The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Dated a few local SG girls, mostly are career focused which isn't a bad thing but when it comes to things like settling down and talking about housing it turns to be a nightmare.

Dating a malaysian currently and all I can say its less stressful then dating locals.
Old 25-04-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Jackkert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackkert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingZero View Post
Dated a few local SG girls, mostly are career focused which isn't a bad thing but when it comes to things like settling down and talking about housing it turns to be a nightmare.

Dating a malaysian currently and all I can say its less stressful then dating locals.
SG girls think more about career and money, so their independence sometimes causes conflict. is it the same as my thoughts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1