The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
The sighting

Having wrote a few stories before, but I am still got good at it. Thus have stopped for quite sometime already. But this time round, I have to share with you an encounter. Pardon me if it is not to your liking or I am not good at describing it.

I am not going to disclose the area where this happen. As for the contents, it's up to you to believe how real or how fake it is. Did not want to post this last week as it was still during the 7th month.

Ballot so many times, our queue number is (#@*!$@#(*. Never even been asked to select a single unit. This is all thanks to the "efforts" and thanks to HDB. Sick of waiting thus decided to go for resale.

It was another round of disappointment after having viewed so many flats, still unable to pick the ideal flat of our mind. My OC and me have been in search for resale flats, not sure whether this is the 10th or 13th times. We are not so fussy, just want to get our own home fast, but the price Vs. location Vs. the number of storey does not fall into our budget to make it our ideal home.

It was just the start of the 7th month Hungry Ghost Festival. Most mothers during this period will be calling up their kids to remind them
"Girl ar, tonight don't come back so late ar. Qi Kuek (7th month) just start ar"

This sound so familiar as my mother will always tell me this too when I was a young boy, but just a slight difference in the greeting . For me is "boy ah, ......"

Started the engine of my car and off we went, back to where I am staying, my parents' place.

Midway, I received a phone call. Took a quick peep on my iphone - another of those housing agents who still have not been hard at work to help me with my ideal home. Pluck in my earpiece and answered
Me: "Hello?"
Sharlene: "Hi, Mr xxx, this is Sharlene here from AAA Properties. Remember me? You came down and met up with one of my colleagues, Ken the previous time at our branch to seek for a 5 room flat."
Me: "Uh huh? sort of but I don't remember having met you."
Sharlene: "Yes, Ken has been very busy lately and could not really attend to you and thus he has handled your file over to me to take over. I have gone through on the criteria of your liking in your ideal home. So far, I think I have 2 units left which I will want to bring you to view."
Me: "Erm, ok in this case can we arrange again as I am driving now.I will discuss with my wife and get back to you on the availability of the date and timing, can I?"
Sharlene: "Sure sure."
With that, I just pressed on "End Call" on the screen of my new iPhone.

My OC: "Who is that?"
Me: "Ah another agent saying got 2 units want us to go view."
My OC: "Oh when?"
Me: "I told her we will arrange again"

In my mind, I am wondering how this Sharlene looks like. Are you bros curious as well?
Old 13-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
...have to share with you an encounter....for the contents, it's up to you to believe how real or how fake it is. Did not want to post this last week as it was still during the 7th month....Me: "Ah another agent saying got 2 units want us to go view."...
My OC: "Oh when?"...Me: "I told her we will arrange again"...In my mind, I am wondering how this Sharlene looks like. Are you bros curious as well?
If she sounds cute or sexy, sure we'll be curious n start to fantasize furiously liao... Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Waiting to see the next installment of your encounter...
Old 13-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The sighting

Camping...
Old 13-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post

In my mind, I am wondering how this Sharlene looks like. Are you bros curious as well?
ME raises hand, i am curious, pls continue..
Old 13-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Wah...i believed it's something creepy creepy? Haha

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 13-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support,
"Having wrote a few stories before, but I am still not good at it."
But nevertheless, I still would want to share this with all of you.
Old 13-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
peachtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fantasizing...
Old 13-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halcyon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am very very curious! pity I cant up ur points. Paiseh but hope u continue =)
Old 14-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

And so after discussing with my OC, we decided to meet Sharlene to view the 1st unit in her mind at an area near my in-laws which was also to our preference on the coming weekend, Saturday morning...........

As arranged, we met at the void deck of that block on that Saturday morning as my wife was not free in the evening due to having a wedding dinner to attend. I was not invited, so considered a free man that evening.

Sharlene is not a super pretty lady, standing at around 1.6m, clad in normal office wear, a beige top with a darker shade of beige tight skirt. Neither plump nor slim, just average build, her body showed the correct curves at the correct area. But somehow in my mind, I felt if she was naked, I am sure there were some baby fats in her. . Ok aside to all these, we were greeted by her when we walked over to the lift landing. The block judging from the external appearance made me felt that it was somehow at least 30 years old. I was not impressed with it but wanted to view the flat itself.

I followed behind my OC and Sharlene while they chatted, and in my mind, I was kind of comparing their curves and figure. Though I felt my OC had a more hour-glass figure, Sharlene had this factor in her, hard to describe, something that makes guy wanna bonk her. Though not tall, she had slender legs and her opened-toe high heels clearly revealed the brightly painted pedicured toes. Wonder if I am perverted but they looked yummy to me. Sorry if I left out details in her cup size or whatsoever. I am not a breast man to begin with, more towards a leg-man. So my eyes were pretty glued to her slender legs and the type of heels she was wearing.

The unit was on the 7th storey and was a corner flat. We arrived and the owner was at home. They were a couple around mid-30s. We looked around had casual chats and enquiries before we decided to leave, don't really want to go too detail into all these. Certain factors were not to our criteria such as the COV. The couple wanted much more than we can afford. However, while on the way down in the lift, Sharlene assured us she will talk and persuade the owners if we really like the flat. I left the decision to my OC cause I did not want to appear too keen.

We had a short discussion with Sharlene at the stone table at the void deck, or rather, my OC chatted with her while I walked around taking a look at the surroundings while puffing on my cigarette. I took quick peeps of Sharlene sitting opposite my OC. Crossed-Legged, she looked so confident in the way she spoke and carried herself. How i wished I could get to bonk her there and then. I began to like girls wearing tight skirts without stockings. I can feel my heart pumping fast at the sight...............

Last edited by naturegreen; 14-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 14-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Nice story. Please carry on bro
Old 14-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

I want to buy resale flat also!!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maxonlinesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should not mixed up... buying house or wooing girls...

Focus bro.. else your saving might gone to drain...

Let's see what happen next ...pls continue
Old 14-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one..camping for more
Old 14-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
I want to buy resale flat also!!!
I want to meet Sharlene to discuss whether I need a resale flat... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 14-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Ha Ha , alot of buyers and sellers creeping out now , Camping here for more, cheers bro NG, .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1