The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zkk999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Can pm fj?
Old 23-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stjames1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share damage breakdown for S**** spa? Nvr been into one before.. need some guide from all experienced bros.. TIA
Old 23-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stjames1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share damage for S**** spa? nvr been into 1 before... greenhorn.. hope experienced bros can share and educate.. TIA
Old 23-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bowrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
This area has too many MP. I went to all of them till alexandra area cos i stay around this area.

Depend on what u guys looking for.

For FJ, 2 MP in tb area and 1 bmc. For HJ and the rest all hv except LXY. For teasing then go for E******* spa. For strong and good massage then LXY J***.

For JQ & SYT, M* X*** near osaka

The rest to me all std like:
Rumah tinggi. Can so many thing. Hehe
Blk 28. Personally i Dun like the ML there
Blk 164 SS. Like the clean environment but always want me pay 88 but can do a lot thing especially late at night.
J****** C** many selection
L* M******* hvlock road. Many selection too.
Forgot 1 more that i always go to disturb the Viet and 1 prc girl. Jess*** and Ir** opposite SS. Clean massage only but if u free after 11 pm can go supper w them. Two of them Very very fun. Jess*** very pretty and nene also super good.
one more clean one at bukit merah view. near famous porridge store. good duina kind of massage. curtain setup. cant do anything one.
Can share details of spa with FJ?
Old 23-02-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried her 2 times. Can see can touch. No chut chut le. May be 3rd time she will let me chut. Hahaha
Amy not big lah it’s her bra that’s padded, hers saggy boobs n darkish nips..
Old 23-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard 1 of the spa along eng hoon closing soon.. anyone can confirm
Old 23-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

My FR on 1st time tried at S**** Spa
Tried ML E after recommendations from the counter that she is new and good. took the 2 hours weekdays package.

Very chatty polite lady and hard massage skills, still can feel the slight pain after massage. lol

Lots of teasing when reach 90mins massage and at 100mins she ask me if need to help me eject as my tool is big and hard. claim she only do for regulars.. can't reject.

after that never ask for tips and I realise I don't have cash to tip her.. feel so bad.. but shook after the deed.. will return to tip her
Old 23-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Tried ML E after recommendations from the counter that she is new and good. took the 2 hours weekdays package.

Very chatty polite lady and hard massage skills, still can feel the slight pain after massage. lol

Lots of teasing when reach 90mins massage and at 100mins she ask me if need to help me eject as my tool is big and hard. claim she only do for regulars.. can't reject.

after that never ask for tips and I realise I don't have cash to tip her.. feel so bad.. but shook after the deed.. will return to tip her
No way, u got it for free.. lucky dicky..
Old 23-02-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
This area has too many MP. I went to all of them till alexandra area cos i stay around this area.

For FJ, 2 MP in tb area and 1 bmc. For HJ and the rest all hv except LXY. For teasing then go for E******* spa. For strong and good massage then LXY J***.

Blk 164 SS. Like the clean environment but always want me pay 88 but can do a lot thing especially late at night.
Forgot 1 more that i always go to disturb the Viet and 1 prc girl. Jess*** and Ir** opposite SS. Clean massage only but if u free after 11 pm can go supper w them. Two of them Very very fun. Jess*** very pretty and nene also super good.
one more clean one at bukit merah view. near famous porridge store. good duina kind of massage. curtain setup. cant do anything one.

Bro what's the damage for L* M** ?? Must take the $88 one first rite.. any autoroam?
Old 23-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Bro what's the damage for L* M** ?? Must take the $88 one first rite.. any autoroam?
Must take $88. Somemore when hj they use towel cover your bro . Very uncomfortable.
Old 23-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post

upz ur points
Old 23-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Got one more spa at eng hoon street. Just direct opp hotel. Heard got viet there syt and pretty. But dunno dmg ....
Old 23-02-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future
Quote:

Block 164 SS, they all like a bit old right?
Old 23-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Block 164 SS, they all like a bit old right?
Got one young one previously. Now hv new one vv. Not bad
Old 23-02-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowman View Post
Got one more spa at eng hoon street. Just direct opp hotel. Heard got viet there syt and pretty. But dunno dmg ....
Thats my regular last time, massage is damn good, the 2 china ladies not much of looker but the viet not bad quite young. So far only blue note hj, never offered anything else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread