The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Many many Ox-picious Greetings to all bros

Happy Lunar "Niu" Year!!!!!

Old 12-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

...............Happy Tet
Old 14-02-2021, 04:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
jordanpola is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Im new here
Old 26-02-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2623 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

chuc mung nam moi moi nguoi! i miss vn so much!
Old 02-03-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahzzz View Post
chuc mung nam moi moi nguoi! i miss vn so much!

Almost everybody here misses Wetnam......... another farking year down the drain

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Almost everybody here misses Wetnam......... another farking year down the drain
almost.. yah
exclude me. i happily skipped travelling to vietnam for 2 years and third year running
Old 03-03-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
almost.. yah
exclude me. i happily skipped travelling to vietnam for 2 years and third year running

You no same lah, you go there is like serving a prison sentence & somemore accompanied by your own personal prison warden if u go with us only then will be a very different story liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Is this thread properly dead like the hcm thread (as i predicted )yet? or is this slow a death by a thousand cuts?
Most of us have not been travelling since feb 2020. There is nothing much to share for the rest of us who are stuck at home. We can only dream of the past and hope that when covid is gone and countries reopen, cheongster will not spoil the places...
Old 10-03-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is this thread properly dead like the hcm thread (as i predicted )yet? or is this slow a death by a thousand cuts?

You are back !!!

Dont think it will ever be really "dead" unless removed by the forum owners or Mods as once in a while somebody will pop up here, long live TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Most of us have not been travelling since feb 2020. There is nothing much to share for the rest of us who are stuck at home. We can only dream of the past and hope that when covid is gone and countries reopen, cheongster will not spoil the places...

Ermmmm u sure yours is Feb 2020????????? Who ask u so kiasee at that time lah dowan to join us.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Envy you so good can have young and juicy every now and then

Here only can dream of
Old 15-03-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
both girls work in htgd.
What is HTGD?
Old 15-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
BruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been reading this this thread and smf, seems like gaigu/gaito/timgaigoi are what the locals use but I do not like the idea of (foreigner rejection or tax/hotel stop you/travelling time/different from pics/scam with police etc) only one of those sites has a filter for outcall and looks like only hcm/hanoi has enough selection.

Barbershops don't look clean and mp seems more attractive at the same value.
How do the the hugging coffeeshops/beergardens work? Is it a private room to get handsy or do they just flirt and you can try your luck to arrange something after hours?

Wechat/zalo looks ok but have to filter out alot of trans.

Their english is poor but do alot of them speak chinese? Have met quite a few that mentioned they started learning while in school.
Used apps in other countries to meet younger girls in coffeeshops to see if pics match first but sounds like the language barrier and reserved nature might be a big obstacle.
Old 16-03-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shaved 21 yr old pussy 300k

She actually looks naturally sparse down there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-03-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
What is HTGD?

Hot toc goi dau, its those that looks like barber saloon shop with barber chairs but is actually a bbbj joint

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1