The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
New shop relatively. Z & J
Any field reports?
Old 06-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
TurtleFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

W*n W*n Spa

Tried Jo*y ML

Think it was 68 or 58 for 1 hour. Can't remember...

Massage was good, she was wearing mask so can't tell if SYT.

Had a good and engaging conversation, and she popped GQ, kept upselling me so I just took the 100 JG upsell.

She realized that the time was almost up because she was too engaged in conversation and rushed the HJ.

RTF: No, if she took her time at the end still ok, but she rushed and ruined the experience.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleFish View Post
W*n W*n Spa

Tried Jo*y ML

Had a good and engaging conversation, and she popped GQ, kept upselling me so I just took the 100 JG upsell.

She realized that the time was almost up because she was too engaged in conversation and rushed the HJ.

RTF: No, if she took her time at the end still ok, but she rushed and ruined the experience.
68, thats no 58

Yes, dont be over friendly and built rapport.
Enjoy what you ahv paid for. my mistake once too.
No time for HJ and rush through it.
Unless she has the ability to add time without you paying more, shut up and enjoy.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ExposedAgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Have had to go to a new spa now for the last 2 visits because my regular moved away. Went to R*** Spa at 5XX. I have had 2 different experiences.

First of all, I pay for 90min and get P-massage package (whatever they call it here). I don't go often so I get the max. Please don't ask damage or location. All pretty clear.

L*L* was cute and very good massage. She provided minimal teasing until last 30 min. Then she went to work methodically on my lil bro and his two friends. Less sensual and more of a medial massage. At the end, asked GQ and took it. Did not have to tip additional (did give her after but she never asked for more $)

X***R. A bit older and more boob and ass. Not fat but thicc. Similar story. Played more with my ass pressing on my butt hole and then working balls. No GQ to my frustration. Not even for $. Left me horny.
You're lucky, I always thought that spa never offers GQ. Tried 4 MLs.

J**e: strong and good massage but came off a bit cold, expect the least teasing.
O****a: really cute face and vibe, feels like messing around with a younger sister, but never accepts (self or her) touching or stroking more than 3 secs for fear of cumming. Stopped booking her after 2 times.
Y**i: strong massage, good HDLY, OK with you finishing the job on your own.
A*l**n: most GFE (rests face near you to chitchat, flirt etc, not bad in terms of accepting touching) but maybe least in terms of massage.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ExposedAgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
How the service for K*K*? See some photo on her wechat look diff. Some look a bit old.
Just FYI, she's a lot chubbier IRL. Should be early/mid-30s. Usually if I can't see collarbone in wechat pics that is a flag for their size liao..
Old 07-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
W*n W*n Spa

Tried Jo*y ML

Wearing mask? And $100 JG?! You must be first time there. Anyway lesson learnt.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Wearing mask? And $100 JG?! You must be first time there. Anyway lesson learnt.
That seems to be the asking price now even though we all know it's not the market rate bros are willing to pay. Maybe they have their own ML chatgroup and some revealed that they charge 100. Based on the few I went to, it's 50 for HJ + 50 for autoroam. Ridiculous. Now if I kena anyone who ask for topup to autoroam, I will just ask them to HJ. They will have to try very hard because without autoroam, not easy for me to release. 😅
Old 07-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
That seems to be the asking price now even though we all know it's not the market rate bros are willing to pay. Maybe they have their own ML chatgroup and some revealed that they charge 100. Based on the few I went to, it's 50 for HJ + 50 for autoroam. Ridiculous. Now if I kena anyone who ask for topup to autoroam, I will just ask them to HJ. They will have to try very hard because without autoroam, not easy for me to release. 😅
Be careful, some gals will just pump your tool and may damage it
Old 07-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They will have to try very hard because without autoroam, not easy for me to release. 😅
Bad advise.

3 things will happened if follow your method and cannot come

1) Collect Partial Fee as WIP.
Its not their fault that you cannot come.
In the end, you pay some money and come out blue balls.

2) Add Time (Pay more)
You cannot come and needed more time.
They ask you to add hour so that they can have time to make you come.
In the end, still may not come.

3) Cannot leave shop, kena whack or kena criticised when going out of the shop.

Its either take the deal or not at all.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
W*n W*n Spa
Tried Jo*y ML
=======================================
I always tell bros her - avoid & blacklist Win Spa (amk ave 5) & Win Win Spa (amk ave 10)
same mgt, all girls chut pattern, service & attitude get worse from 2nd visit onward but they expect more tips as now they call u lao gong etc
Old 07-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
I was charge $50Hj + $50autoroam. From Jo*y too. Thats was few months ago. And i stop going to the 2 spas. I still have her contact, and she too sometimes msg me asking me whether i free to go or not. Which my reply is busy, even when im actually free.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Pls don't waste ur moneyband time.
I kena con from them.
Keep asking me to top up to 88 during massage saying confirmed very good.
Ended up only massage our butt no action.. zero teasing.
Fuck up service.
Confirmed will close shopbsoon.
thanks bro...
thanks all who replied too
yes everyday they stand outside guardian ask pple want massage etc.. in uniform
will avoid... haha

there is one tcm oppo polyclinic.. that one have bo?
Old 07-02-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExposedAgent View Post
You're lucky, I always thought that spa never offers GQ. Tried 4 MLs.

J**e: strong and good massage but came off a bit cold, expect the least teasing.
O****a: really cute face and vibe, feels like messing around with a younger sister, but never accepts (self or her) touching or stroking more than 3 secs for fear of cumming. Stopped booking her after 2 times.
Y**i: strong massage, good HDLY, OK with you finishing the job on your own.
A*l**n: most GFE (rests face near you to chitchat, flirt etc, not bad in terms of accepting touching) but maybe least in terms of massage.
This shop been around donkey years.. used to be fun last time and have a few ang pai damn difficult to book.

There also used to be a viet named wendy, very petite but offered one of the best massage I have ever experienced.. if anyone knows she still around somehwhere, appreciate can pm me.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
This shop been around donkey years.. used to be fun last time and have a few ang pai damn difficult to book.

There also used to be a viet named wendy, very petite but offered one of the best massage I have ever experienced.. if anyone knows she still around somehwhere, appreciate can pm me.
thanks for FR, but now it should be banned.

PM me if you have wendy info

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-02-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I was charge $50Hj + $50autoroam. From Jo*y too. Thats was few months ago. And i stop going to the 2 spas. I still have her contact, and she too sometimes msg me asking me whether i free to go or not. Which my reply is busy, even when im actually free.
Few months can make a lot changes. Last time I also used to get auto roam with $50 at there. Now the ML told me price increase according to their standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread