The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 8

My wife was sitting behind the driver and laid her head on my shoulder to sleep as her drunkenness had not fully gone off.

I placed a hand on her upper thigh and slowly lifted her skirt until her black thongs was exposed.

Her legs were not crossed and were slightly apart.

I could see that the middle segment of her panties was still damp. It seemed like she must have been very wet earlier.

I replaced her skirt back in place and she remained fast asleep.

When the taxi stopped at our block, I woke her up.

12.20am

My mum was already sleeping.

Silently, we washed up quickly and Priscilla dried her hair before we got into bed.

The lights were switched off but the curtains were not closed and I could see her looking at me.

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

I was surprised that she responded because I thought that after being molested, she would feel disgusted to get intimate.

She was wearing a T-shirt and I reached underneath to hold her breasts. Her nipples turned hard instantly the moment I touched them.

Priscilla: mmm.....

After fondling them for a bit, I reached into her shorts and cotton panties. Her pussy was already wet and ready.

My wife broke off from our kiss and removed her shorts and mine as well.

She then sat up on the bed and holding to my cock, she mounted across my body before inserting my dick into her pussy.

She moaned softly as I penetrated her.

Priscilla: ahh....

This was the first time she had let off any sound at my parent's place.

She proceeded to remove her T-shirt.

My bed was a meter away from the windows.

The panels were closed but the lights from the next block was illuminating her breasts as the curtains were opened.

Me: baby... the curtains are opened....

She did not start moving and spoke softly.

Priscilla: hmm... if you want, you go and close it....

When I did not move, she began to ride on my cock with her tits bouncing obviously right in front of the curtain-less window.

She had been prim and proper all these while and this was the first time that she dared to be topless in front of a window. Since she was game for it, it got me excited and I was not complaining.

I sat up and grabbed her tits as she continued to fuck me.

My wife did not have lots of stamina and after a few minutes, she tired out.

I made her stand up and go towards the window.

She shook her head and turned to face me.

Priscilla: baby, no.... that's too obvious.....

Me: are you chickening out?....

Priscilla: but.... people WILL see....

Me: I thought you wanted to spice up our sex life?.... we can stop if you want?

Priscilla: tsk... I shouldn't have listen to her...

Me: Kristy again?

She nodded and then turned around obediently and went to the window and I opened the panels.

Priscilla: baby!

She immediately squatted down and hid behind the wall under the window.

I told her that we were on the 8th floor and there was little chance that people from downstairs would spot us.

After a short contemplation, she finally stood up but kept her body under the window frame level. She held onto the frame and push her butt towards me.

I penetrated her from behind.

Once again she let off a soft moan.

Priscilla: ah...

I proceeded to fuck her in that position.

We could see the next block very clearly and if someone was standing at their windows, they would also see us.

It seemed like the excitement of getting caught was also affecting her.

Before long, the same squishy sound started to be audible each time I rammed into her pussy.

*squish* *squish*

She was getting very wet.

It took only us only another few minutes when she covered her mouth tightly.

Priscilla: mmmhhf..... mmpphhhff....

I could feel the contractions in her pussy as she had her orgasm.

Although she was still not vocal, her body reactions were completely different from the past. It helped to raise my excitment as well and I also did not take long to cum.

A minute later, I withdrew from her pussy.

It was coated with her juices but she took my cock into her mouth as I shot my load.

She milked my cock until I was completely emptied. I thought she would spit out my sperms but she swallowed it.

I closed the windows and when I turned back, she had already laid down on our bed.

She had drank quite a fair amount and it had been a long day for her.

By the time I snuck under the blanket, she was already sleeping. She must be completely exhausted because she did not even bother to wear her clothes.

I slept beside her.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 9

29 Jul
Saturday

My mum had wanted to give us the masterbed room but we did not accept since we did not want to inconvenient her.

So every morning, we would go out to the common toilet that was in the kitchen to wash up.

9am

I woke up first but I did not wake my wife since she had quite a bit of alcohol last night and we had no plans for the day.

As per every Saturday, mum had gone to the market and when I exited my room, she was not around. I had asked her many times if she wanted us to accompany her but she refused. So we did not follow her.

I went to the toilet to wash up.

9.10am

After I was done, I returned to my room with the intention to wake Priscilla but she had already woke up.

In the past, she would make sure that she had her undergarments before she stepped out of the room even if mum was not around.

Today, she skipped the undergarments and just wore a loose fitting tank top, which showed off her pokies and side boobs, and a pair of loose fitting home shorts and headed for the toilet.

Since she was awake, I went out to the living room.

Just then, the main door opened and mum came back.

With her was a guy whom I recognized him as a handyman from one of the shops at the market.

I got up and helped her to carry the groceries to the kitchen.

Me: mum, what's spoiled?

Mum: the washing machine is leaking.... so I got Tony to come and have a look....

me: I see...

Mum: Tony, this is the leak....

Tony: ok... I'll have a look....

At this moment, my wife had finished washing up and opened the toilet door.

She was washing her face and had tied her hair as a bun behind her head.

There was nothing on the front of her tank top to hide her pokies and Tony's eyes immediately stared at them for a moment.

Perhaps after all the incidents that happened yesterday, my wife seemed unaffected at all.

Priscilla: hi....

After she greeted him, she calmly walked to my mum who had started to unpack the groceries.

Priscilla: mum... can I help?

Mum: yes...

My mum noticed her pokies and took a glance at her sideboobs. This was the first time that mum had seen her wearing like this but did not say anything about it.

Mum: dear, can you put all these in the fridge?....

Priscilla: ok mum....

I had nothing more to do in the kitchen and before I went out, I saw Tony sneaking lots of peeks at my wife.

He took quite a while to resolve the issue and after I paid him the charges, he reluctantly left.

After that, I went to collect my car and returned home.

For the rest of the day, Priscilla and I stayed at home to help my mum with the house work and of course, she had since wore her undergarments.

That night, when we were back in our room, I had the chance to ask my wife about why she did not return to the room this morning even though Tony was around.

Priscilla: aiyah.... your mum just bought breakfast and groceries for us, I can't just run off and leave her to do it...

Me: he saw your side boobs....

Priscilla: I can't help it..... but did it excite you?....

Me: nah...

she grabbed my crotch and held onto my manhood that was already stirring.

Priscilla: caught you.... hehe....

She kissed me and that night, we had sex again.

30 Jul
Sunday

The next morning, we went to pray to Priscilla's grandfather ancestral tablet.

Since young, Priscilla was taken care by her grandfather because her dad was a single parent and had to work. Her mum had disappeared after she was borned and my wife had no idea who her mum was.

After visiting the columbarium, we went to meet her father for lunch. He had since remarried and it was not convenient for us to visit his new family.

We hung out with him until it was late afternoon before we went home.

For the 3rd consecutive night, we had sex again.

31 Jul
Monday

After being caught that she went commando on Friday, Priscilla wore pants to the office.

The 2 old men were obviously disappointed and since no one asked her about anything about Friday, we were convinced that the old men did not tell anyone about the incident.

However, they tried to bring up the incident but she chided them for harassing her. After that, they did not say anything about it again.

Although she was annoyed, she still had to work with them and had no choice but to start chatting with them again.

2 August
Wednesday

As unlucky as I could be, after dinner, my car broke down.

3 August
Thursday

The next morning, Priscilla went to the office on her own and I took urgent leave and went to the workshop to find out what was wrong with my car.

The repairs came to the higher end of 4 figures because of the gearbox replacement and some piston issues. A full overhaul was needed.

I was a little tight with money this month because I had lost money on the crypto market and began to think about the payment for the repairs.

Mr Wang and Aunty Mary had invited the whole company to dinner and then a KTV session that night as they were going for a business trip next week to meet with a new supplier.

I did not join them as I was on leave.

I had already informed Priscilla about the cost for the repair and she could sense my unhappiness over the phone.

She also did not attended the company event and came home to accompany me after work.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Ep 10

4 August
Friday

For the first time in many months, we took the train to the office.

My wife was wearing T-shirt and jeans but had brought along a duffle bag. When I asked her what was inside, she refused to tell me.

5.30pm

Just like last week, only the 2 old men downstairs were left in the office.

My wife brought the duffle bag into the toilet.

When she came back out, she had changed her clothes.

On the top, she was wearing a padded skyblue bralette that showed off her cleavage and her flat tummy. Obviously she was not wearing a bra underneath.

For the bottom, she had a tennis skirt that was as short as the tight dress she wore last week except that this was flared.

She seldom wore the bralette as she did not like to show off too much of her boobs. As for the tennis skirt, I had not seen it before.

Me: baby... where did you get that?

Priscilla: I bought it during lunch on Monday

Me: er.... it's short... are you wearing safety shorts under that?....

She turned around and lifted the back of her skirt. I could see her naked butt cheeks and the tiny string of her G-string disappearing between her asscrack.

I gulped.

Me: oh wow..... er.... why are you dressed like this?

She hugged and kissed me lightly on the cheeks.

Priscilla: you have been stressed over the repairs cost.... since it's Friday, I thought that dressing like this will help to take your mind off the issue.... at least for tonight...

Me: yes it did.... thanks...

I lifted her skirt and squeezed her butt.

She grinned happily when I smiled.

Priscilla: let's finish up here and enjoy our Friday night....

Since we were cash strap, we had our dinner at a cheap restaurant nearby.

8.30pm

We decided to head down to my brother's bar for drinks since he would give me a big discount.

The bar was in Geylang. It used to be owned by my brother's boss but after his boss decided to retire, it was now owned by my brother.

Gavin was not exactly my blood brother but actually my cousin. His parents passed away when he was young and my dad adopted him. He lived with us for many years but after he got involved in gangs and in and out of jail many times, he moved out of our house.

Nevertheless, my brother loved me and the last time I turned to him for help was when Priscilla and I became a couple. Of course I could ask him for a loan for my car repairs but after he helped me the last time, I decided that I would not bother him again.

As my brother was not very attentive to his phone, I knew that it would be useless to text him and we headed down directly.

When we arrived, Leng came out to greet us.

Leng: eh bruh, did the boss tell you that he is in Thailand with his girlfriend?...

Me: no... I'm not looking for him.... actually we're here just for some drinks... do you have a table for us?

Leng: ok... can... give me a few minutes...

When my brother was not around, Leng looked after the place. There was another guy called Albert but he had since gotten married and was no longer helping my brother.

Leng came back shortly and led us to a corner table.

A waitress brought out half a bottle of liquor and some mixers without us needing to place an order.

Me: bruh, how much is this?

Leng: eh, the boss had told us that if you ever come, all these are on the house....

Me: oh... ok... thanks...

He showed me a thumbs up and left us alone.

My wife mixed some drinks for us and we began drinking and playing finger guessing games between ourselves

9.15pm

We stopped to take a break.

My wife got up from her seat and leaned over to tap my nose with the tip of her finger.

Priscilla: baby, wait here for me.... nature calls....

She took her bag and pranced merrily towards the toilet.

I saw a bunch of guys staring at her butt lustily.

A few minutes later, when she exited from the toilet, the same group of guys eyed her as she returned to my table.

She sat beside me.

Me: wow. you're attracting lots of attention....

Priscilla: er.... we can leave if you want....

Me: no.... It makes me feel proud to be your husband....

Priscilla: hehe.... that's sound weird but tell me the reason....

I placed my hands on my wife sexy thighs and stroked them gently.

Me: I'm proud that you chose me even though I am not rich, not smart, not handsome....

Priscilla: that's because your sincerity and devotedness towards Kristy in the past had touched me....

I moved my hand between her inner thighs and slid up until I came into contact with her crotch.

In the process, I had pushed her skirt all the way up her thighs leaving her white G-string exposed.

I then used a finger to caress her pussy from the outside of her G-string.

Me: I only want to touch this.....

She leaned close to me and whispered.

Priscilla: I'll rather you touch my pussy directly....

There was a twinkle in her eyes and I was surprised by her bashfulness.

Me: I want to but there are guys paying attention to you now.... someone might see.....

Priscilla: it's too dark in here to see anything.... and even if they could, I don't care... I'll do anything you want me to....

I knew it was recklessness but she had given her approval.

I pushed the middle piece of her g-string aside. Even in this dim lights, I could see her pussy very clearly but I did not care if someone might notice what we were doing now.

I slid my finger down her slit and I could feel that she was wet.

Old 09-05-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Should be quite safe, since its your brother’s pub!
But outside of the pub, there’s no guarantee.
Old 09-05-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
SoonKai78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hanky panky at corners of pubs should be common
Old 10-05-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Ep 11

9.20pm

Just then, a rather well dressed, good looking guy came over to our table.

He was one of the guys who were staring at her earlier.

My wife quickly replaced her G-string and pulled down her skirt. I moved my hand to her mid-thigh area.

Me: can we help you?....

Guy: can I buy you both a drink?....

Me: thanks but we still have lots left....

Guy: haha. sorry. that's rather foolish of me to propose something without thinking. Anyway, I should have intro myself first. I'm Walter and actually, my intention is to ask if I can get your companion to sit with me for a while?....

Gavin's bar always had some Vietnamese girls in the premise but they were not his employees.

Nevertheless, if they helped to sell any alcohol to his customers, he would pay them commission.

Aside from that, they were working ladies but he made sure that they would take any other businesses outside of his premise as he did not want to be liable for their dealings.

Due to what my wife was wearing today, this guy must have thought that she was one of them.

Me: excuse me... I think you have misunderstood but she's my wife....

Walter: oh... sorry.... sorry.... I don't mean it to be an insult.... I didn't know she's your wife.... sorry....

Me: it's ok.

He did not leave and instead placed his crossbody sling bag on the table. It was slightly opened and through that, we could see a stack of $50 notes in there.

Walter: can I speak to your Mrs directly?

Me: sure....

He turned to Priscilla and spoke quickly.

Walter: Mrs, actually, I need help. My extremely important client thinks that you are gorgeous.....
Walter: Sorry. it might sound very rude but I'll be candid here.... I'm willing to pay you $500 just to drink with us. Just drink... nothing else....
Walter: we won't touch you..... Anyway, your husband can see everything from here and any time you want to return, you can just come over...

He was not asking her for sex and just to drink with them. $500 was an extremely good price because If he bring his client to a KTV, he could get up to 10 girls to sit with him for drinks and grab their boobs as well.

I had no objections and kept quiet.

Walter: ...and I know the boss of this place.

He pointed to Leng.

Walter: I'll speak to him and tell him that whatever orders we made, you will get some commission...

Priscilla: where are you sitting?

I had noticed him earlier but not my wife.

He pointed to the table next to ours and a guy waved.

She looked stunned for a moment when she realized that they were so near and if he had came over, there was a high chance that they had seen what we were doing few moments ago.

She was embarrassed for a moment but quickly caught herself.

Priscilla: that's your client?

Walter: yes. He's from overseas and came to visit.

She frowned and looked at me briefly before turning back to him.

Priscilla: I'll help you for $800 and I'll only sit for 30 mins and we must remain in this place.

She was not really comfortable around foreign guys and I was surprised that she would make a counter proposal.

Walter grinned happily

Walter: phew.... thanks!... you just saved me.... if not, I might have lose my important deal....

She leaned over and whispered into my ears.

Priscilla: baby, this is a chance to earn some money.... it's not much but the $800 will help in the repair costs....

Me: baby, you don't have to do that....

She put a finger on my lips and shook her head

Priscilla: I want to help and I'll try to see if I can get more from him.... don't worry, I'll be fine.

She got up from her seat and Walter gave me $400.

Walter: I'll give you the remainder when we're done.

They walked over to his table.

Their table was just 3 meters from mine and I could vaguely hear what they are saying even with the music in the background.

Walter introduced his client to Priscilla and got her to be seated between them.

I caught that his client's name was Ajay.

Walter left them alone and went over to Leng.

Ajay: so how long have you been working here?

Priscilla: I don't work here and I don't do they same things they did.....

Ajay: oh?... so what do you do?

She began to explain about her job.

Walter was talking to Leng and Leng looked at their table, seemed surprised before turning his head in my direction.

He told Walter to wait and came over to me.

Leng spoke softly so that the Ajay could not listen in to our conversation.

Leng: Bruh, why is your wife sitting with them?

Me: he's offering her $800 just to drink with them.

Leng: wah.... $800? that's hell of a lot of money.

Me: you know him?

Leng: Walter is our regular customer....

Me: how is he?

Leng: didn't hear any complains about him from anyone. He also don't create any fuss but high roller here. He offer the girls $100 tips.

Me: what does he do?

He shrugged.

Leng: customers won't tell us the truth. so there's no point to ask. anyway, he says he will pay her commission for every drink they ordered.
Leng: He asked me to charge to the bill and bill him. So if you're fine with you wife drinking with them, I'll put an extra 10% on their bill and leave you guys alone.

Me: sure. Thanks.

Leng went back to Walter and they spoke.

In the meantime, Ajay had already ordered a bottle of Macallan and was pouring a glass of liqour for my wife.

They began drinking and I turned my ears back to my wife's table.

Ajay: hmm.... I see, you are not a pros.... but I saw him offering you money....

Priscilla: Walter come to speak to us and told me that you are from overseas and wanted to buy me a drink... it got me curious and since he offered my husband some cash, I thought why not....

Ajay: your husband?

He looked at me and I nodded.

He turned back to her and laughed.

Ajay: hahaha... I see. yeah. cash will always move people, as long as the amount is right...

It was insulting but she did not seemed to be affected.

Priscilla: Are you here for work?

Ajay: ah... no... I'm looking to buy a bungalow. Walter is my agent.

Now I knew why Walter was willing to take a chance and come to us and even offered money.

This foreigner was a rich guy and if Walter can get Ajay to buy a GCB, the commission will be very substantial.

At this moment, Walter returned to their table.

Old 10-05-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Ep 12

For the next few minutes, they talked about the local attractions.

When Priscilla asked him what his work was, he just told her that he owned some businesses back home but did not divulged what those were.

9.45pm

Ajay: you are drinking too slowly.

Priscilla: I'm just here just to drink.... and the speed I'm doing it, shouldn't matters....

Ajay: haha.... I like feisty girls....

Walter automatically leaned towards her and whispered something to her but she replied him audibly.

Priscilla: $500 if you want me to consecutively finished 3 glasses of this....

Walter: er.... it's too high....

Priscilla: well, up to you....

Obviously it was a ridiculous amount but she knew that they were rich and wanted to earn more money for me. If they did not accept, she would still have earned $800 already.

Walter reluctantly paid her the full amount and she fulfill her promise.

Ajay looked pleased.

Ajay: Walter, give me your bag....

Walter: har? ... er.... but Mr Ajay....

Ajay: I know.... but I don't have local cash now... I'll pay you double of how much you have in there....

Walter hesitated for a brief moment and pass him the bag.

Ajay moved closer to my wife and whispered something.

She shook her head.

He said something to Walter and the agent came to my table.

Walter: er.... my client asked if you want to sit together...

I guessed that there was no harm to go over. Moreover, from my current position, I could not completely hear what they were talking about.

We went over to their table.

Walter introduced us and Ajay told him to moved over so that I could sit next to my wife.

Ajay then offered me a drink.

Ajay: finish it first....

I did and he turned to Priscilla.

Ajay: I'm very fair. I know are married and that's why I got your husband here so that everything is on the table for discussion.

He turned to me.

Ajay: Sam, I want to buy the panties she is wearing now.... I'll offer $300.

I almost fell off my chair.

I had known rich guys before but had never received such an audacious proposal.

It was a lot of money for a used panties. I could get them off the internet for between $100 to $150. $300 is more than double the standard market rates.

She shook her head again but he ignored her.

Ajay: So Sam, what do you say?

Me: er... she's saying no...

Ajay: come on... I'm sure if you agree, she will too....

I was about to speak when she interrupted me. She was frowning as she spoke.

Priscilla: wow, you are a chauvinist, aren't you?

He looked amused

Ajay: why so?

Priscilla: you ask my hubby but not me...

Ajay: well I asked you earlier but you shook your head and I guess that he will be able to convince you..

Priscilla: well, I shook my head because your offer is too low and you never ask me again and got my hubby to come over... anyway, $600 and I'll give them to you....

I almost feel off my chair the 2nd time. The guy could even get laid for a lot less than that.

He chuckled.

Ajay: don't you think that amount is exorbitant?

Priscilla: I don't think so... I know that you want to buy my undies because you want to see what is underneath.
Priscilla: I'm pretty sure you want me to remove them right here and with my skirt being so short, in the process of removing my undies it is inevitable you will get to see.... something exclusive....
Priscilla: so the price is fair....

He grinned.

Ajay: you know, I can get a model for $600 in some places... but I like you... ok.... $600... and remove it here....

He took the money out from the bag and placed them on the table. With this, she had already earn $1900 in a short time.

In her seat, Priscilla was not facing the crowd.

Her hands went underneath her skirt. As her fingers hooked onto the waistband of her G-string, she lifted her butt slightly off her chair and pulled the white lingerie down her thighs.

When she reached the bottom, she lifted her feet slightly to remove the item.

She passed him the item and he looked at the middle section where her pussy was a moment ago.

It was still damp from my earlier stimulation of her pussy and he pressed his nose directly into it and took a deep breath. A moment later, he lifted his nose and licked that part.

She looked at him in disgust and was about to take the money from the table when he stopped her.

Ajay: hey.... the amount includes the "exclusive part" and I haven't seen it....

When she removed her panties, she had been very careful not to expose herself. She was obviously hoping that he would not ask her about it.

She frowned before lifting her skirt slightly and letting it dropped again.

Ajay: come on... I'm paying you $600... it's too fast and too dark, I can't see anything... be fair to me....

Priscilla: tsk.... fine...

She looked around before pulling her skirt up until the top part of her slit was exposed.

She then spread her thighs slightly apart until her entire pussy could be seen by everyone around our table. It was mostly dry now but there were still some remaining moisture on it.

She looked very uncomfortable and 10 seconds later, she crossed her legs, adjusted her skirt and collected the $600 from the table.

Satisfied, Ajay got Walter to pour another round of drinks for everyone.

After we drank, I looked at my watch.

10pm

Me: er.... the 30 mins is up....

Ajay: ah... I forgot.... the time.... ok.... thanks.... for the entertainment....

Walter: Mr Ajay, you are good and do not need to ask them to extend the time?

Ajay: no need..... unless she is willing to do more.... I've still got lots of cash here....

Ajay smiled wickedly.

Old 10-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Ep 13

Priscilla: sure... I can stay here for another 30mins if you want but it'll be another $800...

Ajay shook his head.

Ajay: I am not going to pay you to drink with me.... I don't need to.... but if you let me touch your tits, I'll give you another $500....

Priscilla: no... no touching.... I'll let you have a look if you want for $700...

Ajay: $800 to touch

The price Ajay was offering did not make sense. For $800, he could fuck a local girl.

However, he was rich and had set his eyes on my wife and she was his prime target now. Money did not matter to him. I had heard of a rich guy burning $10k at a local flower joint just to hang flower on his preferred girl.

Priscilla: no....

Ajay: $900

She shook her head.

Ajay: $1000. This is my last offer. If you don't accept, you can return to your table.....

Priscilla: $1200.

I was stunned and could not believe what I had just heard.

We had done such role play before when we were dating but I was the client then. Now, she had just made an offer for another guy to touch her. It was wrong but yet felt incredibily erotic and the area in my pants began stir.

Ajay: bye bye Priscilla....

She frowned.

Priscilla: fine. $1000.

It felt unbelievable that she had just agreed to let him touch her.

Ajay grinned and placed the money on the table. He then moved and sat even closer to her before placing an arm behind her shoulder.

Before she told him how he could touch her, he instantly pushed her bralette up and exposed her breasts. Immediately he grabbed them.

Priscilla: wait.... wait....

He took her sensitive nipples between his fingers and started to tease them.

Priscilla: wait... ahh...

Ajay was not expecting her moan and looked surprise.

He moved the arm that was on her shoulder down to under her armpit. He sneaked it in front and grabbed her other breast. Now, he had both her tits in his hands and was teasing her milk chocolate coloured nipples.

She cringed her face and closed her eyes.

He started to nibble at her neck. She had not agreed to it but somehow she did not push him away.

Earlier Priscilla had been holding her stand firmly and negotiating astutely with these guys and looked like she was in control but now, it seemed like Ajay had stimulated her enough to get her to breathe heavily and she let off another soft moan

Priscilla: ah...

By now, I was a bag of mixed emotion.

I had a weird mindset.

I did not mind if my wife or girlfriend was touched by others as long as they consented to it. To me, a body is just a vessel for the soul as long as her heart did not change.

However, watching this foreigner touching my wife felt like I was pimping her because there were money involved. It seemed like my wife was selling her body just to help me and it hurt my ego. Nevertheless, she made the decision and if I stopped her now, she would not be happy.

I could only watch silently.

As he continued to fondle her tits with one hand, he placed the other hand on her thigh.

Perhaps the alcohol was clouding her mind and her aroused body decided to move on its own, unexpectedly, she uncrossed her legs and allowed them to opened slightly.

It was a clear invitation to him.

He lifted her skirt and instantly inserted a finger into her wet pussy. In that brief glance, I was astonished to see how wet she was.

Once his finger was in her, she immediately opened her eyes and held the wrist of the hand that was touching her pussy

Priscilla: shit!.....

She pushed his hand away and it was well coated with her juices.

Priscilla: I didn't say you can touch there!....

To be fair to him, he was civil and stopped touching her.

Her face was flushed as she pulled her bralette down over her breasts.

She took a tissue from her bag and lifted her skirt briefly to clean her pussy.

She kept the stained tissue in her bag and took the money from the table.

Ajay: Priscilla, I like you.... how much to ask you to come to my hotel?....

Priscilla: no.... no amount of money....

Ajay: I can pay..... 5 grand?

That was a lot of money. It was only those elite call girls that can command these prices.

My wife laughed.

Ajay: 10?

Priscilla: sorry.... we're poor but that's as far as I will go..... I won't go to your hotel....

Ajay: 15?

Priscilla: The amount is really tempting but sorry, I really can't....

Ajay: name your amount....

Priscilla: I really appreciate that you like me this much but I won't....

She asked Walter for the remaining $400 and when he passed her the money, she kept it and turned to me.

Priscilla: baby, let's go....

She was about to stand up when Ajay stopped her.

Ajay: wait. this is my card. call me if you change your mind. I can fly you down to wherever I am as well....

She took it and when she saw the details, she looked stunned for a moment.

Priscilla: er... ok thanks... I will...

The staff had cleared my drinks now and our previous table was taken over by 2 guys.

Apparently these 2 patrons had seen my wife tits when Ajay was touching her and winked at her.

Guy 1: nice tits...

Guy 2: babe... how much one shot?

She ignored them and just at the same time, Leng came over to us.

Once the 2 guys saw Leng's imposing built, they stopped disturbing her.

Leng: bruh leaving already?

Me: yes....

I was pretty sure he had seen Ajay hugging her or maybe even realized that he was grabbing my wife tits but he did not ask me about it.

Leng: When he settle the bill, I'll send you her commission.... and I'll let the boss know you visited us....

Me: thanks....

We walked out of the bar.

Me: sorry that you have to go through that.... but you didn't need to agree

Priscilla: I did it only because we needed the money....

I noticed that she used the word "we". She did not want me to feel that I was the one who caused her to do it.

Priscilla: are you angry with me?....

Me: no....

Neither of us knew how to continue with this conversation. I did not want to ask her how she was feeling and perhaps she also did not want to tell me.

We just stood there and looked at each other in the eyes quietly.

30 seconds later, I spoke again.

Me: anyway, what does the card says?...

She showed it to me and I was stunned as well.

I did not recognized Ajay's name but I knew the global company and his card stated that he was the CEO. Checking up of some social media site, he was indeed the person.

Me: wow.... he is the real thing....

She shrugged.

Priscilla: so what? I'm not sleeping with him.... baby, let's go home....

We managed to flag a taxi and made our way home.

She was quiet in the cab and with the issue of my car repair cost mostly being settled, my mind was no longer stressed and started wandering.

I could not understand why such a rich person would come to such places like my brother's bar as these would be considered run down to him but there was no way I could find out.

Although he had groped my wife but it was because of him that in less than an hour, she had earned $2900 for me.

With our savings, it was still not enough to cover fully for the repairs of my car but the repair amount was much smaller now and I should be able to find some ways.

Separately, I was astonished by how fast things had moved for her.

It had been just 1 week since she had started to spice up our sex life and she had changed dramatically since then.

Not counting that incident when Fred molested her, she had recklessly gone around without undergarments in the office and almost got into trouble with those horny old men

In the last hour, she had even allowed Ajay to touch her body.

These were definitely not part of her character that I had known over the years but I had also seen her aroused state and it was obvious that she was enjoying all of these new experiences.

When we reached home and closed the door of our room, she pounced on me.

Even though we continued to do it in stealth as my mum was at home, she was so horny that she came twice when I was just licking her pussy.
Eventually, when I fucked her, she told me she had lost counts of how many times she had her climax.

I was just glad that she was enjoying having sex with me again and never brought up the incident with Ajay any more.

Old 10-05-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

I had done quite a fair bit of hanky panky in the clubs before but normally are in the bigger establishments.

the smaller ones are quite difficult but if it is crowded and everyone are doing their own things, then it is possible also.

Of course depends on the girl as well.

Old 10-05-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
I had done quite a fair bit of hanky panky in the clubs before but normally are in the bigger establishments.

the smaller ones are quite difficult but if it is crowded and everyone are doing their own things, then it is possible also.

Yes, those were the fun times
Old 10-05-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

Must have some alcohol too boost the guts also.
Some girls tend to be more “unaware” of autoroaming after some alcohol
Old 11-05-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Ep 14

5 August
Saturday

We spent time with my mum in the afternoon.

5pm

When we were back in our room, Priscilla was changing and she suddenly turned to me.

Priscilla: baby.... er, can you come with me for once?

Priscilla was meeting Kristy but I had never joined her for these meetings. Since I graduated, I had not met Kristy any more even though they had became close friends.

Me: why?

Priscilla: she helped us get back to being a normal couple.... I want to thank her together....

Me: don't want lah..... it's awkward....

She squinted her eyes and looked at me.

Priscilla: do you still have feelings for her?

Me: of course not!....

Priscilla: then come along this once to thank her.... next time I won't force you again.... pleeasseee....

She looked so cute that I had to agree.

6.30pm

We went down to Orchard and Priscilla had made a reservation beforehand. We got a seat without queuing.

6.40pm

When Kristy arrived, I was a little shocked to see her as she did not have any social media account and I had never ask my wife to show me their photos.

Her physical appearance had somewhat changed.

Her pretty features had not changed and she still had big brown eyes, sharp nose, luscious lips and dimples but she had cropped her hair very short.

She was still slim but her dressing had changed.

She was wearing a leather jacket and pants and had a helmet with her. Currently she looked more musculine rather than feminine.

Priscilla had told me that Kristy had remained unattached after our Pattaya trip and I had not been able to understand the reason as she was so attractive in the past. Now that I had seen her, I deduced that perhaps her appearance had played a part.

Kristy: heya... sorry I'm late....

She took a seat.

Kristy: oh wow.... babe.... you managed to finally get him to appear...

She said sacarstically.

Me: hi... long time no see....

She smiled scornfully.

Kristy: dear, how did you get him to come?

Priscilla: maybe after I did what you suggested me to, he wants to thank you? hehe....

Me: you dragged me here....

Kristy: fuck you Sam.

She said bitterly but quietly.

Kristy: was it after that incident with those bastards that I became so appalling that you avoided me like a plague?
Kristy: I tell you, even if that coward had agreed to give them money, you know that it's inevitable that those bastards will rape me!!
Kristy: I just agreed to their command so that they would not hurt me!! Is that wrong of me to do so?!

Priscilla held Kristy's hand but did not say anything because no matter what she said, it would sound wrong to Kristy.

Me: no. you have misunderstood me. I swear it wasn't because of that.

Kristy: then why are you avoiding me after that trip?! You even dropped out of the CCA!!.... Tell me!....

Me: I avoided you... because I felt I let you down....

Kristy: har?!

My wife also looked at me.

Me: even after that incident, I actually could not decide who to choose... but your answers to Albert's question that day helped me make my choice....

Priscilla: I can't remember what I said....

Kristy: what did I say?

Me: Priscilla asked me what I wanted her to do whereas Kristy, yours was a firm no.

Kristy: .... and?.....

Me: I already knew the both of you quite well and basically your answers on that instance sums up everything.
Me: For Priscilla, I knew I will be the focus of her life.
Me: For Kristy, you are alot more strong willed....
Me: I wanted someone who will look after me....

I let them digest what I had said for a moment before I continued.

Me: so after I chose Priscilla, I felt that I'd let you down.... you would've needed me but I didn't stay with you....
Me: I didn't know how to face you and chose to hide..... I owe you an apology... I'm sorry for avoiding you all these years.... I was too much of a coward...

After I told them my remorse and guilt, no one said anything for a few long minutes.

Eventually Kristy spoke.

Kristy: I accept your apologies but you should have told me long ago. you asshole. You made me hated you for so long.

Me: sorry

My wife took our hands and put them together in a handshake

Priscilla: so we are all good now?

Kristy nodded and so did I

We ordered our dinner and we ate. There was a strange feeling between us but at least it was not animosity anymore.

7.15pm

We were done with dinner and Priscilla suggested for a drink.

We went over to Emerald hill and ordered some drinks. The alcohol helped to loosen us up especially Kristy and the strange feeling disappeared.

Kristy: so dear, did you do what I told you to?

Priscilla: yes.

Kristy: it worked didn't it?

Priscilla: yes...

Kristy: hah!... after being with him in the past, I knew that if you come up with new things, he'll like the new excitement... oops.... er... sorry... I don't meant to bring up the past....

Priscilla: it's ok... but thanks... it works....

She leaned close to Priscilla

Kristy: so he's fucking you like a bunny again?

Me: yah.... yah.... you know what?... I can hear your conversation totally....

Priscilla: yes... he doing his job again....

Me: since you're so candid, why not tell her what you did yesterday as well?

I replied grumpily.

Priscilla: tsk!

Kristy looked excitedly and asked.

Kristy: what?... tell me quick!....

My wife told her friend about Ajay and Kristy was shocked.

Kristy: what?! why did you do that?! you are always so ... er... protective of yourself....

Priscilla: we needed some cash and the opportunity was there....

Kristy: fuck... Sam, you shouldn't sell your wife even if you have financials issues....

Priscilla: It wasn't him.... I made the decision....

Kristy rolled her eyes.

Kristy: oh yah... yah.... and you're going to tell me you enjoy it next....

Priscilla: don't be foolish... I didn't

Me: yes you did....

Kristy: oh my gawd! you did?!!.... wow!... next time when I find a guy, let's do a foursome then....

Priscilla and me: NO!....

Kristy: hahahaha...... so who's the lucky guy?....

I showed her Ajay's profile on social media.

Kristy: wow.... a golden goose!....

Priscilla: stop it....

After that, things became more relaxed, especially for Kristy because once she drank, she would lose her inhibitions.

She began to touch me more often and even pressed her boobs into my arms a few times.

When she removed her jacket, she was wearing a singlet underneath. I noticed a tattoo of the initials "S.K" on her back.

Priscilla: babe, what is that? You are always wearing shirts with sleeves and I've never seen it before....

Kristy: oh... er.... it stands for.... South Korea.... er... remember? I just went there last year and told you I like the place...

It did not seem very convincing but my wife did not probe any further.

We continued drinking until quite late and when it was time to leave, we did not allowed her to ride her bike.

We took the same taxi, sent her home before we returned to our house.

11.30pm

After we bathe and laid in bed, my wife turned to me.

Priscilla: she's still very pretty right?

Me: you are prettier....

Priscilla: I know where my strengths are....

Me: I swear you are prettier, in terms of both appearance and character.....

I attempted to touch her but she said that she had a long day. I could sense that she was upset about something but she did not want to tell me about it and slept.

6 August
Sunday

In the afternoon, my wife had to go for one of her ex-colleagues wedding.

The ex-colleague did not invite any spouses as the venue was tiny and they had already apologized when they sent the invitation many months ago. As such, I remained at home.

When she returned in the evening, Priscilla looked even more gloomier than before and just like last night, I did not get lucky.

Old 11-05-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster

Ep 15

7 August
Monday

For the whole of last week, my wife had been wearing pants to the office due to what happened 2 Fridays ago but today, she reverted back to a skirt and I did not ask her about it.

8.55am

Aunty Jan, aunty lily, Heng and Jacky all called in to report sick. Apparently they had all caught the virus during their dinner session and had 5 days MC.

I heard that Aunty Mary was also unwell at home but Mr Wang was fine and he proceeded with his trip.

So this morning, only Greg, Chin, Priscilla and I, were in the office.

9.25am

Greg was already on a call with a customer on the 2nd floor and my wife was still grouchy and I did not want to disturb her even more.

I went down to meeting room "A" on the ground floor to do a video call with my customer.

The meeting rooms doors were made of glass but the rooms had no windows and no one could see inside them unless the person came to the glass door.

Sitting inside the room, I was facing the door and was able to look out of it.

9.40am

I saw Priscilla appearing on the first floor.

She did not look in my direction and did not realized that I was in the room. She must have thought that I had gone out for a meeting.

She went over to Chin's desk, placed a document on his desk and sat next to him as she began to talk to him about it.

When she was done, instead of walking away, she suddenly began to cry.

Chin waited a while before placing a hand on her shoulder and said something to her and she responded.

I wanted to hang up the call and go to her but the customer was talking about the important parts of our call and I had to stay on.

I could only watch on when he moved his arm behind her back and pulled her close to him as she continued to sob.

She was holding a tissue and wiping her face and in her sadness, she did not seemed to realized when he moved his hand under her arm pit area before placing it on her side boobs.

A few minutes later, she seemed better and straightened up.

He removed his hand from her back and place it on her thigh, not on top of her skirt but nearer to her knees where her flawless skin was uncovered.

10am

I had finished my call and was concerned that she was so upset but somehow, I stopped myself from opening the door.

I had been asking her about the issue since Saturday night and she had not told me about it. So even if I confronted her now, she might not give me an answer.

I decided that perhaps I might be able to find out about the issue if I eavesdropped instead.

I opened the door silently and listened.

He had started stroking her thigh, just around her knee area and she did not push his hand away.

Chin: listen to me... just go and talk to him about it.... he's your hubby... he will understand...

She cleaned the last of her tears and nodded.

She took in a deep breath and stood up.

Priscilla: ok... I will.

He grabbed her butt on the outside of her skirt and gave it a brief squeezed before letting it go and she did not protest.

Chin: don't worry about it girl.... everything will be fine....

Priscilla: thanks Uncle Chin for listening...

Chin: any time...

He smiled and she went upstairs.

I had not heard the reason why she was crying but he had asked her to approach me to discuss. I decided not to ask them anything and will wait for her to come to me.

I gave myself 5 mins before I walked out of the meeting room.

Since I was coming from the back of the building area, Chin was surprised to see me.

Chin: eh? where did you come from?

Me: I just came in from the back door....

Chin: was it not locked?

Me: I went out from there earlier to meet someone at the nearby coffeeshop.... so I left it unlocked.... now I just came back from there...

Chin: oh... I see.... ok....

He did not tell me that my wife had been crying.

10.10am

When I headed up to the 2nd floor, Priscilla did not say anything.

Greg was doing his work and after a while, he left the office.

Even though it was just me and her on the 2nd floor, my wife still did not bring up the matter.

For the rest of the day, I caught her looking in my direction a few times but when I looked up, she just looked away.

After work, she seemed a little less grouchy but did not talk to me about her concerns.

8 August
Tuesday

9.30am

Greg left the office for a meeting and Priscilla and I were alone on the 2nd floor.

10am

There was still an awkward silence between us and I decided that I needed to do something.

I took my laptop and went downstairs.

I deliberately placed my laptop on Chin's desk before walking to the back of the office.

There, I closed the toilet door noisily but I remained outside.

Silently, I back tracked my steps and went to unlock the back door.

I then quietly opened the toilet door again, pulled the flush, and opened the door noisily once more before going back out to the front.

I spoke rather loudly so that even on the 2nd floor, she could still hear my conversation with him.

Me: uncle Chin, my wife doesn't seem too happy today but I'm going out for a customer meeting.... please help me to accompany her to lunch later....

Chin: ok... no problem....

Me: thanks!....

I took my laptop and left the office from the main door.

Once I was out of sight from the main door, I ran to the back alley of the building until I arrived on the exterior of the backdoor.

As I silently opened the backdoor, I hoped my wife had not came down yet.

The interior was quiet and I stepped back inside and closed the door.

From there, I crept into meeting room "A" again and left the door ajar.

I then hid behind a chair and sat on the floor in case Chin went to the toilet and happened to peep into the meeting room.

I turned my phone silent, made myself comfortable and waited for her.

I was quite sure that she would speak to Chin again.

Old 11-05-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Ep 16

Sitting comfortably in a quiet airconditioned room and doing nothing very quickly took its toll on me. I fell asleep.

10.20am

I was woken up by voices outside and cautiously, I peeped outside.

Just as I thought, Priscilla had came down to confide in Chin but they were not at his desk and was in the pantry that was directly opposite the meeting room I was in.

Fortunately I was careful when I stuck my head out from my glass door and they did not see me.

He was sitting on the chair and she was standing next to him with her butt leaning against the table in the pantry.

Chin: so why didn't you tell him about it?

She sighed loudly and placed her face in her palms.

Priscilla: I can't.... I just don't have the courage to tell him that I slept with another guy.....

Her revelation hit me like a truck and instantly, a ton of questions flooded my mind.

How was it possible that my wife had slept with another guy? Ajay had offered her cash but she did not accept. After she had shut out Fred from her life, she had no close guy friends currently.

Another question I had was when did it happened? I was with her all the while and there was no way she could do it.

And if she did so, why did she do it? where did she do it?

I could not think properly and had the impulse to rush out to confront her.

However, if I did so, I knew I would not get any details from her.

I forced myself to take deep breaths quietly. After about 20 breaths, I calmed down.

Slowly, I began to realize why I was reacting so agitatedly.

She had been too prim and proper for many years.

The changes in her for the past 2 weeks were weird but refreshing and exciting.

From the way she had rejected Ajay on Friday, I thought that she would not sleep with another guy. So now that I found out that she had done it secretly behind my back, it made me angry. If she had asked me about it first or did it that night, I would not be feeling this way.

With my anger suppressed, I cleared my mind and continued to listen in.

Chin: but I thought you said that his ex-girlfriend also got involved with another guy and he did not mind? so why can't you tell him?

Priscilla: it's different.... she didn't actually have sex with another guy while she was his girlfriend.... she did it when they had broken off.... Priscilla: and another thing is that, she was his girlfriend not wife.... I'm sure he will mind since I'm his wife....

Chin: I see.... so you definitely cannot tell him about it....

She nodded.

Grinning, he put his hand under her flared skirt and immediately she caught his wrist.

Priscilla: uncle chin!... where are you going with that?....

She removed his hand from under her skirt and let it go. He did not try to touch her again but smiled and stood up.

Chin: girl, you don't dare to tell him but I can... I can tell your husband everything....

He placed his hand around her waist and she knew what he meant and spoke softly.

Priscilla: no... Uncle Chin.... no please.... you can't tell him...

Chin: Heng and I already knew that you are a naughty girl.... and naughty girl have to pay a price....

She was wearing a white front buttoned blouse today and he began to undo the buttons from the top but she did not stop him this time.

priscilla: please don't do this... I've been treating you like my grandpa...

Chin: but I've never treated you like my grand daughter....

He had unbuttoned the entire row of buttons and removed her blouse, leaving her white strapless bra exposed.

I was upset that she was hidding important stuff from me but yet I was sporting a massive erection as I watched him stripping my wife.

Priscilla: Uncle Chin.... please don't do this.... someone might come back....

Chin: Greg and Sam just went off.. they won't be back so fast....

He unclipped her front clasped bra and as it fell off her body, he caught it and dropped it on the table.

Chin then reached behind her skirt, unzipped it and it fell to the floor around her feet.

Using the same hand, he pulled down her white thongs and it also fell onto the floor with her skirt.

He took a step back and she tried to cover herself.

Chin: take your hands away....

Priscilla: please Uncle Chin....

Chin: take your hands away.... or I'll tell your husband that you have slept with another guy....

She removed her hands away unwillingly.

Chin: very nice body.... very sexy.... that guy must have a good time with you....

She shook her head and he chuckled.

I could have saved her then but I did not. I wanted to know what she did behind my back.

Old 11-05-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm, who did she fuck?
Someone else in the office who videoed your acts down?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1