The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
cheapskate is one of the Best!cheapskate is one of the Best!cheapskate is one of the Best!
Cheapest way to Bangkok City

Hello to all, Me El Cheapo is back with a question for the Thai bros to help me with.

I promised my tirak will be back to spend Thai New Year with her but low on cash so was thinking of saving and going by land. Can anyone help me work out cost of a road trip say by bus or train?

Penny pinching so every cents counts. 1st time and not so familiar with Thailand so need to know time need? Travel tips due to southern Thai now hotzone and what to lookout for. Hardship to see tirak is not problem but saving money is number 1, maybe got hitchhike tips for me? Thanks all in advance.
Old 22-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cheapest way to Bangkok City

cheapest way to bangkok is about $60sg y i say because i have done that b4 so ok let say u stay at woodland like mi going to jb by bus cost $1 from there u take a bus to hatyai will cost u about 75rm that is non hoilday price.let say u spent 5rm for food .total cost = 75rm+5rm+$1=about lest than $40 this is u reach hatyai.than from hatyai so u will left about $20 sg which is about 450BT train from hatyai to bangkok 3rd class is less than 300BT so u left about 150 for food for your next 20 hour good luck hope can help u also hope u understand my f9 english
Old 23-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

lol i think u forgot to include the total time taken
Old 23-03-2007, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post
Hello to all, Me El Cheapo is back with a question for the Thai bros to help me with.

I promised my tirak will be back to spend Thai New Year with her but low on cash so was thinking of saving and going by land. Can anyone help me work out cost of a road trip say by bus or train?

Penny pinching so every cents counts. 1st time and not so familiar with Thailand so need to know time need? Travel tips due to southern Thai now hotzone and what to lookout for. Hardship to see tirak is not problem but saving money is number 1, maybe got hitchhike tips for me? Thanks all in advance.
Try booking budget airlines in advance. On n off they have promotions,if u are lucky u can get at ard $60 inclusive of tax for one way. Try checking the websites 3 or 4days basis. U might get lucky on the promo that is on.

If u take bus,the time spent will be really long if i am not wrong. No point spending 1 1/2 day on travelling? Time could be put to use on earning money instead.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 23-03-2007, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
cheapest way to bangkok is about $60sg y i say because i have done that b4 so ok let say u stay at woodland like mi going to jb by bus cost $1 from there u take a bus to hatyai will cost u about 75rm that is non hoilday price.let say u spent 5rm for food .total cost = 75rm+5rm+$1=about lest than $40 this is u reach hatyai.than from hatyai so u will left about $20 sg which is about 450BT train from hatyai to bangkok 3rd class is less than 300BT so u left about 150 for food for your next 20 hour good luck hope can help u also hope u understand my f9 english

This is cheap way to reach Bkk but only if you plan on staying in HY on the way. Otherwise it's best to just book non-stop cheapo airlines to BKK.
Old 23-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post

Bro, not to be rude but I think it is wiser to drop the idea of having a tirak there. I'm not indicating you are a cheapo or something but even you manage this trip, there will be a next trip. This long distance relationship will be costly. Better don't start anything if you cannot afford the $$$ or time. Seen too many cheongsters overdo things and land themselves into debt and trouble. Not worth it. Of Course, the decision is your....
Old 23-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

can try going by bicycle, rollerblade, skateboard or just plain running (do a marathon a day and set off one & half month in advance)
Seriously though.....travel by coaches should be cheapest.....trains can do too but the connecting and travel times will be a bitch....cheers!

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 23-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
Bro, not to be rude but I think it is wiser to drop the idea of having a tirak there. I'm not indicating you are a cheapo or something but even you manage this trip, there will be a next trip. This long distance relationship will be costly. Better don't start anything if you cannot afford the $$$ or time. Seen too many cheongsters overdo things and land themselves into debt and trouble. Not worth it. Of Course, the decision is your....
I agreed. I used to have a tee rak for 4 months in BKK. Flew there once a month and inbetween brought her to S'pore. All the trips accumulated can be really costly. Time/ leave wise is another issue
Old 23-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk View Post
can try going by bicycle, rollerblade, skateboard or just plain running (do a marathon a day and set off one & half month in advance)
Seriously though.....travel by coaches should be cheapest.....trains can do too but the connecting and travel times will be a bitch....cheers!
U really funny datuk. Rollerblade sial.By the time he reach there,i think he duno change how many sets of the "wheels" already.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 23-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

when the word teeruk is in the context, budget normally doesnt follow :X
Old 23-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

When is Thai New Yr, I tied 2 bk on all the budget airline on 10th Apr. Cheapest is quickly bking Tigerairways nw (~$71++)!!
Nt 2 mention the time saved. 2.5hrs (flight) vs ~22~26hrs (bus, including waiting time).
Old 23-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
Try booking budget airlines in advance. On n off they have promotions,if u are lucky u can get at ard $60 inclusive of tax for one way. Try checking the websites 3 or 4days basis. U might get lucky on the promo that is on.
DUn think it will be cheap since TS wanna go during Thai NY.

Quote:
Yr 1st part joking with ppl and 2nd part so serious. Which is which?!??!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
I agreed. I used to have a tee rak for 4 months in BKK. Flew there once a month and inbetween brought her to S'pore. All the trips accumulated can be really costly. Time/ leave wise is another issue

You the CAN man!!!

cheers,
Old 23-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002 View Post

You the CAN man!!!

cheers,
Jun |ch| used to fly up every weekend until he broke. even more can.
Old 24-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Jun |ch| used to fly up every weekend until he broke. even more can.
Need to show passport here or not? this one everyone believe,other stuff people dun believe. People opps i mean clones always choose to believe what they prefer to.
Old 24-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Couldnt help laffing in the opic when i read this...
Bro, you forgot to add the option "sak wai nam'...

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1