The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
johnusedmyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pleasing the women instead of her pleasuring you

Hey bros out there! Any recommendations that I can make her sibei song rather than her making me song like for example, fingering her, kissing her, licking her all over. In short what I mean is paying her for me to make her song song. Appreciate all your help bros!
Old 25-04-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!
Re: Pleasing the women instead of her pleasuring you

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnusedmyname View Post
Hey bros out there! Any recommendations that I can make her sibei song rather than her making me song like for example, fingering her, kissing her, licking her all over. In short what I mean is paying her for me to make her song song. Appreciate all your help bros!
1. Go buy those liquids and drug her. You must get her consent if not she complain, you are goner.
2. Go buy toys. They range from dildo to g spot thingy or clit. It depend what you want. Or you may go extreme to bdsm.
3. Go draw all your savings before sex and place in front of her. She will be song song till jurong
Old 25-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
1. Go buy those liquids and drug her. You must get her consent if not she complain, you are goner.
2. Go buy toys. They range from dildo to g spot thingy or clit. It depend what you want. Or you may go extreme to bdsm.
3. Go draw all your savings before sex and place in front of her. She will be song song till jurong
lol!!! no.3 is good! provided got 5 digit.
Old 26-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sen53s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage her.. In between her legs.. Takes abt 10 min. .. Make sure ur hands play arnd her pussy..just accidently touches.. Definately do the trick..

Hope it helps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1