The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

many bro here PM to ask who is that girl.

i am sorry that i can't share. but for those brother that manage to bonk a ML last year or this year where the MP name start w S can PM me.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro in the first place how would you even know they seldom get fucked. ML are very good at tugging at our heart strings and make us melt...but if you cheong long enough you recognize the signs..
we can only guess and have feel. cant tell 100%. but definitely majority of ML wont get fucked so often compared to those in hard core business. most MP wont allow then to go out. they only can go out after 10pm or 10.30pm. it take time to build relationship till can bring them to hotel too. although some can get it immediately.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReportAndExport View Post
is the $300-$500 with the ml is per night or 1 shot deal? trying to gauge next my new venture, missed my chance of free liao shop kena raid no income she hinting...
some stay overnight w me while i f them for few more round. some after finish she ask me send her back immediately and act like kena raped like that. and like want to cry not to cry in car. but msg me again for next round after few days. lol
Old 27-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 9
chuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
No offend to anyone here. Lowest is free just hotel fee. I f many round and she nv ask for money. I give she also reject. I feel bad then i stop.

Most expensive cb i f is 1.2k. But average $300 to $500. I know some said i crazy pay so much. But i dont want to f w those regular where they kena f daily many times by ppl. I prefer those that seldom or best nv been f for many months. The feel is very different. Not sure you guys understand what i mean. Haha
i like this preferenece, but it is hard to get. since ML's are in this line which they are meant to be F for many times a day.

is all out chasing unicorn in the field but i am sure there is always times. Like post menstrual cycle period or when she freshly arrive and so on.

Nice sharing bro. Salute
Old 27-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

It’s actually ALL of them are here to make $$$

Some with added aim of finding a local hubby here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
they are here to make $, most of them
Old 27-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

KC trick and “act virgin”.... sigh I Guess I am too old for all this bullshit..

Quote:
some after finish she ask me send her back immediately and act like kena raped like that. and like want to cry not to cry in car. but msg me again for next round after few days. lol
Old 27-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
some stay overnight w me while i f them for few more round. some after finish she ask me send her back immediately and act like kena raped like that. and like want to cry not to cry in car. but msg me again for next round after few days. lol
Hahaha i see, i guess its up to individual ml. anyways, thanks for sharing and get well soon man, cheers
Old 27-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There are few bro here in this forum that i talk to also her customer went out w her before.

Also while we deciding which hotel to go, she suggested a hotel that i mentioned. Only realise that she is more familiar w that hotel. I nv think of that in first place but after that i kind of know she must hv in this hotel bf.

Of course finally is my test result. Although is not something serious but it is a hassle of going through treatment and medication to clean up.
I have similar encounter as well! But I didn’t talk to any bro here. It actually quite easy to know, if you don’t always let the small head take over and be more observant.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, ML go out with you where got innocent one? Unless go out purely for makan session at hawker center or Kopi shop maybe.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 27-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Bro, ML go out with you where got innocent one? Unless go out purely for makan session at hawker center or Kopi shop maybe.
Agreed. But even go kopi shop may also end up in 81. Haha.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
I have similar encounter as well! But I didn’t talk to any bro here. It actually quite easy to know, if you don’t always let the small head take over and be more observant.
Can share your experience?
Old 27-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess most of us cheongsters here have experienced this journey one way or another on the sexual escapades.
But sorry to hear on ur plight and wish u well.

Quote:
To all cheongters..

Below is real story of mine. You can share your story too in this thread.

Not sure if it is right place to share. If not admin pls move it. Tq

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!
Old 27-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all cheongters..

Below is real story of mine. You can share your story too in this thread.

Not sure if it is right place to share. If not admin pls move it. Tq

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!
I have a more intelligent questions to ask you than others.

You brag abt your attractiveness and conquest.
The only different this time is you regretted because she is not as innocent as you think. You also raw her and then you advise us not to raw but take care.

Whats is the thing you want to tell us but never say? Be direct.

You regreted because
Chose one of the following:
1) Nothing just that she is not what it seems
2) I kena STD because she seems innocent so I raw
3) I was cheated (feelings and money)
4) Any others
Old 27-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhYeah420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

The only different this time is you regretted because she is not as innocent as you think. You also raw her and then you advise us not to raw but take care.

You regreted because
4) Any others

Great question man. I'm curious as well
Old 27-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

You regreted because
4) Any others
Suspect 2. Then maybe 3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1