The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ThaiSamYuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

Very good story, cannot stop reading and please continue.!
Old 20-02-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

[outside #02 house... ]

the not that innocent boring housewife saw the notifications from #01... a few messages... she swiped them off and turned her phone off...

#02 - hi hi...

he caught her by surprise, she didn't even get the chance to knock... did he hear the sound of the lift door?

#02 ~ whoa.... swee la.... fuck... i need to control.... shit.. think she can see.. but does she mind?

indeed, she saw... it looked big.... she felt something.... temptations.... she wondered why... even though she was feeling rather sore down there already...

#02 : hey you know... no game now right... they all working...

her : yup yup.. why ah?

#02 : why you wear cheongsam?

her : oh... erm.... yeah... why ah!! i so blur!!!

#02 : my massage make you too relax already la... it's ok.... anyway, come, I show you something.

her: what..... you have a table??? wow.... this place is like Bali! how come you have this table?

#02 had put in a lot of effort to turn his master bedroom into like a spa setting with candles, the sunlight was blocked out despite it being midday still..

#02 : specially bought it for you. haha.

her : huh!! you shouldn't have... how much was it??

#02 : no la... its on sale. don't worry ok... just hire me as full time daily massage can liao.. so how. you want do with oil or without? i got the professional oil already...

her : serious?? you really professional hor.....

her ~ actually, what does this guy work as.... gosh.... I know so little about him.... but yet......

#02 : got the disposable underwear here.... When you cover yourself with the towels liao just call out to me?

he closed the door, leaving her standing here... kind of stumped....

he knocked on the door again....

her : yes?? aiyo just come in... it's your house leh!

#02 : no la... just in case you remove liao.... do you need help with the zip?

the truth was, she didn't... but him being so gentlemanly towards her made the not that innocent boring housewife feel something....

her: yup yup...

she turned...... it was a tense moment.... like the excitement was so strong for both parties, wondering if he should just make his move on her... can he stay patient??? can he stay calm.... and not be too overwhelming and scare her off?

her ~ he’s coming so close…… oh…. can feel it….. he’s so daring….. or cannot control…. am I getting my self into…. mmmm…..

she felt something, as his penis head grazed her fleshy and firm butt again… he loved it… he can’t wait to ‘massage’ on them again……

#02 : ok this low enough?

As the not that innocent boring housewife feel the cold breeze down her back and butt, he could see her bright pink thong, and he could see that she was braless…

her: yup yup…

she looked around….

her ~ omgoshhhh…. why am I here… what is wrong with me…… this….. is just a massage….. won’t get out of hand right… but ….. stranger… massages outside also stranger i guess… but women… never men…. oh gosh..

she picked up the disposable underwear… it looked weird…. she wondered……… for awhile… as she removed the cheongsam which #01 had bought, and she had worn out of spite to #02’s house… especially the way he had treated her this afternoon, after she tried to look for him again as a way to resist the advances of #02….

she folded it nicely and placed it on his bed. it was a king size bed, he had tidied up his room significantly, compared to the other times when she saw it from the living room on the first occasion. It was a cosy 3 bedroom HDB flat which his mother had left for him. HIs father was living on a landed property with his own parents, #02’s grandparents. at this early age of late 20’s, he already has his own bachelor pad…

her ~ I wonder how many women has he brought to this bed…… wait… why am I even thinking of this…

‘knock knock’ … it was gentle..

#02 : are you ok?

she realised that she had taken quite some time and was deep in thought…..

her : yes yes. wait ah let me get on the table..

she rushed and then covered herself up as best as she could, and faced down. he was not lying, the table was brand new, the smell was there. the towels seem to be too.

her : ok come in!

she shouted out one last time before making sure that she was covered up and putting her face in the face hole…

she heard him walk in and close the door, then music was played… slow……. spa…… music…. she heard him walk closer… he was breathing quite quickly and audibly…

#02 : full body ok? i start with back…

her : ok…

#02 : just relax….. sleep…. promise…. you will wake up…… feeling good…..

the sound oil bottle opening.. hand rubbing…. she felt the towel get lowered, half way down her back…….

#02 : is this pressure ok? harder?

her: ……. ok……. just nice….

he took his time… it was really slow… so slow…. he only worked on her back…. upper back… then to her arms… wrist…. other arm… wrist…. hand….. fingers….. at that point, she was recalling dozing off! she didn’t realise that he was breathing faster and louder…. the room was quiet with soft music, his breathing was so obvious… but he couldn’t help it… as he stared the side of her exposed boob…..

#02 : fuck! her neh sibei dua lap…. i want to suck them later…. so bad….

his hormones charged brain must have imagined them bigger than they actually were, just modest C-D cups depending on bra company..

#02 kept reminding himself to take deep breaths……. she could hear it, but was dozing off….. she didn’t bother to wonder why…. why was he taking such long deep breaths…… he took in one really deep breath, and exhaled… then lowered the towel further down, almost her ass crack…… he could tell, what he had suspected was real…. she wasn’t even wearing her thong…. he got so excited when he saw that the disposable panties was still by the cabinet top…

As gently as he could, he placed another towel to cover her upper back, taking one last quick look at her side boob.. he worked on her lower back for a bit of time… and lost his patience… he covered her back up and went to her legs, lifted the towels up to her lower thigh…. like how a short skirt covers the bum…..

#02 felt a hot rush, rushed his head… he was feeling so hot….. his heart pounded…… he kept taking deep breaths, but he couldn’t stop staring…. staring….. staring….. he could feel that his briefs were wet….. his cum had leaked so much out…. as he massaged her feet, he shifted her legs, spread them a little… the light from the candles weren’t enough to let him see but it was driving him crazy. he lost patience and started to massage her thigh….. she didn’t resist at all, and her legs were left slightly spread as before… he went so closed… her butt was mostly exposed….

#02 ~ how ah… how ah….. last time go too close… she panic and ……. better not….

he took deep breaths and calmed himself down…. teasingly massaging her inner thighs....... he heard her breathing increase in pace and also getting more audible… her body fidgeted slightly, clearly feeling aroused….. her hands shifted to grab hold to the side of the massage bed table

it was working!

#02 saw her grabbing on… tight…..

IDEA!

he put more oil on her butt and started to massage in that arousal motion, caressing, fingers rubbing the inner thighs just shy of her pussy lips………..

#02 ~ should I …… should I……. ah fuck it….. just try…….

her ~ huh…. huh…… this feeling….. mmmmm… want to moan… but cannot….. when will he stop teasing???? ……… omg….. wait….. is that….. his……… feels…. big…….

Old 20-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
pebbu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my, please continue soon!
Old 21-02-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
#02 the rebound?

[On the massage table, #02's master bedroom]

FRUSTRATION!
DISCOMFORT!
SEXUAL AROUSAL!
SHOCK!
DILEMMA!

The not that innocent boring housewife laid as #02 rested his head on her breasts to catch his breath. She was hesitating, not sure what to do with the sticky warm semen that was all over her hand and his penis. It was shrinking as she held it....

it wasn't as big as she thought it was, especially after holding it after he took it out from his shorts and briefs...

That massage started out so good. so teasing... it made her, convinced her to hold his penis when he placed it on her palm.... while he continued to caress near her pussy lips and massaged in such an arousing manner...

her ~ how..... should I just.... hmmm... act asleep.... and unaware??... but how..... shit...... this feeling.... argh..... why he shoot so fast............ I want.... gosh.... i want more!.... especially... that pig... this noon.. who does he think he is! ... treat me like that.. talk to me like that.... 'no cheongsam no cock for you....' me in home clothes is not good enough?...... why #02 shoot so fast....... I don't want to be stuck with #01!.... how..... should I?? .... Should I????.... mmmmmmm....

she felt him start to lick her nipple again... he's caught his breath..... but his penis was still limp....

she couldn't take it anymore...

#02 : huh... oh....

her : ahhhh... ahhhhh..... you're good.... ahhhhhh....

she pulled his hands and raised them to her breasts... he caught the hint and reached for her nipples, while he continued to lick after she had pushed his head down and wrapped her legs around his head.

he had thick tongue. could lick fast too.. not very good at it, but she was determined to get him to make her cum!

she wanted it!

she needed it! to prove to herself she don't need #01 and not to be treated in such a manner by #01 anymore!

her: mmmm... mmmmmm...mmmmm.... huh...

#02 : sorry ah... dangerous. we move to bed ok...

her : huh.... ok......

her ~ such a turn off!! she felt an orgasm building up!!! why did he....... argh!! ohhhh... ok..... he's strong.... maybe he can also try the...... ok... nice gentleman... so gentle..... gosh...it's... so small now........ can he even stand again. he looks lost.... [her eyes were still mostly shut, she was peeking through her eyelids, still pretending to be half asleep...] why is he hesitating.... he lost the mood? I try this....... ok... he's definitely looking...... but what... is he waiting for............

#02 ~ wah lan eh..... she spread her legs liao.... how ah.... she wants leh..... but fuck... she's like asleep.... how... how.......

#02 : oh...

#02 ~ wahh... fucking milf.... fucking cougar!!! wah.... she's good... she's good!!! my first blowjob..... [unpaid] wahhhh...... thought she super innocent one.... looks so innocent.... but actually... so horny one..... wahhhhhhhh

her ~ goshhhh, what's wrong with me........ why am I feeling like this...... his pubic hair is so disgusting!! never trim his whole life.... ok his penis is getting hard again.............. the taste... gosh.... so disgusting....... does he even wash properly...... quite hard liao.... is this his biggest?? it's thick.... but ..... 8 cm long? feels like it...... argh... what's wrong with me!! why am I feeling this.... it's not arousal... it's more like... competitive???? no wrong... like... spiteful!!!

#02 : ohhh... you are good .... so good......... ohh..... oh... ok.... wait.... no condom ... can?

she didn't care... just nodded her head and leaned backwards with her legs spread....

#02 : wait ah.... let me shift you...... get in position......

her ~ gosh he's so bad at this!! stop with the commentary......

#02 : no condom you sure ok? mmmmmm...... ahhhhhh.... shiok..... so tight..... shiok....

her ~ mmmmm... gosh.... think my orgasm is lost... what's wrong with him! ask for what... mmmmm...... spoil mood!!!

#02 locked lips with her, it was messy... he tried to thrust hard and fast immediately..... her eyes were shut... she was trying to enjoy it... quite honestly, she enjoyed his fingering and teasing massage a lot more!

her ~ mmmmmm.... mmmmmmm..... can't seem.... to....... cum..... mmmmm.... mmmmm..... hope... he doesn't.... shoot fast like just now.... mmmmm... mmmmmm.... not bad...... not bad......

her : uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh u huh u h uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh .....

he started to slow down, but he was still going... maintaining the pace.... he's an instructor after all, had some stamina... he kept staring down at her, but at the spot beside her face.. he knew, if he stared at her beautiful smooth and fair skin breasts, he will cum quickly... he cannot look at her face either.....

#02 ~ finally.... someone...... someone..... so pretty also.... this feels so good.... so real...... this feeling is so different........ wait.. cannot look at her face... must make her cum good.... better not be one off... i want her... every night!

#02 : ahhhh... shit..... cumming.. cumming... can cum inside ? can ? ahhhhh... ahhhhhhhh........

he didn't know... she was definitely ok with it... but he was not the first man to cum inside her that day!

#02 lay on the bed beside her... the not that innocent boring housewife felt some satisfaction..

no.

she did not cum... not even close.... but..... she felt some relieve in the spite she felt from #01..... she didn't feel so helpless to him anymore.....

but at the same time....

her ~ shit... what is happening to me..... second affair in one year!

she wasn't feeling the full force of her regret... as she was still feeling horny... and tired actually.....

her ~ what... he's snoring???

her arousal feeling faded almost immediately.....

her ~ ohgossh..... who did I just made love with......

she felt a bit disgusted with herself.. perhaps slightly because she felt that #02 was poor standard. but more that she gave in to him so easily... after meeting him for lesser than ONE WEEK!

her ~ what will he see me as?? what will he do ?? will I just be a one night stand to him???? gosh...... i need to get out of here!

while going back to her car, she turned her phone back on...... more messages from #01.... she swiped them away and avoided reading them!

after taking a long shower and grabbing a small bite, she rested in bed, tired from the long day.

[whatsapp message]

#02 : hey. sorry I dozed off. You left?

she hesitated on what to reply him...

act blur?

thank him for the message and act blur? like nothing happened?

#02 : I'm so sorry ok.
[Notification bar on top of screen]#01 : I'm really sorry ok. where are you

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 21-02-2021 at 06:08 PM.
Old 21-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: #02 the rebound?

More juicy updates please!
Old 22-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

#02 replaces #01?

[2 pm, on her bed after a nap]

her : goodness how long have you been waiting??

#02 : ok la. no worry, I was prepared, brought a tumbler so the drink ice all still good and icepacks also. The puffs are all cold... I come up and pass to you?

her: erm no. I come down...

-----------------------------------

she put on a pair of shorts and, wore her slippers and headed down. checked her phone and failed to swipe away quick enough before reading the preview...

' I already apologised liao. why can't you..... '

she caught a glimpse of that message from #01... she was determined to ignore him for a long time, she had to stay focused! She will not let herself fall into his emotional trap again.

she used that particular incident to remind herself...

how he forced himself on him, thinking that she will just relent...

on HER MARITAL BED!

EVEN though she told him repeatedly no....

he couldn't control his rage, that surge of hormones... she knew that he had lost a lot that night, and that #01 was aware that the husband has never really treated him as a real friend, just befriending him because he's nice and wealthy.

she could sense that he was determined to get his revenge on him, by fucking her on his marital bed.... someone whom she thought cared deeply for her, nice to her, but did something so selfish and self driven to her...

even though he fucked her into submission..

even though she relented, gave up resisting and reciprocated the love making in the end.....

it was too much of him!

'come on lo. you enjoyed it lo... you moaned my name so loud... i scared your neighbours hear also...'

she has always felt ashamed by this line. somehow, #01 was a even better love machine that night. the sheer ferocity and rough style of his fucking gave her a very different experience....

'hey wait up..'

the lift door opened again... someone came in and broke her in deep thoughts...

'oh hi...'

her : huh.... oh hi...

it was her next door neighbour for about two years, the father of a Filipino family who had rented the place next door.

'long time no see.. going out?'

she felt awkward, this was the first time he's making conversation, usually it's just smile and head nods..

her : oh.. taking stuff from a friend... you?

'off to work... boring life.. but no choice, sg everything so expensive..'

her : haha yes. your two kids school fees ex?

'the younger one still haven't get her PR... so quite expensive... stress la... by the way, haven't seen your husband for quite awhile. everything ok?'

her : huh... oh.. he's working a lot. yup yup. you know him?

'oh. not really... but don't hear him anymore haha..

her: oh sorry sorry...

she's aware, whenever the husband's friends are over, they get really loud and inconsiderate, it was so awkward for her to be in the middle.

' nah it's fine.. I know it's difficult for you also. just shut your main door will do ok? you know? if not can hear.... everything.... '

the lift doors opened..

'nice talking to you.. see you!'

her : yes see you!

the reminder of the present came rushing back, she had been avoiding reality in a way... the memory of her putting up with so many things... she wondered, WHERE DID I GET ALL THE PATIENCE FROM???

CAR HORN.

it was #02.. she hurried over...

---------------------------------------------------

she intended to take the items from him and went up straight, but somehow, she got into the car as there was another car waiting behind.

#02 : hey try a piece now can?

her : why?

#02 : I want to see your face when you eat it.

her : huh?

#02 : like the joy la.. it's nice...

her: yup I know.. it's my fav!!

her ~ this guy is so similar to me!!! haven't had this for so long! and he went so far to get it!

#02 : how? like it?

her : yes of course.. here you try...

#02 : oh no.. I can't take the smell...

her : huh, then why did you go get ....... you ah..

realisation dawned on her... she felt guilt, and also this warm feeling... like she was a teenager in love all over again....

#02 : I got coconut water also. not so heaty. if drink with the coffee will stomachache?

her: not sure.. should be ok.. have you eaten?

#02 : nope.. not really hungry though. I so fat, can burn one. don't worry. you free now by the way?

her: erm. guess so. why?

#02 : go to a movie with me? there's this show I really want to watch...

her ~ movie..... what... it's been years since I went to a cinema... so old already.... but he looks so sad.... ahh...

her : ok. let me go up and change...

he started the car and started to drive, but didn't stop at her lift lobby...

her : huh... hey I need to change...

he took a quick glance at her...

#02 : change for what? you look perfectly fine....

somehow, this simple line made her feel something.... was it because it's the exact opposite of #01's attitude?

'no cheongsam no cock for you...'

her: cannot la. I look super aunty!!

#02 : you worry you too hot is it?

her : what hot? movie will be cold... and I look super chui...

#02 : no leh.. you look fine trust me ok.. don't worry about cold later.. I got a lot of fats. will keep you warm.....

AWKWARD SILENCE......

well at least it was better than the conversation he tried to strike up that morning....

-i'm so sorry ok... really just wanted to normal massage... but your body too hot... i lost control....

-sorry, did I manage to make you cum?

-thank you ok... your blowjob was really good. is it your first time?

he kept continuing with this line of talk, even though she kept remind him that she was very relaxed and wasn't sure what had happened... kept trying to avoid the topic...

until she gave up... told him she was really exhausted...

and switched off her phone and napped...

---------------------------------------------------

she was really quite conscious of herself, very plain and poor fitting t-shirt, nike shorts... and in slippers! her hair was messy even though she tried to use her fingers to brush and arrange them... no make up at all.. absolutely non... but yet....

but yet...

her ~ is he just a horny guy...... is he even wearing briefs.... why is it so obvious....

they had a quick meal at the food court after getting tickets, they were a little late and the movie had already started, but there weren't many people in there.... and the seats he chose..... one corner... like teenagers in the honeymoon period will choose...

#02 : cold right? come...

he whispered and didn't let her react, after raising the arm rest that separates their seats.... he was gentle though, she felt relaxed... awkward at first, but it got comfortable.... she could feel him smelling her hair....

at that point....

she was really at a loss...

her ~ how ah... how....... this thing with him already so far out of hand.... how to salvage and make it back to normal.... like gone case liao......

#02 - if you are tired can sleep ok. thanks for accompanying me...

he whispered nicely... and calmly.... the not that innocent boring housewife nodded her head in her lying on his arm... she shut her eyes and made herself even more comfortable.....

moments later...

her ~ aiyo.... is he trying to..... shit..... mmmmm...... should have worn a ....... mmmmmmm........ should I stop him...... mmmmm... feels ...... relaxing.... goshhhhhh.... i really don't have the ...... willpower...... to stop him.......

after caressing along arms, her hands... waist... very very slow arousal... #02 started to caress her nipples......

the movie was very long... so was his patience and arousal of her nipples.... she was hoping that he'd do more.... perhaps move one hand down south..... but he didn't.....

her ~ inexperienced??? or on purpose........ how ah..... how do I get him... to ................. gosh....... really cannot........ take it.........

#02 ~ wah...... fuck..... really fucking milff...... she wants...... horny sia.... thought she looks so innocent.... but want one.... song..... have to do it slow...... scared she moan............

they locked lips.... eventually... both ignoring their surroundings and the movie... his fingers twirling inside her soaked vagina, very slowly, while the other continued to rub her nipple. she just hugged him tight and let herself enjoy.. that long and slow arousal really made her lose all her resistance..... she was ready to suck for him, to masturbate him back.... if he made the request...

the whole delayed arousal, somehow... very much to her surprise.... made her cum..... she let out a soft moan even though #02 was careful to press his lips in hers as hard he could to shoosh her....

----------------------------

[after the movie]

#02 : hey let's take the stairs.

her : huh why.. lift is almost here...
Old 22-02-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
laodaobong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: #02 replaces #01?

Awesome story here. Strong support!
Old 22-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

the very confused but still quite innocent housewife.

[waiting for the lift]

her ~ ok... at least he's a nice guy.... sends me home. somehow always buys the things I want to eat. pays for everything.... i better transfer him some money.... but cons..... he's still very..... a bit..... immature..... but he's younger... his teasing massage and fingering, can make me hit orgasm.... but the ....

'oh. just got back?'

her : oh hi. yup....

'you ok?'

her: huh. yup. why?

'you look tired, that's all... have a good rest.....'

her: thanks. you just got off work?

it was almost midnight... why was he at his corridor...

'nope, just need some fresh air that's all.. you hungry?'

her : huh?

'have you eaten?'

her ~ my stomach feels weird.. from #02's .... but no... haven't eaten dinner... only that late lunch....

'you look tired.. better go in and rest...'

her : oh ok.. goodnight...

'goodnight...'

------------------------------------
her ~ how... will he find it weird if he sees me going out again..... take a good shower first............ what's wrong with me..... not even a week.... already do with him twice....... suck him..... 2 times? no... wait.... swallow 2... suck .... 3 ..... goshhhh.......... what's wrong with me..... that staircase this noon so disgusting and smelly..... why did I..... was it because... that satisfaction he gave me in the cinema....... i really need to learn to say no....... the full body massage... really shuang... he's so patient.... knows how to make me fall asleep....... then wake up.... such a nice feeling.... the teasing........ so long... the licking also...... like one hour straight?? i exaggerate la... how can it be......... but the making love part...... he shoots so fast..... luckily the second round..... much longer.... but he so easily out of breath.... don't seem to know another position.... just on top...... so embarrassing to ask also.......... but he nice guy la......

door bell rings madly...

her ~ who can it be???

she wrapped herself in a towel.... rushed out... opens door......

her : huh.. what are you doing here?

she saw the door opposite open.....

her : he's not at home...

'who just sent you home?' [in chinese]

he was a bit loud...

in her hurry to avoid the neighbour hearing all these drama... she opened the door and pulled him in, then signalling to the neighbour that all was ok and then quickly closing the door...

#01 stood there... looking like a wreck....

#01 - who was that guy?

her - who???

#01 - the one who sent you home....

her ~ how does he...

her : are you stalking me???

#01 : answer me.. is he your new lover?

her : goodness... someone gives me a lift home and you....

she tried her best to recall... did she give him a kiss or a hug or anything... no way... she's not in love with #02 or anything at all!

#01 : he was touching you leh....

she : what??? was he???

#01 : I saw leh.. touching your arm and all these... stroke our hair...

she ~ shit... I was never careful!

she: just a game friend. no big deal ok...

#01 : so is he your new fuckbuddy? that's why you are ignoring me the whole day then? i already apologise right..

the confused and still quite innocent housewife was not used to handling this... she has never broken up with anyone before... she has hardly ever quarrelled with anyone in her life either.... this overwhelming sense of anger and .......

she : no!

#01 : then? tell me... what am I to you???

her : i really don't know!

#01 : you are using me you know?

this line... it was partly true... but it tugged on a nerve....

her: USING YOU? HOW ABOUT THE WAY YOU TREATED ME?? KEPT MAKING ME FEEL GUILT!!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TEMPTED ME TO CHEAT... YES I WAS AT FAULT! BUT STILL... YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO STARTED EVERYTHING!!! LIKE I WENT AFTER YOU AND SEDUCE YOU!!! IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING! I DIDN'T EVEN BLAME YOU! BUT YET.. YOU.... YOU...

the shock on #01's face was real... he never expected her to have such rage.....

both of them sat down........ no one could think of anything to say..

her : i'm going to finish my shower. please go home.

she got up and walked back to her bedroom....

before she could reach the master bedroom...

#01 pulled her hand to stop her...

#01 : I really love you ok

he started to hug her and kiss her...

her : mmmm... no... hey....

the towel came off...

her : please stop ok... you don't love me at all.. it's just a rebound..... hey.... mmmmm!!!

he pressed her on the wall...

#01 : you fucked that guy right!

she looked away in guilt....

#01 : why??

he pulled his finger out of her pussy... he wasn't sure.. it was sticky... but he tested her... and she admitted without admitting...

her : because he's not an ass like you! he treats me with respect... he's nice to me!

#01 : then you just let him fuck??? I was also nice to you!!

her : no you weren't! you were so mean! so controlling...

#01 : but that's because you kept denying what happened between us! being nice guy for what! look where it got me!

her : but what do you expect me to do??? I WAS SCARED!! admit that I cheated ???? and be open about it???

awkward silence between them.... as the truth about everything settled......

she finally realised, it was a front......

he realised.... she denied it out of fear, not that she regretted it....

awkward silence still.. she folded her arms, clearly cold.... standing there naked..

he got the towel and tried to wrap her, but she grabbed it and wrapped it herself... then started to walk away...

he followed

#01 : so what are we now?

her: i really don't know.....

she went to her closet to get a tshirt.... as she put it on....

her : hey....

#01 : you are right...., mmmm...mmm .mmm....

he was busy kissing her...

#01: I don't love you.... but I love to fuck you.....

her : mmmmm...mmmmmm.....

he was rubbing her nipples nicely, her weak spot...

#01 : do you love to fuck me too?

her: I don't know.... mmmmmm..... mmmmm.... ahhh.....

he pulled her to the bed and bent her forward, pulled her one hand back and grabbed her waist with the other hand...

#01: I think you forgot... let me remind you how good i am!
Old 23-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

is #01 enough?

[Up against the living room door]

#01 : this is your fav right...

her : yeah... yeah... how you know....

#01 : very tiring for me, you know right... ohh.. ohhh...

her : yes... yes... sorry... want stop...

#01 : oh... no... i want you... moan ... my name..

her : uh.. uh..... ok... uh.... uh..... #01... #01.... #01!!! #01!!! #01!!!!

bang! bang! bang! bang!

the door was making a lot of noises... the not that innocent not that boring housewife was in too much ecstasy to think how it'd impact her near future to come....

her : #01!!! uhhhhh!!! UHHHH!!....

she grabbed him tightly.... kissing his face..... she's completely lost herself.... not sure who she is anymore.... didn't care about her image... didn't care that #01 was not her husband.....

the unsatisfying love making with #02 made things worse perhaps....

ever since #01 introduced her to a world of pleasure..... she's been craving for it...

he carried her to the sofa and put her down. they both laid, tired.... rest... rest....

#01 - can suck for me?

her - huh... oh ... ok....

she bent over and started to pleasure him back, keeping in mind the tips which he shared with her, how he likes it... .she's always so eager to please people!!! especially when they pleased her first...

#01 was stroking her hair.... while she continued to think about what had happened....

how she resisted at first...

but gave in quickly.....

her ~ the doggy style.... gosh.... i like it so much..... what's wrong with me today... [slurps, sounds of her penis blowing] why am I so..... open? ... i don't know... i miss this so much?.... shit....... we did so many positions.... but i like doggy.... and the lifted up one.....but the doggy... the way... he pushed me down.... legs being spread..... like no mercy from him.... that feeling.... he was rough, but still gentle.. like pull hair.. but not painful.... i like it ... shit..... goodness... so wild!! we ... made love.... i think..... the whole house liao?? even the toilet!!! the mirror part.... his face so cute..... hate seeing myself.... so this was how i look.... so embarrassing!!! i look horrible....... and what's wrong with me.... admitting everything... that happened .... telling him about.... #02..... but somehow... he made love even harder and faster.... it was..... i can feel.... different... the hair pulling.... him..... making me suck his penis full.... slightly longer htan #02.... but.... choke a bit... but..... that feeling... .that feeling..... can feel his lust... his anger... somehow... the love making felt better ... even bet

#01 : ....... so ok? hey... did you hear me?

her : huh? no. yes?

#01 : so we be fuck buddies from now on? no strings attach? no emotions...

she stopped blowing him...

her : oh... you mean... oh..... ok...

#01 : ok only? I don't want to force you ok... only if you want...

she took in a deep breath... : ok.. i want.....

#01 : ok. i promise to be nice to you ok.. how many times a week?

her : huh.... erm..... as many times as you need lo...

#01 : wah... you are the best man... come, better go back to sleep... i better leave soon.. or.... you come over stay? tmr we go for nice dim sum in the morning?

her : erm.... i need to sleep... really giddy already...

#01 : ok sure. look for you tmr...

her : ok.

he lifted her up and put her in bed nicely... gave her a good kiss and left.

--------------------------------------------------
next noon, when she woke up....

phone messages

#01 : Hey wanna check in for this weekend and get a spa too?

#02 : Hi, free for lunch?

Her ~ How? who do I choose????
Old 23-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mopncc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FarkRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be the innocent but horny housewife hehe
Old 25-02-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

A relaxing staycation?

[Sentosa villa hotel]

#01 : nooo... only that...

her : no bra you mean?

#01 : yes....

her : with cardigan can?

#01 : no....... it's my condition remember?

her : but so revealing.....

#01 : aiya... just now check in you already saw, this place like ghost town... not many people clear leave this weekend de la. all cleared last week...

her : ok ok...... thanks for this dress by the way...

she didn't even think he'd agree to her condition in the first place...

WHAT A SURPRISING DAY!

first #02 with the surprise..... the surprise that really caught her by huge surprise... she was so exhausted until.... she almost overslept and missed the late check in with #01..

then now....... #01 acceding to her request of no sex for the first night....

#01 : what are you wearing....

her : huh... can't even wear this?

she was referring to her white thong.

#01: wear this...

he lifted something up...

it was a normal piece of brazilian panties perhaps, but it was animal print!

her: oh.... but this pale blue dress, will be super obvious!

#01 : you promised me right.... don't worry la.. no one is here..

he was wrong.. the restaurant was rather crowded, but there wasn't anyone familiar. when the not that innocent boring housewife went to the bathroom by herself, a man who passed by here stared at her breasts, then followed by another... she checked the mirror and realised....

her ~ omgoshhhh!! GOODNESS!!

she realised that her nipples were rather visible.. it didn't help that she was feeling cold... and the dress was light colored and thin......

she folded her arms...

her ~ is it the cocktail........ i'm too tired.... didn't check and think.... gosh....#02 this afternoon..... so different!!! he lasted so long..... gosh...... the method he learned from the internet really made such a difference!!! but...... he was avoiding looking at me.... wondered if he enjoyed at all... so thoughtful... maybe he knew that I didn't enjoy as much?? so much effort...... i feel bad....... hope #01 don't see the way I walk and suspect... not sure how he deals with it now..... wait.... shit... this guy is staring also... is it that obvious??? shit... so embarr... wait... what is this feeling..... must be the cocktail.......

dinner was a nice and pleasant one, it was like a nice date. #01 blatantly grope her butt as the left the restaurant and back to his car.... he had promised her that there won't be any love making that night as she needed to rest, it was too sore.... #01 feeling happy and confident that it was because of his raw sexual powers pummelling and loosening her tight pussy all over her house last night....

he had no idea....

he was only responsible for HALF of the soreness.....

they got into the car, he unzipped his pants and she reacted automatically... just like the not so long drive from his place to the hotel... he even drove near to the manual gate so that the attendant might see her head above his .....

she was well trained... knows how to give a slow and enjoyable blowjob...... he had trained her so well... thinking about her first blowjob for him months ago... then now....

they had fucked .... he had lost count. but it was at least 50 times already... he felt happy... now it was the daily fucking.... but without the emotional blackmail or manipulation anymore.... it was relaxed... enjoyable... he felt.......

her : hey... not going back hotel? it's the other way...

#01: oh let's go for a beach stroll....

he had many ideas in his head... he wanted to fulfil with her...

they held hands... it was a nice stroll...#01 led her to a very secluded area at Tanjong beach there....

hugged her... enjoyed the seabreeze....

her: hey.... really cannot liao... too sensitive....

#01 : then you just help me with your mouth lo....

#01 ~ ah... such a good woman....... so... mmmmmm.... she's just so giving ..... never complain.... mmmmm...... fucked in to submission? fucked into this mode? anything I want seem to get........................

him : ahhh.......... yes.. yess... swallow... swallow.... yesssss.... yessssss... yess...

-------------------------------------------------

[back at their villa]

her : shower and sleep? very tired le....

of course she was..... after all, #02 made her....

#01 : hmmm.... but this is still so hard.... I might not resist you at night and just jam it in leh....

her: huh.... then how....

#01 : come....

he held her hand and guided her to the outdoor area of the villa, where there was a 'private' jacuzzi which was connected to the common pool in the middle of all the villas... it was late... it was rather dark...

her: hey, let me get my bikini first...

#01: no need....

he undressed her easily... she was just in her new Brazilian panties...

her : hey cannot la...

#01 : so dark... no one can see ... you will be underwater... no one next door....

she obliged..... and walked topless to the jazuzzi which was about 5m away...

got in.... it was cold.. he hugged her.. but didn't take long to stand up and pulled his still erected penis out of his briefs....

her: here?

#01 : yes quick... I keep a look out........

it was late... and dark... but not that dark... he kept looking around while she tried to suck him fast and hard.........

thankfully, #01 still had some sense and quickly stopped her before anyone saw, hurried her back into the room.

They returned to the villa, showered together while making out passionately, she masturbated the last of his semen out for that night and went to bed like a couple in love....

The not that innocent housewife felt so blissful....

her ~ gosh.... this feels.... so............... tired... so joyful.... two men.... both whom I like .... cute... nice to hug.... good at making love... and more importantly, WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME... so regularly... never knew I can enjoy it on such a high frequency.............. how many times.... past 3 days alone.... gosh.... i'm such a ......

she fell asleep happily...

Her phone was on silent mode the whole evening.... the battery had died...

She didn't know..

There was about 20 messages waiting for her.
Old 25-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Staycation over, back to reality.

[In #01's car...]

#01 : hey, we reached liao... mmm... nice... thanks... you sure you don't want lunch or dinner?

she sat upright and took a piece of tissue to wipe her mouth

her : no.. really need a break...

#01 : sick of me already is it? or going to find....

awkward silence....

her ~ oh.. #02! I haven't think about him since... really don't know him that well enough! sian to turn on phone again.....

her : huh. erm

#01 : just kidding ok... you are not mine to control. I understand this part..

her : no no. I don't mean that... just let it be natural ok.

#01 : yup... we are not dating la. just enjoy each others' company from now on, whenever we need or feel like it ok? no obligations. although I don't mind at least 3-5 times a week.. haha

her : haha ok. don't over do la. you will get sick of me also.

#01 : nah... after a few years later, we will have this conversation again ok?

her : haha.. yeah yeah.. years.. see you...

#01 : no kiss?..... here also..... quick one la... don't know when I will get another blo.... ok nice........ will be thinking of you...

she got out of the car... waited for him to drive off.... when she turned...

her ~ omg!

it was her neighbour, with his wife and children...

she looked flustered and awkward...

her ~ did they see the kiss.......... huh.... he... why so .... hmmmm...

as she made her way to the lift lobby slowly, she looked at that family... she was puzzled... why was he so....

in the lift... she felt this dread..... dread of going back to an empty house again. she quickly filled her mind with the exciting moments over the weekend.... how she acceded to so many of his requests, things she will never ever think of doing..... being fucked from behind outdoors, while her palms pressed on the disgusting bark of a tree.... it was so dark.. so scary.... and windy.... letting him penetrate her in the connected pool... it was painful, scary, but exciting to some extent...... answering the door to the room service..... the part at the restaurant was quite fun too! they had so much sex that they spent the last morning... just in each other's presence.... she was so relaxed... she went braless in thin tops to the breakfast buffets on both days... getting stares from at least a total of 3 husbands with their families... she enjoyed that attention, and somehow, she suspected, that turned #01 on more too! otherwise, why would he fucked her in that position and place and risk.......

------------------------------

After unpacking her clothes and new clothes... she took a quick rinse and an intense brushing of her teeth, then rested in bed..... contemplated if she should turn her phone on... but after seeing the message spammed from #02... she was a little scared...

charged her phone... turned on silent mode.. she decided to take a nap....

her ~ sian... cannot sleep.... why do I feel..... hmmm.... is it because of #02..... argh.... nevermind... just check...

to her surprise....

no more new messages from #02.... last message was that saturday noon, when she snuck out of the one bedroom villa to get her phone charged at the hotel lobby... saw the string of messages....

'are you ok?'

'where are you?'

'hey, i'm really worried about you.'

'did I do anything wrong?'

'i'm sorry ok.'

' did I get you in trouble?'

her : i'm so sorry! left my phone at home! sorry this weekend i'll be very busy. family thing. not convenient... hope you understand.

#02 : ok ok. sorry. text me when you can ok?

She didn't reply him then....

her ~ gosh... do younger guys behave like that...... why message so much.... but....... actually.... tsk... am I being mean? his messages aren't that.... just concerned? my fault also... gave in so easy to him... will he think I'm leading him on? but not like....... he know's i'm married!!! ........... will he become troublesome...... just give him another chance? ...... how.......

she laid in bed alone.... that bedroom....

although #01 did help her make new memories in the house, on two separate occasions..... but.....

something about the bedroom... the house....

it gets to the not that innocent boring and lonely housewife....

her to #02 : hey I'm back. sorry family gathering, hard to text...

#02 replied immediately : are you free now? I come pick you?

the not that innocent boring housewife thought for a moment..... she hated that feeling the house gave her....

her ~ must do something about this...

her : ok. just come up? can you bring the massage oil also?
Old 25-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
NeccaB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Staycation over, back to reality.

Very good story, cannot stop reading....
Old 25-02-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

new memories in the old house

[her house]

her : but I'm the only one with the new keys. lock has been changed... what are you worried about....

#02 : just..... safer feeling for me... can? anyway same what....

it was really defeating her intended purpose... the not that innocent boring and lonely housewife wanted to flood her mind with more memories in that house. that bedroom....... she just didn't want to be reminded of.......

after updating #02 about her current situation.... after that mysterious double doorbell ring in the midst of her massage..... #02 had painfully transported that foldable massage table to her doorstep, the moment he entered and asked if she was alone at home.... the door was shut quickly and #02 locked her in a passionate, messy and desperate kissing.... she was shocked by his overwhelming lust....

she was a little scared....

but it was also a little exciting...

her : no... here first.....

she indicated at the sofa... he set her down, continued to strip her and himself.... he was not comfortable with the angle and furniture, it didn't feel that good for her...he couldn't find the friction on the ground to steady his thrusting.... but....

#02 moaned out...

her : huh so fast?

she blurted out, despite usually being careful with her words....

#02 : sorry.. sorry... missed you too much... lost control... forgot to use the method....

her ~ hmmmm... every time he shoot so fast... is when he looks at my face....... disappointing a bit... but.... kind of .. nice feeling also... sweet feeling.... but I want more.......

#02 : give me some time to recover ok.. very fast one...

her : I want massage...

#02 : ok ok.. you rest, i go set up table..

her: hey you need to rest?

#02 : no its ok...

he got up quickly and jogged to set up the massage table... some semen dripped on the floor... she found his pattern rather cute... not the most macho man style... but cute and nice.... like a bear.

her: normal massage first ok? long long one....

#02 : of course! you whole day free right?

her : yes...

--------------------------------------------

credit to him, he really put in a lot of effort to give her a firm and clean massage... her back was so relaxed... she fell asleep... the massage was long.. almost 40 minutes had past when suddenly...

THE DOOR BELL RANG... AND RANG AGAIN....

#02 whispered... : hey ... wake up ... wake up... shit... shit.... should I hide??

her: huh??

#02 : the doorbell... I think your husband come home.. how?? where can I hide?? this table how...

her: huh...oh... relax ... calm down... wait.. let me check.. it's not him la don't worry...

#02: don't open the door.. you are naked....

her: no.. just checking the peephole....

no one was outside.... it was weird... but #02 looked really affected..

[conversation about her situation....]

she looked down at his penis... it had shrunk down to lesser than 5 cm long perhaps.... she almost giggled... it looked cute....

her : wait here..

#02 : why? how.. can we go?

her : give me one minute...

she went into her bedroom, came out shortly....

#02 looked at her and was stunned.... his facial expression gave her so much satisfaction.... she walked slowly to him, then knelt down in front of him..... his penis already had an erection...

with his penis fully in her mouth, she murmured out : shitill shcared?

he was just looking down at her..... then finally understood her ... and shock his head.... she sucked on his penis willingly, slowly... enjoying it.... very slowly... she realised #02 is the only one she's done this for... in such a slutty and expressive manner.... she was always reserved and shy with #01.... but with #02..... why.... was she determined to calm him down? so he'd spend the night with her here so she doesn't have to be alone?

after a few minutes of good slow and gentle sucking his penis, she got up, complaining of knee and neck pain.. she was quite disgusted with his pubic untrimmed bush actually... he was gentle with her... apologised ....

she was careful not to make him cum... went really slow....

her : you can second round already?

#02 : yes of course... where?

her: follow me......

#02 : erm... here ah.... you sure the door no one else can open....

her : sure la! don't spoil the mood can...

#02 : ok sorry sorry...

her : see la! i no mood liao...

#02 : i massage you again?

her : no! you make love to me until I got mood again! ...... mmmmm.... good.... good bear.... nice...... ....

she enjoyed that dominance over him.... she enjoyed that... in control feeling....

her ~ ahhhhh..... ahhhh...... this ..... him..... really.... so nice..... ahhhh... he doesn't even care..... he is licking.... his own semen....... so nice....... so lucky.... nice bear..... mmmmm.................. [almost 20 minutes....] still licking...... ohhhhh.... so nice... and slow........ shit.... why #01 face keeps appearing...... why so weird..... why..... i always think about the other guy... when with ...... what's wrong with me.... goshhhhh... mmmmmm.....

her : hey .. hey... ok ok ...enough enough... later you tongue drop off...

she could see he was really tired and his tongue was in pain... he kept stretching it.....

her : close the curtains and door please... no lights..

she had thought it through well... to make sure that i was dark, so that he couldn't see her face or breasts... and last like the monster love machine he was a few days ago....

her : no don't remove...

#02 : but too sexy.. i scared I cannot control....

her : you better learn to improve lo... cannot control.. then round 3 later lo...

#02 was stunned by her direct and straightforward openness about the their love making... he lifted up her nightie and pushed his penis in... she was so wet... it went in smoothly....

#02 ~ don't look at her face.... think of .... think of...... don't look at her face.... sing a song... don't listen to her sweet moans....

that was how he lasted ... non stop.. he realised this... he could keep going... something he learnt of the net..

the no that innocent lonely boring housewife seemed to be moaning louder than usual.. she wondered... was she exaggerating ? was she so desperate to replace the old memories with new sinful and shameless ones?? to the extent of....

#02 was able to last about one hour.... with a bit of break in between.... they did missionary and doggy style... which she had king of hinted to him, and thankfully he had learnt off the net as well....

#02 : sorry... sorry... i'm cumming... shit....

he lost control when they reverted back to missionary, and he had pressed her down on her palms... looking at her face....

her : pull it out.. put it out....

#02 : why???

her : I suck for you.. quick....

#02 : oh... ok.. ok.... ahhhhh.... ahhhhhh......

she had climbed up to blow for him... helping him ejaculate..... his eyes were shut, exhausted... just touching her head and feeling her hand masturbate his penis slowly and tenderly..... he shot a few small streams of hot semen.... he didn't realise what she was doing........

#02 : hey where are you going....

her : rinse my mouth.. a lot of your semen.. the nightie also...

as she got out of bed, she removed the nightie, threw it back into her dresser drawer and went to the toilet.... when she came out, put on a thong... saw #02 sitting at the corner of the bed...

her : what's wrong? let's take a nap! rest...

#02 : but... i don't feel comfortable sleeping on someone else's bed....

her : tsk... you ah... then go living room and rest lo.. i'm taking a nap... if you want to hug me and sleep.. then better join me....

he hesitated... but the decision was easy.. they both fell into deep sleep... both snoring loudly....

eventually waking up after 8 pm......

her : hungry?

#02 : a bit ... I go dapao?

her : i just order... help me get my phone... living.. eh wait nevermind...

she realise, #02 might be as paranoid as #01 once was... she got up quickly and went to get her phone to order food... no new messages...

her ~ hmmmm.. that's odd...

she ordered quickly, about to pay...

#02 : hey this is dirty... I help you wash it ok....

her : huh.. oh.. no no.. i'll wash.. just leave it ok.. come give it to me...

she grabbed it from him, he was shocked by her big reaction.... she didn't want it wash! she wanted it stained! with #02's semen!!! it was her way with coping! like a revenge feeling...

her ~ that nightie used to .... never mind.. Don't care!

her : hey go take a shower... you sweat a lot..

they didn't on the air con.. in fact, the master bedroom bed probably need a change of sheets as well... his semen sprayed a little on the sheet... not to mention.. they both sweat so much as they didn't turn on the air con and the room had no air flow...

it was HOT, STEAMY AND PASSIONATE.... and LONGGGGG.....

she loved it....

they hugged for a long time in the shower... #02's penis was still down... resting... she took offence to it!! knelt down and started to lick his penis... it took her about a minute to get it up and erected again.. #02 was enjoying how naughty she was!

[DOOR BELL RANG]

her : oh. the delivery is here.. i go get it...

she stepped out of the shower... dried herself quickly while he continued to enjoy the hot water.... she grabbed a tshirt and put on her thong... then...... wanted to look for a pair of shorts...

[DOOR BELL RANG AGAiN]

her ~ hmmmmmm.......

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 25-02-2021 at 09:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1