The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
yellobanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Finally tried xq this afternoon, she made time for 30min slot for me. Very enjoyable session overrall
Old 18-02-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Which apple?
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 18-02-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Lina at lvl 3 near toilet?
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 18-02-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellobanana View Post
Quite good and hard massage. After massage, gave me a bj that is nothing to shout about, than brought me out to doggy in front of mirror, than back to massage bed finish off with cowgirl.

Very pro active in bed, pretty nice figure for age, no frenching, short bj, seems to be abit paranoid but cant blame her.

Some bros say she like to badmouth other ladies there. She didnt when i tried her but she asked if everyone was busy.

Overall not a bad bonk. 150 all in.
Haha seems like her routine. will bring you out to fuck around her spacious shop except the front la. Haha. Will lead you to fuck her standing against the mirror, then to another smaller room, I finish off my load back at the massage room.
Old 18-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellobanana View Post
Quite good and hard massage. After massage, gave me a bj that is nothing to shout about, than brought me out to doggy in front of mirror, than back to massage bed finish off with cowgirl.

Very pro active in bed, pretty nice figure for age, no frenching, short bj, seems to be abit paranoid but cant blame her.

Some bros say she like to badmouth other ladies there. She didnt when i tried her but she asked if everyone was busy.

Overall not a bad bonk. 150 all in.
Bro may i know total 30min ?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 18-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Most if not all the MLs takes customers of all races. They have regulars who are indian, malay and ang mo. Seen level 3 Lina and Jessie taking indian customers, level 5 Yao Yao and Michelle too. The indian customers must be regulars of Yao Yao and Michelle who have prior booking with them, given how careful they operate and only doing mainly regulars appointments.
joey & bobo do indian customers too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Yes agree well said !
But as i know PRC either FL or ML will never never take indian ....
Surprise XQ take !
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Absolutely right, MLs/WLs would probably take any race, subject to the price. Like what some bros said above, its all about the money.

What MLs/WLs probably won't take is an infected looking cock and violent aggressive customers, regardless of race.

MLs/WLs are public toilets, just have to accept this. If not go look for a FB or GF but even then they might be bonking an Indian on the sly, unlikely but you never know
don't get why the big fuss over xq & other parklane wls having customers who are indian. prc wls taking non-chinese eg indian customers is very common, it's nothing new and happens in many playgrounds. i know many wls who does that, those based in shopping mall mps and also those in bigger standalone mps. if this is a concern to punters, best to avoid malls like parklane and a couple others as wls in these malls accept all as long as the price is right.
Old 18-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday evening I went to one of the KTVs to settle some matters.... after coming out saw an angmo guy strolling around PL.... decided to follow and observe him going into one of the ML shop on the 5th level.... the MLs are really International.... taking on all nationalities.
Old 18-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Yesterday evening I went to one of the KTVs to settle some matters.... after coming out saw an angmo guy strolling around PL.... decided to follow and observe him going into one of the ML shop on the 5th level.... the MLs are really International.... taking on all nationalities.
You are right bro. I even saw Bangla before.
Old 18-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheguevara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if xq is working today?
Old 18-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheguevara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is xq working today? I strolled around PL this afternoon but her door is closed all the time
Old 18-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
daniel312 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydaniel312 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xq working today I saw her door open around 3pm
Old 19-02-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 19-02-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

All ml love Muslim la..u take out yr $50 notes n see..lolx.i love that Muslim guy to
Old 19-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

I think ML also needs to earn a living too.

If less "chinese" demand, they may have to take in "others" for another source of income.

Im heading down today nearby for a family dinner. Will try my luck on XQ before dinner. -*Crssing fingers-*
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe the prc ml wil tell you,

不管是黑屌还是白屌,
有钱赚的就是好屌。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread