. Long hair, quite decent look. And breast quite big.

Arranged tomorrow and going to try her out.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-yiyi/

To be continued….
Old 01-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahah maybe lo I don’t know I just trust what she says since doesn’t make much of a difference to me la. I don’t think her business is that great cos usually booking her on same day is quite easy for me (my way to gauge). If business is good given she needs to make more money and the pass is longer I think she would have stayed on a bit more for sure.
Yeah doesn't matter lah though it was quite fun to talk cock with her. This time round she mellowed quite a bit so not as fun as last time.

Before she came this time I did warn her that it will be tough.

TMT
Old 01-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
[url]

To be continued….
nice. looking forward for yiyi MR
Old 01-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, the session sounds like very sad, I felt she’s in her mid 30s

Her playability very low, she will sit at the side and hj for you only, I remembered the first time I visit her the time was running out too and I ask her to stop because her face is turning black

But her massage and back stepping is one of the best among all the MLs, that’s is what I’m going for
My personnal opinion
If want a good massge, why don't go for a non hanky panky massage?
Those MILF can do better and your $120 can command to a 90 min session
Go massge still need to look at black face.. Something is wrong...
If you guys think this is well spent.... hahahahahah.. Good luck....
Just wondering what's wrong with SG guys...
Old 01-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
My personnal opinion
Bro, she does put in effort, I don’t go to those spa (like non hanky panky), half way ask you wanna top up $50 hj, additional $20 take off the clothes, additional $30 total 100 for kissing or what), entrance fee always ask you to take the $88 prostate massage package, that’s bullshlt lol…
Old 01-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, she does put in effort, I don’t go to those spa (like non hanky panky), half way ask you wanna top up $50 hj, additional $20 take off the clothes, additional $30 total 100 for kissing or what), entrance fee always ask you to take the $88 prostate massage package, that’s bullshlt lol…
Definitely agreed with you for those who asked for entrance fee + top up.
My take is want sensual look for SLG, Want good massage look for non hanky panky.
Cheers, enjoy chionging and stay safe
Old 01-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Good review

They are both SN?

Playability ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

Long time no visit this ML. Today saw this photo just changed. The photo got so much energy, decided to book her again!

Long time no went, she from hotel to now a condo private in River Valley.

Very private and the parking is very convenient. Not like last time. The previous area is cmi. Just park opposite the prata shop there will do.

Open door a nice warm Welcome with a nice collar white blouse, heels plus and only panties on! And most impt the confident and elegant look. Tsk tsk. Is like go those villa holiday and the wife or gf will prepare the breakfast in the bed those kind of feel. Super got Gfe max.

Massage is solid as usual 30 mins hard massage. And the phone is non stop booking. So many ppl want to book her. Lucky I got my booking one day earlier .

Sensual she know how to play Gfe style. Know how to kiss here and there and here you will release ur solider.

Bonus she ask me to support her new room mate YIYI. Got a glimpse of her. Long hair, quite decent look. And breast quite big.

To be continued….
Old 01-11-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Good review

They are both SN?

Playability ok?
SN Semi nude? Playability I think ok la. How u define playability.

Maybe u try tarma ok and share the review with us bro.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Finally managed to visit MLX recently, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/malaxi-massage/

Location: North east area, short walk from MRT for people on foot.

Looks: Was without much make up on, ok for me, more towards GND

Demeanour: Friendly and chatty

Body: Overall slim, slight tummy and b size knockers

Massage: Above average, quite decent, does a special move which I never encountered before. I was like ???, lol

Sensual: Good, does thorough cat bath and not just up down jerking of your little bro, have some variation

RTM: Yes, her operating hours not so gum with me, can only visit when able
Although it’s my first visit, feel very comfortable with her, treats u like a friend
She will rtc end of the year, heads up for interested bros who yet to visit
Old 01-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Finally managed to visit MLX recently, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/malaxi-massage/

Location: North east area, short walk from MRT for people on foot.

Looks: Was without much make up on, ok for me, more towards GND

Demeanour: Friendly and chatty

Body: Overall slim, slight tummy and b size knockers

Massage: Above average, quite decent, does a special move which I never encountered before. I was like ???, lol

Sensual: Good, does thorough cat bath and not just up down jerking of your little bro, have some variation

RTM: Yes, her operating hours not so gum with me, can only visit when able
Although it’s my first visit, feel very comfortable with her, treats u like a friend
She will rtc end of the year, heads up for interested bros who yet to visit
Bro, your special move referring to the rolling part?
Old 01-11-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, the session sounds like very sad, I felt she’s in her mid 30s

Her playability very low, she will sit at the side and hj for you only, I remembered the first time I visit her the time was running out too and I ask her to stop because her face is turning black

But her massage and back stepping is one of the best among all the MLs, that’s is what I’m going for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
My personnal opinion
i want a good massage and a sensual but if you never try you will never know mah.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
I got write fr on her before bro. U can see see
Thank you for sharing!!! Look wise decent right? Not far from photos?
Old 02-11-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fenfen-massage/

wow this girl looks very chio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1