The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
ChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sexperiences in the MIRC era

Awesome share bro, waiting for next update...
Old 10-03-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!

Next chapter- Unique location and my 1st anal attempt

After the session at the staircase of a carpark, we returned several more times for our almost-once weekly sessions (unless her "aunty" visits). Each time it was the pretty same routines.. thus 1 night we decided to have a little change. One of my past chapters i had sex with N at the back of tipper truck, so it was around the same stretch of road there. As usual picked N up and we drove to the area to recce.. Past by the trucks and i joked if she wana have another go in climbing up the back of a tipper truck again.

Anyway that didnt happen and we soon came to this small road. By the side of it was a typical electrical substation. So an idea came to my mind. How abt...

Me: Wana try diff outdoor fun?
N: (looked around the dark surroundings).. puzzled
Me: (pointed to the substation) Here
N: Safe or nt?
Me: Duno till we try hahaha..

So stopped the car and switched off engine by the side of the substation. We alighted and i took the towel frm the car boot. Both of us then walked cautiously towards the substation, wary of any figures around the vicinity. It was pretty scary especially when there are only bushes and trees around the substation. I asked N to stay at the foot of a staircase leading up to some generator room or something while i go up and check. It was just a small flight of stairs, probably 15 steps.. reached the top and looked around to make sure that we are the only ones. I walked down and assured N that all was clear. Usually we will have couple of drinks which i will buy along my way to pick her.. so to boost our courage, we had our drinks (apparently alcoholic) at the middle of the flight of stairs. I then took a puff while N continued to have that anxious and fearful look on her face.

Me: Relax lah.. its fine. the most is we kena mozzie bites
N: U wun know if any car will just pass by and stop to see..
Me: Can see headlights from a distance.. so we will have time to react.

Shortly after my puff, i trotted towards N who was still sitting on the stairs and sat beside her. Held her head close to mine and lifted her chin to engage in some tongue fight. As our session grew, I think N soon forgotten about her fears as i lifted her tees up to exposed her bare tits. Began sucking on her nipples as she rested her elbows on the steps. My head soon moved south and urged N to spread of legs apart. It was easy that night as she was wearing a skirt and as usual pantyless. Gently pushed her legs apart as i sank my mouth into her wet pussy, slurping her juice.

N soon got up back on a seated position as i stood up and unzipped my berms. She assisted in pulling it down to my ankles and held onto my already hardened prick, stroking it gently. Slowly N guided it into her warm mouth and it soon disappeared from my view. She gave it a fantastic deepthroat session and would occasionally lick my balls for a change. Then we got on to our next step according to our S.O.P

Requested N to turn around and she rested her hands on the steps as she jerked her ass up whilst spreading her legs apart. I held onto my dick and thrusted it into her welcoming pussy.. It was wet and slippery and my strokes got faster. N let out her usual slutty moans as I cupped her breasts and continued doggying her for few minutes. Soon we changed position and I sat on the towel laid on the steps. Ushered N to lift a leg across and she rode on me facing outwards. My hands guided her butts by lifting them upwards and downwards as N flicked her shoulder length hair to the side. She soon came and got off my dick.

Me: U wana try anal? (Grinned)
N: Huh.. noooo... surely painful..
Me: Just try.. if not comfortable then we stop
N: (Unsure) Errmm... can dun wan or not?
Me: Okok.. nvm dun force u.. Just wana see how the feeling is like. Even 3 seconds also ok.

After seconds of hesitation, N agreed to try. Feeling ecstatic, i was ready for my first ever anal sex!

Still in my sitting position on the steps, I held N's hands and and intended to do cowgirl style again. But after trying few times, the angle was not good and my dick couldnt get into her ass. So we went back to doggie again. Gave her anus a nice round of licking (didnt have lubricant), and then i gave it another try. Held onto my dick and slowly i found the way to N's anal entrance.

Me: ready?
N: Nodded her head rather unwillingly

Slowly and gently i pushed my swollen prick in. N's ass twitched, definitely from the discomfort felt. Didnt care too much and i pushed it in more.. N let out a "Arrggghhh" and she turned her head around and said its not comfortable. I reckoned my dick was about maybe 5cm or so inside her anus ONLY.. So i took my dick out.

N: Cannot, very uncomfortable
Me: Ya its very tight. and definitely uncomfy because its ur first time. We try again for abit.. maybe will improve
N: (rolled her eyes and looked at me with a disgusted look)

But she still relented and i tried again. This round i think my cock got inside slightly longer.. but as soon as i started pulling and then slowly pumping N stopped me again. I knew that was it. I also didnt wana spoil her mood and the trust she had in me. So i stopped. Having failed in the anal sex, i did manage to complete the session via missionary position. N cummed for a second time from it and soon i unloaded my shot onto her breasts. We got ourselves cleaned up soon after and returned bk to the car, with a few mozzie bites hahaha

Me: Sorry i didnt think it will be so bad.. the anal sex
N: Ya... very uncomfy.. and painful also
Me: okok i wun request it again
N: Sorry also.. i actually really wanted to try but i just cannot take the feeling

So that was it. Our one and only sexperience at a substation, abeit my failed anal sex with N..

Next instalment- spectator

Stay tuned fellow samsters!
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 10-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
curven123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro, looking forward to next update!
Old 15-03-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Those were the days man of mIRC blind dates.
Old 15-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Those were the days man of mIRC blind dates.
Those were the good old days haha!
Old 15-03-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbook View Post
Those were the good old days haha!
Cannot forget the secondary, ITE, JC and poly girls after school lol.
Old 28-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
s4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only met 1 from ite saying at Jurong last time from irc...
Old 29-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
googlert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro slops!
Old 15-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fun View Post
Only met 1 from ite saying at Jurong last time from irc...
I share my story with this ITE gal I meet on mirc. First date I jio her to a pub and drink for me to see if is it baby elephant . Turn up was pretty good at a ht/wt of 1.7/50kg. After drinking jio her go hotel and we had our first raw fuck and sent her back to Jurong .
Pretty easy and I start to question her why she so open and she share that she met a few other from mirc and had sex with them before thus think nothing of it.
Knowing she so daring , I jio her to meet again in a KTV pub and request her to wear a tube braless and she agreed.

Cont again when we are at the KTV.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

slope bro,
Thanks for bringing up those memories, In 1990, I got my first computer, bulky type during those days, as I search internet, came across ICQ..then Pirch almost similar to ICQ, of cos I did have Microsoft install, it comes with networking where you can have cam and see each other..but I opt for Comic Chat, whereby it evolves to MIRC when Microsoft update., Lots of channel esp. with IRC alone, using Austnet..where there is like #Singapore 30+..

Thanks again for bringing up those days

Cheers.
Supporting your post.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 15-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

IRC is a good era for old folks like us. The lingo of a/s/l and nicks like xiao blue xiao dolphin etc etc. Those were the days... reminisce but also see how old are we now
Old 15-05-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
IRC is a good era for old folks like us. The lingo of a/s/l and nicks like xiao blue xiao dolphin etc etc. Those were the days... reminisce but also see how old are we now
Hi bro,
I use Tidal wave in MIRC, and The Legend in IRC
Ya we not very old la..me already 63, still got g/f..haha.
That's life enjoy while our body can endure, I workout to keep fit..cycling everyday, evening and morning during weekends.

Old 15-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fun View Post
I share my story with this ITE gal I meet on mirc. First date I jio her to a pub and drink for me to see if is it baby elephant . Turn up was pretty good at a ht/wt of 1.7/50kg. After drinking jio her go hotel and we had our first raw fuck and sent her back to Jurong .
Pretty easy and I start to question her why she so open and she share that she met a few other from mirc and had sex with them before thus think nothing of it.
Knowing she so daring , I jio her to meet again in a KTV pub and request her to wear a tube braless and she agreed.

Cont again when we are at the KTV.
s4fun bro,
Ya ya those days slots of baby elephant chatting.haha dunno why, I did with one baby elephant in hotel..very wet though.

Old 16-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Sorry to hijack this post or should I start a new post ?

Pick her at Jurong on a fri night . Kinda disappointed to see her cover with jacket. Didn’t get excited until in the room of the KTV when she took off the jacket and revealing longkang of a C cupper. See already hardon braless white tube and mini skirt. Thinking will have a lot of fun tonight. As thing go on, I start to get touchy and rub outside the tube and slowing making her nipple erected. Such a sight make me even hunger. Start to have some beer and thing escalated to my hand into the tube and squeeze the breast and slowly move towards south and start to finger her . Almost explode when she rub outside my Jean. If that is a hotel will have penetrate her raw.

To be cont to where we go after ktv.
Old 16-05-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
In 1990, I got my first computer, bulky type during those days, as I search internet, came across ICQ..then Pirch almost similar to ICQ, of cos I did have Microsoft install, it comes with networking where you can have cam and see each other..but I opt for Comic Chat, whereby it evolves to MIRC when Microsoft update., Lots of channel esp. with IRC alone, using Austnet..where there is like #Singapore 30+..
MIRC was invented in 1995. ICQ in 1996. Without Windows 95, I think there was no internet. Can you go on the internet with MS-DOS?

#singapore20+ and #singapore30+ are quite popular channels. If you are channel admin, it is much easier to chat with girls. There was a #1972 channel that was quite active. The guys and girls meet up to club quite often. The girls are definitely not born in 1972. Much younger. Quite weird though when you meet up. You don't actually know their names as everyone is using their irc nickname to introduce themselves. There were many channels that were related to schools too #nus was quite popular.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1