The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

any bros wanna go soon? can organize a trip

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 26-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Next month is it soon? I tot kengng is planning??
Old 26-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
meet of next month got trip.. u msg liao le.. but bo reply lor.. so how wan join bo??
Old 26-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Next month is it soon? I tot kengng is planning??
How come you know my schedule so well?
You ban balai or balai ban you?
Or want try last round?
I intro you Ho liao.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
How come you know my schedule so well?
You ban balai or balai ban you?
Or want try last round?
I intro you Ho liao.
Cos I stalk you. I ban balai. Every trip is my last round. I waiting
Old 27-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheYoungGun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went on weekend, as I and one of my Malay friend we missed the first ferry so suck thumb took the following ferry. Before our arrival we arranged with one of the local driver and he pick us up at the jetty and to our hotel. Once settled down we went straight to the villa and maybe because we missed the first ferry that's why villa didn't have much choice upon that time. So we talked to the driver and the driver said he know a few FL and if we don mind he can arrange for us. So we head back to hotel let the driver arrange for us. At hotel lobby we saw one cewek coming down and we asked our driver to talked to her and later then we found out she is from the villa and going back as the customer requested to have 3P and want to play arse and she don want so she don want to entertain them.
So my Malay friend ask if she wanna go with him and she said ok but have to report back at villa first so she went back and come later so for me I let the driver get the FL for me. Once we got our ceweks we then proceed to first round before went out for dinner and disco btw we bought two bottles of liq from duty free and we drank till half drunk before go to disco so by then already high. After disco we head back to hotel with my Malay Friend already almost drunk. So I settled him down and let the girl take care of him opposite my room and I and my cewek back to my room to have another round we cuddled and talk till the morning then shower another shot in the in the bathtub. Then breakfast with the girls and the driver then we leave for sg. My friend he like to live his life dangerously and he and the girl have good chemistry and the girl perform raw on him which I later then found out and I scolded him for commiting himself in such dangerous and irresponsible act. Do not ask me the girl and the driver name and number as this was my long time ago exp. recently tot about going back and so thinking of sharing a little bit my exp. hope didn't confused anyone here haha.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hehe.. I nv been to batu coz at that time the only way to batu is from batam, I already give up when I see their sampan going to batu lol... Balai before they shifted to villas, r all located near town area.. mummy will ask them line up n then promote their girls.. this is the time when u can request to see their nehneh.. batam used to be this way too but was long time ago la... When harbourbay r still call batu ampar.....

Another place previously I went in balai is a restaurant further inside the town area, need to drive there la.. whereby we can taste wild boar, snake or rabbit.. is this place still around?
Bro, the restaurnat u indicate close down. Puakang also close down. Now move to Villa.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro.. will go visit soon

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 27-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Bro, the restaurnat u indicate close down. Puakang also close down. Now move to Villa.
Thxs for d info bro....
Old 27-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
clarencemax01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contribute my first balai trip
Went to Balai on 23/07 - 26/07

Firstly thanks to bro kengng for introduce Kofa to me. I am quite ok with his service.

Day 1,
Took the first mrt to harbourfront. Reached there about 6.45 am. Went to indo falcon counter to get bording pass I found counter not open yet. Went to eat breakfast and got the pass about 7.25 am.

Ferry departed at 8.00am. Took about 2 hours to reach Balai, probably due to rain heavily. Took another 40minutes to clear custom. The custom officer only ask why i come here. I told him "datang sini main". He chopped my passport and let me go. I am Malaysian thus i know how to speak Malay.

Kofa already waiting me outside. He told me need to pickup a few bro from another hotel before proceed to villa. I met Bro M, Bro A, Bro J and one mat salleh.

Reached Villa about 10.15 am. Went in to first villa and saw the cewek inside CMI. Went out and continue to next villa. After visiting few villa, i found nothing was attracted me. Pick up a cewek from villa 58 and pay 900K to mami. Told mami to let the cewek come to my room at 1pm. Kofa will let her know my room number after i checked in.

Went to hotel maxi to check in. Was told by receptionist only can check in after 1pm. LL bo bian, went to sakura massage with Bro M. Pick up a girl from album and request for 2 hours massage. During massage, the lady ask me "mahu main tak?" I told her "tak mahu" "sudah ada cewek booking". Massage about an hour, she told me she haven't eat yet, want to eat now. Her colleague will massage for me. I told her "boleh terus?" She said "sangat lapar, mahu makan sekarang". Since she insist, no choice i have to let her go. Her colleague came in and continue massage.

Checked in hotel at 12.45am, went out to eat lunch nearby hotel where recommended by Bro M. Bought groceries and back to my room about 1.15pm, cewek already waiting me at outside. Look wise is acceptable. Only a little bit fat on her belly.

Start to break ice with her, i like her attitude, keep smiling. Almost fall in love with her. She asked me why i booked her, she can't believed i will pick up her. In her mind i will choose those 18-20 years old type of SYT not milf.
I told her "kamu cantik, comel" "koko suka". Chit chat close to 20 minutes to know each other well. Went to bath and proceed first round. She asked me "Koko, saya mahu lima kali" I heard it and told her "Koko tak kuat" "cuma boleh bagi tiga kali sahaja". If i give her 5 times, i don't think i can continue 2nd and 3rd day. After action, she watched tv and i slept for 3 hours.

Went to silver river about 7pm for dinner, food is nice. Back to hotel about 8.30pm, went to bath again and continue for second round. I booked the same cewek for 2nd day. Will tell you why i book her again.

Day 2
Wake up at 7am, went to eat hotel breakfast and found not much choices. A bit disappointed. Proceed first round and watch tv until 12pm. Kofa recommended Aliemas, went there to try, food is tasty except the sotong. Found it salty.

Back to hotel proceed second round. Went to Dolphin for dinner. Very disappointed. I found the food is not acceptable. Even my cewek also dislike the place.

Bro Kengng, the photo you posted on 24/07, i was there with Kofa and my cewek.

After dinner, went to Padin Mas. Only acceptable supermarket in Balai. Proceed third round after back to hotel. One interesting part happened here was she told me want to let her know when i want to release so that she can release with me together. I did that for the past few rounds but not for this time. I saw her keep holding on it and i didn't dare to tell her i already released. Later she found out she pissed of with me. She said why don't want to let her know. I told her i saw you quite enjoyable. She said she want to release already but keep holding on it is because of i haven't release yet. I asked why? She said she will headache if not release. I felt sorry to her and promise will give her good tips. Actually i plan to have another round in two hours later but i reconsider again and must save my bullet for next day.

Cewek for first and second day....
Name: xxxxxx (Let bro to find out themselve)
Origin: Can't remember
Face: 6.5/10
Body: No stretch marks but a little bit fat on her belly.
Boob: B cup and firm
Pussy: a little bit hair without shave.
BBBJ: 7/10, suction is good but only for short while.
Kiss: No frenching (She don't like to kiss)
Painting: No
GFE: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Good point: Easy to get wet. This is one of the reason why i extend her another day. Based on past experience cheonging in Batam, i prefer choose Milf than SYT for my first day. To avoid my mood spoil and have a good feeling. If service is good, you can have more motivation to perform better next day. I will choose SYT for my 2nd or 3rd day stay.
**This is my personal experience** if you dislike please ignore. Thanks

Food for first and second day:
Silver river: 8/10, can try black pepper crab. It's tasty but the crab is small.
Dolphine: 4/10, can eat but not recommend to try. Maybe some of bro like their taste.
Aliemas: 7/10, if you like to eat good food, you can try it but don't order sotong. You can order ikan bakar. I like the taste.

Others for first and second day:
Padin Mas: 5/10, i found the condom price is not cheap here. Example Durex pleasuremax 3pcs per box, the price there is 37,000 while the mini mart shop beside hotel maxi only sell 25,500.
Money changer: first day exchange rate 9,660, third day exchange rate 9,650.

To be continue..... for my third day.

Last edited by clarencemax01; 28-07-2016 at 05:28 AM.
Old 27-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going on 5 aug......
Old 27-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencemax01 View Post
Contribute my first balai trip
Went to Balai on 23/07 - 26/07

Firstly thanks to bro kengng for introduce Kofa to me. I am quite ok with his service.

To be continue..... for my third day.
great FR...

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 27-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiwjy18 View Post
going on 5 aug......
Brudders

Seems that you all pay Mami first (100% full) then only wait for them to send cewek to your room? Is this safe? What if they don't send the cewek? What to do? Can they accept 50% upfront when booking and 50% when girl go back?

Another question is what to do if middle of the night, cewek run way? Worse, steal your valuables also.

Anyone experience this kind of thing? [I am heavy sleeper and if cewek get up and run also, I won't know until next morning!!]

Thanks. Kam siah!
Old 27-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
clarencemax01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Brudders

Seems that you all pay Mami first (100% full) then only wait for them to send cewek to your room? Is this safe? What if they don't send the cewek? What to do? Can they accept 50% upfront when booking and 50% when girl go back?

Another question is what to do if middle of the night, cewek run way? Worse, steal your valuables also.

Anyone experience this kind of thing? [I am heavy sleeper and if cewek get up and run also, I won't know until next morning!!]

Thanks. Kam siah!
Bro,

First question:
Pay 100% is a must. You can get mami contact in case the cewek didn't come. They surely will send, they open for business. If they spoil the market, nobody will visit them again. You can try to ask but no offence.

Second question:
Nobody can guarantee the cewek wouldn't run away. This is depend on chemistry. If you feel not suitable, you should change it ASAP. You can book those hotel room with safety deposit box. I always did that. So far, i didn't face any runaway case on me either in Balai or Batam.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Clarencemax01.
Nice FR.
Kofa told me you are a nice chap.
Cheers.
lai lai senior support support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1