The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-04-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Terminal21
Jewel

Needed a very good release, so quickly text OKT to see anyone available at my timing request, Jewel is the one for me.

She had checked the boxes that listed as her services.
Frenching: Auto dfk once you get her in the mood. Tongue wrestle for long time and she also invite your hands to grab her big melons.
BBBJ: yes. CIM for my first shot in record time. She tried to swallow although some spills (perfect points for her effort)
Painting: allowed, paint her for my 2nd shot, very wet already
FJ: multiple positions, always give horny faces. My cock didn't lose interest during those 2nd shot, hard all the way till cum inside her

If you want to fuck a hot body with super big melons, she's the one for you. WYSIWYG, a good release indeed.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980355
Old 26-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mr60Mins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlply View Post
FR for Mint from Lust365

Very good experience overall, really like having a busty babe.

Location was excellent, very convenient for me.

Door opened to a radiant, smiling girl. Even had the nervous giggle. Huge turn on

The whole experience comes with the moves of a experienced girl as well.. If you like reliving the times of your younger days in bed, then this is for you...

She is very pretty young thing, standing at around 1.60. She's also soft to touch.. Very feminine.

Taking her from the back was great to see her ass slapping against me which was a highlight. But her best position is missionary by far. She thoroughly enjoys it and the stereo is awesome!

Definitely a must try!

9/10 experience!!
Bro, boobs are natural?
Her belly has cracks?
Old 26-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

Apple from Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=apple

Okt: easy to talk to and fast transaction

Looks: 8.5/10 cfm horny face

Body: 9/10 quite meaty (beneficial for bros)

Bbbj: 9/10 wet and steady

Fj: 9/10 crazy riding. Likes to be touched all over her body while is doing the work for me

GFE: 9/10 always smiling and sweet voice (with v cute accent)
Old 26-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sye001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another double review:

OneSiam Minty - overall, her GFE is to the max and the best among the bunch.

Looks: 8/10 - GND Type and very cute. Very Thai looking, don't expect a Euro-looking stunner like some of the others in the rotation.

Body: 8.5/10 - slim, when she wore that dress at the door, was extremely sexy. Natural Bs.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Amazing technique. Best part is how much time BBBJ was provided. Probably 5-10 mins in shower, 5-10 mins on bed. CIM was deep and I like how the girls show you how much you came in their mouth rather than running towards the toilet.

FJ: 8.5/10 - Eager to try all sorts of positions. Quite tight. Good riding skills.

GFE: 9.5/10 - This is exceptional from start to finish. Starting with a deep kiss when I opened the door all the way to the bed. I really liked how she started fingering herself during DFK and I could feel it was super wet already.
Helped you undress and then BBBJ and a pussy slide in the shower.

Then when we got back to bed was asked to close my eyes. I thought - this is different - and with my eyes closed she changed into a new set of lingerie followed by another round of BBBJ as she kneeled in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed. The lingerie panties have a slit in the middle, which was then used to give me a careful pussy slide after we hopped fully onto the bed. Just the variety in the foreplay makes this memorable. She's not the hottest model with anime-like proportions. But her GFE and service is on point.

Mansion Kung: Surprised and disappointed given there appears to be quite a few good reviews via Telegram. When I arrived the girl didn't look much like the photos at all (more like another girl in the stable). Either there was a double booking (and I got another girl) or the filters were used to the max. In any case, when I asked her whether she was the girl in the photo: she told me the photo is not the same. Not sure what that meant.

Was asked if I wanted to try someone else. My travel time was a sunk cost so I declined.
Old 26-04-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
EarphoneMonitor is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Galaxy
Girl: Gift

190/90/2s

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
French: 9/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
CIM: Didn't manage to
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10

As usual, before the action begins, OKT was pretty responsive, understanding and patient. Direct and flexible too. No complaints 10/10.

Photos have editing but the girl in person is cute enough. Good at makeup and face shape is pretty much identical. Gotta give some discount as is the norm these days. Didn't feel catfished at all.

She's not fat at all. Soft in all the right places. Bigger on top than the bottom.

Those tits are as they are advertised and described by other customers. Huge, soft and bouncy with nipples that get stiff very quickly. She liked it when I played with them and pinched them gently. Titfuck was great with the oil and that heavy softness. She knows how to use them well. Enhanced as stated but still soft enough.

She warmed up pretty quickly. For a short while her tongue was a bit shy but after the first couple of minutes it was all over the place.

Blowjob was wet and tight. A bit of teeth I think but not a mood-killer at all. Both tip focus and DT. She likes to tease the head and make eye contact. Very hot.

FJ was quite the tussel. Started with cowgirl where she liked grinding a bit more than bouncing but that didn't matter because she did it in such a way where I still got to see those massive tits bounce. That scene didn't last long though because she insisted I play with them for the duration that she was on top.

Most of the action was spent in missionary where she kept pulling me down to french. She moaned the loudest in this position and based on the change in voice cummed a few times. She kept asking me to fuck her more and seemed to like it hard and fast, which is different from what a previous FR suggested (to be little more gentle) maybe her switch was completely flipped or something. Lots of leg locking, hand holding, moans and encouragement. She's very tight and I unloaded maybe prematurely which she chided me for because she wanted to continue fucking. Couldn't help myself with that tight grip and those boobs bouncing around as I pumped her.

Second round was a bit harder to achieve as I got a bit carried away the first round and took a bit of time to perform again. She made a tremendous effort to get me going again. Each time she said she'd help me finish with a handjob or blowjob but as soon as I got hard she'd insist I fuck her again and again. Honestly it seemed like she enjoyed getting pounded more than I enjoyed giving the pounding. Pulled me down and kept me down to french while moaning for more. Her hands were on me the entire time, whether on my head, back or hips or holding hands; she wanted it all. Second shot in missionary too with our tongues in each other's mouths. She made me feel her pussy to show me how wet she was and it was indeed.

Solid experience.
Old 26-04-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hosehbobo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If you're looking for a SYT with GFE, it will be her, Jenny from Lust

I have to say she does have a good first impression IMO, all smiles and prettier in person. Perhaps we strike off well too, it does feels like a BGR than a commercial experience.
All in all, I bet she'll make anyone's day better with her service.

Looks/Body (9/10): Prettier in person. Curvy (B cup & nice ass), right contours at the right place.

BBBJ (9/10): Licks me good down south and you don't wanna miss her warm mouth on your shaft and balls. OMG!

FJ (9/10): Puts KY on my shaft cos she finds it big for her our loving making.

GFE (10/10): Connection was there, KC off the charts!

RTF: Yes! Linda looks tempting too...
Old 26-04-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
galileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygalileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Oops what happened? OneSiam is one of the most reliable shops out there and has always been kind and patient with me so far...
Ask to verify and then ask for snapshot of other bookings this and that. After all done MIA. If don’t want to take new customers state upfront and don’t play these games!
Old 26-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
galileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygalileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Leaving a review for GMC Raine. Extremely sweet girl who takes care of you like a king. One of my 2 best bonks, the other gem from GMC as well. Left a tip for her and will rtf as many times as possible till she leaves. Only slight drawback English not that good.
Old 26-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
bobo987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980355

Tried Jewel yesterday but gotten round to posting FR now.

First time trying and verification process is quite fast. Reached her place on time, got parking immediately.

Cute lady with super big tits, her massive cleavage stand out the most, also have one of the best ass that you want to grab. Very skillful in bed - bbbj, DFK, riding she can.

Ratings:
Looks 8/10 hot with strong CFM face
Body 9/10 best curve I saw with meaty ass
Boobs 10/10 double D, not sure it's natural or not, damn soft
Dfk 9/10 straddling me with tongue fight
BBBJ 9/10 with DT - full satisfaction for 10 mins straight bbbj
FJ 10/10 fav one is missionary, holding her tits as my lifeline while I give her deep poundings

RTF is a must.

Old 26-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bessie from 7th Heaven

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=983408

OKT: first time booking with this stable, fast reply n smooth booking

Look: fair skin tone like chinese, similar to pic, smooth skin, right amt of meat especially the ass good for doggy.

Boobs: original B or C

FJ: showered tgt but no shower action. Sop catbath with DFK which felt nice, even though the BJ is with caps on, it was not bad. Shes good at riding and ended with doggy for first shot grabbing that ass. Her moaning was abit loud, outside or next door confirm can hear. While resting for 2nd shot, got a facial from her, applying cream n serums on my face which felt nice. After some frenching, round 2 start n ended with hj. Still got time, continue to cuddle n rest.

GFE: she speaks good English rare, nvr touch phone throughout the session. Auto cuddle with me.

Rtf: 90mins well spent, will RTF soon.
Old 26-04-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nancy from Kinkythai

Looks: just your average Thai girl looks, don't expect a model-like face
Body: damn nice body, slim, S shape, just that she is a bit short in height. Normal Thai tan.
Boobs: Soft enhanced D boobs, nicely shaped.

Frenching is allowed and lots of it.
BBBJ was nice, slow, and handled the balls as well.
Her pussy is tight which is very enjoyable during FJ.

Opt for 1s, but 2s session will be enjoyable with her.
Old 26-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Sunshinee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for GC24

Lady: Rainnie
Shave: Yes
French: Yes
English: Little bit (Basic)
Looks: Slightly tan 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Enhanced (Soft)
DT: Yes
FJ: 8/10

2nd time with Rainnie, GC24 provide quality ladies!
Old 26-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Isabell of Seduction.

Location, east, secluded apartment.

Very wide smile and upbeat when i entered door, shes very friendly and talkative. not the shy type.

Looks:
Similar to pic about 90%, overall still find her cute and attractive.

Body: very petite and small on frame, tiny little teen. Nice butt for doggy.

Boobs: Not sure cup size, but is like a good size and all natural.

Bbbj: Super good at sucking cock.

Fj: Tight, wet and responsive. Bonk her in many positions, very obliging to switch.. sound system is very good.. you can feel shes very into it.

If you're a bro whos into the super horny, high energy, young teen type.. i would recommend giving her a go.
Old 26-04-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Late FR for Milf Anisa @
FoxyThai

Room: central area, discreet location, need to follow instructions clearly of the location
Looks: 7/10, less PS 30% ,she's quite a late MILF type. For those true MILF lover , you can go for this
Body: petite & slim, bak bak type
Boobs: natural soft D cup, small cute nipple. No complaints groping on them.
BBBJ: she'll auto do it.
French: Yes DFK for me, but depends on chemistry and hygiene, no brace as she's a singer.
Painting: well trimmed, no smell and issue
FJ: would suggest bring your own condom and disposable towel,
she's quite accommodating, from missionary, and cowgirl grinding it. No issue.
GFE: 10/10 very friendly, she can comm. in simple English and would love to sing with you. English & Chinese songs, you name it.
RTF: Nah, wanna try a younger one next round. Hahaha.
Old 26-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
RoundandjuicyB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick review for Esther from Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ghlight=esther
Looks: 9/10 my cup of tea
Body: 9/10 curvy
Boobs: 9/10 big but enhanced. Didn’t bother me. It’s soft, looks and feels natural
Catbath: 9/10 sensual
Bbbj: 9/10 solid 2IC suction skills. Had to ask her to slow down a bit. Really too good, I was too scared that I cannot control if it went on longer
Fj: 9/10 doggy was bomb. She will also move her hips in circles for extra feels. That was a killer move
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1