The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MySPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vaccine HIV on trial now

FYI,
http://www.unsw.edu.au/news/pad/arti...V_vaccine.html

Cheers
Old 15-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vaccine HIV on trial now

If this could succeed, we will be one step closer to resolving the HIV issue and many AIDS sufferers may get new hopes of life renewal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySPH
Old 15-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

BUT SAFE SEX... should be practice with or without the vaccine...
Old 22-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They tried it before in the states & it was a disaster.
Old 22-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
sk_33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't hold your breadth
Old 22-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

wat happened when they did the trial in the states?
Old 06-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07
BUT SAFE SEX... should be practice with or without the vaccine...
Excerpts from the article:-

“A large clinical trial has begun enrolling volunteers in Sydney to test a novel HIV vaccine that could potentially prevent infection or delay the course of HIV progression in people exposed to HIV, the human immunodeficiency virus that causes AIDS.”

“Australia’s peak community AIDS organisation, the Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations (AFAO), supports the trial but the Executive Director, Don Baxter, warns the HIV-affected community against being too optimistic.”

“The prospective vaccine trial is a great way for Australians to participate in an important international research effort but, right now, condoms used with lubricant are the only significant proven means of protecting yourself from HIV.”

“Baxter says the complex workings of the human-immune system are still imperfectly understood, even by HIV scientists, so products that look good in preliminary studies can fail.”

“There is currently no timeline as to when an effective HIV vaccine is expected to be available, so while there are many good reasons to participate in this research, it is important not to have false hopes.”
Old 06-06-2006, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
wat happened when they did the trial in the states?
Wondering if this is the vaccine trial you guys are talking about?

See link http://www.thebody.com/step/ezine_03...ine_trial.html

“However, NIAID has decided not to proceed with a three-arm Phase III HIV vaccine efficacy trial, (also known as HVTN 501). That decision, made by NIAID and HVTN leadership, in consultation with other vaccine developers and the manufacturers of the vaccine candidates, was based on recently learned preliminary immunogenicity results of a Phase II trial (HVTN 203) of its canarypox prime-boost candidates.” - extracted from website

For more information, do email us at [email protected]. Play safe, test regularly and be responsible for your life.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Historyx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHistoryx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmnnn, a vaccine for HIV would be good. But a cure for one disease will bring up a new disease. Its the way of the world. That is what i think. Practice safe sex is the best cure.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Innocence_259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering bros...if there is a cure for HIV n STDs in future....is it good or bad? i mean bros can bonk raw without fear....only risk is pregnancy, which abortion is alreadie available but not sure if moral part of me can take it....any bros here have their own opinion on tis?
Old 08-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

new vaccines will lead to new diseases, no use be guinea pigs.
Old 30-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
msnuzsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good find bro. I see everyone is urging the practice of safe sex. While this is in essence good advice, there is no such thing as safe sex. If you are having sex with multiple partners, you assume some risk. The more partners or partners with multiple partners (like FL, WL etc), the higher the risk. The only safe way is abstinence!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1