The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all
Re: Lesson learned.

Lol. Saw so many bad reviews of Anna. My first session with her is also a bad one. Never say price then she start doing hj, I give her 1 blue and 4 red thinking that I have tips her above market. In the end, she tell me not enough, need 2 blue. I thought I green and looks like a gong kia to get chopped. Now I see here, many people also kena chop by her. Hahaha
Old 21-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted post

Last edited by sefernus; 21-10-2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old 21-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Now my dilemma is, how should I ask her how much (if) should I top up the extra fee leh? Any bros got make this kind of request before?😂
Not too sure why there’s a dilemma..
It’s always better to clarify upfront to be fair for both.
Just ask her if 2x will need to give more. Or could she do it since you have been her regular. If she say ok and gives it to you since regular, then you also get a peace of mind. If she say need to pay and you don’t wanna pay, then just stick with 1x lor.

No offense, if want extra something, ask first.
Assumption will always break any relationship. Previously I had a bad experience where at a certain spa, the receptionist told me the “upgraded” price I’m paying includes everything and prostate care. So I’m fine with it. Later on after everything, the ML asks me for her extra. I was shocked and initially wanted to tell her to check with the receptionist but we couldn’t converse as she’s a viet. I relented later and passed her her share. I didn’t want her to work for nothing and she almost had to beg for her share.
Felt bad for her but no choice damn Spa tactics.

So it’s better to clarify

Last edited by Mobile88; 21-10-2022 at 05:56 PM.
Old 21-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Bros, just wondering a question...

Have been in contact with a regular ML, prob almost a year liao. Simple good massage in spa and + decent HJ skills, always the same price.

But the last session after I shot, she whispered and asked me if I wanted another round. At first I thought she meant continue the massage. She continued to massage me on the head and neck, and for first time really past the hour mark. She said it was okay as she had no customers after me but I told her I needed to go back to work, and left after paying her the usual extra fee.

Was chatting as usual via WeChat one month ltr, and I thought abt the comment she whispered that time. So I asked her if she could do 2x HJ for me in the hour for the next session. To my surprise she agreed readily, and even said "我知道, 必须的 ”.

Now my dilemma is, how should I ask her how much (if) should I top up the extra fee leh? Any bros got make this kind of request before?😂

Sorry to say can’t give u much advice, mayb others can. But my own opinion its all up to you between your chemistry between you and your regular, I ever in the past pay less then the price she earns and end up we parted our ways, some takes advantage for being a regular, but mostly I pay them quite well although I don’t earn a lot and they know my condition also, so long as I don’t let them down, it may sounds like I had feelings for them, but reality it depends, I still have a regular that I known for many years but I still pay her old rates
Old 22-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
My ML found my weakness ar. I'm a sucker for gao gao gfe. Got hooked and keep coming back for more. I can't name the shop cos i know the lady boss well. Can only say it's a small shop in the north east area.
Same like you. I'm a sucker for gfe. Kana the kc trap already. Been thinking of her daily and have become a habit to message her daily. Couldn't get out of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1