The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 31

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 10/31/2016 08:30 GMT + 7

-- The General Department of Preventive Medicine under the Ministry of Health on Sunday confirmed that a four-month-old girl in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak has suffered from microcephaly, a birth defect brought about by the Zika virus, making it the first case in Vietnam.

Siao liao, Wetnam got Yika liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
The spas that I went ..international cat is Thai n viet. ..1.1m per pop.
But I went Sunday. .all off..sianz
Some indo local really look like indo chi leh. .can still pass off if u don't look too closely..haha
But yet to find real indo chinese fl for now ...only those ol. Which I'm working on..haha
But hear very very hard one..machiam like become married into...haiz

Ermmm normally there is a base price for those upmarket spas like Alexis & Malioboro, but still got room charges & +++ adding up to a lot unless you go to those like Classic type where the prices includes everything but this type normally no foreign imports leh

So now you finally understand why I am sooooooo interested when you said Indo Chinese leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
then like that will remain kang kang lah?

Dun worry I go kopitiam there eat Kang Kong

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
si meh?
you still acting sua ku lah

Si meh???
You still acting blur ah???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
simi position is that?
I stand up while you sit down do what

So that I can use my finger to poke your backside????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
The spas that I went ..international cat is Thai n viet. ..1.1m per pop.
But I went Sunday. .all off..sianz
Some indo local really look like indo chi leh. .can still pass off if u don't look too closely..haha
But yet to find real indo chinese fl for now ...only those ol. Which I'm working on..haha
But hear very very hard one..machiam like become married into...haiz

You are aware that you are already paying more than twice of what you can pay for Thai & Viet in Sinkie legal houses hor????

Thats why when I go to JKT I always eat lokal lokal 1 shot about 300K nia nia with nice facilities somemore

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kimmy Bui - a pretty but evil Vietnamese woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Cos you dun let me hug you mah........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you hug vb ssssyts...hug me for wat...I only allow vb hug...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On no I never say I dun like the goods, I say I dun like the way they were brought in

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I thought you fly to there to hug...

Old 01-11-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah all wayang wayang one lah, then after a while settle down they still cuntinue with their corruption then after a long period they will come back again with some sweep and official announcements, then the cycle goes on.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wayang or showtime...all are for show lah...fully agreed...

Old 01-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me hopeless at reports & reviews so I stick to what I do best, tok cok

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ask you to say good or not...same as tcss...

Old 01-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Siao liao, Wetnam got Yika liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Tell me what Wet Nam dun have ha...

Old 01-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are aware that you are already paying more than twice of what you can pay for Thai & Viet in Sinkie legal houses hor????

Thats why when I go to JKT I always eat lokal lokal 1 shot about 300K nia nia with nice facilities somemore

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Me too...everywhere I go must have local food and beer...

Old 01-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Hanoi’s oldest pagoda named among the world's most beautiful

By VnExpress November 1, 2016 | 11:54 am GMT+

Tran Quoc, nearly 1,500 years old, sits on a peaceful peninsula on the West Lake.
Hanoi's Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the icons of the capital city, has been named one of the most beautiful Buddhist temples in the world.

The U.K. news website Daily Mail recently ranked the temple of nearly 1,500 years old among 16 “most mesmerizing pagodas” in the world.

Tran Quoc, located on a small peninsula on the east side of the West Lake, is considered the oldest in Hanoi. It was completed in the year 545 on the shores of the Red River and was moved to the current site in the 1600s due to erosion.

In October, travel site Thrillist also named the pagoda among a list of 11 “stunningly gorgeous” pagoda temples around the world.

The Daily Mail list recommends many pagodas in the world’s Buddhist centers Myanmar and Thailand, as well as some in Japan, Mongolia and South Korea.

clcik here to read more http://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel-l...l-3492323.html

Old 01-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 1

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/01/2016 09:10 GMT + 7

Good morning from Vietnam!

Society

-- Vietnamese legislators demanded more transparency in the management of public properties to crack down on wastefulness, as they convened for a working session of Vietnam’s lawmaking National Assembly to discuss an amended law on public properties on Monday.

-- Rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week in central Vietnam, after a heavy downpour of up to 500 millimeters in rainfall hit the central province of Ha Tinh late Monday evening and threatened the region with more flooding to come.

Lifestyle

-- A plan to open a tourist route to Con Co Island, which lies about 30 kilometers off the eastern coast of central Vietnam’s Quang Tri Province, has been given the go-ahead by Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam.

-- The fourth edition of Hanoi International Film Festival (HANIFF) will open at 8:00 pm tonight, November 1, in Hanoi, with more than 550 films from 40 countries and territories scheduled to be screened throughout the course of the five-day event.

Business

-- Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh on Monday demanded that fishermen and locals affected by April’s Formosa steel plant crisis in central Vietnam be paid their damage compensation no later than the end of November.

-- Stocks of top Vietnamese state-owned brewer Sabeco are expected to be priced at VND110,000 (US$4.91) apiece when it lists for the first time on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) in December, a source close to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper disclosed.

Sports

-- Vietnam’s national under-19 soccer team was on Monday granted VND2.3 billion ($102,679) in reward money for their outstanding performance in the AFC U-19 Championship concluded last week in Bahrain, where they earned the country’s first-ever ticket to the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup.

Old 01-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Houses, schools submerged as heavy downpours pound central Vietnam

By Duc Hung November 1, 2016 | 10:01 am GMT+7

Many areas of Ha Tinh, still patching themselves up after a devastating flood just two weeks ago, are in deep water again.
Incessant rains over the last two days have submerged many neighborhoods in the central province of Ha Tinh in knee-deep water, disrupting traffic and leaving thousands of families stranded yet again.

The province has barely recovered from the severe, deadly flooding that hit it two weeks ago.

According to Le Van Trong, an agricultural official in Ky Anh District, over 180 local homes have been flooded. Many families had to evacuate and left their properties and livestocks while more than 21,000 students could not go to school.

In Huong Khe District, downpours coupled with rising water levels on a local river caused severe flooding, isolating several neighborhoods. Many roads connecting villages and communes were under half to one meter of water.

Many locals have been switching to boats as their means of transport.

Ho Ho hydropower dam, which was blamed for worsening flooding problems, is regulating its water discharges.

In the neighboring province of Quang Binh, downpours also flooded around 500 houses.

Rainfall of between 150 and 220mm has swollen the Gianh River, which surrounds several communes in the province. Many students had to stay home on Monday after a national highway was inundated.

On October 13, a low tropical pressure system made landfall in Quang Binh and triggered torrential rains of up to 700mm that submerged 92,000 houses in the province in up to three meters of water. At least 22 people died in the disaster, described by many as the worst ever in the province, which is among the poorest in Vietnam.

In Ha Tinh, officials said the water released from the Ho Ho hydropower dam had added to their woes, resulting in nine deaths and leaving 5,000 houses under water. No action has been taken against the dam's management.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1