The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: girl from spa(story)

Haha nice update
Old 05-11-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
silverwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep pestering L, cheers!
Old 15-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Magically deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep the story coming
Old 16-11-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bitchybitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more!
Old 16-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Auza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed your story bro.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
spritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story here, support!
Old 17-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
cdfghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 17-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chengdumei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, tks TS!
Old 18-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Good story... Keep it up!!
Old 19-11-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me: (reply to no 1) Wife is making thing hard for husband to leave her

Me: (no 2)If wife leave her husband, husband will sure start drinking n smoking like nobody business

Meno 3) If every-day husband also want?

Me: (no 4) Have you ever thought why a husband likes to kiss his wife so much? because every time a husband kisses his wife, he feels loved. Does the wife know why the husband keeps wanting to eat his wife? Maybe with the wife she feels dirty, but to the husband, it's the most precious place on the wife's body, that's why I like to eat my wife because I can taste what I can't taste outside . Does the wife know why husbands like to lick and kiss their breasts? because my husband likes to see the two nipples protrude, it just makes him very excited

Me: (no 5) Wife had made her husband cry when wife say she want to break off

Me: (no 6) Did you know your husband stopped looking at his wife's phone? because the husband knows that wife will only keep the texts she wants the husband to see and delete the texts that she does not want the husband to see, right? why? Because of those words that the wife knows if the husband sees it, he will definitely go mad.

Me: (no 7) No matter what happened, what you do to your husband, the husband will always love his wife

Me: (no 8) Wife, if u don't intend to let husband eat you, make love to me, don't tell me maybe later. This will only give husband vain hope. you only say that if you will really think about it

Me : (no 9) If the wife still wants to hug and kiss her husband, the husband wants to ask his wife for something. husband don't try to be ridiculous, let's come to an agreement. If wife wants husband to give up eating sister completely, sorry, husband cannot do that. The wife said she needs to take medicine for the whole month, so he promised not to ask her sister anything until the end of the month. Starting next month, I will go to my wife's house once a week, that day my husband will stay at my wife's house, and the wife allows her husband to go eat her. In the remaining days, if I look for a wife and then return, my husband promises not to disturb her. Then I also licked and sucked my wife's breasts, I like to do that so please don't take it out of my husband.

Me: Then husband also promised next time, do everything before going to sleep, when u sleep, I just sleep. But sometimes accidentally touch while sleeping, wife do not get angry and do not push her husband away when sleeping, because sometimes the husband is trying to find a place to smell his wife because husband sometimes cannot find suitable place to lie down.

One hour later

L: ok(no 11)

Me: Iastly, please don't say I want to break up so easily. Do you know how painful I was just now when I saw you saying you wanted to break up? I can tell you one thing, you are the second woman to make my heart hurt like that. The first one is my ex-wife. That time, when she said she wanted to divorce, her husband's heart hurt like just now. and her husband fell into depression and started drinking 5 days a week, day or night, for 6 months.

Meno 11) Please don't just say okay and do something else later

Me: because for the last few times when we quarrel, break off come out every time. and each time, we are near to breaking up. husband really scare if one day we ended up breaking off.

Me: And please, please, please, I say 3 times please, don't remind your husband that one day you will be gone. I know that but I don't want that day to come too quickly. I don't want that day to come if I can. So please stop reminding your husband

Me: and my husband also realized that after the wife moved into a new house, we started quarreling almost once a week. My husband is the same, nagging day by day, so I guess my wife has something wrong. I don't know, I just said. Could it be the wife having problem back home? Wife feel stressed at work? Wife bored husband?

Me: Last time, wife never got angry with her husband. But now, it seems like most of the time my wife gets angry with her husband.

Half hour later

L: Wife said my sister can't eat now

L: Do you know that your wife's menstrual cycle is disturbed, causing her to be tense and her semen is so dirty that she will worry later

I did ask her to go see a doctor but knowing her too well, she refuse to go see one. Later that, I ask her

Me: are we still together or have we broken up?

L: Husband said

Me: Husband never want to break off with wife. Never think of it and never will

Me: So can we really not quarrel anymore? husband knows both husband and wife are tired husband knows he loves her husband, husband also loves her. My husband also knows that if this continues, we don't need to wait for his wife to return to her country after 2 years, I think in 2 months we will end. Next time, the husband will try to talk to his wife and not be impatient, but the husband also needs the wife to talk to her husband, not just hot-tempered with her husband. the husband has a very bad temper and the husband is trying to change.

L: ok

That all for now.

Remember, stay safe, guys.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Balestier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjoa80 View Post
Me: (reply to no 1) Wife is making thing hard for husband to leave her

Me: (no 2)If wife leave her husband, husband will sure start drinking n smoking like nobody business

Meno 3) If every-day husband also want?

Me: (no 4) Have you ever thought why a husband likes to kiss his wife so much? because every time a husband kisses his wife, he feels loved. Does the wife know why the husband keeps wanting to eat his wife? Maybe with the wife she feels dirty, but to the husband, it's the most precious place on the wife's body, that's why I like to eat my wife because I can taste what I can't taste outside . Does the wife know why husbands like to lick and kiss their breasts? because my husband likes to see the two nipples protrude, it just makes him very excited

Me: (no 5) Wife had made her husband cry when wife say she want to break off

Me: (no 6) Did you know your husband stopped looking at his wife's phone? because the husband knows that wife will only keep the texts she wants the husband to see and delete the texts that she does not want the husband to see, right? why? Because of those words that the wife knows if the husband sees it, he will definitely go mad.

Me: (no 7) No matter what happened, what you do to your husband, the husband will always love his wife

Me: (no 8) Wife, if u don't intend to let husband eat you, make love to me, don't tell me maybe later. This will only give husband vain hope. you only say that if you will really think about it

Me : (no 9) If the wife still wants to hug and kiss her husband, the husband wants to ask his wife for something. husband don't try to be ridiculous, let's come to an agreement. If wife wants husband to give up eating sister completely, sorry, husband cannot do that. The wife said she needs to take medicine for the whole month, so he promised not to ask her sister anything until the end of the month. Starting next month, I will go to my wife's house once a week, that day my husband will stay at my wife's house, and the wife allows her husband to go eat her. In the remaining days, if I look for a wife and then return, my husband promises not to disturb her. Then I also licked and sucked my wife's breasts, I like to do that so please don't take it out of my husband.

Me: Then husband also promised next time, do everything before going to sleep, when u sleep, I just sleep. But sometimes accidentally touch while sleeping, wife do not get angry and do not push her husband away when sleeping, because sometimes the husband is trying to find a place to smell his wife because husband sometimes cannot find suitable place to lie down.

One hour later

L: ok(no 11)

Me: Iastly, please don't say I want to break up so easily. Do you know how painful I was just now when I saw you saying you wanted to break up? I can tell you one thing, you are the second woman to make my heart hurt like that. The first one is my ex-wife. That time, when she said she wanted to divorce, her husband's heart hurt like just now. and her husband fell into depression and started drinking 5 days a week, day or night, for 6 months.

Meno 11) Please don't just say okay and do something else later
Great story before I sleep
Old 19-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
shinjoku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro
Old 22-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
HopefulJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next interesting update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1