The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbro View Post
RTF 98 for Nth time on Friday...GBW is pretty quiet on friday evening but still hard to say nonetheless.

Shower first n had egg and drink at canteen b4 the indian/malay called me and my buddy to the room. Entered the room and waited for a while b4 the great 98 entered! Once she saw me she remembered me and ho say liao, dun even had to break the ice...

She walked over to the small make up table and placed her belongings...I then start to autoroam her as she was wearing a short and tight fitting whole pcs dress! I was so aroused as it was always my fantasy to autoroam a nice looking lady in tat kind of attire! I start by stroking her thighs and slowly make my way up to the treasure between her legs, then pulled her skirt up till I see her black g-string Guess she was shy and faster remove her whole dress,then I wasted no time to also unclip her black bra strap!

Her nice looking nipples were greeting me n i hugged her a while b4 she also start to undress me and proceed for the bath...she washed me clean n thorough throughout till my toes n I know I'm in for a good time!

I finish shower n she ask me to lie prone down at the bed to wait for her, i waited anxiously and she came to join me after her shower shortly after. I can't wait and started to french her like long lost lovers...great! Next she started her routine catbath which covers mainly from ears to nexk to armpit to tummy then thighs all the way to toes and vice versa. She gave me 2 rds of catbath which I remembered she used to only gave 1 rd...probably due tothe fact that I rtf! The AR was also pretty long and not to forgot her BBBJ which was slow and sensual...I can't hold myself and started 69! lol

When the deed started, I told her I wanted the cowgirl/sitting position n she came on top...I told her I wanted the carrying position and slowly move her to the edge of the bed while my dick still in her pussy! Next came the great action when I carried her up in mid-air while thrusting her and she hold my neck tight like a koala bear and cling both her legs ard my bottocks area. I slowly walked to the make up table and continued to thrust her there and slowly back to the bed and finished her up in missionary! The rest is history already...What I wanted to highlight is that the feeling was so great and so so GFE!

I dun really want to give grades since my FR is already so detailed (lomng-winded) and I also tried some others but not stated here...my following FR will indicate some rough guide on some others I've tried along the way...do Upz me if u like my FR!
just up u for ur FR
Old 04-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_boy View Post
Is parking safe at GBW? Btw,i'm totaaly clueless. Once reach hotel,go recept and ask for girls is it or can just go in look see? Pls enlighten,thank you. Service n price provided hy tge girls?
Bro.....generally it's quite safe to park at the hotel.
Security guard do some routine patrol occasionally.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

few weeks never go there already, any new numbers , new gems or happenings ?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Bro, understand from captain that the ladies doing zheng gu or traditional massage is from no. 1-15. Their massage skill was much better than the you gu or oil massage. Is no. 6 or no. 12 pretty? How do they look in term of points ? So far I felt the auntie no. 2 not bad looking and massage good.
both are recommended by bros here. both not pretty. typical aunties u see in market. 12 is more short and fat but massage is good. Although I prefer no.6 massage.

I will try ur auntie no. 2 next time =)
Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
few weeks never go there already, any new numbers , new gems or happenings ?
bro, I'm so sick n tired of calling to GBW and the recep will tell that all the numbers I surfaced r not avail...i.e not working etc! 1 gd eg is 199 whom I nvr managed to book...I will usually go thru the list on the piece of paper the captain is holding n just pick from there!

In terms of service, I recall 85, 99, 112, 126 and 133 r gd just to name a few...122 also gd in service but I found her talk too much and personally I find her act smart. For oil WL I rembered 57 is gd looking for oil category and her boobs look gorgeous though fake! Howvere her service is also beyond my expectation for oil as she also perform AR etc...21 I tried is not bad looking and gave me a homely fk feeling, however service SOP n nothing to shout abt, no AR whatsoever...59 also gd service but I feels lack in the looks dept!

Above comments r based in my personal encounters and feelings, so no hard feelings if I paint a different light for ur fav WL !
Old 04-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
just up u for ur FR
Thks bro! I returned u the favour with my humble pts as well!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
bro, I'm so sick n tired of calling to GBW and the recep will tell that all the numbers I surfaced r not avail...i.e not working etc! 1 gd eg is 199 whom I nvr managed to book...I will usually go thru the list on the piece of paper the captain is holding n just pick from there!

In terms of service, I recall 85, 99, 112, 126 and 133 r gd just to name a few...122 also gd in service but I found her talk too much and personally I find her act smart. For oil WL I rembered 57 is gd looking for oil category and her boobs look gorgeous though fake! Howvere her service is also beyond my expectation for oil as she also perform AR etc...21 I tried is not bad looking and gave me a homely fk feeling, however service SOP n nothing to shout abt, no AR whatsoever...59 also gd service but I feels lack in the looks dept!

Above comments r based in my personal encounters and feelings, so no hard feelings if I paint a different light for ur fav WL !
Thanks bro, no worries. Everyone's poison is different. From your list I tried 112 and 122 before, the so called "ang pai". They are call "Ang Pai" not necessary because they are the prettiest, but usually they provide one of the best services there.

too bad my style now is "hit and run", i will not RTF anyone even if she is dammed pretty and provide excellent services, tried quite a lot in BW already, but a few numbers give me deep impression because I personally find them quite pretty and above average services, like 65, 113, 197, etc, given a few years ago I might RTF them quite often.

199 i also heard before, but as you say near impossible to book. been aiming for that part-timer 115, saw once before, quite SYT, hope to be able to book her one day.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

finally rem that gal i tried few months back! its 108 not 135...

anyone know if shes still at BW? shes part time one
Old 05-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
Bro.....generally it's quite safe to park at the hotel.
Security guard do some routine patrol occasionally.
When you park at the car park chose a spot that is visible by the CCTVs as there are some blind areas that are not covered by them.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, I'm so sick n tired of calling to GBW and the recep will tell that all the numbers I surfaced r not avail...i.e not working etc! 1 gd eg is 199 whom I nvr managed to book...
It is common knowledge among the regulars that the angpais are block booked by the captains themselves.

Next time you go there and want a certain WL, tell your captain her number and ask him to arrange..... of course he will give you bullshit about fully book but just tell him to make the arrangement and you will reward him. 9 times out of 10 your captain will be able to make the arrangement...... of course you must remember to reward him with a tip..... usually RM50.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
Thanks bro, no worries. Everyone's poison is different. From your list I tried 112 and 122 before, the so called "ang pai". They are call "Ang Pai" not necessary because they are the prettiest, but usually they provide one of the best services there.

too bad my style now is "hit and run", i will not RTF anyone even if she is dammed pretty and provide excellent services, tried quite a lot in BW already, but a few numbers give me deep impression because I personally find them quite pretty and above average services, like 65, 113, 197, etc, given a few years ago I might RTF them quite often.

199 i also heard before, but as you say near impossible to book. been aiming for that part-timer 115, saw once before, quite SYT, hope to be able to book her one day.
bro, thks for ur recommendation I will take note of 65, 113, 197 as I had not personally tried them myself. I also noticed 173 who is gd looking in my personal opinion due to her sharp features and tall model figure but yet to try her yet! Nw u had given me a few more numbers to add on my 'to try list'...

I had almost given up on 199 but still placed her in my dream list hoping to bonk her someday b4 she retired from scene...I hated it when I read on the tipping system whereby I rather paid the girl the extras rather than give my hard earned money to those blood sucking captains!

I remembered how I missed the chance to bonk the infamous 123 at Roman Spa last time (now known as NZ Spa) and still having regrets now! My buddy tried her and can't stop praising how pretty she looks and how gd her service is! Too bad since then I nvr managed to secure a slot with her and I heard she had went to SG GL150 scene.

Btw my buddy had tried 115 from GBW and only managed to RTF her once despite asking for her everytime he went there...she's really part timer and hard to catch her schedule! I myself also wanted to try her but still didn't have the opportunity...
Old 05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
It is common knowledge among the regulars that the angpais are block booked by the captains themselves.

Next time you go there and want a certain WL, tell your captain her number and ask him to arrange..... of course he will give you bullshit about fully book but just tell him to make the arrangement and you will reward him. 9 times out of 10 your captain will be able to make the arrangement...... of course you must remember to reward him with a tip..... usually RM50.
bro, thks for ur advice n I guess I will give in to the 'system' when I feel cash rich and just want to fulfill a dream of mine! Frankly speaking I can well afford the tips but just not happy to give it to the captains for playing this kind of game...I once had a glance at 199 b4 and she indeed look more pretty than the most of the WLs, not to mentioned that she's ang pai from many bros FR!
Old 05-11-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For oil WL I rembered 57 is gd looking for oil category and her boobs look gorgeous though fake! Howvere her service is also beyond my expectation for oil as she also perform AR etc...21 I tried is not bad looking and gave me a homely fk feeling, however service SOP n nothing to shout abt, no AR whatsoever...59 also gd service but I feels lack in the looks dept!
Thanks for the opinions on the massage ladies, I tend to go for them as I'm more interested in massage & extras if I'm up for it and well, the WL has a good attitude to service and well, looks and figure decent enough to want to up her.

I still recall some years back when I was going on & off there, got one of those east m'sian ethnic girls with realli f-ed up attitude, can answer phone during massage session and then when it came to earning her extras, attitude was bad, lazy want to lie on her back only and had to coax her to change positions and then hoot her gao gao doggie style. Make me dulan only such WL!
Old 05-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
When you park at the car park chose a spot that is visible by the CCTVs as there are some blind areas that are not covered by them.
Ya hor....quite true
shall not depend only the security guard
Old 06-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
catoon75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last weekend tried no. 29 for oil massage with happy ending bbbj and fj. 55 and 57 no have, captn said. here's my fr:
looks: 6
massage: 8 quite hard I like
boobs: big, probably c. shes fleshy I like.
gfe: like a friend, not gf. nice polite chatty if u initiate and considerate
bbbj: 7 standard
fj: 8 accomodating and jiggly I like

if u like massage, and easy going for 169rm the oil massage should try. I saw one lady at the counter in leopard print dress... not milf, I think it's Gilf. anyone knows who im talking about?

You only live once, so fuck it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1