The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Like that might as well go 50+50 with YY@WS or 45+25 with yellow-flower-nice-smell. Or the mysterious economical YoYo.

Is it the shop with the vertical chinese word Yang Sheng? Nevermind service so lousy, you can just reveal the shop name so that we can help our men in blue opposite 85 hawker meet their catch quota.
416 only got 1 carrot shop, no ma? Bro out there just need to know dont go 416 can liao lol
Old 02-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Saw a 416 ML on Michat via scanning yesterday. Lucky never add and chiong down. Thanks for the warning bros
Old 02-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Saw a 416 ML on Michat via scanning yesterday. Lucky never add and chiong down. Thanks for the warning bros
No worries got good and bad info I will share.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Btw can anybody share with me the elusive YoYo who is known for being economical?
Old 02-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

How's YY boobs size??

QUOTE=Linnie;20499087]YY@WS
Footsteps away from the most famous hawker in sg. You best probably can find her yourself via some app.

Pretty China Milf and skin very smooth. When she does the elbow oil rub on my back i was in cloud9 moaning. Massage 50/hr is good and at the standard of senior legit MLs. Worth it even if you go there solely for massage but you get to enjoy a pretty face, touch her butt and thighs and have a nice mandarin conversation. Trick is to say the wall lamp is bright and ask her to cover with towel. Anyway ended with HJ 50, anyone who can haggle down kudos pls share.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-03-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Typical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried Le Beaute Spa at Eastwood Centre? Pls share experience if any. Thank you!
Take higher package for GQ activation. Can try usual package for activation code if you are lucky.

Massage wise quite good I must say. Tried a couple of the ML there.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyway an update yoyo told me she no long do service just pure massage and bro tried recently is this true, for the Vietnam girl any one tried how her massage
Old 03-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Thanks few bros for sharing with me YoYo. Very ulu location but amazingly i have a direct bus which i have never ever used before in my life. Will try soon, looks like this is gonna be a keeper.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Anyway an update yoyo told me she no long do service just pure massage and bro tried recently is this true, for the Vietnam girl any one tried how her massage
Bro wat service u refering to? If u meant FJ...She did not provide during the starts....
Old 03-03-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
machieight8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
YY@WS
Footsteps away from the most famous hawker in sg. You best probably can find her yourself via some app.

Pretty China Milf and skin very smooth. When she does the elbow oil rub on my back i was in cloud9 moaning. Massage 50/hr is good and at the standard of senior legit MLs. Worth it even if you go there solely for massage but you get to enjoy a pretty face, touch her butt and thighs and have a nice mandarin conversation. Trick is to say the wall lamp is bright and ask her to cover with towel. Anyway ended with HJ 50, anyone who can haggle down kudos pls share.
bro please can you pm the location hint ..
Old 04-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
it been a long time tat i did not share becos of sharing too much and zap by admin, althought they give me a link and said i can share freely.
went to tis place one stop before bedok and met this lady and she really look like the HK Old actress 胡锦with mole。 just to.cut short, for a long time tat i never met a good massaeur like her.rally good rubbing fr neck to foot. follow by 蚂蚁上树。胸推and 海底捞月。 somemore can autoroam.moreover . only cost 50.plus 50. i believe my thread will.be.deleted soon or later.just want to.share good lobang again if u know i don lie.
Hi Unclewang,
Hope you can share the ctc and location. Kamsia!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 04-03-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
YY@WS

Pretty China Milf and skin very smooth. When she does the elbow oil rub on my back i was in cloud9 moaning. Massage 50/hr is good and at the standard of senior legit MLs. Worth it even if you go there solely for massage but you get to enjoy a pretty face, touch her butt and thighs and have a nice mandarin conversation. Trick is to say the wall lamp is bright and ask her to cover with towel. Anyway ended with HJ 50, anyone who can haggle down kudos pls share.
Agree. Good massage skills. My shoulders, neck and back totally relax. Now i go for 90mins session with her.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Agree. Good massage skills. My shoulders, neck and back totally relax. Now i go for 90mins session with her.
I like this bro. Catch the hint, chiong solo and then share experiences on forum.

Oh yes, i am also going to do 90min with YY. Her massage level is same as the zero-hanky-panky ML (thai GILF) that i visit regularly. Haha and some more YY face so pretty, nice body smell and nice conversation. Also she will ownself slot my arm in between her legs for greenlight me to feel her thighs, butt and pussy but is just outside on the pants only la. Haha cheap thrill.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
I have tried both. As for massage strength and quality, yy will put cherry(viet) to shame.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like this bro. Catch the hint, chiong solo and then share experiences on forum.

Oh yes, i am also going to do 90min with YY. Her massage level is same as the zero-hanky-panky ML (thai GILF) that i visit regularly. Haha and some more YY face so pretty, nice body smell and nice conversation. Also she will ownself slot my arm in between her legs for greenlight me to feel her thighs, butt and pussy but is just outside on the pants only la. Haha cheap thrill.
For me, it is enough. Some ML dun even allow that.

Thanks for sharing this infors.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread