The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 10-03-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
Anyone can raw if the mood is there. ML/FL can always state must use the condom or no sex, but at the end, when they are feeling comfortable and in the mood, things will eventually open up. I have experience many ML/FL that are so conservative, but after a couple of visits, raw was a daily routine.
Fully agreed...
Old 22-03-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Had done raw with many MLs...yep, kind of worry but fact is, shiok...lol.
MLs :
HV - 4
TPY - 5 + 1(recently added 1 more&#128513

Local Milfs - 3

China DG - 4

Whiskey Promoter - 1

TW - 3

China SH - 1

The rest cannot remember.

For MLs, Mostly visited few times and developed some feelings before the deed.

And lucky they are all clean...so far...lol.

One thing funny is...guys after doing the MLs raw, will always come sbf to check if others did the same to these MLs, somehow the heart keep pumping when you saw FR on those MLs who you raw with but when you don't see any FJ FR...felt relieved...lol.

Men...only allowed ownself to raw with MLs but when other bros here had it too...the feeling sucks.

Please don't ask me who are those MLs I raw. Will not share.

Just sharing.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

For MLs, Mostly visited few times and developed some feelings before

One thing funny is...guys after doing the MLs raw, will always come sbf to check if others did the same to these MLs, somehow the heart keep pumping when you saw FR on those MLs who you raw with but when you don't see any FJ FR...felt relieved...lol.

Men...only allowed ownself to raw with MLs but when other bros here had it too...the feeling sucks.

Just sharing.
well said! F shop ML alot easier to raw. tried that during younger days. now only do it with proper massage shop ML. At least not f by any bros who are willing to pay.

wahahaha Upz U
Old 23-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
I recently keep concentrating fire on 1 syt ML around upper bukit timah spa. Last attempt she laid her back on my chest n I rub her nipple n clit. Still remember her soft moan n heavy breath. After that session she told me she will be back mainland for a short while. Then after CNY, she returned n telling me she decided no to provide any GQ during the session anymore. Should I continue pursuing her?
your call bro, no right no wrong, just see if you wana continue spending on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
Anyone can raw if the mood is there. ML/FL can always state must use the condom or no sex, but at the end, when they are feeling comfortable and in the mood, things will eventually open up. I have experience many ML/FL that are so conservative, but after a couple of visits, raw was a daily routine.
totally agreed and most of the time it takes a fair bit of chemistry too and you prolly need to impress her for her to wiling to let you f, or even better let you raw.

Quote:
MLs :
HV - 4
TPY - 5 + 1(recently added 1 more&#128513

Local Milfs - 3

China DG - 4

Whiskey Promoter - 1

TW - 3

China SH - 1

The rest cannot remember.

For MLs, Mostly visited few times and developed some feelings before the deed.

Just sharing.
haha not possible bro, if MLs can let you f & raw even if its not explicitly mentioned in their ads, chances are that other bros may received the same treatment too, however bros would be selfish and not post these sorta things cause they all wana be the ML's one and only, either that or bros will scared later picha-lobang when all other bros go find the ML to raw.
Old 23-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
your call bro, no right no wrong, just see if you wana continue spending on her.

haha not possible bro, if MLs can let you f & raw even if its not explicitly mentioned in their ads, chances are that other bros may received the same treatment too, however bros would be selfish and not post these sorta things cause they all wana be the ML's one and only, either that or bros will scared later picha-lobang when all other bros go find the ML to raw.
Upped you +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:

Famous last words

I know the feeling, of a little regret immediately after the deed. Did with a few thai FLs, just happened when the feeling is right and didn't stop, neither did the FL stop me. Only pulled me into her straightaway when she was high.
Old 23-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I used to ask ML out, and then visit them 2 to 5 times..and then ask if they have a price. Range from 200 to 600.

I am open to swapping and giving out such info if any bros is open to swap.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Well, I used to ask ML out, and then visit them 2 to 5 times..and then ask if they have a price. Range from 200 to 600.

I am open to swapping and giving out such info if any bros is open to swap.
u open to swap but the gal agree to it bo?

the gal agree to do raw w u might not agree to do raw w others.

keep it to urself better. safer for everyone
Old 23-03-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I know this is probably wrong channel.
But how do you find your chance with married woman and not to mentioned upped them?

Do we go bar or pub or something?
Do hope have chance for one raw experience with ML or married woman.
Jus one of those fantasy in me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro, i am not being harsh. Because i had upped a few married women before. All got husband and children type. They are even more hiong than FL/ML. So i think sometimes we can be more open-minded about what is going on, doesn’t know doesn’t mean never happen.
Old 24-03-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Best is tian tian at club street many syt commando
Old 24-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
u open to swap but the gal agree to it bo?

the gal agree to do raw w u might not agree to do raw w others.

keep it to urself better. safer for everyone
Agree with this bro. By swapping will make you in more dangerous position.

I also did with 2 ML before, but they are the one who request raw as they stated they don’t like the feeling of having condom inside. Anyway there are no money involved between us. So I believe they should be Safe!
Old 27-03-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ernst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterernst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3 raws with CIP with 3 different ladies at this now defunct MP.

MP was at bukit pasoh road,just opp the outram station. Some bros here may know which MP I am referring to.

1st raw and CIP was with the china ML, remembered she has a butterfly tattoo on her tummy/pelvis area. Her pussy was darn tight. And everytime i went over, would at least CIP 2x.

2nd raw and CIP was with this thai ML, darn good in milking your cum out.

And the 3rd raw and CIP was with this china ML,huge knockers and also always release 2x into her pussy.

Too bad, the place closed.
Old 27-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDF View Post
I know this is probably wrong channel.
But how do you find your chance with married woman and not to mentioned upped them?

Do we go bar or pub or something?
Do hope have chance for one raw experience with ML or married woman.
Jus one of those fantasy in me.
Married woman generally more open to raw.
Old 27-03-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Agree with this bro. By swapping will make you in more dangerous position.

I also did with 2 ML before, but they are the one who request raw as they stated they don’t like the feeling of having condom inside. Anyway there are no money involved between us. So I believe they should be Safe!
Sorry but I don't understand how you can assume that "they should be Safe"?

Just because "no money involved" for raw does not necessarily mean the ML is "safe" because the basic assumption when an ML allows raw it does not mean for only one individual customer. The ML might be selective for raw but most likely still open to a group of other customers. Risk might be less perhaps but the risk is still there.

At the end of the day it is a commercial sex game.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Sorry but I don't understand how you can assume that "they should be Safe"?

Just because "no money involved" for raw does not necessarily mean the ML is "safe" because the basic assumption when an ML allows raw it does not mean for only one individual customer. The ML might be selective for raw but most likely still open to a group of other customers. Risk might be less perhaps but the risk is still there.

At the end of the day it is a commercial sex game.
Just like what you mentioned, this is just my assumption. So risk will be always there if we choose to raw with ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1