The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

RTM C**dy at R*g**t spa. manage to book a slot easily compare to 2 weeks ago?? according to her the phase 2 hit business alot.

As usual good cracking massage for 1.5 hrs. shiok. really tempted to support her by upgrading to 88 package but nvm, shall stick to my principle. tip her 30 instead.

bros looking for solid massage can go look for her. 88 package dint try dunno. best part not pushy at all.
Old 20-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
RTM C**dy at R*g**t spa. manage to book a slot easily compare to 2 weeks ago?? according to her the phase 2 hit business alot.

As usual good cracking massage for 1.5 hrs. shiok. really tempted to support her by upgrading to 88 package but nvm, shall stick to my principle. tip her 30 instead.

bros looking for solid massage can go look for her. 88 package dint try dunno. best part not pushy at all.
Any happy happy in the end bro ?
Old 21-05-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyYoda12 View Post
Anybody knows what happened to E*K* of R*g**t S**? The FB page for the place dun have her anymore? Any body knows where she go?
Hi guys, any idea where she went?
Old 21-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good soul chiongster has tried the joint nearer the coffeeshop at the other end next to the multi storey carpark, reckon next to stall that sell curry puffs.
Old 21-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any happy happy in the end bro ?
nope, i m good w normal massage.

if want happy need to take the 88 package.

she quite firm w it. or the boss will keep checking i not sure. i asked her twice before she say die die must take the 88 than can. i offered her 2 yusof also cant.

well like i say, i dun like give those company earn. so ok nvm than.

i RTM her coz her massage skill is that good n good attitude. no black face n still can talk all kind of nonsense. lolx
Old 21-05-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
bookmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
nope, i m good w normal massage.

if want happy need to take the 88 package.

she quite firm w it. or the boss will keep checking i not sure. i asked her twice before she say die die must take the 88 than can. i offered her 2 yusof also cant.

well like i say, i dun like give those company earn. so ok nvm than.

i RTM her coz her massage skill is that good n good attitude. no black face n still can talk all kind of nonsense. lolx
Will boycott shops which insist on 88 package
Old 21-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Will boycott shops which insist on 88 package
Also remmber to boycott shop which ML is doing HJ secretly behind the DIE DIE MUST TAKE P massage. Why?

Because she will look left and right, everywhere except you and your dick to avoid caught by boss and his dogs. How can you enjoy? How can you roam like that? Like a thief I am sure you will blue balls.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
this thread is explicitly upper t^son.
wat about rest of thomson?
seems no thread but i see a lot of shops around..
Old 22-05-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Any good soul chiongster has tried the joint nearer the coffeeshop at the other end next to the multi storey carpark, reckon next to stall that sell curry puffs.
The old shop used to be good but they shifted house to dunno where (only the lao jiao will know but he did not share with me). new shop is unknown data.
Old 22-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
this thread is explicitly upper t^son.
wat about rest of thomson?
seems no thread but i see a lot of shops around..

ok my bad...it IS upper thomson...map fail

yea..went to one shop yesterday and today as a result of clicking on a gal in imp12 foto gallery

both days did 2 gals..one by one after short break..

one EE or Yiyi depend the boss pronounce or her pronounce....v good fuk...smallA boobs but natural nice nips...nice legs ..both days did her first

2nd coco..about C cup and natural ..big eraser nips..
goes like a rabbit in doggie...finished off bj..

2nd yesterday..petite viet..smallB but falsies i found out..

150 each ..good thing of imp12 site...price stated and no games in the visit ( at least so far)..so far hv never been requested more.

and none complaining too big n all that shit..

but they seem busy here!
i got to listen to my first gal getting done hard in next room b4 she came to my room..lol

rtf..both chinese yes 4 sure..maybe work my way around them all lol. dun like fake titties so the viet gal rtf for a fast warm up shot if others busy..maybe
Old 23-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
homura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
The old shop used to be good but they shifted house to dunno where (only the lao jiao will know but he did not share with me). new shop is unknown data.
Got bro share their new shop on this thread early . Now they moved to circular road .
Don’t pm me for more info , I didn’t save any contact .
U might need to search it on this thread .
Old 23-05-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homura03 View Post
Got bro share their new shop on this thread early . Now they moved to circular road .
Don’t pm me for more info , I didn’t save any contact .
U might need to search it on this thread .
Thanks for the hint. If CB is over, I will go that area and open michat to see if can find them of not.
Old 23-05-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
brendonlee80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
They shifted to vicinity of City Square, located in a mixed development building now.
Old 23-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the hint. If CB is over, I will go that area and open michat to see if can find them of not.
IMHO better chances w WeChat
Old 23-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
IMHO better chances w WeChat
Not true, wechat more secure and more privacy.
I open both and wechat is 2 ~ 8km while Michat is less than 1km.

Wechat is more discreet and for ML who doesnt need new business.
Michat is Lai Lai Lai, I am waiting for you.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1