The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Raping my busty university mate...

Events from around 2001.
I was in university back then. Most of us stayed in the hostel, the hostels were separated by gender.
I could clearly see across to the girls' hostel, it was 5 levels each block with an open walkway / balcony facing 2 badminton courts. You could see the girls walking back to their rooms from the shower.
Nope, they were covered up...
Old 23-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
devilic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raping my busty university mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Events from around 2001.
I was in university back then. Most of us stayed in the hostel, the hostels were separated by gender.
I could clearly see across to the girls' hostel, it was 5 levels each block with an open walkway / balcony facing 2 badminton courts. You could see the girls walking back to their rooms from the shower.
Nope, they were covered up...
nice....but too short...maybe a bit more intro?:P
Old 23-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
CFMBigSpender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 23-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
xiaospirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so what happen?? did you illegally rape them or they give in willingly after knowing you peep on them
Old 23-08-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

what happen after that>?>
Old 23-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

R was one of my sexiest batchmates.
Back then, she was sweet 21. She was mixed race, half Chinese. The other half of her parentage was of a race which is naturally busty...
So she had exotic looks, and the best physical attributes of both races - fair, porcelain skin, slim and leggy, pretty with long shoulder length hair.
But unlike most Chinese with a slim built, she had large full C+ cups. They were bouncy, and she would wear soft white cloth bras. She loved tight shirts, and was a real cocktease.
You could see the contours of her figure in her tight outfits, She had a boyfriend from another course, and she was always very stuck up when I tried to talk to her.
She wasn't the brightest, but was a superb wet dream..
Old 23-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster (P)

I used to peep over trying to catch her after her bath. I think she had a shirt on, but was braless, as you could see the natural curves of her tits from afar, when her full ripe mammaries were allowed to assume their natural form.
Perky and sag-free, despite the size.
She had a roommate, also particularly sexy, and mixed blood too.
At the end of the semester, I noticed that she tended to struggle with her room door. The doorknob tended to jam. After spying further, i found that she and M, her roommate, did not lock the door!
Their was security on campus, but it was mostly staffed by demented retirees. The girls also trusted each other, I mean what could possibly happen if 2 nubile girls were unable to lock their door at night....
Old 23-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster (P)

The semester was just over, and most of my uni mates went on back to their hometowns. M went home too, she was rich and could afford pricey tickets. R was from a poor background, and wanted the cheapest tickets she could find. I overheard her flight schedule at the canteen. She was only flying back in 2 days time.
The hostel was almost deserted. It was R with 2 other girls, who were leaving that night. I was alone at the male hostel. That meant that R would be alone after 11pm.
Now, most girls would be creeped out at such circumstances. But R really was a bimbo. And bimbos are created for sexual pleasure...
Old 23-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster (P)

I knew the guards' schedule. They would patrol at midnight, and then sleep till 6am. It's from the many nights I was out late.
I was intensely preparing for this. Duct tape, scissors, strong string / rope...
And my trusty Olympus Camedia C-4040Z, which had great image quality...
Smartmedia was limited to 128MB, but I had a few cards...
Old 23-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster (P)

At about 1am, I crept up to her room. My heart was racing! I could hear her snores from outside. As expected, the doorknob was unlocked. I twisted it slowly, and quickly slid into the room. R was fast asleep, dressed in a white shirt and short black sports pants. The room was lit with a nightlight, and I could see that she was braless. Her firm boobs looked so supple, and her pinkish nipples were poking through..
Old 23-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster (P)

I quietly prepared my equipment, propped a chair to the door to keep it shut (why didn't R think of that?) and stripped myself off. I was having a hard-on already, with precum dripping at the tip.
I hadn't come for about a week in anticipation of sating R, and I knew my spermbanks would overflow soon. And I was hoping it would be directly inside her nubile vagina..
I found a pair of her white panties in a laundry basket,, Sniffing it, it had a sweet smell.
Old 23-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster (P)

I was all ready.
R was soundly asleep, unaware of her role as an upcoming sperm receptacle.
The white shirt was loose, nice for sleeping with thin fabric.
Also, easy to cut with my sharp scissors.. I cut down the centre, exposing her mammaries, and down each sleeve. I peeled off her shirt. She was basically lying there topless, white creamy C+ cups in full view! She may have got cold with her exposed top, but she was going to be a fuckstastic cockwarmer!
I had to control myself, as she had not stirred..
I turned her to the side, swiftly tying her hands tightly with the string around her back. She startled. Before she could say or do anything, I stuffed her panties into her mouth, and gagged her with the duct tape...
She stared at me in surprise, and then in horror when she saw that I was naked and she was barebreasted. She tried to get off the bed, I pushed her down, and locked her down in place.....
Old 23-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster (P)

I started squeezing her ripe tits and sucking her pink nips. She struggled and started crying.
She was well gagged, so couldn't scream...
I kissed and licked her neck and beautiful face, lovely watching her struggle...
Then for the main course...
I pulled down her short pants and panties. She tried to throw me off and run, but I pushed her down and threatened her with the scissors.. She was sobbing, and I pulled her pants and panties to her ankles...
Old 23-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

I then pulled off her pants and panties, exposing her pinkish vagina and clitoris.
I spread her legs, and started licking her clitoris... She was squirming from the overwhelming sensation....
But she started getting wetter. Nice sweet taste.
Then I realised something. R was a good obedient girl. Part of the Christian fellowship. Very conservative. Against pre-marital sex...
Even though she was smoking hot and dripping with sex appeal...

Her hymen was intact!....

Up my points for more saucy details!
Old 23-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

that is nice but you have to respect her if she refuse since it be called as a rape if your forcefully do that to her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1