The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-12-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Crystal Palace drew 1-1 Leicester

Chelsea drew 1-1 Aston Villa

Pool need 3 points at Newcastle, no excuses.

Badly need Thiago back to the starting lineup.
Old 29-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Gini is free to talk to other clubs come 1st Jan, having been offered a new contract extension.

what's everyone opinion??? another Coutinho or Emre Can

Last edited by francined69; 29-12-2020 at 03:35 PM.
Old 29-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Gini is free to talk to other clubs come 1st Jan, having been offered a new contract extension.

what's everyone opinion??? another Coutinho or Emre Can
I feel that he should stay in Liverpool. @least he's adored here in Liverpool by the club n fans. If he goes to Barca, he's just another ordinary player n Messi is the boss there. Koeman remaining in the club for next couple of seasons is also non guaranteed, much will depend on what silverwear he brings to the club.
Old 29-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I feel that he should stay in Liverpool. @least he's adored here in Liverpool by the club n fans. If he goes to Barca, he's just another ordinary player n Messi is the boss there. Koeman remaining in the club for next couple of seasons is also non guaranteed, much will depend on what silverwear he brings to the club.
my feeling is he will leave for a bigger paycheck since he is on free transfer.

with FCB lying 5th in La Liga now Koeman won't be there for long.

Last edited by francined69; 29-12-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old 29-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Newcastle v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55454728
Jones Knows: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 30-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Not in a good mood after seeing this mornings results.

Leeds thrash West Brom at the Baggies home 5 nil and we could only draw with West Brom at Anfield?!

To make things worse Rashford scores a very late winner against Wolves to push United up to 2nd, now only 2 points behind us.

We really need to get our act together, starting with tonight's match against Newcastle.

Come on you Reds!
Old 30-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Not in a good mood after seeing this mornings results.

Leeds thrash West Brom at the Baggies home 5 nil and we could only draw with West Brom at Anfield?!

To make things worse Rashford scores a very late winner against Wolves to push United up to 2nd, now only 2 points behind us.

We really need to get our act together, starting with tonight's match against Newcastle.

Come on you Reds!
i don't think WBA fielded a 5-5-1 formation against Leeds.

because Pool scored 7 against CP in previous game, WBA Sam needed to avoid a repeat of CP result and went defensive against Pool. WBA will be relegated anyway.

the late winner against Wolves was a bummer.

come on Reds, you can do it against Newcastle.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I watched their last 2 matches. Their tactic is really simple. Pass the ball to Bruno Fernandes and let him play his killer passes. If he is injured, that is it. Plus he actually has a bad temper. Talk shit to him and he loses his cool. Both Leicester and Wolves give him so much time and space in midfield. I suspect both teams have small squads that are tired from the recent matches so they do not have the energy to man-mark him. The rest of Man U's team is so so. Periodically they take turns to have good moments but no one is consistent enough. Give them 10 chances and they score 3.. people only remember their goals and not how wasteful they are. Really score from almost the last kick. a deflection some more.

Now Man U and Liverpool may be meeting in a top of the table clash in January. If we do not have so many key injuries, we would have run away with the league. The rest of the league (Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Leicester) are so inconsistent. Chelsea spend so much money and may miss out on top 4 if things continue like this.

Let's not be too down hearted. We are leading the league by 2 points. One good transfer window and things will change. We are actually one of the few teams with money to spend in January. Plus Harvey Elliot is doing magic in the Championship. He will kick Minamino out of the squad next season I think.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Matip has a muscle tear @his groin.. Will be out for 3-4 weeks. As good as out for the season cos he'll be injured again after 1-2 matches! This fxxker is useless, I duno what is he made of? Worse than bean curd!

Last edited by countryman; 31-12-2020 at 06:56 AM.
Old 31-12-2020, 05:53 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It's a wtf performance. No legs, waste so many bloody chances. Klopp doesn't shout or kick ass. Many poor personal decisions. We will regret these 2 matches.
Old 31-12-2020, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 31-12-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

what a boring game!!!

0-0 final score
Old 31-12-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's a wtf performance. No legs, waste so many bloody chances. Klopp doesn't shout or kick ass. Many poor personal decisions. We will regret these 2 matches.
agree, precious 4 points lost.
Old 31-12-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

If the performance is good but the results are poor, can still understand a bit. Right now, we had 9 days of rest after thrashing Crystal Palace. But we came back from this 9 day break looking more tired than ever. First touch poor, slow in reacting, can tell from the faces the players are tired. I wonder how Klopp managed them during this 9 day break. Did the squad even get a rest? Jialat.

Matip will be out for 3 weeks only. We really need Jota in to do some rotation for the front 3. Salah and Mane looks tired. Thankfully we will be much stronger after Jota, Thiago get back to full fitness. I think we need to use Milner as Robertson's backup too. Cannot expect him to run up and down for so many matches
Old 31-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to criticise an incredible manager but Jurgen isn't learning to make subs earlier. And Shaq coming on for 2 mins isn't even for a midfielder. Jones is becoming more defensive lately. The strikers were very wasteful but more creativity and goal threat from midfield would have produced more. Klopp really should have played a reserve team in the final CL game. Jota is our most clinical striker this season, has a bunch of winners to his name, and was bang on form at the time of his injury.

Now with the moaning and whinging out of the way, let me end on a positive note

Thiago's looped pass for the offside was simply breathtaking.. it looked slow, but no defender came to it, it landed with a momentum that took the attacker into a scoring position, it was just sublime This guy is better than Litmanen with a ball, and Jari was incredible. Thiago's the hope now, he adds so much, way way more than anyone else on the bench. Pity we couldn't have risked him earlier. Dare I say, he is as important as VVD is to us, or will be very soon. Imagine when the 2 are on the pitch together, not to mention him and Diogo.. the more I think of it, the more I feel we need Fab back in DM, and someone to replace Fab at CB. Just pray Thiago stays fit and injury free from now on.

The fight continues, so keep the faith guys.

Wishing all the Liverpool fans in here a happy, healthy and peaceful 2021
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1