The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong Man U selling James Garner to Everton…
Why keep selling the young players?
Win liao lor…
Yes they just confirmed selling him to Everton ...n at a peanut price of only Ł9 million some more...n prolly a few yrs down the road buying him back for an insane price of Ł80 million or more from the club he is sold to like in the case of Pogba ...this ETH n the BODs can't think logically n sanely like those b4 them...spending so much money n time training them up from the academy n selling them for the benefit of other clubs...they really dont like n completely hv no faith n trust in their young academy players

Anyway the transfer window is going to close in abt an hour's time, n they r still unable to get Gakpo, Dest etc players which ETH wanted or helpful to him....even with Antony joining there is no assurance they can get into top 4 seeing the struggling way they r playing now despite putting in their new signings to play in the past 2 matches

Playing against a strong Leicester team tonight is not gonna be easy for the red devils...Leicester r no walk-overs ... they r at bottom of the table not because their players r no good but because their opponents so far r better n stronger than them n they fight to win every ball...at best the red devils can beat their opponent tonight is by a 1 goal margin...prolly 2-1 for a United win

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-09-2022 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
There is talk of Maguire starting as Varane's fitness must be managed for Arsenal's visit... which means no clean sheet. Head says 1:1, but hoping to see more goals, so:

Leicester City 2 : 2 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
If Maguire play I think we are going to lose

But if he doesn’t start… a slim 1-0 win for Manchester United
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU looks strong but Leicester at home not easy.

I say 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
My exact sentiments....

Lest not forget, Mcdisaster is ex-Leicester player...means will give old club a goal or two.

I seldom make prediction...but I will go with Leicester 3 - 1 Man U.
Leicester with early goal.
Almost all the predictions for tonight's game against Leicester r in ...

For a MU win >>>> ChrisSutton (2-1) & bro Tai_zi21 (by 1 goal)

For a draw >>> imom (2-2) , Paul Merson (1-1) & Charlie (0-0)

For a Loss >>> lacoruna (3-1)

Wat happened to JonesKnow ??? ...has he forgotten to predict ???

As i said in my post abv that both teams will fight to win cos both of them need the 3 points badly to progress up the table.. Leicester though at the bottom of the table hv got very good players n strikers who can score like Jamie Vardy & Harvey Barnes etc, etc n r no push-overs...they hv lost most of their previous games due to the opponents being better n stronger than them...so if ETH starts with his best XI w/o Mcdisaster they hv a chance to edge Leicester for a win but by just a 1-goal margin...both teams will score at least 1 goal if not more...final outcome would be a MU win 2-1 but if Mcdisaster appears than the scoreline will prolly be a draw or even a loss

Last edited by Rickey; 02-09-2022 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Almost all the predictions for tonight's game against Leicester r in ...

For a MU win >>>> ChrisSutton (2-1) & bro Tai_zi21 (by 1 goal)

For a draw >>> imom (2-2), Paul Merson (1-1) & Charlie (0-0)

For a Loss >>> lacoruna (3-1)

Wat happened to JonesKnow ??? ...has he forgotten to predict ???

As i said in my post abv that both teams will fight to win cos both of them need the 3 points badly to progress up the table.. Leicester though at the bottom of the table hv got very good players n strikers who can score like Jamie Vardy & Harvey Barnes etc, etc n r no push-overs...they hv lost most of their previous games due to the opponents being better n stronger than them...so if ETH starts with his best XI w/o Mcdisaster they hv a chance to edge Leicester for a win but by just a 1-goal margin...both teams will score at least 1 goal if not more...final outcome would be a MU win 2-1 but if Mcdisaster appears than the scoreline will prolly be a draw or even a loss
And WIN they did !!!…by a 1 goal margin some more 1-0 as predicted by some of us n giving them another 3 points ...their 3rd win on the bounce scored by Jadon Sancho in the 23rd min ...bringing them up to 5th position in the table ... outstanding players were Martinez again n of all pple Mctom ! ...so bro Tai n Chrissutton predicted correctly for a win, for chrissutton it's 2nd time in a row ...kudos to him n them

But the next game against Arsenal will be tricky n tough..so far the gunners hv the best record of winning all their matches ..so the best they can hope for is a 1-goal margin win again...that shd be good enough...3 more points...but can they overcome Arteta's men with G Jesus in red-hot form scoring almost every match now ??...hopefully Martinez n Varane can stop them

Last edited by Rickey; 02-09-2022 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 straight wins without McGuire…
Will be a joke if he ever gets to play 1st team again…
Maybe only for England in WC…
HUAT ah!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-09-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Forgot to change my prediction after rumours of Maguire starting were quashed...

Anyway, saw the highlights and read some reports - good in the first half, crappy in the second till Ronaldo came on but unfortunately still unable to put the ball at the back of the net. Good ground out win, but have to be more ruthless in terms of finishing and kill games off.

In terms of performance, we are still way off City and early pacesetters Arsenal. Not a good sign for this Sunday. Let's see what new boy Antony can do. Suspect Elanga will make way - not necessarily for Antony at the start but his performances have been underwhelming.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-09-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

In terms of performance, we are still way off City and early pacesetters Arsenal. Not a good sign for this Sunday. Let's see what new boy Antony can do. Suspect Elanga will make way - not necessarily for Antony at the start but his performances have been underwhelming.
another win, another 3 pts, months of gloom lifted and things seem brighter. the win is beneficial to the morale, confidence and momentum of the team

arsenal's martinelli and jesus have been impressive, thus dalot will be severely tested on sunday, he will need his focus and not lose his head. like vs pool, ETH may deploy a similar system: compact and play on the counter. casemiro on the center right to help things out, mctom for his height and fernandes as playmaker. ETH may start antony due to the importance of the match

first XI vs arsenal: DDG, dalot, malacia, varane, martinez, casemiro, mctom, antony, fernandes, sancho, rashford

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 03-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal first test of the season…

Same thing my mind tell me it going to be a draw

But my heart tell me Manchester United are good for a 2-1 win… first defeat of the season for arsenal

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-09-2022, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Arsenal x-x 2-3

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62563537
Old 03-09-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
And WIN they did !!!…by a 1 goal margin some more 1-0 as predicted by some of us n giving them another 3 points ...their 3rd win on the bounce scored by Jadon Sancho in the 23rd min ...bringing them up to 5th position in the table ... outstanding players were Martinez again n of all pple Mctom ! ...so bro Tai n Chrissutton predicted correctly for a win, for chrissutton it's 2nd time in a row ...kudos to him n them
I'm glad I'm wrong again....
Got a bit worried seeing Mcdisaster warming in the 50+ min...but fortunately ETH decided not to send him in. I bet it might be 1-1 if he really was subbed in.

It was the same starting formation against Southampton. Really blistering 1st half and another great goal from Sancho.
It had been quite sometime getting to see Man U playing with such swagger and confident when going forward.
Yes, another good performance by McTom. Seemed like he had come good recently.
Yes, we need a target man to finish off the chances.
CR7 nearly score with his spectacular kick...maybe he would have if he didn't try to be funny.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-09-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 straight wins without MaGuire…
Will be a joke if he ever gets to play 1st team again…
Maybe only for England in WC…
HUAT ah!
Yes, this guy is a big jinx. ETH knows that too.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-09-2022, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Arsenal

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ol-and-chelsea

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-09-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Arsenal

All will be looking at this match.

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 03-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MU - Arsenal
1-0
HUAT ah!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 03-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Same thing my mind tell me it going to be a draw

But my heart tell me Manchester United are good for a 2-1 win… first defeat of the season for arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
All will be looking at this match.

I say 2-1
Quote:
MU - Arsenal
1-0
HUAT ah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Quote:
The next crunch game against 1 of their biggest rival Arsenal is tomolo nite..most predictions hv cum in already except for imom, bro AC, lacoruna

For a MU win >> Paul Merson, bros Tai_zi21 (both 2-1) n Johnbass (1-0)

For a draw >>> JonesKnow (0-0) n Charlie (1-1)

For a Loss >>> ChrisSutton (2-3) (omg ! of all pple u r saying they r going
to lose this time ..can't believe it...really hope u r
wrong bro...but the last 2 predictions u predicted a win for
them correctly)

If we analyse the 1st 5 matches that the gooners played so far this new season, they hv scored at least 2 goals in each of those matches...this goes to suggest they will score at least 2 goals against the Red Devils in tomorrow night's crunch match unless of course our 2 fierce defenders Martinez n Varane can quieten n tame their strikers down to score only 1 goal or better still none at all

but at the same time i believe MU can score at least 1 goal against the arrogant Arteta's men if ETH sends in his best XI who r willing to go all out to fight n win the match as Antony n Martinez hv been saying they would...

so combining these 2 facts, for a WIN, the score most likely will be 3-2 in favour of the Devils which so far none hv predicted...next likely score may be 2-1 which is predicted by Paul Merson n bro Tai...but of course it could also be a DRAW as predicted by Jones (but won't be 0-0 prolly 1-1, or 2-2) or a 3-2 LOSS as predicted by ChrisSutton as his predictions were correct in the last 2 games

All these predictions r of course realisable only without McDisaster defending them on the pitch

Last edited by Rickey; 04-09-2022 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1