The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Some story to share after went out w ML

To all cheongters..

Below is real story of mine. You can share your story too in this thread.

Not sure if it is right place to share. If not admin pls move it. Tq

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!
Old 27-01-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
To all cheongters..

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!
I get u bro. The temptation is always there.
Old 27-01-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
To all cheongters..

How you realised she not innocent as you thought?
Old 27-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
How you realised she not innocent as you thought?
There are few bro here in this forum that i talk to also her customer went out w her before.

Also while we deciding which hotel to go, she suggested a hotel that i mentioned. Only realise that she is more familiar w that hotel. I nv think of that in first place but after that i kind of know she must hv in this hotel bf.

Of course finally is my test result. Although is not something serious but it is a hassle of going through treatment and medication to clean up.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
There are few bro here in this forum that i talk to also her customer went out w her before.

Also while we deciding which hotel to go, she suggested a hotel that i mentioned. Only realise that she is more familiar w that hotel. I nv think of that in first place but after that i kind of know she must hv in this hotel bf.

Of course finally is my test result. Although is not something serious but it is a hassle of going through treatment and medication to clean up.
Get well soon bro. Thanks for sharing!
Old 27-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope u didn’t impregnate her with ur “raw” actions, else more complicated ..
Old 27-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Woman and man are alike nowadays, not just due to occupation. Like sex and fuck around, and all pretend (including man) to be innocent when love is in the air and start the journey of lies.

Woman like it raw too.

So... you did nothing wrong, even with your advice here, we will still go down the same road when a delicious cunt presents itself before us.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DynamiteZerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You are lucky that you caught something from her that can be treated. Hopefully that is the end of it.

Always play safe with public toilets matey.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatChinese View Post
Get well soon bro. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks bro!
Old 27-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
I hope u didn’t impregnate her with ur “raw” actions, else more complicated ..
Hahaha. No i didnt. If yes then will be complicated
Old 27-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
hi brol, can share, if u do bring them to hotel, how much do u usually pay them or is it free? haha
No offend to anyone here. Lowest is free just hotel fee. I f many round and she nv ask for money. I give she also reject. I feel bad then i stop.

Most expensive cb i f is 1.2k. But average $300 to $500. I know some said i crazy pay so much. But i dont want to f w those regular where they kena f daily many times by ppl. I prefer those that seldom or best nv been f for many months. The feel is very different. Not sure you guys understand what i mean. Haha
Old 27-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i had raw with my ML for almost 3yrs..
Old 27-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
True bro..but ML also got sideline la, do not trust them too much
The spa is like a channel for them to fish only.
they are here to make $, most of them
you are right bro. they choose customer that they are comfortable to go out and willing to pay some money. of course there are occasion that got free one that i met. but the moment free means they want to trade w feeling and future. so better stop if hv no intention w them for future.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Most expensive cb i f is 1.2k. But average $300 to $500. I know some said i crazy pay so much. But i dont want to f w those regular where they kena f daily many times by ppl. I prefer those that seldom or best nv been f for many months. The feel is very different. Not sure you guys understand what i mean. Haha
Bro in the first place how would you even know they seldom get fucked. ML are very good at tugging at our heart strings and make us melt...but if you cheong long enough you recognize the signs..
Old 27-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No offend to anyone here. Lowest is free just hotel fee. I f many round and she nv ask for money. I give she also reject. I feel bad then i stop.

is the $300-$500 with the ml is per night or 1 shot deal? trying to gauge next my new venture, missed my chance of free liao shop kena raid no income she hinting...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1