The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiotok View Post
Just had the worst experience at the big red spa along thomson road.

Went in for service. Was quoted 200 for full. Nego-ed price down and she agreed. Then she suddenly told me to lie down on my body to massage a bit before starting. While i lie down i felt her climb onto me with both knees kneeling on my back.

When she was in that position heard some noise at the back where i hang my clothes. After around 1-2 mins she say ok now she she go buy cd. Need around 10 mins. I thought something was not right and hurry check my wallet when she left the room.

My wallet is usually placed in a certain way into my pocket. With the flaps facing in. But when i touch my wallet it was the side of flaps facing up. Did a quick count of my cash and realised i had 100 missing. I know how much cash i had because i just withdraw money before that.
Lost all the mood for any service. Wore back my clothes and waited for her to come back

Confronted her when she came back and she kept denying she took the money so i told her i no more mood for anything and asked her back for the money i paid her for service and i'll let it go and leave. She kept denying and don't wanna pass me back. In the end agreed to give me back only $50.

Didn't have any more mood to continue arguing hence i took the 50 and left.

To all the bros visiting that joint please be careful with where you keep your cash. Go at your own risk.
Its a theft case
Bro u should post name n shop Big Big here
I respect MLs for the hard earn $$ but not this way
Post the name openly to warn bros to avoid
Old 07-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just had the worst experience at the big red spa along thomson road.

Went in for service. Was quoted 200 for full. Nego-ed price down and she agreed. Then she suddenly told me to lie down on my body to massage a bit before starting. While i lie down i felt her climb onto me with both knees kneeling on my back.

When she was in that position heard some noise at the back where i hang my clothes. After around 1-2 mins she say ok now she she go buy cd. Need around 10 mins. I thought something was not right and hurry check my wallet when she left the room.

My wallet is usually placed in a certain way into my pocket. With the flaps facing in. But when i touch my wallet it was the side of flaps facing up. Did a quick count of my cash and realised i had 100 missing. I know how much cash i had because i just withdraw money before that.
Lost all the mood for any service. Wore back my clothes and waited for her to come back

Confronted her when she came back and she kept denying she took the money so i told her i no more mood for anything and asked her back for the money i paid her for service and i'll let it go and leave. She kept denying and don't wanna pass me back. In the end agreed to give me back only $50.

Didn't have any more mood to continue arguing hence i took the 50 and left.

To all the bros visiting that joint please be careful with where you keep your cash. Go at your own risk.

The girl is it called fangfang
Old 07-02-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
I also once had similar experience at a spa near golden landmark many years back.
The spa also on the second floor of a shophouse building.
The modus operandi was when I was lying facing down, I was very naive to totally shut down.
That’s where the ML took the opportunity to strike and remove $100 from my wallet.
I only realised when massage over and I went to a shop to buy a drink.
I realised my wallet position was very different similar to the bro’s experience below. Flap in the wrong side.
Then when I wanna pay, realised I not enough money inside.
Went back to the spa and confronted the ML but of cos she denied.
Knowing that I’m at the losing end, I just walked out and consider it a painful lesson to be more aware of my surroundings, and dun bring a lot of cash for massage. Bring just nice so if they attempt to take also got nothing to take.
I agree bro. Nothing we can do but to take it as a lesson learnt and to blacklist and boycott those shops.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Its a theft case
Bro u should post name n shop Big Big here
I respect MLs for the hard earn $$ but not this way
Post the name openly to warn bros to avoid
The shop is quite obvious from the description. You won't miss it if you sit on the top level of a double decker bus.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Bro are you sure?? She told me her name is wendy. But she said that while she was on my back taking my money. Feel so stupid now thinking back about it.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro are you sure?? She told me her name is wendy. But she said that while she was on my back taking my money. Feel so stupid now thinking back about it.
ML can change name as and when they want. Nothing new lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 07-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The shop is quite obvious from the description. You won't miss it if you sit on the top level of a double decker bus.
Obvious or not, double deck and single deck.
Aiyah just name the bloody joint lah.

You scare AV go and catch them for pickpocket
Old 07-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Obvious or not, double deck and single deck.
Aiyah just name the bloody joint lah.

You scare AV go and catch them for pickpocket
Not that I don't wanna give a name.
But theres no name to the shop.

Old 08-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
The red signage always had bad reviews.

I guess people try because that is the easiest to spot.

There got not just the red signage anyway.

Opposite cross the road that row also got.

Dont pm me ask me where, not gonna entertain.

It's obvious enough.
This red sign one was been covered many times before I don’t understand why ppl still go. If u bothered to see previous posts would have saved u all these troubles. Go opp side it’s better.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-02-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
This red sign one was been covered many times before I don’t understand why ppl still go. If u bothered to see previous posts would have saved u all these troubles. Go opp side it’s better.
There is no cure for dumbness.
Old 08-02-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Thought it's all viets now. Can speak broken chinese. Not into the viet look and personality. All mercenaries
Old 12-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Thought it's all viets now. Can speak broken chinese. Not into the viet look and personality. All mercenaries
The thing about being mercenary is that if you're willing to pay a bit more than "market rate" you can get a lot of benefits. It helps to develop some kind of long term trust and regular status first though.
Old 15-02-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
The red signage always had bad reviews.

I guess people try because that is the easiest to spot.

There got not just the red signage anyway.

Opposite cross the road that row also got.

Dont pm me ask me where, not gonna entertain.

It's obvious enough.
The one with big red sign with tel number 6456 5011 is a con job. The worst ever service. Avoid like the plague.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

any info on yi hao dian Thomson? tried a Malaysian lady, before cny. Not much action...but got a surprise from a beauty shop in amk...got to finger and lick pussy...
Old 17-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
frksim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there.. anyone tried ES Spa?? was thinking to go down and try..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1