The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!
Re: Laundry check

Removed ……

Last edited by luckydaddy888; 05-03-2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Deleted… 10 char

Last edited by luckydaddy888; 05-03-2023 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Not relevant
Old 06-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryanchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very into this fetish, would your content bro, keep them coming!
Let's make this thread ongoing haha
Old 12-03-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
qwertyuiopz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

spotted at a friends place

http://imgur.com/a/xUchr1V

Last edited by qwertyuiopz; 12-03-2023 at 05:34 PM. Reason: photo unable to upload
Old 12-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiopz View Post
spotted at a friends place

http://imgur.com/a/xUchr1V
Fresh or heavenly scented
Old 12-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Those days, went to one abang whom I know from street soccer always play at teck ghee cc , the sister was an Eurasian and always wear g string...

Always kope her heavenly scented one bring back wank...

If back then , there is carousel, I'm probably rich man by now....

And to Samantha aka toto... Contact me if you read this, you're probably 40s by now...
Old 12-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
qwertyuiopz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Fresh or heavenly scented
unfortunately didnt get a chance to find out
Old 12-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker444 View Post
open to trades or buying
( Click to show/hide )

Like a crime scene ... LOL ... Good work there, lots of output too ..
Old 13-03-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting for more sil lingerie from ts leh
Old 13-03-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha thinking back on my best streak where the early bird got the worm(s). It was during a friend’s wedding where i was “brother”. Had to reach his parent’s place at graveyard hours. Used the common toilet at the kitchen with no intention whatsoever.

Turned out his sister’s intimate was inside and I know his sister on a personal term as well. In some wedding customs, the couple is not allowed to meet days before their marriage and we were supposed to go to his wife’s parent’s place after that. And for that cutting and brand, there’s no way it was his mum’s. Would have kept as souvenir but it was wet and I was in formal.

We then moved to his wife’s parent’s place where the gate crash happened. Before leaving, I had to use the washroom again. Went in the common bathroom and there is was. His Mrs-to-be’s intimate. Again it wouldn’t have been anyone else’s because she’s the only daughter and it was too modern and slim of a piece to be anyone else’s in the family. Did not even expect my day to turn out to be such a blessing and it definitely started out right with 2 different pairs in just over 1-2 hours. Thought it was over and I was a satisfied person for the day.

Then came the 3rd encounter. During the 2nd march-in we had to go up to the hotel suite to keep “ang paos” that were given by guests. Again 2 of us were assigned with the task. Off I went with zero urge or or intentions. Upon entering the room, the luggages were open but of course I did nothing as I was not alone. After dropping the ang paos, I had to use the washroom again and there it was, a seamless piece now hanging in the bathroom suite.

It was a 3-course breakfast unexpectedly served to me in a span of half a day and it was definitely better than the actual wedding course.
Old 13-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

glad to see some bros here
Old 13-03-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
Haha thinking back on my best streak where the early bird got the worm(s). It was during a friend’s wedding where i was “brother”. Had to reach his parent’s place at graveyard hours. Used the common toilet at the kitchen with no intention whatsoever.

Turned out his sister’s intimate was inside and I know his sister on a personal term as well. In some wedding customs, the couple is not allowed to meet days before their marriage and we were supposed to go to his wife’s parent’s place after that. And for that cutting and brand, there’s no way it was his mum’s. Would have kept as souvenir but it was wet and I was in formal.

We then moved to his wife’s parent’s place where the gate crash happened. Before leaving, I had to use the washroom again. Went in the common bathroom and there is was. His Mrs-to-be’s intimate. Again it wouldn’t have been anyone else’s because she’s the only daughter and it was too modern and slim of a piece to be anyone else’s in the family. Did not even expect my day to turn out to be such a blessing and it definitely started out right with 2 different pairs in just over 1-2 hours. Thought it was over and I was a satisfied person for the day.

Then came the 3rd encounter. During the 2nd march-in we had to go up to the hotel suite to keep “ang paos” that were given by guests. Again 2 of us were assigned with the task. Off I went with zero urge or or intentions. Upon entering the room, the luggages were open but of course I did nothing as I was not alone. After dropping the ang paos, I had to use the washroom again and there it was, a seamless piece now hanging in the bathroom suite.

It was a 3-course breakfast unexpectedly served to me in a span of half a day and it was definitely better than the actual wedding course.
after that you got go drink liang teh?
Old 13-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I check every single laundry basket, behind the door hooks whenever i go to peoples house or to friends house... its exciting whenever someone organize gathering or party at their homes

for strangers (like carousell seller) if the deal is to collect from their place, i will usually ask to use their toilet/bathroom / for people i know, dont watse time --raid haha

i seldom do my deeds at on-site - i will try to bring it back home - if i cant bring it home (due to risk) i will take pics of them. I take only panties - bra are too big and risky
cool, i have the same approach..i tried during house viewing as well. Encountered few times mamaged to wander to MBR wardrobe and locate the lingeries drawer.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post

nice adventure bro
Old 13-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
cool, i have the same approach..i tried during house viewing as well. Encountered few times mamaged to wander to MBR wardrobe and locate the lingeries drawer.
House viewing go open drawers sibei dangerous leh. I been to many viewings myself but it is technically impossible to open drawers to search for lingerie. Even hang in toilet also not common as owners usually will prepare the house for viewings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1