The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 01-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
wah bro Ben10, she obviously is emotionally unstable and want to hook u for life by letting her get pregnant leh...u reallybelieve everythign she say meh
Back then I didn’t know her intentions and trusted her too much. In about 3 months I spend at least $5k on her each month. For her to spend and her rental and other expenses.

When after I learned that she is letting me raw her because she wants to use it to blackmail me by marrying her or to get a permanent pass to stay in Singapore.

I got to know about her scheming plans when one of her friend messaged me and told me she casted her nets out wide and let many guys creampie as a form of insurance when she is pregnant.

Luckily I ended things fast otherwise I’ll be in deep shit.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Ya Bro Ben1O
great sex experience but reading what you have shared,seemed she mind fucked you already
Like what another bro said, seemed emotionally unstable. Careful she might be a walking red flag. Be cautious
Already ended things with her for like more than 3 years ago. I even found out she did the same thing in our neighbouring country. It literally ruined the guys life and almost served his family ties.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post

Not sure ML is fake but any bros got any info of her?
SCAM BRO! she's been on michat for years with different names.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Anyway I share one more incident. We were cuddling on her bed when we started to fill horny. Slowly slowly we started caressing each other private parts to the point we strip each other naked. This time round I took control instead, in missionary position. When I was about to cum I told her I’m cumming and I told her I want to shoot on her stomach. She nodded and as I was about to cum, she immediately lock her legs around me and clamped it towards her. I unload everything into her. I looked at her in shock and she pull me towards her and told me she has not been on pills for weeks. And now is her cycle where she is most fertile.

I was speechless and pull out immediately. Sounding very angry I scolded her. Then she looked at me and said, why? Creampie me, make love without condom then I pregnant already you dump me and find other woman is it? I ok lo, I go abortion only Ma. Then you don’t blame me I tell the whole world you play me and get me pregnant don’t want wear condom and then dont want take responsibilities lo.

Wah I was speechless. So I ignored her and went to wash up… when I return I saw her packing up ready to leave. I asked her where is she going, she say never you mind. And stormed off.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Just sharing an experience. There is a hard to get ML who always reject FJ. Finally unlocked after sometime. She insist condom but in moment of passion, they just did raw. When about to cum, bro warn her he is cumming but she just keep quiet so just unload everything inside her.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
SCAM BRO! she's been on michat for years with different names.
Nice share of the scam. Upped you +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-04-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
What is FL or ML get pregnant?
last time kena a ex Lido girl went back tiongkok suddenly called me 3 months later and told me pregnant liao

then i ask her baby consperm mine she said 100% sure

so i told me that she got the right number or not

cos we capped sex always

she replied sorry she got the wrong firer

these whores wanna scam also never do homework properly
Old 01-04-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
What is FL or ML get pregnant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
She kept asking me, so how if she pregnant will I marry her?

I will continue if respond is good to share what eventually happened (it got ugly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
wah bro Ben10, she obviously is emotionally unstable and want to hook u for life by letting her get pregnant leh...u reallybelieve everythign she say meh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Creampie me, make love without condom then I pregnant already you dump me and find other woman is it? I ok lo, I go abortion only Ma. Then you don’t blame me I tell the whole world you play me and get me pregnant don’t want wear condom and then dont want take responsibilities lo.
Hi bro Ben1O thx for share stories, wonder if pregnant is it must marry the ML? Thx
Old 01-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro Ben1O thx for share stories, wonder if pregnant is it must marry the ML? Thx
Depends on your morale grounds. It’s a life after all. Some
mL will choose to abort
Old 02-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
Desert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

these whores wanna scam also never do homework properly
lol, like that also can
Old 04-04-2024, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 14
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post

Another one is always asking if she can meet my parents like dinner or clean the house. Thanks for giving me the idea. I will just say no $/ busy etc.
There is a comeback to that, which I experienced with another girl.
She said look for her no need money, she enjoy also.
This type, run faster, kc skills coming out.

I just said will not be fair to her, looked for her 1 more time 3 weeks later, and cut off after, even though she still contacted me.
I just said cannot afford, also cannot do her free cause I cannot commit to her and so not fair.
Old 04-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traesch View Post
There is a comeback to that, which I experienced with another girl.
She said look for her no need money, she enjoy also.
This type, run faster, kc skills coming out.

I just said will not be fair to her, looked for her 1 more time 3 weeks later, and cut off after, even though she still contacted me.
I just said cannot afford, also cannot do her free cause I cannot commit to her and so not fair.

what is kc skills? coming out?
Old 04-04-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

visited one of my go to ML in the east, asked her for some special special service..she did a bbbj for me first, slowly enjoying her lollipop, then I also feasted on her C cup meat...then slowly began to put her down to doggy position where I started to lick her pussy...she gave out a moan and began to place my cock near her pussy entrance...she immediately said no raw...I told her no worries, just outside rubbing only...as she was enjoying the rubbing by my cock, found an opportunity to insert in, but not wanting to betray her trust, just stay right at the tip of the pussy with half inch at the hole..but seeing her enjoying the rubbing, decided to thrust the cock forward and see how it end...immediately she shifted her butt and it came out..scolded me but when I did it for the second time, I think she can feel my cock already at the entrance but she did not do anything so once again thrust it in partially...finally I felt it was Cumming so decided to shoot at the ass hole to be safe...but it was too tight to go in, only managed to spray some on the butt hole
Old 05-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 14
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
what is kc skills? coming out?
KC skills coming out, she trying to psycho you.
Old 05-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Dragonfish78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traesch View Post
KC skills coming out, she trying to psycho you.
sometimes she do like real relationship hahaha its how she treat very well to psycho
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1