The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Shld be Lili if I rmb correctly? The very cute, feels very new to scene but trying to please. Miss her man.
Yes thank you. That is the Lili I was referring to. Very very sincere and kind hearted lady.
Old 20-12-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yes thank you. That is the Lili I was referring to. Very very sincere and kind hearted lady.
Is that the Lili that used to stay somewhere near zion road?
Old 21-12-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Is that the Lili that used to stay somewhere near zion road?
Based on description, I think is the one near Kembangan MRT.
if that is the one, likely zero chance of coming back.
She is very comfortable with her current work now.
Old 21-12-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Based on description, I think is the one near Kembangan MRT.
if that is the one, likely zero chance of coming back.
She is very comfortable with her current work now.
It was always a great time with this Lili / Lily
Old 21-12-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Year end liao I think more raid coming
Old 21-12-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Out of topic:
Does anyone know how to use those shower with dual taps (1 hot and 1 cold) ?
I either get the water too hot or too gold most of the time instead of nice warm water. I find that all condos are installed with this kind of water system and I have a hard time trying to use them after visiting MLs. Most of the time I am stuck with cool water while the aircon is blowing.
Use both? Haven't you used this before in most hotels
Old 21-12-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

Hi Bro, is this the one. but damaged is $150?

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/yoyomassage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
18/12/21 Yoyo

Looks 7/10 milf well maintained
Body 7/10 small
Boobs 10/10 soft enhanced well done boobs had fun with it
Bbbj 9/10 good hard working lick all over
Ar 8/10 short ar not bad not as deep as I liked
Cim 10/10 very good cim did not stop until I was fully unloaded

Rtf yes cim and boob lover have to try
Old 21-12-2021, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Another bei bei anyone tried?
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/beibei-massage/

Update:
Looks like a fl convert https://www.tt vip 11 .net/girl.php?id=4246
Old 21-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Use both? Haven't you used this before in most hotels
I use ABNB. I never lived in hotel before as my family isnt well off. When I start earning money, I live in ABNB when I travel as they are cheaper and closer to the heartlands (instead of tourist trap). Also, I think I had a typo. There is only 1 tap instead of 2.

It usually goes something like this:

Turn the tap up =open
Turn the tap down = close

Turn the tap left = hot water
Turn the tap right = cold water

The problem is, when the water is too cold, I turn the tap left but it feels like the cold water got cut-off (too hot). I usually adjust the tap to the center (supposed to be room temp I think) but because the ML room has air con, the water feels cold. This happen for me in both shops and condos. So far I just endure it (trained by army camp's cold water).

edit: I also dont partonise those hotel room (e.g. a certain MW) kind. I only did it once as I did not know the ML was operating from there but I already booked her before she give met me the address (qingqing).
Old 21-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Another bei bei anyone tried?
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/beibei-massage/

Update:
Looks like a fl convert https://www.tt vip 11 .net/girl.php?id=4246

Bei Bei is not a convert, she is a listed FL as well as a listed ML. Like many on SLG these days. For some time, the FLs will advertise as MLs to hoodwink customers. Because they all know that SLG has huge traffic and have many clueless simps that can be easily conned. Then they will "allow" you to upgrade because you are "special". Lol.

Oftentimes, the top ups are more than what they usually get at FLs rates. Lol. So cheong smartly. Always cross reference with other sites like impmm and t t, etc.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I use ABNB. I never lived in hotel before as my family isnt well off. When I start earning money, I live in ABNB when I travel as they are cheaper and closer to the heartlands (instead of tourist trap). Also, I think I had a typo. There is only 1 tap instead of 2.
Dude, no need to stress over this tap issue la. When you go visit the girl, just ask her to turn on the tap for you la. She will gladly do it.

Even sometimes I get confused because the modern taps in new condos may have different methods. So I make a joke of it. Then if she showers with me, I'll ask her to show me how to work the taps. And while she plays with the taps,  I'll play with her tits!!!

No need to stress, just have fun.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/ki-ki-massage/

Tried her few nights ago.
Looks/Figure 9/10. SYT, tone figure as she works out. Not super hot but definitely your pretty, friendly girlfriend material. Nice and soft B+ too.
Massage 8/10. Was expecting it to be touch and go but not at all. Decent enough strength and back-stepping was good. Hit most of the right spots.
Sensual 8/10. Really nice tickling back to start off and kisses here and there. Slow and steady hands and cuddles right besides you.
GFE 8/10. She smells really nice too and it lingers. If you’re heading home straight after and OC has sensitive sense of smell, do take note. she really chatty and can hold a conversation, not awkward at all and not a phone watcher. Time, I was in and out within 50mins.
RTM: maybe.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Out of topic:
Does anyone know how to use those shower with dual taps (1 hot and 1 cold) ?
I either get the water too hot or too gold most of the time instead of nice warm water. I find that all condos are installed with this kind of water system and I have a hard time trying to use them after visiting MLs. Most of the time I am stuck with cool water while the aircon is blowing.
since most of the dual taps I've experienced heats up very fast once i turn to the hot portion, i always start on the cold side first.

1. run tap 50% on cold side
2. slowly shift the tap towards the hot side while moving it out for 100% flow until you feel the heat
3. check water temps (generally done at step 2 with a hand), if still too hot, slowly slide tap temp down to mid-way

main thing is to ensure you run the tap at 100% flow (tap fully open), cos apparently the temperature is also affected by the water flow. slower water flow = more water gets heated inside = high temperature
Old 21-12-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Much theory on water taps, makes you wonder are you there to shower or do other things.
Shall we include in our reports what type of shower taps ML have?
I think that will appeal to some bros
Old 21-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
leecool has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bei Bei is not a convert, she is a listed FL as well as a listed ML. Like many on SLG these days. For some time, the FLs will advertise as MLs to hoodwink customers. Because they all know that SLG has huge traffic and have many clueless simps that can be easily conned. Then they will "allow" you to upgrade because you are "special". Lol.

Oftentimes, the top ups are more than what they usually get at FLs rates. Lol. So cheong smartly. Always cross reference with other sites like impmm and t t, etc.
Yup, you know the market so well. Now more and more FLs moved to SGL alr, they put $120 for massage n hj, but always ask you upgrade to BBBJ or FJ. They know SGL got huge number of customers and good quality customers than other websites.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1