The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!
What is your expert masseur?

For moi,
1. Able to massage the meridien lines accurately.
2. Able to gauge the amount of strength to apply.
3. Come out feeling buzz whole body.

Any one can recommend?
Old 02-03-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is your expert masseur?

my requirement not so high... i no need whole body buzz.. my kkj buzz can liao...

but i search for many years liao... never see before got ml can massage solid and got special one.... solid special = piano massage... solid massage = clean spa... if you all got find before intro me leh...
Old 02-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
my requirement not so high... i no need whole body buzz.. my kkj buzz can liao...
I like this answer hahaha.

To me I dont need massage to be sibei good also. As long as they are sensual to my below can liao.

The problem about this is that once you have received a GQ that is very sensual and at a reasonable price from a ML, many other places become substandard. When the place close down sibei jialat become dont know where to go and the other place might just dont get the sensual enough feel. The feeling sibei sian.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I like this answer hahaha.

To me I dont need massage to be sibei good also. As long as they are sensual to my below can liao.

The problem about this is that once you have received a GQ that is very sensual and at a reasonable price from a ML, many other places become substandard. When the place close down sibei jialat become dont know where to go and the other place might just dont get the sensual enough feel. The feeling sibei sian.
Eh bro.... i say one is true story.... kkj buzz liao.. whole body will buzz even brain also buzz ah! that y this one most impt lor... body buzz, kkj never buzz also no use...
Old 02-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 14
kopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud of

I also find it very difficult to find good massage + good sensual + pleasing attitude
Usually is one or the other.

If you have recommend me also
Old 02-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

wah, i also want

I do not know why, but i do not like big boobs like TS

i like small frame and petite ones. Pls share with me!
Old 02-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rainman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
No right or wrong.

What I feel is that the ML must:

1. Target the usual sore muscles, mainly neck, shoulder and upper body. So far, I feel backstepping is the best

2. Good attitude, always smiling and no hardsell or black face

3. My body is always heaty, so cupping helps. Any ML who can give cupping, I confirm will visit. Plus add in strong massage..i will RTM.

4. The bonus is a release. hahaha.. and must not be mechanical. Allow some roaming.

5. The face and body must be something I like. I like slim, slender, limited fats, small waist and arms. But cannot give piano massage. Boobs cannot be too big or enhanced. So Point 1 matters a lot to me.

6. I cannot stand ML who has short hair. haha, i like those who have at least shoulder length and got some color. A little ah lian is okay. As long as got Point 4

I only have one contact around Central which I frequent. It is at Little India area. Late 20s PRC. We can swap but treat her nicely. Of course, I am on the lookout for similar ones
Recommend please.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

The better ones are those that know how to press the acu-points accurately, and also with just enough strength (specific to the customer), before using any oil.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 02-03-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

I also want, pm please, thank you.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

Hi Bro,

I also want if can meet those requirement..

Petite and small boobs also can!!!

Cheers!!!!
Old 02-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

I used to visit this masseuse at Bugis, give great massage, great body, and looks at least 7/10. HJ also quite good, but the only downside is that the additional fee is steep. At least 2 blue note for her to strip in full. Cannot upgrade too.

Only can visit her occasionally as too expensive.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

For me, a good massage comes first and it has to be at least 90 mins. Some good back stepping as that is the only way I can release some tension in my upper back/shoulders and pelvis. For the massage to be good, the masseuse needs to understand where the actual tension comes from and know how to attack those trigger points using deep, meaningful strokes. They also have to be strong enough to really work those muscles. Some not so good ones don't vary the stroke at all and just keep repeating the same one 15-odd times and then repeat the exercise on the other side of the body (left vs. right).

The next aspect is how comfortable they are massaging you. You can feel the difference when they're invested in making you feel better. This (chemistry) usually builds up over time and get to know the uniqueness of your body (and your personality). I'm not much into talking apart from the usual ice-breaking.

If you have these two checked, it's already a 7/10 in my book. Sadly, I get these only from the established places like Natureland.

The next level is the teasing; there has to be some thrill in the session. Be it the way the masseuse presses her body on you (for instance when your elbow is between her legs when she's working your shoulders), or the way your hands brush hers when she walks around you. How far down she pulls your disposable shorts to work on your butt also adds to this thrill. Lastly, the brushing of her hands on your private parts as she works your legs takes it up a notch. If you have this too, it takes the experience to easily a 8.5/10.

Lastly comes the events that lead up to the HJ. For me it's the will she/wont she game and then when you expect it to come, the building up of the anticipation that makes it memorable. You'd want to be wanting it so badly as she slowly explicitly teases you. If she just goes for it without even asking you, it's a welcome bonus. From there, the actual deed is like an icing on a already delicious cake. The release of all that sexual tension along with the already relaxed muscles completes the experience - leaving me a happy man.

Sadly, I've had all these experiences from different masseuses - plenty of 7's and 8's, some memorable teasing/HJs (minus the good actual massage), but not all four aspects wonderfully done from one person. My quest for the holy grail continues...
Old 02-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 14
kopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanscott View Post
For me, a good massage comes first and it has to be at least 90 mins. Some good back stepping as that is the only way I can release some tension in my upper back/shoulders and pelvis. For the massage to be good, the masseuse needs to understand where the actual tension comes from and know how to attack those trigger points using deep, meaningful strokes. They also have to be strong enough to really work those muscles. Some not so good ones don't vary the stroke at all and just keep repeating the same one 15-odd times and then repeat the exercise on the other side of the body (left vs. right).

The next aspect is how comfortable they are massaging you. You can feel the difference when they're invested in making you feel better. This (chemistry) usually builds up over time and get to know the uniqueness of your body (and your personality). I'm not much into talking apart from the usual ice-breaking.

If you have these two checked, it's already a 7/10 in my book. Sadly, I get these only from the established places like Natureland.

The next level is the teasing; there has to be some thrill in the session. Be it the way the masseuse presses her body on you (for instance when your elbow is between her legs when she's working your shoulders), or the way your hands brush hers when she walks around you. How far down she pulls your disposable shorts to work on your butt also adds to this thrill. Lastly, the brushing of her hands on your private parts as she works your legs takes it up a notch. If you have this too, it takes the experience to easily a 8.5/10.

Lastly comes the events that lead up to the HJ. For me it's the will she/wont she game and then when you expect it to come, the building up of the anticipation that makes it memorable. You'd want to be wanting it so badly as she slowly explicitly teases you. If she just goes for it without even asking you, it's a welcome bonus. From there, the actual deed is like an icing on a already delicious cake. The release of all that sexual tension along with the already relaxed muscles completes the experience - leaving me a happy man.

Sadly, I've had all these experiences from different masseuses - plenty of 7's and 8's, some memorable teasing/HJs (minus the good actual massage), but not all four aspects wonderfully done from one person. My quest for the holy grail continues...
Well said bro, i have frequent a ML for the 19 months (at least 10 times) initially i RTM cause the massage is good. But as i go more times (guess she is more comfortable with me), small things like she will put sometimes press her boobs against my body when massaging the back, hand will touch her tighs when she is at the side. When face up, she will massage your chest and when she moves forward , her boobs will touch your body. But it's a clean joint and till now , she offered no special.

Although the sessions have been enjoyable, it still leaves something hanging blue balls after the massage.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, I think is about pinpoint your sore points during massage,they can tell you certain things when they press that spot. 熬夜, 运动多,座姿。
Using enough force and do back stepping from back to legs which I find it a relief after it was done. During the process must be able to tehan the pain.
Head massage also important especially if you are on computer for the whole day. 用脑过度,need to relax the 神精线。
JG is also another process some may find it painful, some ok depending on the location it was being pressed, massage and pull the vein inside the balls.
The next day will be whole body painful after you recover you will feel good。
That is what I called a good massage.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 03-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

wahhhhh Holy grail..can send to me? I swap with u bro..gum sia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
Just PM u my holy grail..

again, one man's meat is another poison..
have fun bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1