The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 10:45 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
There is this ML that used to be at central area.

I normally go during lunch hour or so.

After a few visits, only HJ.

One day after the lunch session, she joked about going for dinner and drinks some day. I said, how about today?

She was taken aback at my quick reply but she accepted.

Went to pick her at 7pm, she was fully make up.

As we started driving, I asked where did she want to go.

She say no idea.

I asked if she have a favourite restaurant or so as I am not familiar.

She replied anything again.

I then bantered, anything ah.... then we go hotel and order room service. No need Q and no need think....

To my excitement, she said 好啊。

That night 3 rounds....
1st round was upon reaching the room. Immediate action from walkway to bed. I even opened the curtains to face the city view.

The 2nd and 3rd time was initiated by her blowing me while we were resting.

Soon it was time to go home. I sent her back at about 12am as her husband was waiting for her.

On the way back then I jokingly asked.... what happened to dinner?

She said 我吃了你啊。
haha old story line...but handsome la..ups u for that

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
haha old story line...but handsome la..ups u for that
The missing details is that no one ask if she is pretty or not. Lol

Face was a 6/10, big boobs but slight saggy.

In her late 30s kept her figure well so I did not mind...
Old 01-03-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
The missing details is that no one ask if she is pretty or not. Lol

Face was a 6/10, big boobs but slight saggy.

In her late 30s kept her figure well so I did not mind...
Beauty in eye of beholder bro. Mist imoortant ngam you. Just curious how ML can go off so early. Thought got regular hours in spa.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Similar story line as bro enzyme.

Asked a ml out during her half day off day. Can’t decide where to go in the car, end up in the hotel. But only managed to have 2 rounds only as I am not so power.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Staycalmsg;20499329]Similar story line as bro enzyme.
Asked a ml out during her half day off day.
==========================================
no fun with her even whole day out as she always busy with her Wechat in the room, eating, shopping, drinking bubble tea
she too many customers, supporters and lao gong, cannot afford to offence them all while with u

no meaning actually, cheaper just to bang her in the spa
Old 02-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20499912]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Similar story line as bro enzyme.
Asked a ml out during her half day off day.
==========================================
no fun with her even whole day out as she always busy with her Wechat in the room, eating, shopping, drinking bubble tea
she too many customers, supporters and lao gong, cannot afford to offence them all while with u

no meaning actually, cheaper just to bang her in the spa
My experience was better, she was really focus on me and she didn’t request any amount from me. Sometime this kind of rs really depend on luck.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Jin respect/envy all the bro here. All so mighty while i can only read the posts and pcc at office toilet
Old 02-03-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Just wanted to add more 2 cents worth of experience. For me, the chances of asking MLs to go out and piak at hotel is high if you have visited them at least 2-3 times and of course you must pay a decent rate to get them to hotel.

For me, I’ve gotten about 5 MLs so far to hotel. To be honest the rate is quite high. Nothing less than 300 but the good thing is once in the hotel, they don’t really rush you. And the MLs I did at the hotel all allow raw. Dunno why but it seems that they are less inhibited outside the shop.
in the shop, the risk of being raided
then inside the shop, the area sometimes not so conducive to do other stuff

in hotel, no need to worry anything
area space also bigger
Old 02-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
in the shop, the risk of being raided
then inside the shop, the area sometimes not so conducive to do other stuff

in hotel, no need to worry anything
area space also bigger
Good for customer, no good for ML
Old 02-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Jin respect/envy all the bro here. All so mighty while i can only read the posts and pcc at office toilet
I also no luck so far. Pockets not deep enough also
Old 03-03-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Any reasons for the envy?
Any reasons you cannot do the same?
Old 03-03-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
citycyk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Any reasons for the envy?
Any reasons you cannot do the same?
some ppl's kink is self pity wat
Old 06-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

I have up a lot of ml, some even raw, probably ez for me cause i have a nice body from gym

Almost fell in love with two of them... break off with them due to lack of interest eventually.

I myself have fk over 100 women... Therefore i can consider a china ml for wife.
They are so much better then the singaporeans, malaysians i have dated in terms of body and personality.

Currently, im in a relationship with one ml. Now researching on foreign spouse. Holy mother... just in case we take things serious. Any advice on marriage with foreign spouse.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
Any advice on marriage with foreign spouse.
Foreign spouse can marry, as long as she is not ML or FL.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
I have up a lot of ml, some even raw, probably ez for me cause i have a nice body from gym

Almost fell in love with two of them... break off with them due to lack of interest eventually.

I myself have fk over 100 women... Therefore i can consider a china ml for wife.
They are so much better then the singaporeans, malaysians i have dated in terms of body and personality.

Currently, im in a relationship with one ml. Now researching on foreign spouse. Holy mother... just in case we take things serious. Any advice on marriage with foreign spouse.
Marry is can marry but u know they got husband got kid back home? Marry get PR divorce u and say bye bye
Worst get kid and u forever under her covenant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1