The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
importculture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
White discharge

I had a BBBJ a week ago and now, white discharge is coming out from my penis. It's odourless and not painful. Any idea what I have might contracted? Should I consult a doctor?
Old 12-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: White discharge

It should be either chamydia or gonorrhea.

Go to the DSC clinic asap for check up. Seek treatment early.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 12-10-2008, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by importculture View Post
I had a BBBJ a week ago and now, white discharge is coming out from my penis. It's odourless and not painful. Any idea what I have might contracted? Should I consult a doctor?
Sigh... everyone, please cap your dick and protect yourself. STDs like Herpes are incurable, and HIV is deadly. Is it worth a disease lasting a lifetime for that 5 minute BBBJ ? Don't be silly, cover your willy.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 21
geylang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Should I consult a doctor?
the answer is yours.....and I advise you should go immediately.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brother,can you please tell us which FL did you patronize so that we can take precautions.Please go to DSC for a medical check up and do not bonk till you have results from the Dr..All the best to you.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, any itch in the urethra? Had white discharge and itch few years back as i was sleeping ard. Went to a GP and she gave me some medi.... discharge/itch went off after 3 days of medi.

Seek treatment early Bro. Someone once told me if you ever go raw on FJ/BJ, after the session, go urine, it'll flush out wat ever went into your urethra. donno how true but worth a try Good luck bro!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Spyderhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpyderhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, it is better to go seek treatment early and get yourself medicated.
Hope u recover soon.

Search and Destroy Mission Activated
Old 12-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Someone once told me if you ever go raw on FJ/BJ, after the session, go urine, it'll flush out wat ever went into your urethra. donno how true but worth a try Good luck bro!
That's as true as girls jumping around vigorously after unprotected sex will prevent pregnancies.

Peeing *might* in theory flush out a some of the bacteria, but it is useless as a means of STI control.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

go dsc for ur checkup asap....... at least let the doctors there clear your doubts!
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 12-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
importculture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the replies! I have gone for a checkup and under medication now.
What an expensive lesson! Don't ever ever ever have a BBBJ without a cap on, it's not worth the agony and stress! By the way, i caught it while on a trip to HK.
Old 13-10-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd4ever59 View Post
Brother,can you please tell us which FL did you patronize so that we can take precautions.Please go to DSC for a medical check up and do not bonk till you have results from the Dr..All the best to you.
eh hallo? Don't ever wait until someone has reported that a particular FL has STI or HIV before you take precaution. By that time it will be TOO LATE.
Be smart, always use a condom, no matter what the situation. It can save you from a lifetime of regret.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1