The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone feels teasing massage hj better than fj in geylang?

Another ML same shop

During my last weekend soccer session at St Wilfred Sport Complex, I decided to visit my new found JG master since the shop is nearby. Sadly, she was booked so I just took another ML who was available at the same shop. Here is my FR for this new ML I tried:

Name: Coco
Looks: 7/10 MILF not SYT but her look will grow on you. I'm just a MILF lover!
Massage: 8/10 Just need a good rub on my tired legs so she obliged to focus on them and did a great job. Overall strength was good and I almost cramped when she rubbed my calf.
Sensual: 8/10 I wasn't expecting her to pop GQ until her hands started rubbing my thigh and slowly up to my groin area. My didi instantly woke up and she asked me to lift up my butt so she could do some HDYL move! Sibei song while peeping at her cleavage! Agreed to the price and proceed to release and rest is history.
Overall: 7.5/10 good experience as it is still my first time with her. She is bubbly and a good talker so I would consider RTM. I have gotten her number and WC so for those bros who are interested in trying her can PM me and I will also share some other goodies. Cheers and looking forward to TGIF tmr!
Old 04-08-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Another ML same shop

During my last weekend soccer session at St Wilfred Sport Complex, I decided to visit my new found JG master since the shop is nearby. Sadly, she was booked so I just took another ML who was available at the same shop. Here is my FR for this new ML I tried:

Massage: 8/10 Just need a good rub on my tired legs so she obliged to focus on them and did a great job. Overall strength was good and I almost cramped when she rubbed my calf.
Sensual: 8/10 I wasn't expecting her to pop GQ until her hands started rubbing my thigh and slowly up to my groin area. My didi instantly woke up and she asked me to lift up my butt so she could do some HDYL move! Sibei song while peeping at her cleavage! Agreed to the price and proceed to release and rest is history.
Overall: 7.5/10 good experience as it is still my first time with her. She is bubbly and a good talker so I would consider RTM. I have gotten her number and WC so for those bros who are interested in trying her can PM me and I will also share some other goodies. Cheers and looking forward to TGIF tmr!
Coco

Old 04-08-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NY9969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Another ML same shop

Hi bro… what are the other goodies does Coco have . Can PM me . Thank you 🙏🙏
Old 04-08-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Coco

Looks yummy! Milf lover too
Old 05-08-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Coco

Woohoo received feedback from one lucky bro, he managed to get Coco stripped and saw her trimmed pussy

To help some of u to select: Both Coco and Xiaoyu is same shop

Coco - more for sensual not for JG
Xiaoyu - more for JG not for sensual

Hope this help and rmb up my points for those bro I have shared. If u want their ctc or know more about MLs, just PM me! Happy weekend!
Old 05-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
asiancim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There is one in Chong Pang … she did it very well but if you misfired, game over. Hence no extra charge of $50 but you need to opt in “Bao yang”, and you can’t touch her whilst she is performing this feat. This is not Hj but extreme sexual edging … her massage was very good too … defo not piano massage.
Bro, mind to share?
Old 05-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Woohoo received feedback from one lucky bro, he managed to get Coco stripped and saw her trimmed pussy

To help some of u to select: Both Coco and Xiaoyu is same shop

Coco - more for sensual not for JG
Xiaoyu - more for JG not for sensual

Hope this help and rmb up my points for those bro I have shared. If u want their ctc or know more about MLs, just PM me! Happy weekend!
This is Xiaoyu as many bro requested for her photo. Here u go, after gotten Xiaoyu permission.

Old 05-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Midnight2U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There is one in Chong Pang … she did it very well but if you misfired, game over. Hence no extra charge of $50 but you need to opt in “Bao yang”, and you can’t touch her whilst she is performing this feat. This is not Hj but extreme sexual edging … her massage was very good too … defo not piano massage.
Hi Bro ,

if you would be so kind as to share the contact I will greatly appreciate it . thank you so much.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hi bro can share? Thanks
Old 28-08-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 2
domboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so strange...post a review on a gal in geylang and the post did not show up. Strange. Anyway, looking for a cute busty chinese therapist can text me. Along geylang road. Maybe they dont allow me to post pic.

Last edited by domboy; 28-08-2023 at 09:55 PM. Reason: missing additional text
Old 28-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 2
domboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
so strange...post a review on a gal in geylang and the post did not show up. Strange. Anyway, looking for a cute busty chinese therapist can text me. Along geylang road. Maybe they dont allow me to post pic.
Yummy Yu**

See if your dish or not. Diff boat diff strokes
Old 31-08-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post
I really like the teasing part. Especially different body parts and make me on so much that cannot tahan.. Sometimes the ML may not be super pretty but if she has good hands skills i wud feel very satisfied

Sometimes i dont like fj without the teasing or good teasing. Just feel cannot reach climax esp no foreplay and warm up. Too fast
geylang sucks for both legal government brothel WLs and those private FLs, just bonked one FL in lor 6, geylang is cheap I spent 100 for full FJ service but the service the attitude the body and looks all very average actually quite low quality rooms also very dark and run down, geylang is really a slum.

I rather spend more, even if its 200 for FJ and another 60 for normal massage entrance fee or 88 for massage Korean Juagen teasing hand skill, its worth it. I get to spend the whole one hour, and not only I can FJ, I also get a good professional massage as well as a very very unique teasing massage all over even at the groin balls butt and asshole. Even if I dont want FJ also can get HJ to wrap things up at 100. But FJ after all that teasing of course is the most shiok. I always go for my fave Dongbei ML who is very young ktv standard and look a bit like Korean Pop Start Luna, her spa is also very high end as they are in robertson area which you know is high end area for rich expats. Very luxurious and comfortable environment. I can only say you get waht you pay for. I really dont feel like going back to that slum geylang anymore, everything sucks there even if its cheap. robertson clarke quay area is the best.
Just pm you bro, fellow bros feel free to seek help from me
Old 31-08-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
But FJ after all that teasing of course is the most shiok.
Diff ppl prefer diff dish, tbh, i also prefer fj be the ending finale..
If 170-200 for near 60min of enjoyment, it is sure better than some charges 120-150, trying to make it like fast food trying get u out in 20min.

Tried once at JM 50/20min, this type i find ok lah, ultimate agenda is to penetrate a hole and fire without much expectation. Room quite ok n wl also quite ok, but offcourse some may look quite jialat as well which i did not try.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Diff ppl prefer diff dish, tbh, i also prefer fj be the ending finale..
If 170-200 for near 60min of enjoyment, it is sure better than some charges 120-150, trying to make it like fast food trying get u out in 20min.

Tried once at JM 50/20min, this type i find ok lah, ultimate agenda is to penetrate a hole and fire without much expectation. Room quite ok n wl also quite ok, but offcourse some may look quite jialat as well which i did not try.
Well said bro, esp for that kind of teasing massage, will get me aroused right after that just feel like releasing.
But one exception is when I already very horny want to have a good intense FJ, than I will relese first, and feeling tired after that kungfu sexercise workout , then I get ML to do normal massage on me.
Old 08-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kellymelly88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have tried both fj and teasing. I would say that both have pros and highly depends on what you want at the moment.

if im just tired and wanna release without moving, ill go for teasing, just lay there and get service, then find the feeling by 4-5g roaming and 3-2-1 lift offff...

if i have built up the urge to really fffff someone like a dog then ill go for fj straight.

some times 1 thing leads to another so very hard to know what you want also. Ownself say liao ownself conflict ownself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1