The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 10-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kovan massage

Please call me Robert now, but I have been to S* Ro* a few times over the last weeks and all the chinese gals there were great.
Prices vary from 1Blue for HJ to 2Blue for HJ and zhut zhut.
Happy and willing to please.
Gra*, Vi* and Cha*
Their massage skills are great too!

But, it stings in my heart (and pocket) every time i pay that $89
Old 11-11-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AQ from MDL is back after a long rest from her stomach flu.

However She is now at a spa where there are nice food around. Nearby MDL still.

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60
Old 11-11-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro got try Tiffany near Serangoon garden? Pls share share FR.

Usually I only go to XM and Cindy for my regular release, solid massage and nv leaves with disappointment. Now I heard the whole stretch business very very quiet, maybe it is a good time to push a bit on the boundaries
Old 11-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhitongdaohe View Post
You want? I can PM you.
Hi good sir, can pm me the website too?
Old 11-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. Also saw them listed on the web, wonder which one you tried? Or any recommendation?
Hi, can share the website?
Old 11-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Can any kind soul share with me the website for 21*?
Old 11-11-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
You want? I can PM you.
Hi, can share with me also?
Old 11-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60
Bro, can pm.contact?
I have Nana contact from Oppo Serangoon Stadium for exchange
Old 12-11-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Omg, didn’t realise it will keep posting. Anyone can teach me how to delete?
Old 12-11-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LvPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My massage with Cindy Mxxu Spa was so good -- very relaxing and grounding. From the massage and felt a lot of stress relief from the techniques she used. She paid good attention to the areas I described as sore and needing work. I left feeling revitalized!
Old 13-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After been away for more than 2 years due to covid, I am finally back.
Anyhow, I was looking for massage and been looking at the kovan thread. There are many choices in kovan area, some legit and others are more interesting.
I thought I will get on the impmm28 website and do a selection. After all the price is rather similar to going for a shop. Shop is also dependent on luck eg the masseuse, may pester to up package etc. If I select on the website and know what services are included then there should be less surprise.

Location: The usual texting to enquire on a availability and reply with a yes and address given. No exact unit yet till on arrival by phone call. Location is easy to find and some review refer to as “211 from carpark”. I won’t give away too much.

Girl: to be honest, nothing like the lady in the advert. She does look like another lady on a separate advert Ti*nTi*n. There are a number of ladies operating at the premises. The lady was quite good looking, slim and wore a nice dress, hence I did not walk.

Room: a decent room with a shower. Fresh towel provided. A masssge table cladded with sheets. Aircon was fine but a little warm for me.

Cost: £110 (massage +hj); $130 (massage + hj + naked); $150 (massage +fj) - I chose the 2nd option.

Pretty SOP, started with a shower and then not the table faced down. She was not fully undressed. She did put some effort to give a form massage. She started on my shoulder and then moving down to my legs. This was about 10mins. She began go undressed and did some b2b and some gentle moaning. And light gently touches with her fingers running down my back and legs.
I turned around and she took some oil and ready down tissue paper to commence the hj. Again SOP. She allowed gently touches on her body but no fingering. She did commented touching her vagina is not comfy and she was dry and I stopped. She is unshaven and has a huge bush if you don’t mind. Personally I prefer a clean shaven pussy.
One annoying thing is her phone range and she multitasking the hj and texting. I did not stop her and maybe I should have. One hand hj is definitely a no-no. I kind of lost interest and my mind was to end the deed and leave. After a while, hj done. She did the usual cleaning up and put on her dress and left the room without a word. The whole was very quiet. Hardly any conversation. Maybe I was tired. And she made no effort to talk too. I got up and have another shower before I leave. She did return to get her phone and left the room. The entire session lasted 25mins at most.

Looks : 7/10 but would be better if she is shaven. Glad I did not take fj.
Massage: 2/10 - this should not be the purpose
Hj: 210 - lack enthusiasm and me hand job
Value for money: poor
RTM: No

Link below for those who wish to try. Perhaps it was me who just did not click and me not trying to strike a conversation. It was 9pm, maybe it is late and we were tired. I am sure some must have had a good time otherwise she would be gone by now.

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5093
Old 14-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
After been away for more than 2 years due to covid, I am finally back.
Anyhow, I was looking for massage and been looking at the kovan thread. There are many choices in kovan area, some legit and others are more interesting.
I thought I will get on the impmm28 website and do a selection. After all the price is rather similar to going for a shop. Shop is also dependent on luck eg the masseuse, may pester to up package etc. If I select on the website and know what services are included then there should be less surprise.

Location: The usual texting to enquire on a availability and reply with a yes and address given. No exact unit yet till on arrival by phone call. Location is easy to find and some review refer to as “211 from carpark”. I won’t give away too much.

Girl: to be honest, nothing like the lady in the advert. She does look like another lady on a separate advert Ti*nTi*n. There are a number of ladies operating at the premises. The lady was quite good looking, slim and wore a nice dress, hence I did not walk.

Room: a decent room with a shower. Fresh towel provided. A masssge table cladded with sheets. Aircon was fine but a little warm for me.

Cost: £110 (massage +hj); $130 (massage + hj + naked); $150 (massage +fj) - I chose the 2nd option.

Pretty SOP, started with a shower and then not the table faced down. She was not fully undressed. She did put some effort to give a form massage. She started on my shoulder and then moving down to my legs. This was about 10mins. She began go undressed and did some b2b and some gentle moaning. And light gently touches with her fingers running down my back and legs.
I turned around and she took some oil and ready down tissue paper to commence the hj. Again SOP. She allowed gently touches on her body but no fingering. She did commented touching her vagina is not comfy and she was dry and I stopped. She is unshaven and has a huge bush if you don’t mind. Personally I prefer a clean shaven pussy.
One annoying thing is her phone range and she multitasking the hj and texting. I did not stop her and maybe I should have. One hand hj is definitely a no-no. I kind of lost interest and my mind was to end the deed and leave. After a while, hj done. She did the usual cleaning up and put on her dress and left the room without a word. The whole was very quiet. Hardly any conversation. Maybe I was tired. And she made no effort to talk too. I got up and have another shower before I leave. She did return to get her phone and left the room. The entire session lasted 25mins at most.

Looks : 7/10 but would be better if she is shaven. Glad I did not take fj.
Massage: 2/10 - this should not be the purpose
Hj: 210 - lack enthusiasm and me hand job
Value for money: poor
RTM: No

Link below for those who wish to try. Perhaps it was me who just did not click and me not trying to strike a conversation. It was 9pm, maybe it is late and we were tired. I am sure some must have had a good time otherwise she would be gone by now.

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5093
Thanks for the FR. Very useful as a warning to others. 21* is a fuck joint and the ladies there are just rushing you along. I visited 21* once and really didn't like the experience. Other bros also mentioned of poor experience there. I now actively avoid those operating from 21*.

For massage + hj, perhaps you can try the SLG ladies. I tried one along Upp*r Seran***n Rd. She lives alone in a condo unit, so the place is bigger, cleaner and more private. She also didn't eat my time. Much more value for money than whatever I've tried in Kovan.
Old 14-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
espressomartini is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You want? I can PM you.
bro can pm me too? thanks!
Old 14-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm replied. Thanks
Old 16-11-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Diony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post

Total damage is 55+60
Can PM me the details?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1