The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Milfmilf,

Since I'm a civil servant, my early retirement package include monthly pension and free medical, dental, drug and vision insurance.

My breakdown of monthly budget in Bangkok, listed low end to high end!

Low - High
Apartment: 15,000 - 20,000
Utilities: 3,000 - 5,000
Gym: already lifetime member
Food: 10,000 - 15,000
Entertaintment: 20,000 - 30,000
Travel: 2,000 - 4,000
Medical: OTC drugs 2,000 - 4,000
Miscellaneous: 6,000 - 8,000

Total: Low End - 55,000Bhat - High End - 81,000Bhat

My budget in US dollars will be most likely from $2,000 - $2,400 per month! It all depends on your taste and living environment. As I said before, "having a permanent longterm girlfriend is lot cheaper than playing around, you just have to pay her monthly salary." Also, I will never live in a studio apartment! First two things I will buy in Bangkok is 52" LCD TV and leather rocker recliner!

Good luck,

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
How much is needed to retire in bkk?
Assuming without gf or wife
1. Average monthly expenses? meals + transport + entertainment (minimal)
2. Cost of a decent condo? Studio aprtment? Single male need how big??
3. Misc cost?
What will be the cost like with
1. GF
2. Wife
Want to est. if live in bkk for 20yrs need how much $$ in total.
Quite an open ended question. It depends what kinda of lifestyle you are used to.
Meals :BHT300/day - go local, no restaurants or places with a/c
Transport : BHT 100/day - going by bus, MRT, motosai, boat... but no taxis.
Entertainment (minimal): 555... how minimal? Meaning no bars or girls?
2. Cost of a decent condo? BHT1M upwards for a studio.
3. Misc cost? BHT1000 for toiletries, condoms etc...

Bro Norice already mentioned in earlier post... approx BHT20K to BHT30K best if your wife/GF can work (preferably not in a bar) to ease the household expenses.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-09-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

After reading the local papers recently was wondering at this guy's alternative retirement plans in Thailand.

Recent court proceedings in Singapore against a man who stole a bunch of luxury watches from his company and then fled to Thailand last Christmas. It was revealed that he tried to lay low in Pattaya after selling part of the loot for BHT3 million. For reasons not mentioned in the press report he gave himself up after 3 months on the run.

What would you do? Could you retire in Bangkok (or any part of Thailand) if you were this guy? He still had a large number of these lux watches and S$27,000 cash with him.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

That's a good question. I couldn't because I would be too stressed out to enjoy myself. It's same as selling drugs in the street, you don't know who's buying your product, it could be legitimate buyer or under cover cops! You're able to make large sum of money but risks of getting caught is very high!

Moreover, when I retire in Thailand, I want to relax and enjoy life to the fullest before I kick the bucket! The bottom line is to have enough funds to cover your expenses. Since I will be retired with some pension, I just need to find an attractive Thai honey to spend my money.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Yea I knew thats most prob the case for this guy. I mean the loot was more than enuff for early retirement in Thailand but I'm guessing he didn't factor in the stress for being on the run, the Thai mafia blackmailing him and maybe his puying betraying him too! Darn that puts to rest my plans to rob the bank tomorrow

Old 10-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

I have a proposition for you if your a young, handsome and muscular guy, you could retire in Bangkok as a boytoy for very rich Thai-chinese old ladies. If wealthy Thai-Chinese men can have mia noi on the side, I can't see why old wrinkled ladies can't have boytoy on the side. You just need to have couple of ladies and live like a king in Bangkok! Ha ha ha ha ha

But I'm too old, not handsome and fat to be hired as a boytoy for old ladies! But I do have some $$$ so I can be sugardaddy for young attractive Thai phuyings!

Girls, any takers?

Old 10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Indianmagicoil,

I have a proposition for you if your a young, handsome and muscular guy, you could retire in Bangkok as a boytoy for very rich Thai-chinese old ladies. If wealthy Thai-Chinese men can have mia noi on the side, I can't see why old wrinkled ladies can't have boytoy on the side. You just need to have couple of ladies and live like a king in Bangkok! Ha ha ha ha ha

But I'm too old, not handsome and fat to be hired as a boytoy for old ladies! But I do have some $$$ so I can be sugardaddy for young attractive Thai phuyings!

Girls, any takers?
Crazy idea, but I've always had the fantasy that if I were a little bit younger or a little bit more handsome, I would make a living out of being a "coyote boy", much like how G-Club girls leads their lives in this modern age. Getting drunk every night, having girls PAY to sit with you buying you drinks which you can devour for free, dancing dirty with different women every night, waking up at 3pm in the afternoon to have a late lunch lunch while watching lakorn, then getting ready for another day of being smashed in a club. Sounds like my kind of life! Of course, I wouldn't even have to worry about "finding the right girl" or "getting married before I'm 35" or anything of the sort that G-Club girls always seem to worry about, because with that kind of life and potential salary to be made, who man wants to get married, ever?
Old 10-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me same boat as you but at least u got CASH! Me broke tatz y need to rob a bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Crazy idea, but I've always had the fantasy that if I were a little bit younger .... 35" or anything of the sort that G-Club girls always seem to worry about, because with that kind of life and potential salary to be made, who man wants to get married, ever?
Me too but sometimes think about having to screw dry old pussy tat looks like prunes and suck tits tat look the old lady's in "Theres Something About Mary" makes me have 2nd tots.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:

Total: Low End - 55,000Bhat - High End - 81,000Bhat

My budget in US dollars will be most likely from $2,000 - $2,400 per month! It all depends on your taste and living environment.

Good luck,
You have got a health monthly budget to stay in Thailand, actually with that kinda budget you could have easily live like a "Kum Nan" village head in the provincial area.

I know a retired british soldier who operates a cafeteria in Phuket who took along his life savings and dumped it into the business and housing with a auntie thai lady, so I asked him: Aren't you afraid that you might be duped? He replied: Hey mate, I went through coupled of wars and still managed to stay alive so am I glad to be here today...sometimes you just need to go along with your instincts...which I admired his courage as there are so many cases of ang-mos being sucked till dry by their thai tiraks...

So GOOD LUCK with your upcoming adventure and stay horny and be happy...
Old 11-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Sometimes, instinct is all you need to live life.

That's why I had a Thai girlfriend in Bangkok for 2 years and never looked back since. The whole world was telling me to snap out of it; "I was too good for a Thai", they said. I turned a blind eye and never regretted it. I've lost a meaningful relationship, but I lived to tell the tale, having become better for it. And yes, no more Singapore girlfriends for me from here on. I've discovered life. I love Thailand.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master View Post
...sometimes you just need to go along with your instincts...which I admired his courage as there are so many cases of ang-mos being sucked till dry by their thai tiraks...
Master has spoken... all hail his wisdom! 555... Pii nong poot leen. Don't b offended na! Seriously what u said is true. End of the day go with yah instincts... better to have LIVED and died than not live at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Sometimes, instinct is all you need to live life.
That's why I had a Thai girlfriend in Bangkok for 2 years and never looked back since.
Good for u bro... its better to have love and lost than not to have loved at all. 2 years is a long time by today's standards to keep a relationship. Especially one thats from a different culture, language + customs. Not 2 mention the long distance. Respect mak mak!

*sigh* missing my tilak real bad now... one of those cold lonely nights again

Old 11-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Charmaine,

Congratulation, was your girlfriend a nonworking or working girl? I meant to say, "is your girlfriend ever worked in an adult entertaintment industry?" Based on my experience and knowledge, having a nonworking girlfriend makes a big difference in a longterm relationship! It's not only in regards to money but their demeanor, personality and communication is more benevolent. When I retired in Bangkok, I hoped to meet an attractive and educated good Thai phuying!

Old 11-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Charmaine,

Congratulation, was your girlfriend a nonworking or working girl? I meant to say, "is your girlfriend ever worked in an adult entertaintment industry?"
kids entertainment industry can or not ??
Old 11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
kids entertainment industry can or not ??
I also want to retire in Thailand, for a totaly different reason from Bro N..... his financial plans are not applicable.... I can eat sotam, kai young, kow new.. eat Issan food.

Too expensive to remain in Sinkapore...... waiting for time to cash out..... and disappear.....

and Tina Turner sang..... " I'LL SURVIVE "......

another option is Vietnam, just not familiar enough, not enough friend support..... will work on that...
Old 11-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I also want to retire in Thailand, for a totaly different reason from Bro N..... his financial plans are not applicable.... I can eat sotam, kai young, kow new.. eat Issan food.

Too expensive to remain in Sinkapore...... waiting for time to cash out..... and disappear.....

and Tina Turner sang..... " I'LL SURVIVE "......

another option is Vietnam, just not familiar enough, not enough friend support..... will work on that...
agreed ... sinkapore is too expensive to retire ...

vietnam not a bad choice but communication is a problem ...
bkk is not bad .... but given another option ..
china will be great for me ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1