The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gilbert7896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

"Prince81"
It's an inspirational best Couple

Last edited by Gilbert7896; 12-12-2020 at 10:07 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 12-12-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
oxytocan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting share bro, hope to hear more encounters of Joey and some strangers
Old 13-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Where got always got encounters..
Old 13-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxytocan View Post
Very interesting share bro, hope to hear more encounters of Joey and some strangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Where got always got encounters..
Sure hv some more one in the future lah TS, why not ???...as long as u n Joey go out tgt n r notti ...the bro above didn't say u must hv it "everyday" mah

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-12-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #42: Sunday Hike & Dinner

Last Sunday morning, we were lazing on the sofa and Joey said, "So boring hor. Every weekends also don't know can go where or do what."

"Now every where also cannot do much. Let's see where we can walk in Singapore lo." I replied as I searched the phone for some ideas. "Eh, maybe we can try walking on some nature walk. Here got Treetop Walk, Henderson Waves, Sungai Buloh Wetlands Reserves etc. Maybe we can just choose 1 and go."

After google around and checking the weather forecast, we decided to go for Sungai Buloh Wetlands Reserves. So we got up and change. Me in a normal Jersey and berms, while Joey changed into her black jogging adidas singlet and her yellow tights as usual, inside is her black lacy bra and thongs. Her cup D boobs looks like bursting out of the singlet anytime while her big round ass looks tight in the yellow tights.

We drove down there and parked at around 2 plus in the afternoon. The weather seems good but bit humid. We went to the migratory birds observation area side and explored around. Was quite a nice walk, with nice view and not so crowded, just some groups of uncles with their mega huge lens for taking birds photos and pockets of small groups of families or friends walking around.

We decided to walk 1 round around the migratory birds trail and explored around. Was rather a fruitful walk. Along the way, we managed to see many wildlife like monitor lizards, snakes, squirrel, some birds, crocodile and even a king cobra.

About 1/2 way into the trail, we saw a tall observatory tower (sorry, our first time there) and Joey said and ran up excitedly, "Come, let's go up see got what thing here." I was slowly climbing up the spiral stairs while admiring Joey's big round ass in front of me, wriggling as she climbed up.

Finally reached the top and there was no one around. Joey was leaning forward in front of 1 of the observatory window and looking out. I went over and gave her tight ass a big smack, "piak".

"Wah lau, what you doing. Wait got people leh" Joey turned around.

"What people? Here like no one leh. Birds also don't have ah." I told her. "Fuck here also can ah" I went over and hug her from behind. Joey reciprocated by pushing her ass back against mine erected cock. I slid my fingers in, from the front of the tights, and checked out her pussy.

"Wow, some one chee bye so wet liao ah." I teased her for a while before inserting the middle finger in and gave her few quick fingering.

"No la. Sweaty.... Ah... Ahh. You lah.. Go disturb... And.. Make it.. Wet. Ahh. Don't do la.. Ahh wait got camera.. here.." Joey moaned softly.

I took out my wet finger and showed her. "See. Got your white stains liao. From your horny chee bye. Hmm smelled so nice and looks delicious."

"Tsk, quickly clean la. Dirty leh. Never wash. Haven't bathe and some more so sweaty." Joey replied.

It wasn't long, there was another group of family joined us on top of the tower and we decided to proceed down and continue with our hike.

To be continued.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-12-2020 at 12:11 AM.
Old 14-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Monteroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue quick!
Old 15-12-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

As we are still deciding on what to have for dinner and where to go next, Joey's phone rang. It was her colleagues B, asking if we wanna join them for dinner, together with A at around 5pm. Since we had no plans, so Joey agreed. The place is in Balestier area, some China restaurant selling Ma La, BBQ stuff, cooked dishes and most importantly beer.

We decided to go direct as Joey said later bathed liao BBQ stuff wait go back must bathe again, so no point to go back. Finished our hike at around 4 plus. By then we are very sweaty and hot liao.

Reached the dinner place at around 5. 15pm. Saw A and B seated at a table outside. They have already started on some BBQ skewers and beer.

"Sorry, we are late. Wah very hot leh. Need the beer to cool down." Joey said as soon as we sat down, me next to A while Joey facing me next to B.

"Ya lo, you very hot leh, ask u for dinner and you wear until like that ah. We also need more beer to cool down leh, hahaha." B teased Joey as he ordered more food and beer.

Throughout the night, B was enjoying the best view with Joey just next to him, sitting cross legged and at times leaning back with knees bent and legs on the chair. Although she is wearing tights and won't zao geng, but her cameltoe is quite obvious, especially she is only wearing thongs. And he is also enjoying her side boobs view from the singlet opening.

After about 20 over cans over beer, we are all bit high liao. Then as B was topping up Joey's glass, his hand slipped and the can of beer dropped on to the table and rolled towards Joey and onto the floor underneath her chair. Joey's natural instinct is to lift up both her legs high up in the air, almost reaching the table and legs apart.

"Sorry sorry." B quickly bent down and stretched out for the beer can. From my angle, it's like B is licking Joey's pussy. His head is almost touching her pussy. I am sure he is enjoying the cameltoe view from very upclose, and sniffing her smelly chee bye (pee, sweat, juice) after a day of hike and some fingering. B was 'struggling' or taking his own sweet time to reach out for the beer can.

"Haha, how? Can reach? If cannot then it's ok ba. Is B ok or he fainted liao, from your smell. Haha." I said jokingly.

"Ok, almost. Can liao.. Cumming... Ahh. Finally." B replied as he picked up the beer can. "No la. Where got smelly. Haha. This beer wasted liao. Eh but worth it. Haha" B continued. I guess its really worth it for him to get so upclose with Joey's pussy.

"Wah lau you all drunk liao la. Got so smelly meh, although havent bathe la." Joey defended herself.

Soon it's almost 10.30pm. We finished up the beer and went home. Joey was lying face down on the sofa, watching TV while waiting for the heater to heat up. I went from behind and planted my head in between her legs and took a deep sniff. I can confirm B can smell that musky pussy smell at that distance.

"That's the smell B is enjoying just now." I told Joey. "Smell so sexy"

Joey was startled and jumped up in front of me, "Wah lau, scared me. Never wash, so dirty liao whole day and night. Where got smell nice and sexy."

"Nice lah. I like. Come let me taste your dirty pussy." I pulled down her tights and thongs with one go and grabbed her back onto the sofa in doggy position, with her anus and pussy high up facing me. "Wow looked so stained and delicious." I dived my head back and lick both her holes furiously. The taste is really erotic, can only do it when really drunk. (or any one have such erotic taste?)

"Ahh... Hmm nice.. Ahhh. Ahh. Hmm. Is... Dirty.. Ahh. No.... B... Ok stop.. Ahh. Liao.." Joey moaned with her eyes closed while enjoying the licking. I haven't not even started the role-playing and she already called out the name B. Haha. So horny already.

Pulled down my shorts and underwear and positioned my erected sweaty cock in front of her. "Come on. Taste B's smelly sweaty old cock. You dirty chee bye. Yes, you like it ya. Yes.. Enjoying it." I moaned as Joey sucked hard. "Buay tahan liao. Come.." I turned her over, with her legs high up and apart and fucked her hard.

"Ahhh. Endure whole day and night liao. You like it? I increased my speed.

"Ahhh. Ahh.. Ya.. Ahh drunk.. Liao.. Ahh smelly. Ahhh. Salty ah.... Ahhh.. Cumming liao.." Joey moaned loudly.

I gave her a few minutes of hard banging and cummed in her. "Ahh cumming. Gonna cum in your dirty pussy. Ahh". We stayed in this position for few more minutes, both panting on the sofa, before heading to the showers. It doesn't take long before we both dozed off for the Sunday.
Old 15-12-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
ColinSnooze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexcellent Story
Old 15-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Haha thank you. It's more impromptu. Not all guys like.. Some like washed clean clean..

Last edited by prince_81; 15-12-2020 at 02:28 PM.
Old 15-12-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HotLips8188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, as usual. Thanks bro !!
Old 16-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story continuation adventures with Joey~ Keep it up.
Old 16-12-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
hyperduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share! Carry on the adventure!
Old 16-12-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Thank you thank u.
Old 20-12-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

After so much.. No sound again. Haha
Old 20-12-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
After so much.. No sound again. Haha
Okok...now i cum n make noise already...haha

Thanks, for another long update of Sunday with yr wifey Joey going nature walk then dinner with frens..

how steam it would be to hv a chance to be there sitting next to Joey to beo n admire her cameltoe when she has her tights on

n when home fantasize smelling n sniffing Joey's pussy n giving her a good banging in doggie style from behind...hehe...nah just saying n kidding nia.. don't think TS will allow too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-12-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1