The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you do if your girl is too tight??

well some of the sugarbabies i find are young college girls from sugarbook.com, tinder and OKcupid so usually some will be super tight and the best method is good foreplay and my last resort would be lube
Old 06-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I do think women pussies comes in different shape and sizes, just as the penis could be in different length, girth or curvature.
The is bound to be a time when the odd match meets and problem arises.

I have never faced this problem, but had definitely had women who's pussies are just more difficult to make me cum.
very true agreed with this bro
Old 06-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AnsonNgem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do it more often

It will eventually be better
Old 06-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
can share me which dating app that you bonk to? because i only know young girl in sugarbok
actually all dating apps can find like tinder bumble and all but if u want nice ones sugarb la hahah
Old 06-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
I dont have a big cannon. In my 30+ years of love making I have come across a handful of really tight pussies, all very young females in early 20s. Need to use a well lubricated condom to push in without injuring my tool.

TS is facing a real live rare tight pussy issue, Vaginismus might be the name of the issue, I never really thought much about this.
yes the best way is to put fingers and warm up before thrusting in
Old 06-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I am more inclined to 2 conclusions:

(1) Are you in the right hole
(2) Are you sure she is a “she”

If you tell me your cock is huge and she scream still she is giving birth, I believe. If you tell me your cock is big until it get stuck in the hole, I would:

(1) think dick got problem or
(2) hole got problem

Nothing as can go in and cannot come out. Simple physics
hahaha this funny bro
Old 06-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
hahaha this funny bro
If not the case; then I presume TS is an Ang mo which a huge and long 10” lj and staying in North Korea

(1) Singapore cock won’t be super big because (a) durex survey said so and (b) freelance said so

(2) Singapore girls can be super tight one but cock cannot stuck one la. Else newspaper reporters laughing away
Old 07-03-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hwei6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man made Vagina from vaginoplasty cannot lubricate on their own, you may want to use more ky
If the subject is the girl means she not feeling it or you making her very nervous or not safe which cause contraction ,but to the point of “crushing” the penis that cause tears is abit unimaginable
It can suffocate the baby if the muscles are so strong
Maybe talk more , more music use more ky bah
Old 07-03-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

you can keep saying “不要紧 不要紧”

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Yo bros. Got to know a young girl in her 20s from a dating app and we've proceeded to bonk so far.Have had my fair share of girls over the years but this is the first time experiencing this issue. She is just too tight past a certain point.

What do you guys do when your girl is just too tight or tiny? I'm thinking we just need to fuck more to get her used to my size and vice versa lol.
I experienced what you went through. Early 20s, tight pussy and I complained. Years later, karma struck. The ladies I had are no longer in their early 20s with loose pussy. KNN. Then I felt stupid for complaining like you are doing so now. Just enjoy your youth lah. The tight girl in her early 20s ended up with loose pussy... mostly due to Hot Yoga. Somehow the pussy loosened a lot after she picked it up. But the general rule is this: If she is not complaining, why are you complaining?

Some girls have shallow pussy. I learnt this from a gynae. Some also complained I am hitting the ends of their vagina in certain posture and complained painful. Just adjust accordingly. Maybe not enough warm up too. or pussy turned dry. All these issues can be worked out.

What CANNOT be worked out is when you meet a girl with weird bone structure. NB. Keep hitting hip bone during missionary. Turn around to doggie also hit bone. So painful until I had to take a break during missionary. Some girls are just sexual mismatches. But a tight pussy cannot be a mismatch right?
Old 07-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thehornyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what i usually do is to go slow a few times before i start to ram it in, tight pussies r not a problem. if tight pussies are problem then its up to us guys to solve the problems and widen it. count it as a blessing if its super tight than a loose one. learn to fuck a tight pussy to get used to it bro
Old 08-03-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Some girls have shallow pussy. I learnt this from a gynae. Some also complained I am hitting the ends of their vagina in certain posture and complained painful. Just adjust accordingly. Maybe not enough warm up too. or pussy turned dry. All these issues can be worked out.

What CANNOT be worked out is when you meet a girl with weird bone structure. NB. Keep hitting hip bone during missionary. Turn around to doggie also hit bone. So painful until I had to take a break during missionary. Some girls are just sexual mismatches. But a tight pussy cannot be a mismatch right?
Have experienced the same as bro Xgenre. Mature lady, really horny and wet. My normal sized tool hit her cervix in missionary as well. Painful for the both of us. Got around it by switching to spooning.
These are the times when anatomy just gets in the way. Not any fault of the lady or gentleman. Be encouraging and give her the assurance that there are ways you both can continue enjoyment.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Rock91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
What do you guys do when your girl is just too tight or tiny? I'm thinking we just need to fuck more to get her used to my size and vice versa lol.
Reminds me of my sex adventure with a skinny petite colleague of mine. Every time after sex, the next day she will tell me she has a slight torn at her vagina.

I have to admit it's my fault... my shaft is about 4.5cm diameter.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Hahaha reading the comments also damn funny... can see the disparity in our bros’ cock sizes here haha.

All I can say is TS it is not abnormal and Penguin23’s advice actually quite spot on. Your girl maybe still very new to sex so give her sometime bah.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

I’m not sure if anybody here remember a sister using “hugs” as user name from this forum. She’s in her 40s when I met her but her pussy is the tightest I’ve tried.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1