The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Totally agree with most of the Bro's here, WinWin (both branches) should be avoided. The ML's demand $80 for HJ as the entrance is $68 (not $88 like other spa's). Hence they think its their right to demand $80 HJ.

The facilities are stinky, most of the rooms have foul smell, towels are not clean and the ML's keep checking their phones during massage.

I prefer Sout***n spa, they do promote P massage, their facilities are much better as rooms are clean and have attached shower (most rooms have attached shower). ML's never check phones when doing massage and HJ is standard at $50, and most of the ML' will allow roaming (this strictly depends on chemistry with ML).

Not sure why bro's visit WinWin.... It should be blacklisted, as most of the ML's will make black face if you do not agree to $80 or more for HJ.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
===============
K is aeroplane but skills, attitude ok
$80 hj can bargain
Nicole, Judy, Kiki also ok

just avoid Anna (v sharp knife, black face when u bargain her $100 hj
I am not sure my K and your K same person or not.

What is the 2nd alphabet of your K?
Old 02-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I am not sure my K and your K same person or not.

What is the 2nd alphabet of your K?
=======
her 2 alphabet is A
Old 02-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zkk999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sxxxxxxx spa under renovation. Move to bkt batok already
Old 02-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
=======
her 2 alphabet is A
Her 2nd Alphabet Lah. Hahahah

Listen until I blur. 2 alphabet is A means
KAA. Ok, its a different K liao
Old 02-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. I remember seeing someone sharing Blk 40x near the market area have. But I can’t find the post. Anyone tried?
Anyone have any infor on Blk 40x near 4D shop? Can share with me? TIA
Old 02-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

to cut things short, is it Kary who offer $120 for HJ?
if yes, omg as she is flat.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:

Just say its KARY aka 婷婷 lah..... 🤭
Old 03-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
to cut things short, is it Kary who offer $120 for HJ?if yes, omg as she is flat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
Just say its KARY aka 婷婷 lah..... 🤭
Hahahaha. NB, you all 2 so direct. I still play along here.
But I like direct.
Old 03-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Anyone have any infor on Blk 40x near 4D shop? Can share with me? TIA
I heard from one of the Bro said that there are 3 PRCs ( 2 MILF & 1 GILF( 50++, maybe near 60..))

For 1st timer
1st time by GILF. Her massage is good, and her JG is good too.
She may offer to you for your 1st visit.
one blue note

For other 2 PRC,
Not chio, and they are meaty type.

they may not offer u the GQ for 1st timer.

FYI- They use curtains.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 03-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I heard from one of the Bro said that there are 3 PRCs ( 2 MILF & 1 GILF( 50++, maybe near 60..))

For 1st timer
1st time by GILF. Her massage is good, and her JG is good too.
She may offer to you for your 1st visit.
one blue note

For other 2 PRC,
Not chio, and they are meaty type.

they may not offer u the GQ for 1st timer.

FYI- They use curtains.
Think for the infor bro. I have upz u.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha. NB, you all 2 so direct. I still play along here.
But I like direct.
Hahaha, ok I play along too.
Btw, K@ry is Married with a kid to a Singaporean who stay in bishan.
I seriously think her husband is still in the dark and no ideal what his wife is doing, pitty him
Old 04-03-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Hahaha, ok I play along too.
Btw, K@ry is Married with a kid to a Singaporean who stay in bishan.
I seriously think her husband is still in the dark and no ideal what his wife is doing, pitty him
Really meh? How is it possible that the husband don't know what she working as?
Old 04-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Really meh? How is it possible that the husband don't know what she working as?
Her husband knows she is a ML, but he think his wife doing clean massage type
Old 04-03-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

I have talked to ML who chose not to get into relationship with customer because of the trouble it involves.
(Hearing it you can literally see how naive some people is trying to date and make ML theirs thinking they can change the ML)

In this type of marry ML relationship, it's one got no choice but to give the benefit of doubts.

Even if the husband was to ask her. The answer would naturally be "no I am doing clean massage". If pester further it will become an annoyance to the ML and the relationship will be ruined which I believe would not be what the husband want.

At the end of the day, she's pretty and he still get to f her which almost all of us dont get to. If she provides money and take care of the house and fulfill his needs it is his choice.

Last edited by desudesu; 04-03-2021 at 12:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread