The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you do if your girl is too tight??

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
feels like my dick can get stuck inside in that position.
What do you guys do when your girl is just too tight or tiny? I'm thinking we just need to fuck more to get her used to my size and vice versa lol.
Are you sure you did not bonk a post-op? Their Vs are not natural

Last edited by 45degree; 02-03-2021 at 10:18 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 02-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I had that exact scenario with my current girl. I reckon it is probably because she is both small and tight down there (for which I am thankful), and also because she had vaginismus, triggered by performance anxiety with a new partner. It's quite common for women with vaginismus to have their pussy involuntarily "clam up" when being penetrated, and the girl has no way of controlling this. Go read up.

We've been together nearly two years now, and bonking about 3x a week on average. Things have improved significantly, she has learnt to enjoy being licked and touched during foreplay and she will totally relax and really want my cock deep inside her when she's wet. She now wants me to thrust deeper and she has learnt to slowly lower herself on my erect dick and ride herself to orgasm, without snapping my dick in the process.

Even then, until today I still cannot insert more than 2/3 of my dick (which is why sometimes I feel scared she will snap my dick when she rides it hard) but it is deep enough for me to feel shiok and cum, and not so deep that she will feel pain. It's obviously a huge improvement from the time we first started (I couldn't even penetrate her at first and my cockhead was sore from trying after 20+ mins).

If you have talked quite a bit to OKTs before, you will know that some girls simply have a problem handling customers who are long and thick, and there is really nothing they can do about it. I've had girls who are slimmer and shorter than my gf but could take my full length, and some tall and big-sized girls who would rather refund me than risk being torn open so I guess it's all up to you and the girl to try and make things work.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I had that exact scenario with my current girl. I reckon it is probably because she is both small and tight down there (for which I am thankful), and also because she had vaginismus, triggered by performance anxiety with a new partner. It's quite common for women with vaginismus to have their pussy involuntarily "clam up" when being penetrated, and the girl has no way of controlling this. Go read up.

We've been together nearly two years now, and bonking about 3x a week on average. Things have improved significantly, she has learnt to enjoy being licked and touched during foreplay and she will totally relax and really want my cock deep inside her when she's wet. She now wants me to thrust deeper and she has learnt to slowly lower herself on my erect dick and ride herself to orgasm, without snapping my dick in the process.

Even then, until today I still cannot insert more than 2/3 of my dick (which is why sometimes I feel scared she will snap my dick when she rides it hard) but it is deep enough for me to feel shiok and cum, and not so deep that she will feel pain. It's obviously a huge improvement from the time we first started (I couldn't even penetrate her at first and my cockhead was sore from trying after 20+ mins).

If you have talked quite a bit to OKTs before, you will know that some girls simply have a problem handling customers who are long and thick, and there is really nothing they can do about it. I've had girls who are slimmer and shorter than my gf but could take my full length, and some tall and big-sized girls who would rather refund me than risk being torn open so I guess it's all up to you and the girl to try and make things work.
Not sure why u listen to all the cock OKT said. Seriously what the fuck do they know about women anatomy? If they are so good, they would have become gynaecologist instead of OKT. If it can fit ur children, it can fit your cock la unless ur cock is big and long like a new born.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure why u listen to all the cock OKT said. Seriously what the fuck do they know about women anatomy? If they are so good, they would have become gynaecologist instead of OKT. If it can fit ur children, it can fit your cock la unless ur cock is big and long like a new born.
Women's pussy comes in different sizes bro. If you never had that feeling of your cock hitting the end of her pussy and you just can't push further without inflicting pain, then good for you. Maybe your cock is too small or the CBs you fucked are all the stir coffee type. Or you never fucked a girl before who has vaginismus.

I've had quite a few FLs and KTV gals give me back my money rather than try to attempt sex with me. Not always lucky enough to find one that can accommodate my size. I don't think TS was bullshitting, so just sharing with him how I managed to partially overcome this problem these 2 years....
Old 04-03-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quite normal for some girls where the initial phase is tight due to nerves and anxiety but it gradually loosens once the gal is comfortable. If it remains tight throughout then she clearly isnt comfortable with you. No matter how small size the gal is, virgin or not, it should not remain uncomfortable tight for any guy.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

So the conclusion is TS is big cannon is it?
Old 05-03-2021, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I do think women pussies comes in different shape and sizes, just as the penis could be in different length, girth or curvature.
The is bound to be a time when the odd match meets and problem arises.

I have never faced this problem, but had definitely had women who's pussies are just more difficult to make me cum.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
TS mentioned that the girl is young, so likely still anxious (women have performance anxiety too), or she has vaginismus or yes, TS has a big cannon too.

With patience and over time, TS' girl should be able to enjoy the sex more.

My girl is very young too, just over 21 and she had exactly the same symptoms as described so I felt it may be worth sharing my perspective.

Last edited by Penguin23; 05-03-2021 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 05-03-2021, 03:17 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I dont have a big cannon. In my 30+ years of love making I have come across a handful of really tight pussies, all very young females in early 20s. Need to use a well lubricated condom to push in without injuring my tool.

TS is facing a real live rare tight pussy issue, Vaginismus might be the name of the issue, I never really thought much about this.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Should be bigger than average lol
Old 05-03-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

can share me which dating app that you bonk to? because i only know young girl in sugarbok
Old 05-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by movi View Post
A bit tight is good
tight is good, give more sensation feel
Old 06-03-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
funny632 is Cool - loads of Potential

Try some toys or veggies with generous lube. Insert a little, dont move, wait for while, do foreplay, let the girl relax. Then go little more, if she is not having pain with strokes, try the same with yours. It is always give and take pleasure
Old 06-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

progressive training helps

girls who are tight down there, just do it slowly and regularly with them..it will help them open up
Old 06-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about use finger and dildo first?
Warm up and widen first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1